Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Glo Calling For Final Stage Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Glo Calling For Final Stage Interview (3489 Views)

Final Stage Interview In Order Process Department In Jumia / The Srd Session Which Is Final Stage In Shell Recruit.any Exp Person In D House / Globacom 21/11/2007 Final Stage Interview-customer Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Calling For Final Stage Interview by sammie771: 5:28pm On Nov 19, 2007
HELLO MY GOOD PEOPLE OF NAIRALAND.I RECEIVED GLO TEXT TODAY INVITING ME FOR THE FINAL STAGE OF CUSTOMER CARE INTERVIEW ON WEDNESDAY AT SAKA TINUBU.PLEASE ANYONE WITH AN IDEA HOW IT WILL LOOK LIKE SHOULD PLS.LET ME KNOW.THANKS

SAMMIE
Re: Glo Calling For Final Stage Interview by debbybaby1: 10:50am On Nov 20, 2007
I don't have an idea of how it luk like,but he that started with you we definitely take you to that land.Have fun an all the best
Re: Glo Calling For Final Stage Interview by ennymola(m): 1:22pm On Nov 20, 2007
Guy congrats. How did u apply. I tried dropping my cv At their Saka Tinubu office but they did not collect it.
Re: Glo Calling For Final Stage Interview by nicewoody6: 2:24pm On Nov 20, 2007
Just they go. The biggest HE go do am for you. Congratulations in advance man. Tomorrow will be your happy day.
Re: Glo Calling For Final Stage Interview by bosebabs(f): 10:02am On Nov 21, 2007
congrats bro, i wish u all the best in ur interview and i pray u get the job{amen}
when and where did u had u first interview? cos i also went for sales executive interview on the 19th of sept at glo world 21,adeola odeku v.i and since then i have not heard from them.
i would be glad if u can spare ur time and rely this post and tell us how the second stage of the interview was.
thanks and God bless
see yah in GLO grin
Re: Glo Calling For Final Stage Interview by bosebabs(f): 1:38pm On Nov 23, 2007
hi sammie, how was ur interview with GLO?,pls try and reply my post
thanks and God bless
bosebabs tongue
Re: Glo Calling For Final Stage Interview by sslim(m): 5:36pm On Nov 23, 2007
Hi Sammie,

How was your intervie with glo? Hey! tell us hw it went, I need to have an idea.

Thanks,
Reply,
Re: Glo Calling For Final Stage Interview by sammie771: 6:47pm On Nov 23, 2007
MY GOOD PEOPLE OF NAIRALAND.I REALLY THANK GOD FOR THE INTERVIEW.I WAS ASKED ABOUT MY EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND AND WHERE I DID MY NYSC.THE PANEL WAS MADE OF ONE MR SANGO WAWA,MR JAMEEL,A MAN AND A WHITE LADY.THE WHITE LADY ASKED ME ABOUT COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE(MS WORD,EXCEL.POWER POINT ETC).
AFTER THAT MY SPIRIT TOLD ME I WAS SUCCESSFUL.

SAMMIE
Re: Glo Calling For Final Stage Interview by olaeli(m): 8:34pm On Nov 23, 2007
Yes you are successful and accept my congratulation in advance, I am not a member of the panel o but I work in Glo and I can tell you that people are hardly turned down at this stage you've gotten to, so relax and keep trusting God for a call to pick yo offer letter soon. I make bold to say that Glo is one of the fairest employer I know, no long leg required as long as you can get yo cv submitted you will be called upon one day for interview, I am a living witness with a lots of colleagues with the same testimony.

1 Like

Re: Glo Calling For Final Stage Interview by ibcircuit: 1:13am On Jul 22, 2017
after calling some people for letter of appointment ,ia it possible that they call again ?
Re: Glo Calling For Final Stage Interview by Eniola24: 1:48pm On Oct 09, 2019
I know it’s a late post but how can I submit my cv
olaeli:
Yes you are successful and accept my congratulation in advance, I am not a member of the panel o but I work in Glo and I can tell you that people are hardly turned down at this stage you've gotten to, so relax and keep trusting God for a call to pick yo offer letter soon. I make bold to say that Glo is one of the fairest employer I know, no long leg required as long as you can get yo cv submitted you will be called upon one day for interview, I am a living witness with a lots of colleagues with the same testimony.

(1) (Reply)

Akwa-ibom State Secondary Board Recruitment / Rate Phillips Consult For The Conduct Of NNPC Test / Fresh Job Recruitment (10 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.