Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,810 members, 7,798,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management Of Nigeria (cipm) Study Centre - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management Of Nigeria (cipm) Study Centre (6183 Views)

Graduate Internship 2015 At Institute Of Personnel Management / The Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management Of Nigeria (CIPMN) Recruitment I / The Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management Of Nigeria (CIPMN) Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management Of Nigeria (cipm) Study Centre by martinsboyejo: 4:43pm On May 28, 2012
[center]CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT
OF NIGERIA (CIPM) STUDY CENTRE,

REDEMPTION CAMP
[/center]

Current & prospective student members of CIPM are hereby notified of a study centre located within the Redemption Camp, Mowe, Ogun State.

Our Weekend Classes commence on

Saturday, 2nd & Sunday 3rd June 2012

10.00a.m - 7.00p.m on Saturdays
2: 00p.m – 5.00p.m on Sundays

Intermediate I/II

P.E I/II

Residents of Berger, Ojodu, Isheri, Kara, Arepo, Magboro Ibafo, Mowe, Asese, Orimerunmu, Pakuro, & Ofada axis along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway who are student members of CIPM need not go far during weekends for their lectures. This is an opportunity to take advantage of quality instruction from seasoned professionals with proven track record of successful performance.

During the last Feb 2012 diet exams, we posted the following results, to the glory of God:

PE 2 – 10 out of the 13 candidates presented qualified. 2 refs. No failure

PE 1 - 4 out of the 10 candidates passed (but we have detected where the deficiency came from and have corrected it)

Intermediate 2 – 8 out of 10 candidates presented passed. 2 refs. No failure

Please, call the following numbers for further details

Re: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management Of Nigeria (cipm) Study Centre by davidbright(m): 6:35pm On Sep 19, 2022
martinsboyejo:
[center]CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT
OF NIGERIA (CIPM) STUDY CENTRE,

REDEMPTION CAMP
[/center]

Current & prospective student members of CIPM are hereby notified of a study centre located within the Redemption Camp, Mowe, Ogun State.

Our Weekend Classes commence on

Saturday, 2nd & Sunday 3rd June 2012

10.00a.m - 7.00p.m on Saturdays
2: 00p.m – 5.00p.m on Sundays

Intermediate I/II

P.E I/II

Residents of Berger, Ojodu, Isheri, Kara, Arepo, Magboro Ibafo, Mowe, Asese, Orimerunmu, Pakuro, & Ofada axis along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway who are student members of CIPM need not go far during weekends for their lectures. This is an opportunity to take advantage of quality instruction from seasoned professionals with proven track record of successful performance.

During the last Feb 2012 diet exams, we posted the following results, to the glory of God:

PE 2 – 10 out of the 13 candidates presented qualified. 2 refs. No failure

PE 1 - 4 out of the 10 candidates passed (but we have detected where the deficiency came from and have corrected it)

Intermediate 2 – 8 out of 10 candidates presented passed. 2 refs. No failure

Please, call the following numbers for further details

Wooow....
It's 10years now... I hope this post is still relevant for me today...
I am looking for a study center around the camp axis

I have called but yet to get a response
Re: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management Of Nigeria (cipm) Study Centre by Phebelicious(f): 1:46pm On Apr 15, 2023
davidbright:

Wooow....
It's 10years now... I hope this post is still relevant for me today...
I am looking for a study center around the camp axis

I have called but yet to get a response

Please let me know when you get a response
Re: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management Of Nigeria (cipm) Study Centre by qanda: 7:58am On Apr 16, 2023

(1) (Reply)

20,000 Part Time Sales Rep. Jobs (CLOSED)!!!!!!!!!!! / How To Apply For IT Project Manager Job At Dangote Group / Pinsource Nigeria Recruting: (new Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.