Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding (47940 Views)

Wizkid Hangs Out With Osaze Odemwingie (Photo) / An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son / Bella Adenuga Engaged To Osaze Odemwingie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by 2nex(m): 2:31pm On May 27, 2012
gud 4 him HML!
Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by fakulty(m): 2:33pm On May 27, 2012
Congrats my brother. My candid advice to you is to make sure you transfer most of your assets/ investments to Naija sharp sharp if you are yet to, unless you dont plan to come back home.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by MissEZ(f): 2:34pm On May 27, 2012
They look like a good couple, wishing them the best. A successful marriage is not determined by race but by the individuals, just a thought

I think the words racism and apartheid are being used carelessly these days. Just because some people question his choice of marrying a foreigner does not make them racist, it merely suggests a preference. When people begin to insult the lady based on her race and demean her, that is racism. I am all about Naija men o, but if someone wants to marry from another country, its their life and their marriage. Wish them well and move on
Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 27, 2012
Nigerian women stay losing. cool cheesy

I love naija women, though. wink kiss

**Walking contradiction*** grin
Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by tonymariao(m): 2:46pm On May 27, 2012
pro01: Best of luck to him and his otu ocha. I don't know why he had to settle for otu ocha when otu ojii sure tastes better. By the way, I hope he has repatriated most of his assets and money back to Nigeria - where they would be safe from the rapacious arms of oyinbo law, just in case.
Hilarious though...
Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by Mayflowa(m): 2:59pm On May 27, 2012
mart2k: you are talking from experience.guy,i like ur courage

Funny enough, it is the hard truth he mentioned very vulgarly. There are however few exception. But that might be one of the the reasons he married her. Someone that may not be too sex-demanding!
Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 27, 2012
well if u r in d uk place ur bets now at william hill, coral, ladbrokes and co. where i dey they don't accept bets from d uk, i wish him well but............................................................................................
Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by kiyosaki1(m): 3:01pm On May 27, 2012
queensmith:

mixed race,

3/4
Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by kiyosaki1(m): 3:02pm On May 27, 2012
fakulty: Congrats my brother. My candid advice to you is to make sure you transfer most of your assets/ investments to Naija sharp sharp if you are yet to, unless you dont plan to come back home.
home truth
Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by blackboi(m): 3:05pm On May 27, 2012
Happy Married Life to my Favourite Athletesmiley
May the GoodLord bless their union. So mote it be!

smileyYou're Next in line... Believe that!!
Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by Mayflowa(m): 3:23pm On May 27, 2012
Miss EZ: They look like a good couple, wishing them the best. A successful marriage is not determined by race but by the individuals, just a thought

I think the words racism and apartheid are being used carelessly these days. Just because some people question his choice of marrying a foreigner does not make them racist, it merely suggests a preference. When people begin to insult the lady based on her race and demean her, that is racism. I am all about Naija men o, but if someone wants to marry from another country, its their life and their marriage. Wish them well and move on

For the first time, someone spoke my mind! You have got a good head miss!
Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by peter2012: 3:43pm On May 27, 2012
Can somebody tell me why most of our celebrities like to do their white wedding abroad?
First it was Stephanie Okereke, then Uche Jumbo and now is Osaze. What is wrong with marrying in Nigeria?
Congrat Osaze anyway.
Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by Itsalphaa(m): 3:43pm On May 27, 2012
osaze no try o....nwaiz shebi dem talk say na luv. Wishin dem HML + to mrs osaze, in case if divorce com, i fit manage you o
Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by freecocoa(f): 3:44pm On May 27, 2012
Na wa o

See as our men just dey marry oyinbo women anyhow,who them come dey leave us for na? undecided

HML to them anyways.
Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by safarigirl(f): 3:53pm On May 27, 2012
oraclefemi:

Most Naija babes are whores...
we learnt from the western gurls....and of course, Naija guys contributed largely to this achievement, customers are never in short supply
Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by Ibangap(m): 3:56pm On May 27, 2012
freecocoa: Na wa o

See as our men just dey marry oyinbo women anyhow,who them come dey leave us for na? undecided

HML to them anyways.

Hmm, as if u no knw say 4 naija women na 4 to 1 man, if una population increase 2much we increase am to 6 to 1.grin
Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by snthesis(m): 4:46pm On May 27, 2012
why didnt this dude marry under nigerian law shocked shocked shocked
hope he got a pre-nup sha sad
Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by IbroSaunks(m): 4:50pm On May 27, 2012
she looks older tho...
Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 27, 2012
I see she disappointed some on this thread by not resembling a Victoria's Secret model. The girl is very pretty and looks humble, down to earth, and like she came from a good family. Happy married life to both.
Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by damilola15: 5:31pm On May 27, 2012
peter2012: Can somebody tell me why most of our celebrities like to do their white wedding abroad?
First it was Stephanie Okereke, then Uche Jumbo and now is Osaze. What is wrong with marrying in Nigeria?
Congrat Osaze anyway.
If they are not based in Nigeria, it's no problem.
Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by queensmith: 5:58pm On May 27, 2012
kiyosaki1: 3/4

what the hell is that? Is that a race? Is it a tribe?
Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by otodeluxe(m): 6:02pm On May 27, 2012
Kudos to him
His wife is so adorable.
Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by caye(m): 6:09pm On May 27, 2012
I wish Osaze happiness, joy, more money and all the blessings of heaven and earth on his home.Amen.
Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by dasparrow: 6:13pm On May 27, 2012
anishe: Happy Married Life. I thought she was marrying a Nigerian. Anyway, HML. Most Nigerian girls are already deflowered!!!

Yes bro, how won't they be already deflowered? After all, in Nigeria you people there see nothing wrong in r/a/p/i/n/g little girls as young as 2 years old. Then you r/a/p/e your underage housekeepers who live under your roof. Then you take it further and r/a/p/e secondary school girls (Holy Rosary College Enugu girls who were going home in a luxury bus) and finally university girls (ABSU case). So, don't expect virgins when you Nigerian bred males lack self control and force yourselves on young girls. By the way, how many Nigerian bred males can date a lady without demanding s./e/x from her? So don't complain. It takes a willing male with a fornicative demonic lustful spirit to deflower a female whom he is not married to.

@Post

HML Osaze.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 27, 2012
Osaze good for you. The few Nigerian men who can bag a white chick that is easy on the eyes. The rest always come with white women that make you blink hard and wonder why, what, when, how?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 27, 2012
his married without my permission ?? nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by Sagamite(m): 6:38pm On May 27, 2012
Miss EZ: They look like a good couple, wishing them the best. A successful marriage is not determined by race but by the individuals, just a thought

When you state what you would do, that is a preference.

When you question what others do, that is a condemnation.

Preference is okay, condemnation is racism.
Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by Sagamite(m): 6:40pm On May 27, 2012
peter2012: Can somebody tell me why most of our celebrities like to do their white wedding abroad?
Congrat Osaze anyway.

Go back to primary school and learn percentages.

Tell the teacher to explain the meaning of "most" to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jay Jay Okocha And His Wife Nkechi / "I Am Above Empress Njamah" - Timaya Shades Ex Girlfriend / Boy In KKB Show Is Now All Grown And Handsome (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.