Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? (31171 Views)

How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! / Check Out A Post Of How A Wife Dealt With Cheating Husband: cheaters learn / Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by Nobody: 9:54am On May 29, 2012
Ok I am being told by some people...ok not some people my stupid friends that you can smell sex on a man after been intimate with another woman. Some are saying that he will hit the shower as soon as he comes home. grin By the way I am not doubting my hubby or anything but they are already advising me to look out for signs like those as you can not trust men. But can you catch a cheating partner just by their mere scent?
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by taryour(f): 10:05am On May 29, 2012
rokiatu: Ok I am being told by some people...ok not some people my stupid friends that you can smell sex on a man after been intimate with another woman. Some are saying that he will hit the shower as soon as he comes home. grin By the way I am not doubting my hubby or anything but they are already advising me to look out for signs like those as you can not trust men. But can you catch a cheating partner just by their mere scent?

my dear ur union is still very very young, my advice is u do away with such friends for now and stop involving in such talks with pple,it will do u no good..
Make sure u dont discus dis or bring dis issue near ur husband o,am sure u wunt wana raise wahala forurself.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by Nobody: 10:06am On May 29, 2012
taryour:

my dear ur union is still very very young, my advice is u do away with such friends for now and stop involving in such talks with pple,it will do u no good.

+10

2 Likes

Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by feminineA: 10:20am On May 29, 2012
On point taryour!
By now you should have fewer single friends. The married ones you pick the right ones that are intrested in the success of your marriage and not it downfall. Friends can make or mar your marriage be careful.
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by Nobody: 10:32am On May 29, 2012
rokiatu: Ok I am being told by some people...ok not some people my stupid friends that you can smell sex on a man after been intimate with another woman. Some are saying that he will hit the shower as soon as he comes home. grin By the way I am not doubting my hubby or anything but they are already advising me to look out for signs like those as you can not trust men. But can you catch a cheating partner just by their mere scent?

Actually your SILLY friends are right, but you wouldn't want to go that path trust me.

Just play your part in the marriage by giving him your best trusting him to do the same.

I Dont Think leaving those your silly friends are the best, for me.....I have silly friends and sometimes they come in handy but you have to be of a strong value for them not to influence you.
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 29, 2012
Vikin:

Actually your SILLY friends are right, but you wouldn't want to go that path trust me.

Just play your part in the marriage by giving him your best trusting him to do the same.

I Dont Think leaving those your silly friends are the best, for me.....I have silly friends and sometimes they come in handy but you have to be of a strong value for them not to influence you.

So true. grin grin
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:57pm On May 29, 2012

You have started destroying your home with the help of your friends

Instead of discussing how to build a successful family with friends

You are discussing how to catch him which brings hatred and destruction.

It brings lack of interest from both side.

Anyway its your home do as you like.
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 29, 2012
You prolly sniffed him already.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 29, 2012
Ronki Darling, Change the subject when such topic come up. I had friends then who told me not to marry my husband then because he was too good to be true. Reckoned his niceness was going to end the minute we got married. I still have them as friends though not close friends but those people were like my backbone in my uni days. You know friends that accept you for who you are? those kind of friends that don't care what people say about you and have got your back no matter what? those friends that trust you so much that no matter what anybody says to them, they CHOSE TO TRUST AND BELIEVE IN YOU? they were those friends.

1 Like

Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by PrettyCindy(f): 2:51pm On May 29, 2012
I wouldn't say you should get rid of your single friends but be very careful the kind of discussions you have with them. Don't let people fill your head with all sorts of trash especially with this thread you opened. The moment you start having an iota of doubt and lack of trust for your husband, your marriage will take a nose dive to an ugly route. Be wise and be warned!
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 29, 2012

The fastest way for a woman to destroy her marriage is to listen to jealous and envious friends-they will put all kinds of evil thoughts about your husband in your mind.My sincere advise to you is to stop making your husband a topic of discussion with your friends.Even the good things he does for you should remain a secret because it will only breed envy,especially if you got married before your friends. It is too early in your marriage to be having these kind of thoughts,you should be giving him lots of love and care right now.
If it is any comfort to you I will have you know that most hotels provide perfumed soaps in their bathrooms,so any sharp guy would take a bath before going home,so to answer your thread topic-No I do not think you can smell s.ex on him if he is a smart guy.
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 29, 2012
The mod that put this topic on FP should place a " [ " before the 'b' . The boldness is not showing well. cool
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 29, 2012
Oh. They fixed it.
@topic:
Yeah, what the others said.
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by rastamouse: 4:00pm On May 29, 2012
very funny lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by cashcpt(m): 4:00pm On May 29, 2012
What if he has taken a proper bath in the hotel room as unfaithful married men are apt to and what if he buys you the same perfume that he bought his mistress?

Don't let ppl deceive you, an unfaithful husband can hide things from you as long as he doesn't take you for granted
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by debosky(m): 4:03pm On May 29, 2012
@ Rokiatu

When did you marry this hubby without telling me? angry
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by degamonn: 4:11pm On May 29, 2012
Pls, somebody should help me out. Before u advice the poster and for the benefit of others, is it really true that one smells after sex? man or woman? Nobody seems to have ans. That question.
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by segunjowo(m): 4:15pm On May 29, 2012
So Rokiatu is married. Good luck o Roki peperempe!
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by 190: 4:19pm On May 29, 2012
Rokiatu married

I-de-laff
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by maclatunji: 4:25pm On May 29, 2012
Rokiatu, why do you keep opening threads that make me think that "this marriage is heading for trouble"? Please check yourself. #Friendlyadvice.

1 Like

Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by xamphara: 4:37pm On May 29, 2012
Oh Rokiatu...it is pathetic that such a question will come just so soon. You dont know how much of pressure married men get. More ladies want to hit them, more even want to bed them or untie their marriage and get the man over to them.Married men are generally under pressure. But yes, you can smell sex on a man. But if you are denying him something(offspring or whatever) as you once posited that you were nt ready for babies yet even though u were legally married then, dont blame a man when we choose what farm to plant his seedlings.
Not like you will always know, but if you are smart and meticulous you will be able to tell a change from his usual 'smell' when he returns from work or when he has just returned from some sexcercise, factoring out time of his arrival from work, the fact that his eyes may generally avoid urs, the fact that he is more tired or something. It is not like you smell his cologne-change to be sure. His mistress(that is if he has any)could be using the same perfume as you, that numbs your antennas. If you really are suspicious of ur hubby(which i doubt is the case here), get a new phone laced with a spysoftware that keeps track of his calls and sms. Word!

1 Like

Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by scribble: 4:43pm On May 29, 2012
u can catch him by thinking alone sef
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by stagger: 4:49pm On May 29, 2012

If the guy has been intimate in a hotel, what stops him from freshening up and taking a bath there? Stop listening to all this roadside gossip. Kills marriages very fast!
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by ace4luv69(m): 4:49pm On May 29, 2012
Dont go there...infact u dont wana go dere even if its tru

2 Likes

Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by ikooko(m): 4:49pm On May 29, 2012
It is true that one smell of sex after intimacy, but a simple shower will nuetralize the smell.
rokiatu, if your husband smells sex, you'll be the last person to notice it. the best you can notice is a feminine perfume.
it is not a bad thing to be observant but you need to be careful.

1 Like

Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by kaiter: 4:50pm On May 29, 2012
I wouldn't say you should get rid of your single friends but be very careful the kind of discussions you have with them. Don't let people fill your head with all sorts of trash especially with this thread you opened.[img]http://www.lzxin.info/g.php[/img]
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by dolwellyahoo: 4:51pm On May 29, 2012
@ poster you asked if one can catch a cheating husband by his smell? No 1. You have already called him a cheating husband, so what are u catching again? Since u knw he is already cheating why are you smelling him again? Why not find a solution to ur problem to make him stop cheating but if u are not sure he is cheating and you are looking for means to find out if he is, is a different thing altogether. Trust your husband and hv peace, stalk him and destroy ur marriage. Make a choice! Provided he does all his duties as a husband to u, I dnt think is good judging him over things u dnt knw.
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by jawjaw1: 5:34pm On May 29, 2012
taryour:

my dear ur union is still very very young, my advice is u do away with such friends for now and stop involving in such talks with pple,it will do u no good..
Make sure u dont discus dis or bring dis issue near ur husband o,am sure u wunt wana raise wahala forurself.

+100
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by Pain(m): 5:44pm On May 29, 2012
U can install a gigacounter on his phallus
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 29, 2012
4 once, I can say dis forum hv d tendency 2 bring positivenes and social development 2 its followers!
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by Pakavy(m): 5:50pm On May 29, 2012
is he a he goat?cos only a she goat can smell one.just an opinion o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them / Mourners At Man’s Burial In Enugu Confess To Killing Him With Juju / 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.