Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:48 PM

Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? (9646 Views)

I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs / Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. / Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by zheroes(m): 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2007
dear nairalanders,
please read this true life story and tell me if i was wrong.

a year ago a friend called and told me he will be coming to visit me in abuja, two days after his arrival a cutie came to visit him in my place and he asked me to come and see his friend, she was really beautiful, all through the period of about a week he stayed with me he gave me the impression he was sleeping with her, being that i was not dating anyone then i would love to go clubbing and ofcourse come home with a girl and he would do same sometimes, so i was wondering whether my guy doesnt get tired, when he finally went back he didnt want the cutie to have my number, but she eventually did cos it just happend,she resides in abuja meanwhile he doesnt. we got talking once in a while and when i called him to say she called or we talked he would say she is a runs girl( prostitute) which wasnt true. at a stage i began to have feelings for her and i sensed she felt the same, i called my friend and said i am interested in this girl and all he said was if i have my way i should ride on, probably thinking it wont work, finally i invited her to my house and since then we have been going out and will soon get married, i called my friend back to tell him and he was mad with me that i stole his girlfriend, she said i should confirm from him that he never slept with her.

please tell me where i went wrong so i know what to do.
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by Limeone(m): 5:03pm On Nov 20, 2007
I think you are an ass. Why can't you get your own girl? and by the way, why are you asking us?u new what you wanted all along goodluck maybe you 2 are meant to be
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 20, 2007
Your friend is an ass, he thinks she is a prostitute yet he hung out with her, what does that make him. Anyway as much as i dont support going out with a friends chick, your friend clearly did not respect her and u do, you are serious with her and i love that in a man.
Good luck wish you and your fiancee the best forget your friend, he will probably bad mouth but he seems a selfish ass. I hate when a man has a relationship with a girl and goes behind and calls her a prostitute

1 Like

Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by jkpretty(f): 5:15pm On Nov 20, 2007
maybe ur friend, never actually had anything wit her

Maybe ur friend is jealous u got what he had always wanted

Maybe ur friend aint jealous but actually wants to keep up his games wit the girl

But i think a right thinking girl will not deliberately thread the same place twice.

There should be a mix up somewhere, i'm sure love has blinded u dat u simply can't see.

Word of Advice: Some girls can be dangerous!
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by zheroes(m): 5:24pm On Nov 20, 2007
dear nairalanders,
the truth is she is evrything i have always desired in awoman, initially i was treating her really bad that she cries sometimes, due to what my friend said, still that did not change her attitude towards me, infact when i met her family members i knew i was home because that was a replical of my family.

I REALLY LOVE HER AND I KNOW AM NOT BLIND
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by jkpretty(f): 5:28pm On Nov 20, 2007
zheroes:

dear nairalanders,
the truth is she is evrything i have always desired in awoman, initially i was treating her really bad that she cries sometimes, due to what my friend said, still that did not change her attitude towards me, infact when i met her family members i knew i was home because that was a replical of my family.

I REALLY LOVE HER AND I KNOW AM NOT BLIND

Whatever makes u happy, na u sabi

Nairalanders over to u
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 20, 2007
You have proved your friend wrong, my dear follow your heart good women are hard to find. If you loose her you may not find another her. Good Luck

1 Like

Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by rachiwise(f): 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2007
i dont know y r friend is angry with u since he never had plans for the babe,he only had selfish plans.
His not related to u and he showed u that he was not interested in the girl,so ethically wat u did is right.

and like Aisha2 said
You have proved your friend wrong, my dear follow your heart good women are hard to find. If you loose her you may not find another her. Good Luck

it is true u know.

if u know and u r sure she aint pretending to be good,then stick wit her.

Cheers wink
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by tonte(m): 8:14pm On Nov 20, 2007
aisha2:

who says women are hard 2 find wen ur ready u will get and dat ur friend is just jelous dat he didn't get as far as u are on the babe dats y his frustration is wide out enjoy man mii am in the habit of babe snatchin so free style man
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by SugaLips(f): 8:23pm On Nov 20, 2007
Man you did nothing wrong, the guy (yo friend) didn't deserve her and so you made your move and treated her right. Go ahead and marry. Don't forget to invite your friend to the wedding.
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by Zandra1(f): 8:30pm On Nov 20, 2007
@ poster, I dont support snatching a friend's g/f or b/f but in ur case ur friend acted wrongly. He even said the girl was a prostitute and now he's angry and jealous that u ended up with the 'prostitute' and that u both make each other happy. Be careful because this kind of friend will wanna sleep with ur wife later on or cause confusion btw the both of u cause he seems bitter. He wanted u to only eff the girl but it backfired. He didn't realize that one can meet their life partner thru many ways/situations. Pls dont treat this girl badly, be faithful to her, treat her like a queen and she will do the same to u. Lastly, dont listen to this friend of urs advice esp. since uve confirmed that God blessed u with a nice lady. Be happy with ur love and dont let her ever cry again except for joy. Like I always say, happiness has no price tag. Cheers.

P.S, She isnt ur friend's g/f but a Bleep mate. He's just pissed that u didnt treat her like trash.

1 Like

Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2007
zheroes:

dear nairalanders,
please read this true life story and tell me if i was wrong.

a year ago a friend called and told me he will be coming to visit me in abuja, two days after his arrival a cutie came to visit him in my place and he asked me to come and see his friend, she was really beautiful, all through the period of about a week he stayed with me he gave me the impression he was sleeping with her, being that i was not dating anyone then i would love to go clubbing and ofcourse come home with a girl and he would do same sometimes, so i was wondering whether my guy doesnt get tired, when he finally went back he didnt want the cutie to have my number, but she eventually did because it just happend,she resides in abuja meanwhile he doesnt. we got talking once in a while and when i called him to say she called or we talked he would say she is a runs girl( prostitute) which wasnt true. at a stage i began to have feelings for her and i sensed she felt the same, i called my friend and said i am interested in this girl and all he said was if i have my way i should ride on, probably thinking it wont work, finally i invited her to my house and since then we have been going out and will soon get married, i called my friend back to tell him and he was mad with me that i stole his girlfriend, she said i should confirm from him that he never slept with her.

please tell me where i went wrong so i know what to do.

You've done nothing wrong ,going by your story.
For the sake of respect for your future wife and peace and harmony in your marriage,
you ought to sever all ties with this your so called friend.

Don't even invite him to the wedding
That is an advice coming from a female.
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by Ralvy(m): 9:13pm On Nov 20, 2007
your nt wrong at all man, ride on as he said
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by rachiwise(f): 9:20pm On Nov 20, 2007
@tonte
u r right women are not hard to find,but if u must know the good ones are.

some men just love contradicting themselves,one moment they say there r no good girls lata they say good girls plenty well,well or i'm i getting him(tonte) wrong??.

men pls make up ur minds!!! shocked biko
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by jediknight(m): 9:29pm On Nov 20, 2007
@poster/topic

shag away! she's all urs now, I wish u & her all the best!

ur frnd is a wuss! he needs to up his game!
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by awonboiz: 9:43pm On Nov 20, 2007
bobo, no fear grin, carry go, NA DESTINY, just try make ya guy d BESTMAN for your wedding to make him av sense of belonging wink
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by dsinteract(m): 10:08pm On Nov 20, 2007
I agree with what jkpretty said.

why cant guys be more sincere ?
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by samix(m): 11:25pm On Nov 20, 2007
Zandra1:

P.S, She isnt your friend's g/f but a Bleep mate. He's just pissed that u didnt treat her like trash.

The fact is the girl said he never slept wif her so they ain't shagmate, but the fact is the friend is bittered that he never got what he wanted and thinking the same thing will happen to his friend(poster) made him give his friend(poster) the go ahead to try. ITS GUYS WAY TO CLAIM WHAT THEY NEVER DID ONLY TO IMPRESS FRIENDS and its really rubbish and its always a way losers try to up themselves.GUY U BE LUCKY CARRY UR THING GO DOWN THE AISLE< IT SHALL BE WELL.i will advice u dont invite ur friend to the wedding but u can try to sort things out wif him b4 then sha.al the best
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:21am On Nov 21, 2007
all those saying he snatched his friend's girlfriend, should read his story again.

this is clearly not a case of snatching, but just selfishness on the part of his friend. the friend was not dating the girl at the time they both met, and obviously had no plans of dating the girl, also the friend told him to go ahead if he wanted to date her. so tell me how he has snatched his friend's girlfriend there?
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by spoilt(f): 2:55am On Nov 21, 2007
cant see wht you did wrong.
Guys will always lie that they slept with every girl to boost their ego. Even if he did sleep with her nko? I dont see the heavens falling around our ankles yet. Abeg slide the ring on the cuties finger let your friend go and lipsrsealed
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:02am On Nov 21, 2007
Whether it is snatching or not. You just have to watch the girl closely before slipping the ring to her finger. The girl may not have told you all the deals she had with your friend.
You equally have to be careful with your friend, as most guys tend to be too jealous in this situation.
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by na2day2(m): 5:38am On Nov 21, 2007
i strongly recommend that u come to one of the deeper life retreats to make sure you're not blind wink wink before u proceed cheesy cheesy
secondly, tell your friend to get a life because he is an all time idiot. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by micklplus(m): 6:49am On Nov 21, 2007
Ride on bro ! i am so happy for u and please, forget that your " friend" enemy.

Best of luck in all that u do.
cheers
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by Nautillus(m): 6:58am On Nov 21, 2007
@Topic

U need to really seach your heart 2 know IF u really love this gal 'cos u WILL have to deal with the fact that your friend
won't relent on circulating info to your other guyz that you are planning to marry "One of his F**kbuddy's that you stole from me"

If you love her enough, Talk to your boy and clear the mess up. Really, i wouldnt like it if anyone of my boyz hookup with anyone of my ex 2. but i believe that i can work something out with him eventually.

Afterall a popular proverb say, 10 friends cannot remain 10 friends for 10 years.

If he eventually cant deal with it, guy move on. smiley smiley
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by Faitymine(m): 7:06am On Nov 21, 2007
You be Oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Thief shocked
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by amaikama(m): 8:01am On Nov 21, 2007
Is the poster trying to tell us that he cannot woe a lady by himself only to fall in love with his friend bed mate or whatever the friend called her?
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by Scopium: 8:30am On Nov 21, 2007
[size=13pt]I don't see nothing wrong with what you did. Your friend gave you the go ahead, after trying to paint the girl bad he's now mad at you for taking a bad quality girl. Some things fall apart so that some other things can come together. It doesn't matter how came in contact with this girl as far as your coming together is for good, what must be must be. RIDE ON BOY[/size]
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by mellow(m): 8:38am On Nov 21, 2007
What goes around comes around. Law of redistributive justice.[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by deedami(m): 8:40am On Nov 21, 2007
Why are you all coming at the pposter foul?
people meet through different ways. he happened to meet the shawty thru his FAKE A$S friend.
he was polite and honest enoff to call his friend and tell him? thats RESPECT
his friend said ride one, and i agree cos he thought it wouldnt work. He badmouthed her as to calling her a hoe,
but ma n!gga still stuck with her
now they bouts to take the big leap and you are all here talkin messs
Poster, no u didnt steal, u picked from his trash can and recycled, i dont blame you at all and am not mad at you
tell ur friend to bend over and suck himself. he is a PUNK
talk all that mess about a gurl and come back and claim u stole his gurlfriend, if he doesnt stop actin up
he's goonn have a heart attack and . . . . so yeah
best of luck for both of yall
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by lawalidowu(m): 8:40am On Nov 21, 2007
I as an individual dont like d idea of my friends girl or ex or my friend and my ex or toastee. it is just not ok. if u guys met on ur own and then realised there is some past with ur friend, then it is understandable. but u met her thru ur friend and so the idea of getting with her really should not have run thru ur head (i dont believe u later fell for her. we guys tend to know from d start; it is d girls that do the falling).
so my point is; to ensure good relationships, let our partners be from outside our circle.
plus ur friend said he slept with her. are u comfortable with that? i will take his words over hers (better settling with worst case scenario). is he ur friend or someone u kno? there is a difference
so my guy! i no kno o! just tread carefully. tongue
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by sammyjl(f): 8:40am On Nov 21, 2007
wink I dont c anything wrong here, cos in the first place u were honest with your friend, so y the hustle.

Be with the dame and well like u said u r soon to marry, go ahead.
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by kewe(f): 8:43am On Nov 21, 2007
It is really all about love.
Since u guys are in love forget your friend and have a good life with her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. / Come And See Oooo / Nigerian Ladies And Nigerian Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.