Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Christmas Has Been Postponed - Jokes Etc (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Christmas Has Been Postponed (14062 Views)

When You Hear That Exam Has Been Postponed (pics) / This Year's Valentine's Day's Been Postponed To Feb 29th / Breaking News... End Of The World Has Been Postponed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Migines(m): 12:54am On Nov 25, 2007
We've left dis thread 4 revive and her obsession.
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Revive(f): 12:57am On Nov 25, 2007
Don't cross over hear again. bye until u have peace.

U claim to be making jokes, makes jokes about others, but can not bear the ones made about u. Please run with flight and give room for people with open good heart.

Take it or not my team wins tongue
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Migines(m): 1:02am On Nov 25, 2007
Shuuuuud up.
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Revive(f): 1:07am On Nov 25, 2007
and I did not grin cool
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by topeteadr(m): 2:22am On Nov 25, 2007
Hey revive, take it easy bro. We're all trying to be funny here. Everything is just a joke, where's ur sense of humor.
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by topeteadr(m): 2:23am On Nov 25, 2007
Hey revive, take it easy bro. We're all trying to be funny here. Everything is just a joke, where's ur sense of humor.
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by TCUBE(m): 5:21am On Nov 25, 2007
u must be kiddin me, this is ridiculous
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by MrTurkey(m): 10:15am On Nov 25, 2007
Revive:
Take it or not my team wins tongue
Oops, did I miss the game? grin
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by ne4real(f): 1:12pm On Nov 25, 2007
lol. u guys r funny
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Revive(f): 1:44pm On Nov 25, 2007
Who defines the type of fun or joke that should be made here?

Migines enjoys killing, killing, blood shedding jokes under a Christmas thread ( there by making a fun of Christmas and the person who’s birthday it is. {Since Christ does not enjoy human blood shed of any sort}). That is Migines own humour !

Revive enjoys making jokes of banishing demons under a Christmas thread (there by mocking and making a fun of the devil). That is Revives humour!

If the mere mention of hell and demons horrifies Migines, then he should think twice and go for the ‘Supreme power of Christ’ and  the devil himself will be afraid of him. Also the mere mention of his name will then horrifie the devil.

Who is he deceiving? This is a Christmas thread, therefore jokes about the power of Christ, knocking off demons fits in.

If Migines wants a complete killing killing blood shedding thread, he can open one with a name related to that e.g ‘ satan’s blood shedding war zone’ and he can go ahead and enjoy the blood shed which does not horrify him.

There are millions of jokes with excellent humuor that can be made under a Christmas thread without blood shed

As far as this Christmas thread is concerned, I am enjoying myself .
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Revive(f): 1:45pm On Nov 25, 2007
Hei Mr Turkey easy o, try to save some laughs. U know today is Sunday, I have refreshed my anointing a billion times waiting to mess up any remaining demon around this thread. So just save some laffs for what will happen to any demon that still want to pep into this house
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Migines(m): 2:17pm On Nov 25, 2007
@revive
u're obsessed.
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by MrTurkey(m): 3:03pm On Nov 25, 2007
Revive:

Hei Mr Turkey easy o, try to save some laughs
I ain't tryin to make u laugh dummy, just trying my best to see how to prevent the christmas demon from annihiliating millions of my brethren from around the world come this yuletide grin
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Revive(f): 4:07pm On Nov 25, 2007
@ Migines
shocked Kai & Chei! u are still around here eh? B/4 I count 3 let great wind blow away the demon that brought u back, that ur eyes be cleared to see goodness. I continue to enjoy my obsession with inner peace.
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Tophin(m): 4:22pm On Nov 25, 2007
for does u who want to do christmas u have to pay some amount of money to this
account nos

intercontinential bank 0370000000149
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by MrTurkey(m): 4:37pm On Nov 25, 2007
the amount per individual is $24,555,670.22.00 only
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by shamass77(m): 4:56pm On Nov 25, 2007
MUMU LIKE YOU, HOW DO YOU WANT US TO EXPLAIN IT TO OUR HOMMIES? THE GIFTS? AM EXPECTING LIKE 50 GIFTS , AND VERY IMPATIENTLY TOO. SO DONT JUST SAY THAT AGAIN,
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by djcrooky(m): 5:04pm On Nov 25, 2007
merry christmas
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Migines(m): 5:09pm On Nov 25, 2007
In advance or arrears
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by MrTurkey(m): 5:23pm On Nov 25, 2007
djcrooky:
merry christmas
shame to you grin
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by jayvin01: 4:31am On Nov 26, 2007
Mr. Turkey:

the amount per individual is [size=30pt]$24,555,670.22.00 only[/size]

shocked shocked shocked Chungu shocked shocked shocked which means *WTF* in chinesse grin grin grin
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Faitymine(m): 8:29am On Nov 26, 2007
Na wa for you oooooooooooooo!
Which school did you finished from?
Abi you no go school? grin grin grin
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by jayvin01: 8:36am On Nov 26, 2007
Faitymine:

Na wa for you oooooooooooooo!
Which school did you finished from?
Abi you no go school? grin grin grin

I finished from the Polyversity of southern west in eastern south NY * hissed and delivered a straight blow to his thick lil skull for askin me this kind * angry
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by knzguru(m): 11:45am On Nov 26, 2007
Hello Kids, I'M BACK
Swoops in with his intergalactic space shuttle and fires revive in the butt with a tazer dazer lazer beam. Prays for salvation and receives forgiveness for all past sins and is also now covered by the BLOOD OF JESUS (so revive cant do s*$#)
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Revive(f): 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2007
Revive visions an approaching beamshocked shouts in THE NAME OF JESUS, and immediately burst into tongues, uses the heavenly language to command the beam to fall on the demons that has been tormenting a man with paralysis. The beam struck the paralytic demon, knocked it off mercilessly. The paralysed man instantly became alright, jumps up and shouts Halleluya, JESUS IS LORD.

Revive waved her hands unto the Lord, blessed his name with praises for using his immeasurable wisdom to give kunzguru and the paralysed man salvation simultaneously.
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by SugaLips(f): 5:42pm On Nov 26, 2007
Revive:

Revive visions an approaching beam, shocked shouts in THE NAME OF JESUS, and immediately burst into tongues, uses the heavenly language to command the beam to fall on the demons that has been tormenting a man with paralysis. The beam struck the paralytic demon, knocked it off mercilessly. The paralysed man instantly became alright, jumps up and shouts Halleluya, JESUS IS LORD.

Revive waved her hands unto the Lord, blessed his name with praises for using his immeasurable wisdom to give kunzguru and the paralysed man salvation simultaneously.

This biatch is crazy! Don't you have a damn sense of humor?
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by brownsilk(f): 5:54pm On Nov 26, 2007
um revive, sorry but on amore serious note, stop tryin to turn this thread into something else, this is just a joke, i mean, cant u see its in the joke section, HELLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by brownsilk(f): 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2007
um hey REVIVE, I HOPE TO GET MY XMAS GIFT SOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN kiss
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by MrTurkey(m): 7:19pm On Nov 26, 2007
Suga_Lips:

This biatch is crazy! Don't you have a damn sense of humor?

I guess her sense of humour is damned grin
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by topeteadr(m): 7:26pm On Nov 26, 2007
Revive pls get outaa here, damn u make me angry.
Go better join naijagurly in ur saddist club and get outaa here.
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by MrTurkey(m): 7:31pm On Nov 26, 2007
tope_teadr:
Revive please get outaa here, damn u make me angry
please y'all easy on the lady, she's a neccessary evil (i think i'm falling in love) grin
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by blesyne(f): 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2007
@Jayvin
I finished from the Polyversity of southern west in eastern south NY * hissed and delivered a straight blow to his thick little skull for askin me this kind Huh*
Na wa oooooooooooooooooooooooo, Mr Jayvin. infact i need admission into dat polyversity,any idea?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Funny Funny Funny - Guarantee To Make You Laugh. Mo Serious, Mii Sere. / Laugh it Off with Efe / Jokes Recycled (please Share)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.