Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Acca Student Registration For June 2008 Is On - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Acca Student Registration For June 2008 Is On (2004 Views)

Help! I Need To Meet N500m Deposit Target Before June 30 2015 / Acca P3, P4 & P5 Lsbf Video Lecture For June 2013 / ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acca Student Registration For June 2008 Is On by victor4u(m): 4:45pm On Nov 20, 2007
Deadline to register as a student of ACCA to write June Exam is DEC 31st, register now before its too late.

Do u know dat even if u nver studied accounting, you can become a Chartered Certified Accountant within 2yrs?

Are u tired of writing ICAN so many times without success?

Do you wish to have a Bsc along with your ACCA certificate?

Do you want to be globally recognised as an Accountant?

Then ACCA is for you.

For more information, Questions, about registration, payment, exams, tutorials, materials, etc feel free to ask in this trend or

Contact: Victor on 08054523301, 07032099104, 01-2719219, 01-4611731-3

or lets chat on yahoomessenger - eva_victor2005
or send me an email - eva_victor2005@yahoo.com - always on line{office hrs}

or visit 12 Samuel Manuwa str. by 1004 2nd gate, VI Lagos.
Re: Acca Student Registration For June 2008 Is On by victor4u(m): 10:32am On Nov 27, 2007
Pls all enquires should be posted here, and this is because you all are asking the same question and it wil be best answering it here.

Tnx
Re: Acca Student Registration For June 2008 Is On by Mustay(m): 6:50am On Nov 29, 2007
I suggest u post the name ofur organisation in here.

U sabi the country wey we dey, Nigerians do not trust themselves; so BE MORE EXPLICIT
Re: Acca Student Registration For June 2008 Is On by victor4u(m): 8:33am On Nov 29, 2007
Mustay:

I suggest u post the name ofur organisation in here.

You sabi the country wey we dey, Nigerians do not trust themselves; so BE MORE EXPLICIT

I understand your mustay, bt to answer your question kindly go thru this trend https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=67827.msg1327093#msg1327093

To all

For more information, visit this trend acca vs ican https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=67827.msg1327093#msg1327093

Also many people buzz me evryday asking the same question, so i wl appreciate all questions be directed here so that others can benefit from answers given

Tnx n luv ya all
Re: Acca Student Registration For June 2008 Is On by victor4u(m): 7:58am On Dec 13, 2007
Hi vic,the name is lucky,I am so interested in this ACCA programme.Initially I had my share of doubts and pesimissms but of course I have been cleared so far although to an extent.I still need need to be clarified on these areas.Most importantly is where do i get access to these study materials,where do u recomend I go to receive lectures and preparations towards the exams and of course how to make payments.

Vic,it might interest u to know that i am at the moment completing my B.sc programme in Accountancy,in the University of Nigeria Nsukka,do I stand a chance of exemption,do u think Pefti Financial Centre is a good one?how about WYSE, and Synergy.Finally how long will the programme last.Pls i want the best places here.
Thanks in anticipation.

Hi Lucky,

Really sry am jst replying ur mail now, jst resumed back to the office on a short exam leave today. really appreciate ur mail n i think i wil b able to giv u d rite answers u need.

Accessing study materials - I do arrange study materials for student either the binded photocopy(2,500) or the new ones(6,000), depending on which wil b suitable for u, alternatively u can access study materials from any of ur underlisted tutorial center.

Lecture Recomendation - I do recommend synergy to student writing ACCA because to my best knowledge, they av d best tutors for now.I dnt knw about PEFTI cos they jst started prof programmes and i doubt their tutors.WYSE is also ok bt synergy is stl d best.

Registeration & Payment - Registration can either b online or by post - online via credit card, and by post via crossed uk cheque. I register student online for a fee of 25k which wil include sendin ur document to uk and other processing and afta sales service.{ guess u av a breakdown of other payment i.e subscription, exam and exemption fee}

Exemption - As a graduate of Accounting, u wil b exempted from certain papers which wil b determined only by ACCA, via ur transcript which u wil b required to submit upon registration.

Duration of the programme - Duration of the programme is determined entirely by u. we av a total of 14paper to write from part 1, and u can take a max of 4papers and a minimum of 1 paper at each diet. and we av two diet in a yr, i.e June and Dec.{guess u can cal d duration urself}.

To be eligible to write June exam, u must av registered as a student n ur documents gottn to thm by Dec 31st; and to write Dec exam, ur doc must av gottn to acca uk by August 31st.

Its advisable u start ur registeration now, so has to avoid deadline rush hour also because of this festive season where we av a lot of vacations.

The earlier d better

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Inquiry About Nigerian Army Dssc. / My KPMG Undergraduate Internship Story / How To Start Detergent Production Business In Nigeria -free Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.