Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Advice On How Much I Need For A Wedding Of 120 Guests Please - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Advice On How Much I Need For A Wedding Of 120 Guests Please (744 Views)

Should I Tell Her How Much I Paid As Her Dowry / Pls I Need Advice On How To Go For My Marriage Introduction In Igboland / Behold! Nigerian Woman, Aged 120 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice On How Much I Need For A Wedding Of 120 Guests Please by Cruzgee: 2:58pm On May 28, 2012
Dear Nairalanders, I salute your intelligence and opinion on any issue brought forward so please assist me: I am planning my wedding and need to know how much I need to budget and/or work with to make it a success because am expecting about 100 guests or max 120 people.
I am not trying to go beyond my budget and at the same time want to treat my guest well. I know some people are into catering, cake making, event planning, photograpy e.t.c I may need them to tell me what it will take to put the wedding together.

Thank you all always - You are the most talented and intelligent people on earth!
Re: Advice On How Much I Need For A Wedding Of 120 Guests Please by anonymous6(f): 4:29am On Aug 19, 2012
It depends on many things:
Venue?
Are you getting a wedding planner, doing all the planning yourself, and family will contribute here and there
The catering(are you ordering Nigerian or American food?)
Music(dj, Band, and etc)
Are You having the entire celebration in Nigeria or another place

So it depends of many factors, but it is always best to have a budget, a range on what you want to spend, and etc

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This? / The Psyche Of A Below Average African / How To Say I Love You??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.