Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Google Adsense On Mobile Phones - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adsense On Mobile Phones (5081 Views)

Why You Should Not Use Google Adsense On Your Blog. / At Last , Am Qualified To Apply For Adsense On My Blog But What Next? / Adplacers Vs Google Adsense - On Nairaland - In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Adsense On Mobile Phones by Taiw(m): 4:55pm On May 28, 2012
Any help on how to make adsense appear on mobile devices just like nairaland.i tried adding the code manually still yet the ads wont show on mobile devices.
Re: Google Adsense On Mobile Phones by zangiff(m): 2:16pm On May 29, 2012
use mobstac but mind you mobstac is free for 30days after then you pay monthly

2 Likes

Re: Google Adsense On Mobile Phones by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:26am On Jun 05, 2012
Yes, I use mobstac and paying $25 per month.
Re: Google Adsense On Mobile Phones by naijacampu(m): 12:17pm On Jun 06, 2012
Which site do you want to use it on? Is it running on scripts like wordpress?
Re: Google Adsense On Mobile Phones by Taiw(m): 2:45pm On Jun 06, 2012
i'm using blogger. But my adsense dosent show on mobile devices.it only shows on pcs when viewed.and most of my traffics comes from mobile phones.any help
Re: Google Adsense On Mobile Phones by ahmedinho1(m): 4:48pm On Jun 06, 2012
Get your Adsense publisher ID, Just copy the numbers out then go to the Advertising tab in your mobstac account and paste your adsense publisher I'd in the appropriate box.
Re: Google Adsense On Mobile Phones by naijacampu(m): 11:49pm On Jun 06, 2012
Taiw: i'm using blogger. But my adsense dosent show on mobile devices.it only shows on pcs when viewed.and most of my traffics comes from mobile phones.any help

Sorry blogger use to have issue with showing in Nokia/opera Mini. I should have helped if you are using PHP powered website Link Nairaland.
Re: Google Adsense On Mobile Phones by Seun(m): 12:09am On Jun 07, 2012
Use Adsense for mobile.

2 Likes

Re: Google Adsense On Mobile Phones by naijacampu(m): 5:19am On Jun 07, 2012
Seun: Use Adsense for mobile.

You only use Adsense for Mobile in a Mobile (only)website, I have not seen the feature in Blogger that will let you edit the mobile template.

I think there may be a (smart) solution -

Use a simple Java redirect script to redirect the Mobile traffic to you own custom mobile website you hosted which will give you a freedom to add the adsense for mobile. The jave script should look like

<Script src = ' Your -Own-Hosted-Java.js 'type =' text / javascript '/></Script>

Edit you script head, Call the adsense for mobile code in the </head> section

Note : I have not tested this yet
Re: Google Adsense On Mobile Phones by mrperfect(m): 11:23am On Jun 07, 2012
Google the solution.
Re: Google Adsense On Mobile Phones by Seun(m): 11:38am On Jun 07, 2012

1 Like

Re: Google Adsense On Mobile Phones by oloyedejamiu: 12:14pm On Jun 07, 2012
Seun: @JideTheBlogger has posted instructions here: http://www.ogbongeblog.com/2011/03/how-to-display-adsense-on-mobile.html

@seun,

but that's for forum but what of smf forum.

pls reply.

thanks.
Re: Google Adsense On Mobile Phones by naijacampu(m): 2:12am On Jun 08, 2012
Seun: @JideTheBlogger has posted instructions here: http://www.ogbongeblog.com/2011/03/how-to-display-adsense-on-mobile.html

You don't need to do anything to let Google display Adsense mobile in your Mobile Blogger, once you have the adsense for content it will display by default but I have as the OP said, it doesn't work well in low end phones like most Nokia.

viewing your-blog-name..com/?m=1 with your pc or high end phones will display the adsense code but try it with most low and average configuration Nokia phone and you will see nothing for sure.

My best solution is to host your own Mobile template
add Google adsense mobile for all phones in the mobile template

I tested this with wordpress and it worked like charm @ http://www.vacanciesinnigeria.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Google Adsense On Mobile Phones by naijacampu(m): 5:27am On Jun 08, 2012
oloyede jamiu :

@seun,

but that's for forum but what of smf forum.

pls reply.

thanks.

Post the SMF Mobile template here, maybe somebody will help you
Re: Google Adsense On Mobile Phones by oloyedejamiu: 9:30am On Jun 08, 2012
does smf has mobile template?
Re: Google Adsense On Mobile Phones by LopBB: 4:04pm On Nov 14, 2012
naijacampu:

You don't need to do anything to let Google display Adsense mobile in your Mobile Blogger, once you have the adsense for content it will display by default but I have as the OP said, it doesn't work well in low end phones like most Nokia.

viewing your-blog-name..com/?m=1 with your pc or high end phones will display the adsense code but try it with most low and average configuration Nokia phone and you will see nothing for sure.

My best solution is to host your own Mobile template
add Google adsense mobile for all phones in the mobile template

I tested this with wordpress and it worked like charm @ http://www.vacanciesinnigeria.com.ng

Pls, which mobile theme are you using
Re: Google Adsense On Mobile Phones by freeccnow(f): 10:25am On Sep 07, 2013
Displaying google adsense for mobile is simple and in most cases will require one to use an external application to do that. Here is a detailed post with the step by step process on how to display adsense for mobile on your website/blog.
Re: Google Adsense On Mobile Phones by elevatedblog(m): 9:28am On Sep 28, 2013
But what is the west to display Mobile Adsense on my WordPress Mobile site!
Re: Google Adsense On Mobile Phones by iykyvic(m): 6:35pm On Oct 15, 2013
ads placement to generate the highest revenue and clicks http://topserve.com.ng/ads-placement-generate-highest-revenue-clicks/

1 Like

Re: Google Adsense On Mobile Phones by Shecxyy: 6:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
Hello,if your resolution is making money out of what you love doing in this new year,posting info?,blogging?,Youtube monitization?, promoting google advert on your blog or none hosted site?we av all heard abt pay per click(ppc) program,Yes talking of Adsense and yet,you find it hard getting hold of it! ADSENSE ACCOUNT!!!! ADSENSE ACCOUNT!!!!! I want believe we all know a lot and av heard enough info abt it! And d only problem u have is getting access to this account!the.D gud news now is!within 48 hrs ,you can get hold of an ADSENSE acct with no stress and u get a week free traffic through google adword on it!!!!No payment needed to make your order! All you jst need to do is to text or email your full name to 08026649152 and under 48 hrs u wil reciv d snap shot of ur approved acct sent to u ,for authentification.if you finally av interest in getting d details of ur ordered Adsense acct,after d snapshot is been sent to u! You just av to pay 5000 naira.And u get your acct. Before payment

(1) (Reply)

Why You Can't Fool Google SEO / Please Help! Should I Opt For A Nigerian Or A Foreign Hosting Plan. / Yankari Game Reserve Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.