Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,981 members, 7,799,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Is Black Really Beautiful? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is Black Really Beautiful? (7086 Views)

Blue Blood Is Black Blood 1500-1789 – Egmond Codfried / Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Black Really Beautiful? by pmdaboh(f): 2:37am On Nov 20, 2007
Is Black Really Beautiful?

Today, due to the impending Thanksgiving holiday in which our school week will end on Tuesday, I decided to show my 7th grade Technology students a movie. The movie, entitled Brother Future, is about a black teenager who does not take his education seriously. He daydreams in class when he should be listening to the teacher and taking in knowledge, he skips school whenever he feels like it, and he steals goods and resells it later to his ever-waiting customers. Well the teenager gets hit by a car and is propelled—not into the future—but back into the 1820s when slavery was in full swing. The purpose of my showing the movie was to help the students identify with the age of the character and his learning that education is a vital component of being successful and is directly connected to the quality of life one will have in the future.

During the film, my students’ eyes were glued on the projection screen, which enlarged the movie to such a degree that it could be viewed from almost any angle in the classroom. My students began to ask me questions about what they were seeing in the movie. For instance, one student said, “Why can’t he tell them he is not going to pick cotton in that field?” Another one said, “If I was back there, I would not do it!” Another asked, “Why does that slave have to go around to the back of his master’s house and not use the front door?” The questions and comments went on throughout the movie, and I answered the questions and joined in the conversations that had sparked many interests about slavery and education, or a lack of Black education, during that time period.

I have a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration, and I moved from the corporate world of business to teach—to make a difference. I am not a history teacher—although I do know history facts and can produce a decent answer when questioned. But what astonished me is that my Black students (for the majority of them are Black) did not know many facts at all about the history of our own people. Sure, some students could tell you that they were told that lynching and beatings and unfair treatment took place, but they seemed surprised about many things that were taking place in the movie. So I asked them, “Does your History teacher talk about slavery in your class?” Most of the students said, “No”. “And if the teacher does, it is only just for a few minutes and we move onto something else.”

I realized in that moment that many of Black America is ignorant about where they came from. Some of my students did not even know that Charleston, South Carolina is documented as being the place where the first slaves were brought to when they landed in America.

Later that evening, I came home and read an article by Michael Oluwagemi II on Nigerians In America entitled, Mark My Words . . . Nigeria and Africa Shall Be Free. I thoroughly enjoyed what he had to say, for I know, by personal observation, how much poverty has taken hold of Nigeria. I have never been able to get those images out of my mind—and I do not want to—for it is what holds me to her (Africa) in my heart. I simply love Africa and its people—although I hate to see the suffering of my people. However, I think another type of poverty has taken hold of Black America, and that poverty, to me, is cultural and ancestral ignorance.

I wrote an article entitled Disconnected from the Motherland some time ago, and after today’s experience, I believe Black America is also disconnected from themselves and their own African history. We are failing to teach our children where they came from—never mind going as far back to the Motherland (Africa), let us at least start at the point when our African ancestors were shackled, chained, and brought into Charleston, South Carolina and sold into slavery.

I wondered why we Black Americans changed our ethnicity name from Black to African American. Who thought of that? Did someone say it was politically correct to be named such? When I think about how much Black America do NOT identify with their African brothers and sisters (as a whole), why do we love the name so much then (African American). Are we merely interested in the theory of Africa but not in the identification with it? I am afraid for many that might be the case.

I have noticed that our Black children do not mind being Black as long as their skin color is not TOO BLACK. Most of them will tell you that they do not want to be to dark skinned and cover their mouths in a grin when they say it as if embarrassed by their admission. If you are light skinned, according to them, you are in another class of “blackness” (a better class as far as beauty). On more than one occasion, my students have referred to a dark-skinned person as an African. They forget in that moment, or at least I choose to believe it was not intentional, that my husband is African. I will say something like, “I guess you have forgotten my husband is African!” Then they will say, “Mrs. Daboh we did not mean any harm.” I remind them that some of the most beautiful men and women in this world are Africans, and they come in all shades of colors like we do. If young Blacks feel that way now and hold those prejudices within their own race of people, I wonder how their children, who will be reared by them, will think of a dark-skinned, Black person or an African.

Nigeria and Africa in all their poverty is really just a heart beat away from the ancestral and cultural poverty that Black America suffers. Are we allowing our Black youths to be groomed to believe that “black is not beautiful?” Is the saying, “I’m Black and I’m proud” just a cliché? I am afraid many Blacks do not mind being Black, as long as it is not TOO BLACK.

Will Black America’s poverty stricken attitude against its own culture prevail to the point that we are, not only ashamed of ourselves, but ashamed of where we originated from? In our eyes, is Black really beautiful?

1 Like

Re: Is Black Really Beautiful? by naijaking1: 5:58am On Nov 20, 2007
pmdaboh:

Is Black Really Beautiful?

I realized in that moment that many of Black America is ignorant about where they came from. Some of my students did not even know that Charleston, South Carolina is documented as being the place where the first slaves were brought to when they landed in America.

That was Jamestown, not Charleston.
Re: Is Black Really Beautiful? by pmdaboh(f): 7:35am On Nov 20, 2007
@najiking1

Actually, Charleston, South Carolina is given credit for that in some books, but I will check what you said out as well.
Re: Is Black Really Beautiful? by naijaking1: 7:37am On Nov 20, 2007
I like to know what you find.
Re: Is Black Really Beautiful? by pmdaboh(f): 7:42am On Nov 20, 2007
I will look that up tomorrow at school and send references to what I find.
Re: Is Black Really Beautiful? by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 20, 2007
pmdaboh:

I[b] have noticed that our Black children do not mind being Black as long as their skin color is not TOO BLACK[/b]. Most of them will tell you that they do not want to be to dark skinned and cover their mouths in a grin when they say it as if embarrassed by their admission. If you are light skinned, according to them, you are in another class of “blackness” (a better class as far as beauty). On more than one occasion, my students have referred to a dark-skinned person as an African.

Dont lets go too far, at least we can excuse your students for being too young to understand their heritage. Look around these very boards for very glaring examples of the above in highlights. I have had people (obviously suffering from a large dose of inferiority complex) gloat about not being AS DARK as i am. Only last month, an idiot told me she would have killed herself if she was as dark as me . . . and this is someone who is not even as light as my dad!

We love to pretend that black is beautiful . . . yes as long as we cant do anything to change it we pretend as if we love our skin color. If doctors invented a les radical means of harmlessly changing our skin colors you'd be shocked at the number of black people who would be willing to turn white!
We have women here who boast about NOT having nappy hair and i wonder . . . we pretend to be free but in reality we are enslaved in mind.
There are threads glorifying foreign accents, there are threads with people literarily begging to date white women . . . its such a shame!

Is Pmdaboh white?
Re: Is Black Really Beautiful? by pmdaboh(f): 8:03am On Nov 20, 2007
@davidylan

I am Black, and my husband (whom I pray will join me soon) is Nigeriam (Ijaw). I have noticed that our young Black children (and some adults) do not mind being black as long as that shade of black is not too black.

Oh well, I for one love the color of skin God placed me in, and I am not light skinned.

Patricia
Re: Is Black Really Beautiful? by Islander(f): 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2007
naijaking1:

That was Jamestown, not Charleston.
eop

I am positively sure that it was Jamestown as well. Subject to correction,

LOLOLOLOLOLOL, I am pressed for time but promise to come back to this thread later. i ginne die, some people just don't give up, ROFLMSFAO
Re: Is Black Really Beautiful? by naijadiva2(f): 11:12pm On Nov 20, 2007
We love to pretend that black is beautiful . . . yes as long as we can't do anything to change it we pretend as if we love our skin color. If doctors invented a les radical means of harmlessly changing our skin colors you'd be shocked at the number of black people who would be willing to turn white!
We have women here who boast about NOT having nappy hair and i wonder . . . we pretend to be free but in reality we are enslaved in mind.
There are threads glorifying foreign accents, there are threads with people literarily begging to date white women . . . its such a shame!

i agree with you. black people sometimes pretend that they like being black and what not.
Re: Is Black Really Beautiful? by Dreloaded(f): 11:18pm On Nov 20, 2007
If I had my way, all black people with colored lenses would be arrested.

It's ok when it's for fun for like joke, but when you actually go around pretending like you really do have green or blue eyes, I want to break noses. rubbish.

It's funny that it's usually the same black people that whine about interracial relationships are the same ones that do whatever they can to look like the same white people they hate. Ridiculous. Going around with blonde weaves.
Re: Is Black Really Beautiful? by wendymanda: 11:20pm On Nov 20, 2007
I think the pretence is kind of a warped sense of coming out of brainwash when people are not out of it. I started growing my hair natural and I was shocked at the educated people that frown at it. There are so many blacks at my school who claim to love black skin but won't go into the sun for fear of gettig darker. I went to Ghana with some girls who kept trying to prove and reprove how they are not normally that dark. One tried to show me her breast as proof. I asked her who cares, it's just melanin. That idiot was the first to notice that women in Ghana were bleaching. She is also the one that can't go without her Rapunzel weave. The topic shoudl be "Why do blacks pretend like black is beautiful"
Re: Is Black Really Beautiful? by naijadiva2(f): 11:22pm On Nov 20, 2007
D-reloaded:

If I had my way, all black people with colored lenses would be arrested.

It's ok when it's for fun for like joke, but when you actually go around pretending like you really do have green or blue eyes, I want to break noses. rubbish.

It's funny that it's usually the same black people that whine about interracial relationships are the same ones that do whatever they can to look like the same white people they hate. Ridiculous. Going around with blonde weaves.

thank you. blond weave is a big NO NO for black people so is green and blue contacts. we were made with black hair and brown eyes for a reason. GOd knew what he was doing when he made us. he was not trying to set us up.
Re: Is Black Really Beautiful? by debosky(m): 11:27pm On Nov 20, 2007
warped sense? how 'original' is anyone really?

Why don't we put on wrapper with a thin scarf to cover the mammaries since thats what 'blacks' do in Africa? Why not stop wearing suits, trouser pants and all that since it aint 'black'

even white people try to stay out of the sun - face it, harsh sunlight does you no good, exposing yourself to that does not prove your 'blackness', neither does having 'natural' hair - you might as well have 'natural' breath or use only chewing sticks because that is what being 'black' is.

even whites do not want to be 'too white' i.e pale and deathly, hence the need to tan to get a 'darker' shade, so I see nothing wrong in not wanting to be 'too black' everyone has their preference

My dad is very dark, but my mum is very light, so why should I necessarily want to be 'very dark' to prove I am black? Does the blackness of my skin serve as the measure of my 'blackness'??

this discussion is way too superficial for me, there's a whole lot more to being black than this
Re: Is Black Really Beautiful? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 20, 2007
D-reloaded:

Do they really "hate" white people? Its more a case of sour grapes. You hit on a very cogent point! you see people crying loudly about how much they dislike inter-racial relationships and the very same people are spotting red wigs, blonde weaves, use sunscreens!!!

The truth is deep down a lot of blacks blame God for not being born white. Another thing i have come to realise . . . those who cry about inter-racial relationships do so because they feel unfortunate not to be involved in one. Just watch the way black women treat their inter-racial children . . . u'd think they were made of glass!
Re: Is Black Really Beautiful? by naijadiva2(f): 11:30pm On Nov 20, 2007
wendymanda:

I think the pretence is kind of a warped sense of coming out of brainwash when people are not out of it. I started growing my hair natural and I was shocked at the educated people that frown at it. There are so many blacks at my school who claim to love black skin but won't go into the sun for fear of gettig darker. I went to Ghana with some girls who kept trying to prove and reprove how they are not normally that dark. One tried to show me her breast as proof. I asked her who cares, it's just melanin. That idiot was the first to notice that women in Ghana were bleaching. She is also the one that can't go without her Rapunzel weave. The topic shoudl be "Why do blacks pretend like black is beautiful"

they do try to dodge the sun. i used to dodge the sun before because when i was young, black (american and africa) people used to tell me how nice my skin was because to them i was somewhat light (which till this day i don't understand cuz i'm not light and was never light.) so as a little girl i became more aware of my skin color . and some people that have not seen me in like years would tell, omg, you got dark, like it was a bad thing, so because i tried to dodge the sun, and but now that i'm older and i;m like, so what if the sun darkens me. its all good.
Re: Is Black Really Beautiful? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 20, 2007
@ Debosky, you are totally missing the point. No one is saying go spread yourself in the sun so as to prove that you like ur skin color.
What i think this thread is trying to address is the MINDSET and not necessarily the color of the skin.
I wont go spread myself in 40 degrees C sunlight because i dont want to expose myself to skin cancer . . . it is different from consciously struggling to be white and putting others down because you think they are "too dark" or have nappy hair!

Who coined the term "nappy hair"? White men or black men?
Re: Is Black Really Beautiful? by pmdaboh(f): 11:32pm On Nov 20, 2007
@Islander

CHARLESTON, SOUTH CAROLINA SLAVE HISTORY:

(pasted from website / see reference)

Black History and Slavery in Charleston

Charleston in 1770 was the fourth largest city in British America, exceeded in size only by New York, Boston, and Philadelphia. Shipping was a major business activity in colonial times as the city served as the commercial center of the South. The slave trade was an important activity in this city -- about 30 percent of all slaves imported to the United States entered through Charleston. In all the British ports, including Charleston, 195 ships with a capacity of 47,146 slaves were participating in the trade. In 1773 alone, 42 slave ships with 8,050 slaves arrived in Charleston.

It was common for slave ships to lose from 25 to 33 percent of their slaves to disease or suffocation on the "middle passage"--the destination given to the trip to the West Indies because it was the second leg of triangular voyages: from America to Africa; Africa to the Caribbean; and from the Caribbean back to America. The stone ballast from ships when their cargo was light was used to pave some of the streets of Charleston; most of the streets were mainly made of sand.

From a pre-Civil War population of 10,000-12,000, Charleston grew very rapidly until 1790, when the first federal census reported 16,920--8,089 whites and 8,831 Black slaves. The plantation character of the Charleston district was suggested by a density of 13.4 "Negroes" per square mile, greater than any other area in the state. Although M. Bligh owned 1,200 to 1,500 slaves, and Ralph Izard had the second largest number with 594 slaves distributed on eight plantations in three parishes and 10 house slaves in Charleston, the number of slaves working on the average plantation was only between 25 and 30.

Reference:  http://www.uwec.edu/Geography/Ivogeler/w188/south/charles/charles1.htm#slavery

Note:  We have been taught, and read where, many slaves were brought from Africa to Charleston, South Carolina.  There is a huge slave market there showing some original buildings still stands (with shackles), women weaving baskets, African garments, and much more.  Charleston, South Carolina has been credited for also receiving many slaves to its shores.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

JAMESTOWN SLAVERY HISTORY

I found accounts that totally gave Jamestown the credit for the location of where the first slaves were brought to North America, and some accounts questioned it.  IF the above it correct, which states only 30% of the slaves came to Charleston, South Carolina, the remaining 70% went somewhere; and that other place is Jamestown.  

(pasted from website / see reference below)
We may recall learning about the arrival of twenty "Negars" at Jamestown, Virginia in 1619, where they were put to work growing tobacco. . . . Consider just a few points regarding those first twenty arrivals. They were not at all the first black migrants to the Western Hemisphere; by 1619 there were Africans all over the Caribbean and Central and South America . . . . Nor did those twenty at Jamestown automatically become slaves. On the contrary, it is quite possible that coming to Virginia ended the slavery that bound them when they boarded the Dutch vessel that took them there.

In 1619 Virginia had no law of slavery and the arrivals became "servants." They went to work in tobacco fields alongside other servants who were white and had come from England. Conditions were equally hard for both groups, but servitude could end. Early Virginia blacks gained their freedom and a few actually prospered. One, named Anthony Johnson . . . arrived at Jamestown in 1621, survived his own time of servitude, married, and acquired land and indentured servants.

Reference:
http://www.bedfordstmartins.com/history/series/hw/slavery/slaveryintro.htm[/b][/color]
Re: Is Black Really Beautiful? by Iman3(m): 11:33pm On Nov 20, 2007
davidylan:

The truth is deep down a lot of blacks blame God for not being born white. Another thing i have come to realise . . . those who cry about inter-racial relationships do so because they feel unfortunate not to be involved in one. Just watch the way black women treat their inter-racial children . . . u'd think they were made of glass!

There is incredible amount of self-loathing amongst Blacks,especially Black diaspora.Those who spout the mantra, "Proud to be Black",most, probably possess the most self-loathing
Re: Is Black Really Beautiful? by naijadiva2(f): 11:35pm On Nov 20, 2007
davidylan:

Do they really "hate" white people? Its more a case of sour grapes. You hit on a very cogent point! you see people crying loudly about how much they dislike inter-racial relationships and the very same people are spotting red wigs, blonde weaves, use sunscreens!!!

i hear girls always talk about what race or nationality they gonna marry  just so their children could come out with light skin and "nice" hair. and they think that automatically, if  you are light, you are mixed, which is not always the case.
Re: Is Black Really Beautiful? by chiogo(f): 11:46pm On Nov 20, 2007
Re: Is Black Really Beautiful? by naijadiva2(f): 11:52pm On Nov 20, 2007
chiogo:

word up!! i actually know a haitian girl @ school born here in d US who swears to marry a white dude, always talkin' bout how her kids are gon be light-skinned with nice hair. am like "girl, u crazy".

@topic, See, i don't have time for all these "black is beautiful" thingy. I don't even consider myself black. straight up!! I say it all d time. my skin color is not black, it's brown, so am brown-skinned not black. As for white people, they're not white as they claim either because their skin sure ain't white. Don't worry, i'll write a book in d future. All these black, white, yellow thingy ain't workin' for me.

u done helping mama? lol

i'm with you that's why when i hear about all these unnecessary march for black justice, i just ignore it. al sharpton and the rest of them need to stop talking about equality and black n proud cuz it does not mean a thing until black people get it together. maybe then people won't look down on us because of our color. color means absolutely nothing.
Re: Is Black Really Beautiful? by naijadiva2(f): 11:53pm On Nov 20, 2007
gurl, i'm about to go home but i'll be back on NL in about 30- 40 mins.
Re: Is Black Really Beautiful? by chiogo(f): 11:55pm On Nov 20, 2007
lol, am done!!! a'ight, see u later. am leavin' soon too.
Re: Is Black Really Beautiful? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 20, 2007
naija_diva:

i'm with you that's why when i hear about all these unnecessary march for black justice, i just ignore it. al sharpton and the rest of them need to stop talking about equality and black n proud because it does not mean a thing until black people get it together. maybe then people won't look down on us because of our color. color means absolutely nothing.

Black justice indeed! We are busy crucifying Imus for merely repeating words that we use amongst ourselves on a daily basis . . .
Re: Is Black Really Beautiful? by naijadiva2(f): 1:31am On Nov 21, 2007
davidylan:

Black justice indeed! We are busy crucifying Imus for merely repeating words that we use amongst ourselves on a daily basis . . .

exactly.
Re: Is Black Really Beautiful? by Zandra1(f): 4:52am On Nov 21, 2007
'
Re: Is Black Really Beautiful? by naijaking1: 5:16am On Nov 21, 2007
@PMDABOH

Thanks for the further information.
Re: Is Black Really Beautiful? by Islander(f): 4:15pm On Nov 21, 2007
naijaking1:

@PMDABOH

Thanks for the further information.

SAME SENTIMENTS HERE. I guess with the Thanksgiving fever I somehow began thinking "pilgrims, mayflower, Jamestown.LOL.

@topic

I am amused by some of the posts that I have read regarding this topic. For centuries the dilemma of "black" and "blackness" as we know it continues to plague us. While it is true, that as blacks we should appreciate and love ourselves for who we are, the reality is we live in a world that doesn't make that so easy.

Look at the Bible, The Bible in itself is where we encounter our very first contradiction in terms of what is good and bad. And I am paraphrasing here, Black is synonymous with sin and anything bad, while White refers to anything good, pure. Now from an early onset, we have been brainwashed into believing that "Black" is evil and should not be associated with anything good.

Having said that, I do not in any way condone the bleaching of skin, or the wearing of blond wigs( gosh if only some of those ladies know how hedious they look) and green eyes. However, for many who resort to such practice, only do so in an effect to fit in. A church friend of mine went for an interview recently at a well established bank here in NY. According to her while waiting to be called she met another interviewee. She later disclosed to me that as she entered the office for the interview she overheard the interviewer telling one of his colleagues that the lady who just left has excellent qualifications, but he is not sure as to how their mainly white customers (this bank is on the UES of Manhattan) would react to having a "black" person handling their finance. The black person he was refering to happened to have the lady my friend had met earlier.

While we may all sit and moan about the "black" issue, the truth is the USA is a racial divided country and people will go that extra mile to fit in. It that extra mile involves, blond wigs,and green and blue contacts, hey they are going to do it even if we preach like John the Baptist.

Funny enough the same people who are now bringing inter-racial relationships into their arguments are the same one who have repeatedly degraded their black sisters by using remarks such as "fat does't look well on blacks, but it does on whites" Spare me the drama, abeg.
Many black men would dump their beautiful black wives or girlfriends because of self-esteem problems. I had a male friend at my "Community College" LOL, who told me he would give anything to sleep with a white chic. Now tell me if this in it self isn't an example of inferiority complex?

I have no problems with whites dating or marrying blacks. My uncle in london was happily married to a white lady for 38 years. She treated him like a King( according to him). He was happy up to his dying day, and that was the most important thing.

This issue has now even been transfered to the naming of your child. I few years ago I had a client whose dad lectured me on the topic of naming my child. He works with a huge mortgage company on Wall Street. He confessed that many at times she people apply for jobs, instead of paying close attention to their qualifications, they first look at the names. In other words someone with the first name "Matthew or Noah" would be given top priority as opposed to someone bearing the names "Shaquan" or "Malik",

There are so many other instances that one can list to highlight the "thin line" between this whole racial "curse", Too bad, time is of the essence,

@Pmdaboh, Interesting thread, One of the very best here so far, Are you in the public school system?
Re: Is Black Really Beautiful? by pmdaboh(f): 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2007
@Islander

Yes, I teach on the middle school level in the public system. This is my second year now. Prior to that, I taught Adult Education, which is sad in itself, for many Black, South Carolinians cannot read or write well. Prior to that, I worked in the insurance industry.

Thank you for the compliment.

Patricia
Re: Is Black Really Beautiful? by skyone(m): 4:48pm On Nov 21, 2007
Of course yes, even the white ones knows that, but they use all their means at their reach to potray their looks as the best race in the world.

Black is beautiful,  but our grassroot problem is civilisation and lack of encouragement towards development. Unity and rule of law contributes immensely to any societal development in the world. The question now is, 
" Are black people united at all"?
Re: Is Black Really Beautiful? by Islander(f): 5:12pm On Nov 21, 2007
pmdaboh:

@Islander

Yes, I teach on the middle school level in the public system. This is my second year now. Prior to that, I taught Adult Education, which is sad in itself, for many Black,[b] South Carolinians cannot read or write well.
Prior to that, I worked in the insurance industry.

Thank you for the compliment.

Patricia [/b]

I saw a documentary recently which highlighted the that. It is indeed sad. I have 6 plus teaching experience as well. However, not under the AMerican system, but rather in my islands. I must say I tried it here for 1 year but quit, it is nothing like home. The school system here reminds me a lot of prison. Back home Teachers RULE!!

Regarding the issue of blacks not being able to read and/or write. Is it a problem that they are responsible for, or is the system set up in such a way to deprive them from that attaining such?
Re: Is Black Really Beautiful? by Dreloaded(f): 5:17pm On Nov 21, 2007
I thought it was common knowledge that overweight black females look better than overweight white ones. Black females hardly have vicerious veins or spiderwebs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Symbolism Of Having A Tattoo In Nigeria. / Itsekiris Finally Discard 1979 Edict Insist That They Are Yorubas Not Bini / Origin Of Owigiri Cultural Dance; Igbo Or Ijaw??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.