Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,873 members, 7,798,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

5 Qualities Of A Wife - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Qualities Of A Wife (31109 Views)

8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends / Need An Independent Woman? Here Are 5 Qualities You Must Have To Attract One. / 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by jaybee3(m): 3:30pm On May 30, 2012
shymmex:

You're talking about professionals with CCNA...

I referenced Account Assistants - which is where every BSc. belongs...
Wrong

http://www.kent.ac.uk/careers/accountancy.htm
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Sagamite(m): 3:31pm On May 30, 2012
shymmex:
Your intelligence got you job as a security officer, pillock...

I don't have time for you, dickhead...

I'm not in your league...

I will expose your daft arse!

You want to come and boast online about achievements you don't have? grin grin grin grin grin

Your ignorance will show your level. You can't escape the ignorance. grin
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 30, 2012
Sagamite:
You are changing stories again when people correct you that there is nothing special about getting MSc at 24?

Or you thought everyone online is from your Ghetto and like your low-life crew? grin
LWKMD!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'm not in your league... I'm the best of both worlds - I can move freely between the two worlds...

At least my "ghetto" is like paradise to the village you came from, monkey.
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Sagamite(m): 3:33pm On May 30, 2012
jay bee:
Wrong

Thank you for adding to exposure of his ignorance.

Those in the professional class know. grin
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Sagamite(m): 3:34pm On May 30, 2012
shymmex:

I'm not in your league... I'm the best of both worlds - I can move freely between the two worlds...

At least my "ghetto" is like paradise to the village you came from, monkey.

Obviously the Ghetto is your paradise.

The corporate world would be an intimidating hell. grin
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 30, 2012
jay bee:
Wrong

Stop quoting Universities - quote the real world... Universities sell degrees - so, you expect them to post anything they like on there..

Is that attainable in the present job market??

You would even be lucky to get an account assistant job fresh out of uni... Most people end up in carphone warehouse, and phones4u.
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by coogar: 3:35pm On May 30, 2012
shymmex:

Norm in Nigeria - but not a norm for a kid from the London slums... MSc. isn't free of charge - you have to pay for it... I had to save up to pay for it... And that's by getting a job..

oh spare me....
a kid enters uni at the age of 17...completes a 3 yr, b.sc and 1 year m.sc.
so when is he supposed to graduate? age 29?

this isn't about school fees or nigerian factor.
graduating with m.sc in the uk at the age of 22 is standard...unless you
didn't start your b.sc at 17/18(and that's quite abnormal).
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 30, 2012
@Jay bee... you are supposed to be the moderator in this section and you are busy derailing this thread....someone needs to moderate your a**s angry angry
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 30, 2012
Sagamite:
Obviously the Ghetoo is your paradise.
The corporate world would be an intimidating hell. grin

I work in the corporate world (far away from you security job) - and it's like peace cake to me... Nothing can intimidate me in life, I'm from the school of hard knocks - and if that never intimidated me, nothing will ever do...

I'm a thorough breed!
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 30, 2012
coogar:
oh spare me....

How do you pay for it? That's the question..
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by coogar: 3:39pm On May 30, 2012
Vikin: @Jay bee... you are supposed to be the moderator in this section and you are busy derailing this thread....someone needs to moderate your a**s angry angry

ohh shut ur trap and get a life.
mentally-handicapped being like yourself....all you want to do
all day is talk about the wife you can never have instead of
contributing meaningfully to an intellectual discourse.

if talking about b[i]o[/i]obs is your forte, go n join nigerianadultforum.com.
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by jaybee3(m): 3:41pm On May 30, 2012
queensmith:

The norm here? Or someone coming from Nigeria?

Plus you have to pay, getting an msc at 22 isnt at all average even in this country, imagine those that have to scrimp and save to get the cash.

Abeg.
The norm here
You could have done a straight 4 yrs MEng course
Postgraduate loans are also offered to those that wish to pursue it straight after uni exactly the same way they get student loan for their undergrad.

shymmex: Fresh out of Uni graduates work as account assistants - I hate when people argue what they don't have any clue about...smh
Dude, it's not the norm for accountancy graduates to work as account assistants. In statistics you ignore anomalies.
What's the quoted average starting salaries for graduates in the UK?

shymmex:

Stop quoting Universities - quote the real world... Universities sell degrees - so, you expect them to post anything they like on there..

Is that attainable in the present job market??

You would even be lucky to get an account assistant job fresh out of uni... Most people end up in carphone warehouse, and phones4u.

Your assertions aren't based on facts Sir
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 30, 2012
@Coogar

Which do you prefer:

- Doing a course just because you think it's the next step?
- Finding your niche, or career choice before taking the next step?

Bear in mind, you have to pay thousands of £ for it - because it isn't free of charge.
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by queensmith: 3:44pm On May 30, 2012
coogar:

oh spare me....

o wow, o wow, you will bullshyte on the www like this? Maybe in south bank where the children just happen to stumble upon enough money to pay for their cheap master degrees.
There were barely any 22 year olds in my final year of university talkless of the masters and the youngest around were foreigners. So you are chatting absolute and total shyte. Mshew.

http://ww2.prospects.ac.uk/cms/ShowPage/Home_page/Main_menu___Research/Labour_market_information/Graduate_Market_Trends_2008/Postgraduate_trends_in_the_UK__Summer_08_/p!eiFgddL
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by coogar: 3:45pm On May 30, 2012
shymmex:

How do you pay for it? That's the question..

student loans, mate!
the funds are accessible....

shymmex: @Coogar
Which do you prefer:

- Doing a course just because you think it's the next step?
- Finding your niche, or career choice before taking the next step?

Bear in mind, you have to pay thousands of £ for it - because it isn't free of charge.

i knew i was going to be an engineer at the age of 6. i was quite good at math n science.
once you know the final destination, the rest is easy to deal with. science n engineering
will always sell. it's just that most students can't cope with the challenges.
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 30, 2012
jay bee:
Dude, it's not the norm for accountancy graduates to work as account assistants. In statistics you ignore anomalies.
What's the quoted average starting salaries for graduates in the UK?

Your assertions aren't based on facts Sir

My assertions are based on facts (people that I know).. What's attainable nationwide may be different - because black people make up only 3% of the population.. But trust me, it is not easy out there...

I do real life, and what happens in real time - statistics don't really paint the real picture.
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by coogar: 3:54pm On May 30, 2012
queensmith:

o wow, o wow, you will bullshyte on the www like this? Maybe in south bank where the children just happen to stumble upon enough money to pay for their cheap master degrees.
There were barely any 22 year olds in my final year of university talkless of the masters and the youngest around were foreigners. So you are chatting absolute and total shyte. Mshew.

http://ww2.prospects.ac.uk/cms/ShowPage/Home_page/Main_menu___Research/Labour_market_information/Graduate_Market_Trends_2008/Postgraduate_trends_in_the_UK__Summer_08_/p!eiFgddL

you were born a cretin, and you would die a ninny!

the tool is bringing out stats that also included ph.d(doctorate degree).
postgraduate = masters degree and every other thing that comes after it.
i am talking about masters and the troll is talking something else.
stop engaging me in a verbal intercourse whenever there's an intellectual discourse.

you're not as smart as my toe-nail. the average m.sc graduate in the uk is 21/22.
heaven knows what you did in your early 20s that prevented you from graduating when other
smart kids were graduating. whoring is not a career. if you weren't told, i am telling you
right now. olodo!
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 30, 2012
coogar:
student loans, mate!
the funds are accessible....

I didn't get a student loan for mine... My loan application was rejected.

i knew i was going to be an engineer at the age of 6. i was quite good at math n science.
once you know the final destination, the rest is easy to deal with. science n engineering
will always sell. it's just most students can't cope with the challenges.

I wanted to be a doctor in secondary school, because I was good in biology, chemistry, and mathematics - but things changed... Computers became more popular, and IT jobs became more lucrative.. I had to move with the flow, and I developed an interest in programming.... Got into uni, and I found out programming was too broad, and inconclusive - and new programming languages keep coming into the market... I didn't want the stress of having to learn new languages every 6months..

So, I decided to explore the IT market - to see which aspect was as lucrative as programming... And network security proved to be the most lucrative - even more lucrative than programming...
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by coogar: 4:03pm On May 30, 2012
shymmex:

how much debt did you acquire in your teenage years buying consoles,
prada shoes and trainers? grin grin grin grin grin

I wanted to be a doctor in secondary school, because I was good in biology, chemistry, and mathematics - but things changed... Computers became more popular, and IT jobs became more lucrative.. I had to move with the flow, and I developed an interest in programming.... Got into uni, and I found out programming was too broad, and inconclusive - and new programming languages keep coming into the market... I didn't want the stress of having to learn new languages every 6months..

So, I decided to explore the IT market - to see which aspect was as lucrative as programming... And network security proved to be the most lucrative - even more lucrative than programming...

you've done well for yourself.....
all i am saying here is kids who got to uni early and went straight for m.sc/m.eng
graduated at the age of 21/22......there was no stop-gap involved or any work experience
in between. they just rammed through their programmes for 4 years. that's quite normal in the uk!
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 30, 2012
I didn't have to put my qualifications out there like that... This guy just pissed me off.. I'm a humble, and normal guy - who just live with the flow.. Not a cocky guy.
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 30, 2012
coogar:
how much debt did you acquire in your teenage years buying consoles,
prada shoes and trainers? grin grin grin grin grin

I had a contract phone from early, and ran a bill of more more than £700 on the thing.. grin

you've done well for yourself.....
all i am saying here is kids who got to uni early and went straight for m.sc/m.eng
graduated at the age of 21/22......there was no stop-gap involved or any work experience
in between. they just rammed through their programmes for 4 years. that's quite normal in the uk!

That's why a lot of them end up doing 2/3 MSc. degrees...
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by coogar: 4:07pm On May 30, 2012
shymmex:

I had a contract phone from early, and ran a bill of more more than £700 on the thing.. grin

i thought as much!
what a devil you are. grin

That's why a lot of them end up doing 2/3 MSc. degrees...

you're right on the money!
it's not out of place for the m.eng grads to quickly go into mba n so on and forth!
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by queensmith: 5:11pm On May 30, 2012
coogar:

stop engaging me in a verbal intercourse whenever there's an intellectual discourse.

you're not as smart as my toe-nail. the average m.sc graduate in the uk is 21/22.
heaven knows what you did in your early 20s that prevented you from graduating when other
smart kids were graduating. whoring is not a career. if you weren't told, i am telling you
right now. olodo!

Seriously, is anybody else seeing this bloody idiot? I cannot be the only one!

Put your nonsense in a rap song, the average age of postgraduate students talkless of the graduates is not 22! You cannot bullsyte on the www like this!

If you went through the bloody article you will see THE AVERAGE AGE OF TAUGHT MASTERS STUDENTS IN THE FIRST YEAR IS 24!!!!! Now if you had any bloody sense of reasoning (and spent less energy beating your chest like a gorrila) you will know these students will GRADUATE between the (average) ages of 25- 27!!!!

Where on earth did you get the average uk domiciled graduate age of 22 from? How you pull nonsense out of your arse and splat it over the WWW is just amazing! Only on nairaland sha, only on nairaland!!
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by pusicat: 5:17pm On May 30, 2012
bittyend: 1) Not Nigerian.
2) Igbo. cheesy
3) Big nyash. grin
4) Not fake oyinbo.
5) e-Virgin (Onila)

Signed and sealed..

Bittyend of Narnia. cool
r u a virgin? u want a virgin wen u r nt. ode!
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by coogar: 5:19pm On May 30, 2012
queensmith:
Seriously, is anybody else seeing this bloody idiot? I cannot be the only one!

you are a consummate r[i]e[/i]tard!
why ain't i surprised? you belong to the dregs of the society.
this is why you cannot graduate at the age of 26....

Put your nonsense in a rap song, the average age of postgraduate students talkless of the graduates is not 22! You cannot bullsyte on the www like this!

stop being a lunkhead.
postgraduate includes m.sc, ph.d and so on and forth.
the statistics you provided becomes irrelevant as they have taken account of students
who took ph.d.....we are talking about masters you troglodyte...

so a child who entered uni at the age of 17 would finish his m.sc when? 25? grin grin grin

If you went through the bloody article you will see THE AVERAGE AGE OF TAUGHT MASTERS STUDENTS IN THE FIRST YEAR IS 24!!!!! Now if you had any bloody sense of reasoning (and spent less energy beating your chest like a gorrila) you will know these students will GRADUATE between the (average) ages of 25- 27!!!!

spermflakes musta occupied your brain cavity.....
when most m.sc courses are just 12 months, how can they enter at 24 and graduate at 27?
do you reason with the sole of your feet?

Where on earth did you get the average uk domiciled graduate age of 22 from? How you pull nonsense out of your arse and splat it over the WWW is just amazing! Only on nairaland sha, only on nairaland!!

misery loves company....that you entered uni at 25 doesn't make it the
standard. most kids enter uni at 17/18. run through their degree programmes
without halt for 3 years...20/21. complete their m.sc for 12 months, 21/22!

if your career path is different from this then your own mental development should be blamed!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/money/2012/feb/22/graduates-unemployment-levels-school-leavers

In 2011, 20% of 18-year-olds who left school with A-levels were unemployed compared with 25% of 21-year-olds who left university with a degree, according to figures from the Office for National Statistics. Graduate unemployment rates were almost on a par with those for people leaving school with just GCSEs, with 26% of 16-year-olds with these qualifications out of work.
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by queensmith: 5:52pm On May 30, 2012
Omg, I mean I know you're a complete mor0n but not to this extent. So the little nonsense you posted proves what?? This boy is a bloody idi0t egba mi ke.

So because 25% of the 21 year olds that leave undergraduate degrees are unemployed ,the average age of an msc graduate is 22??
I'm not going to continue this with you, I just wanted to show people you are chatting shyte. I'm not going to bother myself with you or risk being infected by your nonsense! Mshew you are obviously brainless. South bank have done very very well. Well done to them smh
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by luckgames(m): 5:58pm On May 30, 2012
shymmex:

Dude
What do you know about U of M or Emich
Are you from the Midwest
Do u have your CISSP?
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by coogar: 5:59pm On May 30, 2012
queensmith: Omg, I mean I know you're a complete mor0n but not to this extent. So the little nonsense you posted proves what?? This boy is a bloody idi0t egba mi ke.

you have been shown up as a troglodyte.....if you have any iota of shame
in you, you wouldn't come back to even post nonsense just because you were
unfortunate to graduate at the age of 31.

So because 25% of the 21 year olds that leave undergraduate degrees are unemployed ,the average age of an msc graduate is 22??
I'm not going to continue this with you, I just wanted to show people you are chatting shyte. I'm not going to bother myself with you or risk being infected by your nonsense! Mshew you are obviously brainless. South bank have done very very well. Well done to them smh

the point is....21 yr olds graduate with a first degree - a standard in the united kingdom
that's the reason age 21 was referenced in the article.....
now if a masters programme runs for 12 months, when would these students graduate? age 33? like you did.

you foolishly went out of your way to publish a statistics that had nothing to do with the subject of discussion.
M.Eng for instance is actually classified as undergraduate studies in the uk..even though it's masters of engineering.
in other words, your stats are irrelevant. i know plenty of 22 yr olds with their masters degree. i owned one at 22.
i'm a living witness. now stab yourself for living a wasted life. grin olodo!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Sagamite(m): 6:03pm On May 30, 2012
shymmex:

My assertions are based on facts (people that I know).. What's attainable nationwide may be different - because black people make up only 3% of the population.. But trust me, it is not easy out there...

I do real life, and what happens in real time - statistics don't really paint the real picture.

Facts is using "people he knows" to make assertions pertaining to general population set?

Real life is what he sees in his low-life circle and statistical analysis is rubbish.

LWKMD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Let me give examples:

- People I know mostly attend Oxbridge university, hence majority of people in London attended Oxbridge.

- People I hang out with love R&B, hence R&B is the most popular genre of music in the UK.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And this fooool wants me to believe he can get into Birmingham or any good university for that matter. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Sagamite(m): 6:06pm On May 30, 2012
coogar:

right now. olodo!

And she claims (for the first time ever) that she attended a Top 5 uni.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ye! My ribs. Dem no go kill me today. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by luckgames(m): 6:09pm On May 30, 2012
"you're right on the money!
it's not out of place for the m.eng grads to quickly go into mba n so on and forth!"

You will have to take classes from undergraduate Business School
You need GMAT
Before you can do an MBA because of some undergraduate business classes you need
Likely over 45 credits
Somebody from a Business school background will likely do it with 32 credits
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Sagamite(m): 6:10pm On May 30, 2012
shymmex:

Storyland, storyland, land of music, fun and play

Storyland, storyland, bring your friends along

You grew up in the UK (as you claimed) but your loan application was rejected?

You expect us to believe these BS?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LAHUN! You were a ghetto rapper-wannabee and never went to university. grin grin grin

Stop wearing your trousers below your butt like a riff-raff foool and go and pick up your books. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

I Have Never Met An Independent Woman Who Dates Nigerians – South African Lady / Two Nairalanders Set To Tie The Knot On Saturday / Valentine: List Your Top 3 Romantic Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.