Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,197 members, 7,780,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:47 PM

Osun People Are Losing Confidence In Aregbe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun People Are Losing Confidence In Aregbe (1744 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court'' / Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) / Now That GMB Has Concured With Ngozi On FG Allocations Can Aregbe Shut Up ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun People Are Losing Confidence In Aregbe by maasoap(m): 5:27pm On May 27, 2012
People of Osun and lovers of Aregbe/ACN are becoming more impatient with governor for lack of implementation of physical projects in the state. People are saying that Mr Aregbe talks too much with little action. OYES programme (his main achievement) is gradually becoming a failure just like the one (OSSAYEP) initiated by his predecessor with graduates still colleting 10,000 naira monthly more than a year into the programme with no skill acquisition programme. No water supply and what we see as the road construction in Osun today are construction of drainages of local govt roads. People are now saying that if you spend 20 years practising madness, when will madman enter market? I mean people who live in Osun state, both indigens and non-indigens but not Osun indigens in disappora, e.g. Gbawe, Baba_Eleko. I know that they will soon surface to tag me agent of PDP, but before they do, they should check my today's other topic. Those are the people that criticize but can't stand criticism. And about the party faithfuls who collect free money (10,000 naira) monthly for doing nothing which I posted topic about last time, I'm happy to tell you that their number has been increased from 28 per ward to 33 per ward. That's Naija democrazy for you. PDP, ACN are the same, what differentiate them is names and logos.
Re: Osun People Are Losing Confidence In Aregbe by Beaf: 5:32pm On May 27, 2012
--Beaf no talk henitin at all! shocked--

1 Like

Re: Osun People Are Losing Confidence In Aregbe by PaulJohn1: 6:12pm On May 27, 2012
@OP Have you of recent been to Osun and the people there said as you've claimed, Or you're just assuming?

Because, it's of recent I went to Osun and I didn't ear any complain about him not working.

I asked one of my family member who lives there how the gov. is doing, the reply was that "the guy is really working but have this extremist thing in him".

I'll love the OP to please give link to his post.
Re: Osun People Are Losing Confidence In Aregbe by Beaf: 6:17pm On May 27, 2012
^
The OP is a grassroots ACN member.

1 Like

Re: Osun People Are Losing Confidence In Aregbe by aljharem(m): 6:26pm On May 27, 2012
Paul John: @OP Have you of recent been to Osun and the people there said as you've claimed, Or you're just assuming?

Because, it's of recent I went to Osun and I didn't ear any complain about him not working.

I asked one of my family member who lives there how the gov. is doing, the reply was that "the guy is really working but have this extremist thing in him".

My brother Osun citizens are complaining but they are not talking. Aregbesola has not done anything he said in his campaign and I am sure you are aware of that.

By now there should be a train network being built from Osun to Lagos by now.

It seems like other ACN governors are sleeping apart from Oshomiole and Fashola
Re: Osun People Are Losing Confidence In Aregbe by Orebukola(m): 6:38pm On May 27, 2012
the truth wil soon be revealed.
Re: Osun People Are Losing Confidence In Aregbe by maasoap(m): 7:28pm On May 27, 2012
Paul John: @OP Have you of recent been to Osun and the people there said as you've claimed, Or you're just assuming?

I don't have any link to give you here because I didn't tell you about news from the newspapers or websites. I live in Osun and people have started complaining that if he really wants to work, he should start now. That we don't have any time to waste because if he starts works two years before the next election, people may not be convinced.
Re: Osun People Are Losing Confidence In Aregbe by maasoap(m): 7:30pm On May 27, 2012

Re: Osun People Are Losing Confidence In Aregbe by PaulJohn1: 7:35pm On May 27, 2012
alj harem:

My brother Osun citizens are complaining but they are not talking. Aregbesola has not done anything he said in his campaign and I am sure you are aware of that.

My bro. I don't have the time to be listing what Aregbe is doing. I will only debate with anyone who has been to Osun of recent and is not yet convinced.

We all know how this PDP guys play their games, don't conclude on what you read in papers. Seeing is believing.
Beaf: ^
The OP is a grassroots ACN member.

My man Beaf, I'm not a politician and might never be one, weather the OP is a grass roots ACN member or not, that doesn't justify his right up. Hell with all this part thing, all we need is a competent leader.
Re: Osun People Are Losing Confidence In Aregbe by maasoap(m): 7:39pm On May 27, 2012
alj harem:

I'm not saying he won't deliver but why the delay? At least, I expect the issue of water scarcity to have been solved by now. But it is like we have to wait longer. Some people are even saying that he wants to accumulate enough money for all projects to begin at once, but how is that possible? Last raining season, he told us to wait till dry season for public works to begin. But no works during dry season. Some commissioners of his have been repeating the same thing this year.
Re: Osun People Are Losing Confidence In Aregbe by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:14pm On May 27, 2012
who dares complain that aregbe is delaying angry he is only planning, putting his plans in place so that his protoge (Elewemo) can implement - A Classic Tinubu Business Strategy - grin But Seriously.. at least a quarter of his initiatives should have manifested completely by now
Re: Osun People Are Losing Confidence In Aregbe by PaulJohn1: 8:33pm On May 27, 2012
maasoap: I'm not saying he won't deliver but why the delay? At least, I expect the issue of water scarcity to have been solved by now. But it is like we have to wait longer. Some people are even saying that he wants to accumulate enough money for all projects to begin at once, but how is that possible? Last raining season, he told us to wait till dry season for public works to begin. But no works during dry season. Some commissioners of his have been repeating the same thing this year.

@maasoap, it's as if you understand a bit. But what's the total income of Osun that you want the governor to start all projects at a goal. Presently, the guy is working on road, no part of the state is not experiencing transformation in this sector, you can bear me witness if you stay there or you were there of recent. The education sector is as well improving, building new schools and renovating old ones, he brought down the high tuition fee of the state university founded by the former gov.

So bro,Lets appreciate the guy. It's a step at a time.
Re: Osun People Are Losing Confidence In Aregbe by maasoap(m): 8:43am On May 28, 2012
Paul John:

@maasoap, it's as if you understand a bit. But what's the total income of Osun that you want the governor to start all projects at a goal. Presently, the guy is working on road, no part of the state is not experiencing transformation in this sector, you can bear me witness if you stay there or you were there of recent. The education sector is as well improving, building new schools and renovating old ones, he brought down the high tuition fee of the state university founded by the former gov.

You're telling me that I understand a bit about my state where I live as well? You're joking, right? Bringing down tuition fees doesn't translate to physical development or projects. You talked about schools being constructed and renovated but let me tell you what you actually meant. He is building primary school models, one in each of the federal constituency we have but no renovation works have started. If he wants to perform, this is the time to start. After all, he told us how much he was able to save by delaying his cabinet appointment for a year. Am I that dumb to say he should start all projects at a goal? No! On the contrary, I'm saying he doesn't need to start all at a goal because it might be too late to appease people, his lovers.
Re: Osun People Are Losing Confidence In Aregbe by maasoap(m): 8:44am On May 28, 2012
Paul John:

You're telling me that I understand a bit about my state where I live as well? You're joking, right? Bringing down tuition fees doesn't translate to physical development or projects. You talked about schools being constructed and renovated but let me tell you what you actually meant. He is building primary school models, one in each of the federal constituency we have but no renovation works have started. If he wants to perform, this is the time to start. After all, he told us how much he was able to save by delaying his cabinet appointment for a year. Am I that dumb to say he should start all projects at a goal? No! On the contrary, I'm saying he doesn't need to start all at a goal because it might be too late to appease people, his lovers.
Re: Osun People Are Losing Confidence In Aregbe by Lisa1: 9:15am On May 28, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Paul John:

My bro. I don't have the time to be listing what Aregbe is doing. I will only debate with anyone who has been to Osun of recent and is not yet convinced.

We all know how this PDP guys play their games, don't conclude on what you read in papers. Seeing is believing.

My man Beaf, I'm not a politician and might never be one, weather the OP is a grass roots ACN member or not, that doesn't justify his right up. Hell with all this part thing, all we need is a competent leader.
I very much agree with your point of view.
Re: Osun People Are Losing Confidence In Aregbe by maasoap(m): 12:17pm On Jun 02, 2012
Now, we're going for 60 billion naira bond! I wonder how we're going to off set it with monthly allocation of 2.5 billion naira and more than half of it is being spent on recurrent expenditure. And I also wonder that if he must raise a 60 billion naira bond to finance projects, how much will his predecessors raise in years to come?
Re: Osun People Are Losing Confidence In Aregbe by mosalab(m): 6:53pm On Jun 02, 2012
[quote author=Paul John]
Presently, the guy is working on road, no part of the state is not experiencing transformation in this sector, you can bear me witness if you stay there or you were there of recent. The education sector is as well improving. Oga abeg i stay in isokan/irewole LGA can u pls tell me d road u're talkn about? Pasan ti a fi na iyaale o wa laja fun iyawo o... D guy is for nao in no way bet@ dan his predecor...
Re: Osun People Are Losing Confidence In Aregbe by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2012
Paul John:
Presently, the guy is working on road, no part of the state is not experiencing transformation in this sector, you can bear me witness if you stay there or you were there of recent. The education sector is as well improving, building new schools and renovating old ones, he brought down the high tuition fee of the state university founded by the former gov.
If you die 2day na lie kill una, the only truth wey dey ur post na dat reduction of skool fee, so talk anoda tin apart 4rm Oyes o.
Re: Osun People Are Losing Confidence In Aregbe by maasoap(m): 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2012
salaksmana:
If you die 2day na lie kill una, the only truth wey dey ur post na dat reduction of skool fee, so talk anoda tin apart 4rm Oyes o.
Even at that, OYES has turned out to be a big blunder, a failed programme.

(1) (Reply)

Action Against Federal Government And Nestle Nigeria Plc / Seven Northern Governors Battle For Gej's Seat In 2015 / Explosion On Lagos Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.