Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Do Igalas See Themselves As Yorubas? (Official Igala Thread) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do Igalas See Themselves As Yorubas? (Official Igala Thread) (29685 Views)

The Igala People In Anambra State / Do Edo (Bini) People See Themselves As Yorubas? / Middlebelt Zone-Nupes,Idomas,Igalas,Ebiras,Tivs,Kabbas,Biroms,Fulani,Katafs etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Igalas See Themselves As Yorubas? (Official Igala Thread) by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:05am On Jun 01, 2012
Abagworo: I think people seem to mistaken this our Igbo ethnic group a lot. Including we Igbos. Igbo is like an octopus with arms spreading to almost its entire neighbors but still distinct from them.Igbos in the West are like Bini, Igbos in the North are like Idoma/Tiv/Igala, Igbos in the East are like Ibibio/Ejegam/Annang/Efik/. Igbos in the South are like Riverine people. Maybe Awka-Orlu-Okigwe area is free of much influence and could define our basic.

Try again mr. confusion! How can you say Igbos of the north are like "Idoma","Tiv" and " Igala" !!!! This is nonsense because the northern Igbos influenced this groups you mentioned !! All of a sudden Awka,Okigwe and Orlu defines our basics!! See propaganga at its best!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Igalas See Themselves As Yorubas? (Official Igala Thread) by Revolva(m): 7:58am On Jun 01, 2012
Abagworo: I think people seem to mistaken this our Igbo ethnic group a lot. Including we Igbos. Igbo is like an octopus with arms spreading to almost its entire neighbors but still distinct from them.Igbos in the West are like Bini, Igbos in the North are like Idoma/Tiv/Igala, Igbos in the East are like Ibibio/Ejegam/Annang/Efik/. Igbos in the South are like Riverine people. Maybe Awka-Orlu-Okigwe area is free of much influence and could define our basic.
Please explain better ok damm how dare you say tiv are igbos in the north don't you know where the tiv migrated from they are the only tribe in the middlebelt that have no ancestral linkage with their neigboours

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Igalas See Themselves As Yorubas? (Official Igala Thread) by ChinenyeN(m): 3:50pm On Jun 01, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli: Try again mr. confusion! How can you say Igbos of the north are like "Idoma","Tiv" and " Igala" !!!! This is nonsense because the northern Igbos influenced this groups you mentioned !! All of a sudden Awka,Okigwe and Orlu defines our basics!! See propaganga at its best!!
Revolva: Please explain better ok damm how dare you say tiv are igbos in the north don't you know where the tiv migrated from they are the only tribe in the middlebelt that have no ancestral linkage with their neigboours

Why am I not surprised to see people so gravely miss Abagworo's simple point?
Re: Do Igalas See Themselves As Yorubas? (Official Igala Thread) by Emmyk(m): 12:41am On Jun 02, 2012
Some Igala people are actually light skinned like Igbos. Was confused when I came around here that why do this guys have so much Igbo names. Yeh! I school in Igala Land #KSU
Re: Do Igalas See Themselves As Yorubas? (Official Igala Thread) by Abagworo(m): 5:14am On Jun 02, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

Try again mr. confusion! How can you say Igbos of the north are like "Idoma","Tiv" and " Igala" !!!! This is nonsense because the northern Igbos influenced this groups you mentioned !! All of a sudden Awka,Okigwe and Orlu defines our basics!! See propaganga at its best!!

Like is a figure of speech. Many people on this forum are stack illiterates. If you take a critical look at the culture of these(Igbo) people, you will notice the exchange of influence with the neighboring ethnic groups. The region around Awka-Orlu-Okigwe on my map seem to be free from the influence and hence a lot of sayings about Igbos are based on them. That region includes much of Anambra, Imo and parts of Abia,Ebonyi and Enugu. It is also by far the most densely populated rural area in Nigeria.

Revolva:
Please explain better ok damm how dare you say tiv are igbos in the north don't you know where the tiv migrated from they are the only tribe in the middlebelt that have no ancestral linkage with their neigboours

Tivs are not Igbos and I in no way insinuated that. They are not even related but the Igbos living near them in Ebonyi State have some Tiv and Idoma influences.
Re: Do Igalas See Themselves As Yorubas? (Official Igala Thread) by Revolva(m): 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2012
Abagworo:

Like is a figure of speech. Many people on this forum are stack illiterates. If you take a critical look at the culture of these(Igbo) people, you will notice the exchange of influence with the neighboring ethnic groups. The region around Awka-Orlu-Okigwe on my map seem to be free from the influence and hence a lot of sayings about Igbos are based on them. That region includes much of Anambra, Imo and parts of Abia,Ebonyi and Enugu. It is also by far the most densely populated rural area in Nigeria.

Tivs are not Igbos and I in no way insinuated that. They are not even related but the Igbos living near them in Ebonyi State have some Tiv and Idoma influences.
Bro influence in what way you mean you have tiv and idoma friends or you wanna tell me benue state share border with ebonyi ?
Re: Do Igalas See Themselves As Yorubas? (Official Igala Thread) by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 06, 2012
Chyz*:

No Idomas do not have more in common with the hausa than the Igbo. Hausa land is nowhere near Idomaland so get your facts straight. Those names you mentioned are not HAUSA names but muslim names. Please behave yourself and go pick up a book and read.
my dear, do you need abacha glass or something? I did not mentiona only names i also mentioned words. What about those words are they islamic also?

You want to invent similarities between idoma and igbo so as to claim territory and political power that you will never get.
Re: Do Igalas See Themselves As Yorubas? (Official Igala Thread) by Chyz2: 4:48pm On Jun 06, 2012
souldust: my dear, do you need abacha glass or something? I did not mentiona only names i also mentioned words. What about those words are they islamic also?

You want to invent similarities between idoma and igbo so as to claim territory and political power that you will never get.

The is absolutely NO connection between Idoma and Hausa. As for the words, go back and read your statement. Talking abt political power, the Idoma have no political power so what are you talking about? Please dont get ahead of yourselves. The Tivs even rule you people in your own state. Forget similarities between Igbo and Idoma any body will notice it when they come across them. The connect is even deeper than similarities it is also by blood. Go learn your history.
Re: Do Igalas See Themselves As Yorubas? (Official Igala Thread) by AladeTunde: 3:55pm On Jun 07, 2012
abouzaid: @alh harem, today ur Yoruba,tomorrow ur nupe, the day after hausa, u even claimed igbo on the biafran thread and have stated ur state of origin as anambra. Do u want to claim igala now? I know u hate it when igbos are ever mentioned in good light but igalas and idomas are not Yoruba and are highly fused to the igbos to the extent that most ppl think the whole of idoma land are igbo catholics with a common language. I guess that will be painfull for u to bear. Yakwuri, ndo. Pls go back 2 the bini thread and continue recieving the spanking of ur life there. The igalas and idomas are an independent tribe of their own though we know which major tribe they will follow if nigeria ever breaks up.
wen the time comes, we are going to know how is it ok?so no story smiley
Re: Do Igalas See Themselves As Yorubas? (Official Igala Thread) by AladeTunde: 3:59pm On Jun 07, 2012
this is a fake post,i don't know when a Yoruba man wake up and say that Igala is part of Yoruba.dis is rubbish.Yourbas have never claim dat Igalas are Yoruba,so pls post Mr. poster, post another comment

2 Likes

Re: Do Igalas See Themselves As Yorubas? (Official Igala Thread) by Abagworo(m): 11:43pm On Jun 07, 2012
Revolva:
Bro influence in what way you mean you have tiv and idoma friends or you wanna tell me benue state share border with ebonyi ?

Ebonyi State is located in the southeastern part of the country. The state shares boundaries with Benue State to the north, Enugu State to the west, Abia State to the south and Cross River State to the east. It has a land area of 5,935sqkm.

http://hospitalitynigeria.com/ebonyi.php
Re: Do Igalas See Themselves As Yorubas? (Official Igala Thread) by Revolva(m): 4:23pm On Jun 08, 2012
Alade Tunde: this is a fake post,i don't know when a Yoruba man wake up and say that Igala is part of Yoruba.dis is rubbish.Yourbas have never claim dat Igalas are Yoruba,so pls post Mr. poster, post another comment

What do you mean I started this topic because am an igala boy and I never said igalans are yoruba I was trying to explain our similarities don't you get it,the problem with you yorubas here don't know much about anu other tribe in naija you just think nigeria is only made up of yorubas igbos and hausas bullshit there are many tribes in naija ok get that

So tell me why do the igala language is yorubaiod meaning it sounds yoruba am sure you have not heard igala language spoken before that's why ok pls google igala and read oooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Do Igalas See Themselves As Yorubas? (Official Igala Thread) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 11, 2012
@chyz* you can visit the website idomausa.org and find out about my people. As for your 'when you see them you know'; black people look not too diff. If you see the hausa man who is not puting on his babriga but english or igbo wear, you will think he is igbo. Thats how it is also when an igbo man puts on babariga, he looks immediately like the hausa. So pls understand it.

Igalas and yorubas are not the same just as idomas and igbos are not related. The closest to the igalas are the idomas that can be seen not only in names, but also religious rites and rituals. The chants we chant in our religious ceremonies are actually in igala.

Someone said there are similarities b/w igala names and igbo names. But i cant see any similarity really. Is it Arome, Enejo, Ele, Idoko, Ojonugwa, Chenemi, Omele or which name really is similar with igbo.

Pls lets stop inventing what is not and will never be real and focus on thigs more important.
Re: Do Igalas See Themselves As Yorubas? (Official Igala Thread) by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:29am On Jun 12, 2012
souldust: @chyz* you can visit the website idomausa.org and find out about my people. As for your 'when you see them you know'; black people look not too diff. If you see the hausa man who is not puting on his babriga but english or igbo wear, you will think he is igbo. Thats how it is also when an igbo man puts on babariga, he looks immediately like the hausa. So pls understand it.

Igalas and yorubas are not the same just as idomas and igbos are not related. The closest to the igalas are the idomas that can be seen not only in names, but also religious rites and rituals. The chants we chant in our religious ceremonies are actually in igala.

Someone said there are similarities b/w igala names and igbo names. But i cant see any similarity really. Is it Arome, Enejo, Ele, Idoko, Ojonugwa, Chenemi, Omele or which name really is similar with igbo.

Pls lets stop inventing what is not and will never be real and focus on thigs more important.

These names you listed are not Igbo names but I can see why someone will think they are similar and you will see that if you are Igbo; We Igbo are not claiming Igalas because we are not related in any way...peace.
Re: Do Igalas See Themselves As Yorubas? (Official Igala Thread) by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 12, 2012
@chyz, which school did you graduate from? That school should be shut down forever. You dont know that territory and population also add to ones political strength and economic potentials? An idoma territory and population will be a plus in no small measure to the igbos and their Biafra agenda hence i said you people are drawing up what is not true so as to weaken what you call "the northern power"

NB: i am not in anyway trying to say that idomas are hausas. We are a proud nation of our own, a distinct people.
Re: Do Igalas See Themselves As Yorubas? (Official Igala Thread) by Chyz2: 4:20pm On Jun 12, 2012
souldust: @chyz* you can visit the website idomausa.org and find out about my people. As for your 'when you see them you know'; black people look not too diff. If you see the hausa man who is not puting on his babriga but english or igbo wear, you will think he is igbo. Thats how it is also when an igbo man puts on babariga, he looks immediately like the hausa. So pls understand it.

Obviously you know nothing about the Idoma or its history. I blame your father and your lack of common sense. Your above comment has to be THE dumbest comment on this thread till date.
Re: Do Igalas See Themselves As Yorubas? (Official Igala Thread) by Abagworo(m): 10:57pm On Jun 12, 2012

Frankly Igbos bear a couple of those names you wrote above. I can google out some links for you.

http://ensmcm.org/ONICHA.html

His Royal Highness Igwe James Ojobo Idoko, the Ochemba I of Onicha Enugu Ezike. James Idoko hails from Umu Ona Nweze of Umueze Nweye extended family of Umu Owaya clan.
He was born about 1942 of the family of late Mr Idoko Ona and Mrs Amujiri Eze.

Re: Do Igalas See Themselves As Yorubas? (Official Igala Thread) by Abagworo(m): 10:59pm On Jun 12, 2012
Re: Do Igalas See Themselves As Yorubas? (Official Igala Thread) by Obiagu1(m): 3:29am On Jun 13, 2012
souldust:

Don't be too fast. cool About one or two of those names Igbo do not bear and they are very ancient Igbo names.
Re: Do Igalas See Themselves As Yorubas? (Official Igala Thread) by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 13, 2012
@chyz. As much as you do not like it, idoma have never been and will never be igbos.
If you feel so hurt about that great and glorious truth, you can as well commit suicide! You will be doing the world a great good by getting rid of yourself. At least the number of people who can feel so hurt by truth will be reduced by one. And the world cannot wait to see the rest of your like to be smoked into extinction by your rebellion against truth.

I will leave you now to talk to the air like the m.a.d man that you are cos i've got no time for a backward child like you.
Re: Do Igalas See Themselves As Yorubas? (Official Igala Thread) by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:00am On Jun 13, 2012
souldust: @chyz. As much as you do not like it, idoma have never been and will never be igbos.
If you feel so hurt about that great and glorious truth, you can as well commit suicide! You will be doing the world a great good by getting rid of yourself. At least the number of people who can feel so hurt by truth will be reduced by one. And the world cannot wait to see the rest of your like to be smoked into extinction by your rebellion against truth.

I will leave you now to talk to the air like the m.a.d man that you are cos i've got no time for a backward child like you.

My friend,Chyz never said Idomas are Igbos and he never claimed them,so,stop ranting like a mad man because no Igbo man here ever claimed Idoma nor Igala.....Gosh,we dont need you...You are a non factor and stop acting like we want you...I repeat,We Igbos need you not!!! Why dont you address Abagworo post instead of throwing tantrums....We influenced the Igala and Idomas that boarded us but they dont have Igbo ancestry even though history taught us that Onoja,an Nri daughter was the mother of the Igala tribe!
Re: Do Igalas See Themselves As Yorubas? (Official Igala Thread) by Abagworo(m): 9:04am On Jun 13, 2012
souldust: @chyz. As much as you do not like it, idoma have never been and will never be igbos.

You are deviating this thread with your self invented claims. Nobody has ever said Idoma is Igbo and nobody ever will. Igbo is an advanced ethnic group about 50 times the population of Idoma. Idomas were part of the Nigerian force that were killing innocent people during the civil war. Our languages are entirely different and Idomas are Northerners. The biggest achievement of Idomas is David Mark and 2face.
Re: Do Igalas See Themselves As Yorubas? (Official Igala Thread) by Chyz2: 3:04pm On Jun 13, 2012

I'm still trying to find where I said Idoma are Igbo. Maybe you can help me find it because I don't see it and cannot recall ever typing such thing. The idoma are non-entities,meaning no one knows or cares about them. In fact like Abagworo said, your highest achievements are David Mark and 2face. Very sad. In fact david mark is known for wearing an Igbo cap while 2face is known to speak yoruba in his music instead of his embarrassing native language of Idoma. Remember the your are speaking to Ndi Igbo. Your people can never compare with us in any way so know your boundary and know it well. The Tiv are subduing you in your own state and they speak proudly of it. The Igbo are eating your people up and there is nothing you can do about it. No need to claim you,son. You speak with sentiment only, I speak with facts. Learn Hisory of Idoma people. It will do you some good.

1 Like

Re: Do Igalas See Themselves As Yorubas? (Official Igala Thread) by poweredcom(m): 5:36pm On Jun 13, 2012
Chyz*:

I'm still trying to find where I said Idoma are Igbo. Maybe you can help me find it because I don't see it and cannot recall ever typing such thing. The idoma are non-entities,meaning no one knows or cares about them. In fact like Abagworo said, your highest achievements are David Mark and 2face. Very sad. In fact david mark is known for wearing an Igbo cap while 2face is known to speak yoruba in his music instead of his embarrassing native language of Idoma. Remember the your are speaking to Ndi Igbo. Your people can never compare with us in any way so know your boundary and know it well. The Tiv are subduing you in your own state and they speak proudly of it. The Igbo are eating your people up and there is nothing you can do about it. No need to claim you,son. You speak with sentiment only, I speak with facts. Learn Hisory of Idoma people. It will do you some good.

Chyz you are a very wicked nigerian who has a blackmind and a blind tribalist God will punish your generation for saying idomas killed igbos and their greatest achievement is tuface and david mark its a shame that you hate your fellow brothers bastard you must be

Let me ask you was the biafra war against idomas and biafra or ,Nigeria and biafra just because boundary adjustment cut from ogoja to be nigeria and you sayin idoma is a non entity you are an eeediot ,so your language is the best abi and name any naija artist who don't use any other language to sing,even ruggedman speaks yoruba fluently its just because you mind set is too ibotic,look I live with igbos and I like them I grew among igbos and they like me and we have helped so many igbo family friend who cannot even get help from their igbos kinsmen ,I don't know why igbos are like dat they hate demselves anambra hates ngwa ,owerri no dey agree with mbaise
But I must say idomas and igalas may be small but love is there within kinsmen

Let me stop here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Igalas See Themselves As Yorubas? (Official Igala Thread) by Chyz2: 6:18pm On Jun 13, 2012
poweredcom:

Chyz you are a very wicked nigerian who has a blackmind and a blind tribalist God will punish your generation for saying idomas killed igbos and their greatest achievement is tuface and david mark its a shame that you hate your fellow brothers bastard you must be

Let me ask you was the biafra war against idomas and biafra or ,Nigeria and biafra just because boundary adjustment cut from ogoja to be nigeria and you sayin idoma is a non entity you are an eeediot ,so your language is the best abi and name any naija artist who don't use any other language to sing,even ruggedman speaks yoruba fluently its just because you mind set is too ibotic,look I live with igbos and I like them I grew among igbos and they like me and we have helped so many igbo family friend who cannot even get help from their igbos kinsmen ,I don't know why igbos are like dat they hate demselves anambra hates ngwa ,owerri no dey agree with mbaise
But I must say idomas and igalas may be small but love is there within kinsmen

Let me stop here

Searching but can't see where chyz* said idoma did or didn't kill Igbos during the Biafra War. Im not the one who said we'rent brothers or related, that was your Idoma brother, souldust. In fact, i doubt he's a real idoma by his words or maybe he just hates himself. The achievement think I mentioned is true. Sorry about that but it is what it is. RUgged man still speaks his native language IGBO throughout, unlike 2face. You say love is there between Idoma but the Igede say they no be Idoma,lol.Lets not mention Igala because I never mentioned them in the first place. One thing that you cant mistake is that Igbos love their brothers, we may argue, but we always come together. It is a fact that all of nigerians and non-nigerians know and it is a characteristic that Europeans have writtened down and acknowleged themselves. Any way, Igbos don't hate Idoma, at all so don't take what im saying as "igbos hate idoma". This is just my words.
Re: Do Igalas See Themselves As Yorubas? (Official Igala Thread) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 13, 2012
you people are not getting me correctly. I got this aggressive only when chzy rejected in an aggressive manner my explanation that we and igbos have common names becos we live close to each other and as neighbours, are bound to copy certain things over time and that that does not mean in any form of measure that we are a faction of the igbos or are related by "blood" as he puts it. He even said his backed up his claim with facts, but i seem to be the only one who has backed up my claim with facts. I even refered you to a website

david mark is known not for wearing igbo cap but as an ex service, and senate president. As regards his attire, it is true that he sometimes wears the red cap, which is not uniquely igbo becos gov kwankwanso and other hausas also wears it, but most times and i repeat most times he puts on the cap that his fellow northerners put on. From now on, you can observe him when you see him on tv.
Re: Do Igalas See Themselves As Yorubas? (Official Igala Thread) by Chyz2: 6:56pm On Jun 13, 2012
souldust: you people are not getting me correctly. I got this aggressive only when chzy rejected in an aggressive manner my explanation that we and igbos have common names becos we live close to each other and as neighbours, are bound to copy certain things over time and that that does not mean in any form of measure that we are a faction of the igbos or are related by "blood" as he puts it. He even said his backed up his claim with facts, but i seem to be the only one who has backed up my claim with facts. I even refered you to a website

david mark is known not for wearing igbo cap but as an ex service, and senate president. As regards his attire, it is true that he sometimes wears the red cap, which is not uniquely igbo becos gov kwankwanso and other hausas also wears it, but most times and i repeat most times he puts on the cap that his fellow northerners put on. From now on, you can observe him when you see him on tv.

I see someone is shamelessly changing their story,continue. I laugh at the comment that david mark most times puts on the cap that his fellow northerners do. Not true and we all know it. Even if you google him today you will see him wearing an Igbo cap. Seldom do you ever see him wearing anything else so stop fooling yourself. We know who david mark is.
Re: Do Igalas See Themselves As Yorubas? (Official Igala Thread) by poweredcom(m): 8:13pm On Jun 13, 2012
Chyz*:

I see someone is shamelessly changing their story,continue. I laugh at the comment that david mark most times puts on the cap that his fellow northerners do. Not true and we all know it. Even if you google him today you will see him wearing an Igbo cap. Seldom do you ever see him wearing anything else so stop fooling yourself. We know who david mark is.

Please david mark is on the seat on naija let him dress in all attire ok and don't GEJ do so sometimes he wears agbada and northern wears to unify our culture

And you should know that that red cap mark wears is also wore amoung southern idomas and igalas men ok that is the influence am trying to speak our culture inter mingles with igbos somehow igbos influenced us its not that david mark just like the cap because its a red cAp igalas chief do have dem and also idomas ok bro the traditional. Attire of idomas is the red and black stripe attire and igalas yellow and black stripe ok its just that religion has washed we african from knowing our own attire now

1 Like

Re: Do Igalas See Themselves As Yorubas? (Official Igala Thread) by Chyz2: 8:21pm On Jun 13, 2012
poweredcom:

Please david mark is on the seat on naija let him dress in all attire ok and don't GEJ do so sometimes he wears agbada and northern wears to unify our culture

And you should know that that red cap mark wears is also wore amoung southern idomas and igalas men ok that is the influence am trying to speak our culture inter mingles with igbos somehow igbos influenced us its not that david mark just like the cap because its a red cAp igalas chief do have dem and also idomas ok bro the traditional. Attire of idomas is the red and black stripe attire and igalas yellow and black stripe ok its just that religion has washed we african from knowing our own attire now

cool
Re: Do Igalas See Themselves As Yorubas? (Official Igala Thread) by Obalufon: 4:29am On Jun 16, 2012
IF YOU UNDERSTAND YORUBA ASK ANY IGALA MAN TO COUNT NUMBER FROM 1 -10 .NUMBERS DON'T LIE. WE'RE ALL FROM ONE SOURCE BUT EXPANSION MAKES LANGUAGE MUTATES. IGALA LANGUAGE IS YOROBOID IS A KNOWN FACT

1 Like

Re: Do Igalas See Themselves As Yorubas? (Official Igala Thread) by samkoro: 7:50am On Jun 16, 2012
80% of Igalas has Nri(very ancient Igbo civilization) Origin/roots.Besides history ,I never knew this until my youth service days.I meet some of them looked exactly Igbo;then I came to conclude that blood do not lie.

.It was very interesting.I kept observing them with keen interest.Some told me they still maintain their relationship with a particular community in Anambra where their fore fathers came from.
Re: Do Igalas See Themselves As Yorubas? (Official Igala Thread) by Revolva(m): 6:59pm On Jun 16, 2012
samkoro: 80% of Igalas has Nri(very ancient Igbo civilization) Origin/roots.Besides history ,I never knew this until my youth service days.I meet some of them looked exactly Igbo;then I came to conclude that blood do not lie.

.It was very interesting.I kept observing them with keen interest.Some told me they still maintain their relationship with a particular community in Anambra where their fore fathers came from.

That's true if you see an igala especially the christain ones from southern kogi state that shares direct border with anambra and delta and edo you gonna know that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Flees Nigeria To Canada To Escape FGM / Oba Solomon Omisakin Is Dead / Nigerian Names You Love So Much.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.