Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

I Need Interested Individuals/corporate Bodies To Invest In My Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Interested Individuals/corporate Bodies To Invest In My Business (921 Views)

I Need Interested People That Can Be Supplying Kernel To Me / CBN Raises Cash Limit To N500k For Individuals & N3m For Corporate Bodies / I Need Interested Persons To Invest On My Business Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Interested Individuals/corporate Bodies To Invest In My Business by TeejayMaya(m): 1:57am On May 29, 2012
Hi everyone, i have some great business ideas and projects that are very promising and in high demand for interested individuals/bodies to invest on and gain immense profit from as they have high prospects and potentials of generating high returns & revenue.

You can send me your interest via email at teejay_maya@yahoo.com so we can discuss better and get down to business.
Re: I Need Interested Individuals/corporate Bodies To Invest In My Business by hottprince: 11:22pm On Jun 01, 2012
why not paste it here
Re: I Need Interested Individuals/corporate Bodies To Invest In My Business by ikee(m): 6:32am On Jun 02, 2012
hottprince: why not paste it here
Nice Reply.
Re: I Need Interested Individuals/corporate Bodies To Invest In My Business by TeejayMaya(m): 1:07pm On Jun 03, 2012
hottprince: why not paste it here
Alright, its an online entertainment and life style radio and we need further expansion and massive marketing...so we need investors and individuals who would also be interested in loaning us to enable us achieve and fulfill our plans to becoming the best and number one online/internet radio not only in nigeria but the very best in Africa.

I hope this little info i have shared is enough insight for our proposed project...you can still mail me on teejay_maya@yahoo.com for detailed information.

It promises to be very enterprising and highly rewarding with the best hands already available on board. hoping to hear from you.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me Pro In Betonmarket.com / Egg Biz / Business Opportunity. Start With Little Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.