Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria (86226 Views)

Charly Boy Releases New Photos As Fan Tells Him To Start A Clothing Line / Charly Boy: “Why I’m A Buddhist & Take My Siesta Inside A Coffin” - Pics / Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by akigbemaru: 1:19pm On May 27, 2012
Gay activities are not new in Iboland, in fact it's an aged-old tradition. Charley boy is not just steering any controversy he's just overtly bringing out what has been covertly out there for a long period of time. No wonder they see themselves as Jews of Africa, that might be true, because Jews started these gay activities and passes it to pope in Rome. That's why Ibo people held people in high esteem, he puts their heads under his thing so that they can lick from his sugerlicious chemical. Iboland, despite been just only 25,000km squares out of Nigerian's 912,000 km squares, I still see it as Sodom and gomorrah of Africa (sodomizes and gaymorales litter Iboland).
I wish that little girl was around, Ibo Amadioha, e for dey throw brim-fire and thunder stones to her people for being the banes of Africa.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by akigbemaru: 1:19pm On May 27, 2012
Gay activities are not new in Iboland, in fact it's an aged-old tradition. Charley boy is not just steering any controversy he's just overtly bringing out what has been covertly out there for a long period of time. No wonder they see themselves as Jews of Africa, that might be true, because Jews started these gay activities and passes it to pope in Rome. That's why Ibo people held people in high esteem, he puts their heads under his thing so that they can lick from his sugerlicious chemical. Iboland, despite been just only 25,000km squares out of Nigerian's 912,000 km squares, I still see it as Sodom and gomorrah of Africa (sodomizes and gaymorales litter Iboland).
I wish that little girl was around, Ibo Amadioha, e for dey throw brim-fire and thunder stones to her people for being the banes of Africa.
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by ypzilanti: 1:24pm On May 27, 2012
akigbemaru: Gay activities are not new in Iboland, in fact it's an aged-old tradition. Charley boy is not just steering any controversy he's just overtly bringing out what has been covertly out there for a long period of time. No wonder they see themselves as Jews of Africa, that might be true, because Jews started these gay activities and passes it to pope in Rome. That's why Ibo people held people in high esteem, he puts their heads under his thing so that they can lick from his sugerlicious chemical. Iboland, despite been just only 25,000km squares out of Nigerian's 912,000 km squares, I still see it as Sodom and gomorrah of Africa (sodomizes and gaymorales litter Iboland).
I wish that little girl was around, Ibo Amadioha, e for dey throw brim-fire and thunder stones to her people for being the banes of Africa.
[size=8pt][/size][b][/b]

Read what you just wrote...

I feel a little dumber from reading your post.
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by redsun(m): 1:26pm On May 27, 2012
I thought he was married to an african american lady.

Unsurprisingly,he has always exhibited gay tendencies in his drag dressings and his thearitrical attitude to life.

He is relatively a "civilized" nigerian,free from mental delusions and social immobilities.
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by flameforx(m): 1:34pm On May 27, 2012
akigbemaru: Gay activities are not new in Iboland, in fact it's an aged-old tradition. Charley boy is not just steering any controversy he's just overtly bringing out what has been covertly out there for a long period of time. No wonder they see themselves as Jews of Africa, that might be true, because Jews started these gay activities and passes it to pope in Rome. That's why Ibo people held people in high esteem, he puts their heads under his thing so that they can lick from his sugerlicious chemical. Iboland, despite been just only 25,000km squares out of Nigerian's 912,000 km squares, I still see it as Sodom and gomorrah of Africa (sodomizes and gaymorales litter Iboland).
[size=8pt][/size][b][/b]

u are a f0.0L
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by pazienza(m): 1:44pm On May 27, 2012
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by pazienza(m): 1:45pm On May 27, 2012
Nawa o! Many people are viewing this thread..., op, job well done...
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by IYANGBALI: 1:50pm On May 27, 2012
abeg make we hear word,old grandpa wey still dey behave like small pikin,shame no dey your diksionary at all at all.Who cares if you be gay?yeye man wey dey seek for attention by all means. tongue
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Chanchit: 1:52pm On May 27, 2012
BREAKING NEWS:- ILLUMINATI DENIES CHARLIE BOY......!
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by PHIPEX(m): 1:55pm On May 27, 2012

Your own attention seeking is even worse than that demented oldman in question...I pity his father.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Joshcoli(m): 1:56pm On May 27, 2012
Ewu, goat!!! Pls do and die! Your time is up
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Ugoduru(m): 2:01pm On May 27, 2012
Wetin concern goat with shoe,pls the illumaniti club don't need ur advert,you can be a gay,but for the illuminiti, they don't even know your name.pls guys make we clap for him for that little promotion to the central road of hell 'poor boy' Skip to the next page joor!p
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 27, 2012
Boyloaf: i sincerely thought dis modafuka was dead! Go back to ur grave you slow son of satan!!
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by ebamma(m): 2:12pm On May 27, 2012
maybe na him dey 4uck our president,na him make him no fit sabi him left or right.
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Aksally(m): 2:13pm On May 27, 2012
Ask him weda he don try Ogboni, Pirates, Buccaneer etc for Naija b4 he come go Yankee?
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by doofanc: 2:14pm On May 27, 2012
ypzilanti:

Read what you just wrote...

I feel a little dumber from reading your post.
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 27, 2012
lol....illuminati..i laff..to be a member...u have to have world power...to be black and be a part of this...lol...i laff...not u charlie...not even jayz...illuminati is bigger than one thinks...the pope runs the illuminati, run ur mouth black dude, u r just bleeped..
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by benkings(m): 2:17pm On May 27, 2012
all doz dressing/piercing aint a statement to pro0ve he is an illuminati....moh na leave mata 4 market women jor....
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by adahib: 2:19pm On May 27, 2012
given his dressing and actions of late,it's pretty obvious that he is gay but regarding the illuminati claim,i'll rather wait for more proof.

but bia charly boy,you never too old for this kind matter? :/
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by abiamahart: 2:28pm On May 27, 2012
we live on the same street and going by his antecedents he is not gay unless he just started trying it out but its fun imagining Charlie been poked from behind. explains all the rubbish he vomits from the front grin wink wink
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by cesil92: 2:37pm On May 27, 2012
Charly is a husband, a father and grandfather. At 60, he should be ashamed of all dis rubbish... Thank God, I'm not related in anyway to him

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by 9jauk: 2:41pm On May 27, 2012
Thunder will strike all Gays,thr is a massive joy in man and woman's world.
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Jcjames(m): 2:41pm On May 27, 2012
Nigga pleeeeaze.
Next!
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by NovusHomo(m): 2:42pm On May 27, 2012
"ILLUMINATI"; why, he is the next in line to the English throne! God knows what the fool has been ingesting.
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Cupidkc(m): 2:42pm On May 27, 2012
Old man seeking attention...dos he tink illuminati na childs play? We ar watchin...
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by lifestyle1(m): 2:45pm On May 27, 2012
I'm scared! embarassed
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 27, 2012
I'm not surprised!

50% of Nigerian men in Nigeria are closet homos - hence, why they wear female jeans, in the name of skinny jeans. cheesy
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 27, 2012
charly boy is broke and looking for money to revive is smoking habit.
Illuminati members don't come out publicly to broadcast anything cos there is no need to do it.
when illuminati decided to come to Nigeria, charly boy was dead musically.
find money somewhere else...
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by mannyU: 2:56pm On May 27, 2012

U are evn a bigger fool compared to Charlie boi. Happy children's day son.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by tessyade: 2:58pm On May 27, 2012
Its obvious that the guy is just seeking attention. Charly boy is a one time popular guy and he remains "once upon a time" whether he say this or not.
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by teskyg: 3:03pm On May 27, 2012
This rag torn Madman will is not fit to to be given membership of Illuminati.Its not for slowpoke like Charley Boy
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by tessyade: 3:06pm On May 27, 2012
I wish that little girl was around, Ibo Amadioha, e for dey throw brim-fire and thunder stones to her people for being the banes of Africa.[color=#990000][/color]
Of what use is the above to this thread. We have different classes of people in nairaland sha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) / Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. / Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.