Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

What Happens To The Petrol In Your Car With Mechanics? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Happens To The Petrol In Your Car With Mechanics? (6994 Views)

If Nigerian Mechanics Were Medical Doctors / A Car With Ankara Paint / My Golf 3 Overheats I Have Tried All I Could With Mechanics Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happens To The Petrol In Your Car With Mechanics? by lastpage: 6:59am On Jun 16, 2012
"When Birds learn to fly without perching, the Hunter learns to shoot without missing"! wink

Some years back,l have this "smart mechanic' who can device all sort of "reasonable excuse" about how my fuel disappeared in daylight!
To avoid Trouble, l give him specific instructions NOT TO Test-drive more than Two Kilometers......when l caught him using my Car to carry UNILAG babe! angry angry
Eventually, I will call his attention to the "level of my fuel" and take the picture of the Dash board/Fuel Gauge! grin grin grin

At least the crook learnt to "replace the fuel"....after his usual Unilag runs! Flipping Bastar.d!

Lastpage!

BTW: Is it only me? After each mechanic work, my "original" Wheel spanner and Jack always get missing or mixed-up with an inferior one!
Re: What Happens To The Petrol In Your Car With Mechanics? by kiyosaki1(m): 7:22am On Jun 16, 2012
use for their I pass my neighbour generator 5 litres last 8 hours and the rest to fill their rickety car
Re: What Happens To The Petrol In Your Car With Mechanics? by hbabe(f): 10:49am On Jun 16, 2012
I think they take from the tank for their personal use and also those 'apprentices' drive the cars all over the place.
Re: What Happens To The Petrol In Your Car With Mechanics? by nanizle(m): 12:32pm On Jun 16, 2012
Billyonaire: @OP,
Stop giving your car to roadside mechanics, professional outlets are best.
Because you dey pluck money for tree.
Mada flucking Billyonaire.
Re: What Happens To The Petrol In Your Car With Mechanics? by nanizle(m): 12:41pm On Jun 16, 2012
lastpage: "When Birds learn to fly without perching, the Hunter learns to shoot without missing"! wink

Some years back,l have this "smart. mechanic' who can device all sort of "reasonable excuse" about how my fuel disappeared in daylight!
To avoid Trouble, l give him specific instructions NOT TO Test-drive more than Two Kilometers......when l caught him using my Car to carry UNILAG babe! angry angry
Eventually, I will call his attention to the "level of my fuel" and take the picture of the Dash board/Fuel Gauge! grin grin grin

At least the crook learnt to "replace the fuel"....after his usual Unilag runs! Flipping Bastar.d!

Lastpage!

BTW: Is it only me? After each mechanic work, my "original" Wheel spanner and Jack always get missing or mixed-up with an inferior one!

LOL!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Happens To The Petrol In Your Car With Mechanics? by gator666: 2:40pm On Jun 16, 2012
3/4 of the remaining fuel evaporates suddenly, within an hour or two, lol.
Re: What Happens To The Petrol In Your Car With Mechanics? by markessienclone: 7:50pm On Jun 16, 2012
ASK GOOOOOOOOOOOOGLE

Re: What Happens To The Petrol In Your Car With Mechanics? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 16, 2012
nanizle:
Because you dey pluck money for tree.
Mada flucking Billyonaire.
Wetin i do you naw
Re: What Happens To The Petrol In Your Car With Mechanics? by alagba333(m): 12:00pm On Aug 04, 2017
drop ur car wit a lowlevel fuel. simple
Re: What Happens To The Petrol In Your Car With Mechanics? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2017
Johnny:
What do you think they will do with your petrol?Drink or sell it?For how much??I would have said something better if they are tampering with your motor parts.
Don't they have the need to run there generator? If you are asking what they do with fuel siphoned out of cars

(1) (2) (Reply)

Android 7.1 Car DVD System / Android Headrest For Any Car (tell Us Your Car) / A Look At Innoson Motors / BMW Mechanic Diary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.