Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge (18341 Views)

Crash: OOU Students Block Sagamu-ore Highway, Curse Driver / Pix's: MAU Babes (formerly UNILAG Babes) Protest Change Of Institution's Name / Occupy UNILAG: Students Protest MAU Renaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge by channel801(f): 8:51am On May 30, 2012
Occupy UNILAG: I have just witnessed a situation where UNILAG Students have blocked 3rd Mainland bridge with BRT Buses.

[img]http://yfrog.com/ki1uqwdj:iphone[/img]
Re: UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge by maclatunji: 9:15am On May 30, 2012
Ok
Re: UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge by Nobody: 9:17am On May 30, 2012
Where are those soldiers that dispersed bakare and co ?

1 Like

Re: UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge by Nobody: 9:28am On May 30, 2012
A hope they don't quit when LASTMA officials arrive cheesy
Re: UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge by chuks49(m): 9:39am On May 30, 2012
UNILAG to MAULAG i just can't stop loving this.

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge by icez: 9:39am On May 30, 2012
What is wrong with these kids? angry

3 Likes

Re: UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge by maclatunji: 9:39am On May 30, 2012
careytommy: A hope they don't quit when LASTMA officials arrive cheesy

Are you suggesting a mass brawl?
Re: UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge by icez: 9:42am On May 30, 2012
These should not involve violence.
Re: UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge by Nobody: 9:46am On May 30, 2012
Any student caught should be given extra semester !
Re: UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge by tellwisdom: 10:00am On May 30, 2012
Na u carry BRT give them?
Re: UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge by oladuro(m): 10:01am On May 30, 2012
some needs to call them to order
Re: UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge by Nobody: 10:01am On May 30, 2012
"There mercy is doing me" they better return to there hostel b4 soldiers are deploy to "restore law and order". Na dem own d skool ni? D hype don too much sef. Wetin gan
Re: UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge by scopusng(m): 10:02am On May 30, 2012
MAULAG STUDENTS.
Re: UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge by bayulll01(m): 10:06am On May 30, 2012
is unilag a school shm
Re: UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge by Nobody: 10:06am On May 30, 2012
That is a very dangerous place to protest if you can't swim

7 Likes

Re: UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge by weazley(m): 10:07am On May 30, 2012
shocked, this students dull sha o!, what are they now protestin for?? angry
Re: UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge by denzel2009: 10:07am On May 30, 2012
the height of stupidity. must they act like gej?
Re: UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge by Korrection(m): 10:07am On May 30, 2012
chuks49: UNILAG to MAULAG i just can't stop loving this.

UNIBEN FOR LIFE...BROS WHERE YOU DEY...I DEY MAINGATE NOW FOR TOSITON..I WAN CHOP VEGETABLE SOUP WITH POUNDY BEFORE DRIVING DOWN TO WARRI...IF THEM TRY AM....THE COUNTRY NAME GO CHANGE TOO....FG NO NO THEIR MATE....

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge by bayulll01(m): 10:08am On May 30, 2012
Korrection:

UNIBEN FOR LIFE...BROS WHERE YOU DEY...I DEY MAINGATE NOW FOR TOSITON..I WAN CHOP VEGETABLE SOUP WITH POUNDY BEFORE DRIVING DOWN TO WARRI...IF THEM TRY AM....THE COUNTRY NAME GO CHANGE TOO....FG NO NO THEIR MATE....
mumu notinx will happen

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge by Delafruita(m): 10:09am On May 30, 2012
they are i.d.i.ots.so their school is too "classy" to bear abiola's name abi.craze dey wori dem

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge by udhedhe: 10:10am On May 30, 2012
This student do not know what they want, MKO Abiola university of Lasgos still have UNILAG in the name so am just amazed at them. They should just take UNILAg out of the full name and carry on beside is it the name or Degree they want to earn.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge by 9jvirgin(m): 10:11am On May 30, 2012
MALU students on rampage,they are beginning to show themselves. by their names you shall know them grin

8 Likes

Re: UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge by Korrection(m): 10:13am On May 30, 2012
bayulll01:
mumu notinx will happen

TRY YOURSELF NA..EVEN IF E HAPPEN NA UNIBEN MARK I CARRY....ODONYON
Re: UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge by Ozegbe(m): 10:16am On May 30, 2012
whats wrong with all these MALU STUDENTS NA?
Re: UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge by wandeay: 10:16am On May 30, 2012
i support them, the respect of University of Lagos is in the brand name, UNILAG, it has respect than MAULAG, government should rather rename UNIABUJA or creat a new university, is this what we need, no enuff hostels, no improved infrastructures, mtcheeew!!

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge by Nobody: 10:16am On May 30, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Any student caught should be given extra semester !

If due process was followed, this situation wouldn't have occurred! Life is business! Individuals, countries n even institutions r brands!! We shouldn't mix business with sentiments. One of d few things that people use as their source of pedigree is their alumni!!! There is a lot about brand names that most people don't get. I remember when Virgin Nigeria airways was about 2 give up it's name for The Nigerian Eagle.... Even in d banking sector, some of us preferred d brand name n identity of some of d collapsed banks than that of their new owners! Imagine them changing Cross River State to Asamgidi state or maybe Lagos to Agbaya-Ewa state!!!! How would u like that?

Life is about pedigree....... Brand name, brand concept, brand identity!!! U only change that if u r looking out 4 a fresh start! Which am sure Unilag isn't!!!

6 Likes

Re: UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge by Nobody: 10:17am On May 30, 2012
saxywale: That is a very dangerous place to protest if you can't swim
I tell you, many died because of June 12 about 20 years ago, I pray someone will call them to order.
Re: UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge by Brezzybone(m): 10:18am On May 30, 2012
I think we should be more concern on hw to graduate frm the sch, and move on. Cos the name of the sch should nt be a problem cos it was and will neva be the primary objective of any student, after all its federal govt sch they named it and has choosen to rename it.
Re: UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge by gambus007(m): 10:18am On May 30, 2012
dey r nt cious!na name or standard dey want?dey no protest wen ASUU dey strike.dey dont ave choice.all in d name of " i dey unilag".
Re: UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge by Korrection(m): 10:18am On May 30, 2012
All i have to say is guys becareful and know what you are protesting for...just becareful cos those soldiers will come and shoot in the air...your parents are at home thinking you guys are reading..they didnt send you guys to protest over a mere name change...just go back and read your books..pass your exams and carry on....
Re: UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge by HisMajesty1(m): 10:18am On May 30, 2012
I'm loving this whole drama, buh i just hope say my friend Stanley no follow them they protest, make i even call am sef.
Re: UNILAG/MAU Students Block 3rd-Mainland-Bridge by bayulll01(m): 10:19am On May 30, 2012
Korrection:

TRY YOURSELF NA..EVEN IF E HAPPEN NA UNIBEN MARK I CARRY....ODONYON
And that wil improve your current gcpa from 1.0 that you are?some kid can be so daft

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Can I Answer "Can You Lie To Protect The Integrity Of This Company?" / Can Senior Community Health And Ext Worker (SCHEW) Switch To Bsc. Nursing Vie DE / Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) - Admissions 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.