Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? (6864 Views)

Fayose Is On The Road To Self-destruction — Prof. Sagay / Card Reader Already Programmed To Rig By Jega / INEC Card Readers Can Be Pre-loaded With Votes & Pre-programmed To Reject Pvcs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? by Ofuks(m): 3:25pm On May 30, 2012
Since 29th May, 2011 to date it seem all GEJ's fresh air policies have only succeeded in alienating him from the people who turned out enmasse to cast their votes for him. From his shady anti- corruption crusade down to his fuel subsidy shocker and his ineffective security systems the people had looked on with wonder. My people what could have happened to Oga Jonathan?
Re: Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? by OAM4J: 5:52pm On May 30, 2012
hmnnnnnn....
Re: Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? by gidjah(m): 6:10pm On May 30, 2012
i sme times wonder hw we got our selves in to this enclosement called political cell,!alot of our aspirations and hopes as ordinary massies hv bin dashed to d thin air, i wonder if there eva cn be hope for d poor up comin nigerians.may be keepin our hopes high and faith in d almighty wil be our only saving grace n shadow of gd things to comeGOD BLS Naija.
Re: Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? by canuck(m): 6:18pm On May 30, 2012
The answer is overwhelmingly obvious - He is kicking his own face
Re: Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 30, 2012
I think some of his closest advisers are setting him up for the fall. . .one bumbling, ill-advised move after the other. Surely, it has to be some from of sabotage from within.
Re: Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? by Michky: 7:35pm On Jun 05, 2012
JONAH is simply a visionles guy who neva new he'd eva b president of dis country, and wen he got in, witout patriotic visions in mind, he allowd himself 2 b bought in2 oda countries' visions. & If u had bn abl 2 fit d puzzle together b4 nw, u'd av long noticd wat mess we've bn in, a lng tym ago. Let me cut d story short; d reason 4 his anti-people policies is simple. His major priority is satisfyin UN criteria, which majorly is: Checking over-population, because acordn 2 dem, d world wil soon b unabl 2 sustain itself in terms of availabl energy, food etc if d world's populatn continues 2 increas at dis alarmin rate. Plus am sure u'r very familiar wit dis term "global warming" huh? Accordin 2 d UN, if d world keeps warmin at dis rate, resultn 4rm fumes 4rm fossil fuel n d rest, do ur research on wat the effects wud b. K? So tel me. Do u remember d fuel price hike in Jan? & d electricity price hike in June? These 2 xamples shd mak it clear dat wats important is d greater good, which is survival of d human specie and 2 reduce global warmin, subsidy on fuel, electricity must no longer xist! If we pay d rite price 4 wat u use, u'd use les nd bla bla bla (acordin 2 UN. I av proff of dis). 4 nw, just no dat Jonah knows exactly wat he's doing. D only prob is dat he's nt doin it in our interest.
Re: Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? by Kobojunkie: 7:40pm On Jun 05, 2012
Michky: JONAH is simply a visionles guy who neva new he'd eva b president of dis country, and wen he got in, witout patriotic visions in mind, he allowd himself 2 b bought in2 oda countries' visions.

What do you mean he never knew he'd eva be president? What sort of pronouncement we go call this one? How can you even suggest that a man who lobbied, campaigned and probably spent money that was not his, never knew he'd ever be president? Where do you folks come from?

1 Like

Re: Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? by Michky: 12:42pm On Jun 06, 2012
Kobojunkie:

What do you mean he never knew he'd eva be president? What sort of pronouncement we go call this one? How can you even suggest that a man who lobbied, campaigned and probably spent money that was not his, never knew he'd ever be president? Where do you folks come from?
Hey KOBOJUNKIE, If i may ask: Was Jonah aware dat he'd become president when he contestd as runnin mate with late Yarhad ua? Do you just argue by mistake or do you argue because other people do it? Which 1? 4 God's sakes!, all u had 2 do was tink first!!

1 Like

Re: Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? by Michky: 12:42pm On Jun 06, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Hey KOBOJUNKIE, If i may ask: Was Jonah aware dat he'd become president when he contestd as runnin mate with late Yarhad ua? Do you just argue by mistake or do you argue because other people do it? Which 1? 4 God's sakes!, all u had 2 do was tink first b4 running ur mouth anyhow!! GOD!!!
Re: Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? by Kobojunkie: 12:45pm On Jun 06, 2012
Michky: Hey KOBOJUNKIE, If i may ask: Was Jonah aware dat he'd become president when he contestd as runnin mate with late Yarhad ua? Do you just argue by mistake or do you argue because other people do it? Which 1? 4 God's sakes!, all u had 2 do was tink first!!

Wow . . . . I cannot believe I am reading this from someone who is supposedly 18, or over. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Jonathan did not know he'd become President when he went in to office with a man, that was sick and could croak at any time, as his Vice President. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
. . . again . . . wow! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? by Michky: 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Wow . . . . I cannot believe I am reading this from someone who is supposedly 18, or over. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Jonathan did not know he'd become President when he went in to office with a man, that was sick and could croak at any time, as his Vice President. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
. . . again . . . wow! shocked shocked shocked shocked
So u'r sayn dat only u(KOBOJUNKIE) & ur fellow junkie (Jonah) knew dat President Yarhadua was goin 2 die b4 he even resumed office huh? Guy, u r amazin me even more. U c, all u av 2 do is tink first b4 runnin ur mouth embarasingly!
Re: Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? by freshmoney(m): 1:35pm On Jun 06, 2012
Fresh Air! Till 2015, more 'Fresh Air' is looming! Till 2015, people if na Ghana u beta go there dey live, or else Today bomb blast, tomorrow plane crash, next tomorrow-genocide,insurgency, and extra judicial killings! Jonathan haba na so una dey thirsty of blood reach? shocked Beaf unu no dey tire? lipsrsealed
Re: Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? by Joey82(m): 1:39pm On Jun 06, 2012
From time, deep within us, we all know GEJ is incompetent,
no traceable records of laudable achievements in any position he has held b4
never contested any elections in his life, was always a running mate till he became acting president.
i wonder why we expect any miracle from him.
lets be honest, some of us voted him becos our pastors asked us to.
the only consolation i have is that i never voted for him.

8 Likes

Re: Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 06, 2012
When everyone is out there trying to make a living, you guyz stay online expecting politics to bring succor to your life, which country ever had a personal satisfactory solution to crisis ?
Re: Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? by sunjetg: 1:56pm On Jun 06, 2012
Michky: JONAH is simply a visionles guy who neva new he'd eva b president of dis country, and wen he got in, witout patriotic visions in mind, he allowd himself 2 b bought in2 oda countries' visions. & If u had bn abl 2 fit d puzzle together b4 nw, u'd av long noticd wat mess we've bn in, a lng tym ago. Let me cut d story short; d reason 4 his anti-people policies is simple. His major priority is satisfyin UN criteria, which majorly is: Checking over-population, because acordn 2 dem, d world wil soon b unabl 2 sustain itself in terms of availabl energy, food etc if d world's populatn continues 2 increas at dis alarmin rate. Plus am sure u'r very familiar wit dis term "global warming" huh? Accordin 2 d UN, if d world keeps warmin at dis rate, resultn 4rm fumes 4rm fossil fuel n d rest, do ur research on wat the effects wud b. K? So tel me. Do u remember d fuel price hike in Jan? & d electricity price hike in June? These 2 xamples shd mak it clear dat wats important is d greater good, which is survival of d human specie and 2 reduce global warmin, subsidy on fuel, electricity must no longer xist! If we pay d rite price 4 wat u use, u'd use les nd bla bla bla (acordin 2 UN. I av proff of dis). 4 nw, just no dat Jonah knows exactly wat he's doing. D only prob is dat he's nt doin it in our interest.

trash!!!
Re: Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2012
Ofuks: Since 29th May, 2011 to date it seem all GEJ's fresh air policies have only succeeded in alienating him from the people who turned out enmasse to cast their votes for him. From his shady anti- corruption crusade down to his fuel subsidy shocker and his ineffective security systems the people had looked on with wonder. My people what could have happened to Oga Jonathan?
. I think the guy is sincere. Seems so to me anyway, but his inaction and apparent lack of will is disturbing and leading this country down the drain. He's compromised with a lot of negative forces it's hard to lead the country in a positive direction. That is just the best way to describe this rudderless leadership. Can he grow the backbone to deal with these so called 'Owners of Nigeria' who make up most of his power base and got him there in the first place? That's the root problem and I think the only solution maybe 2015 when we may finally as a people vote in the right people into Office. For now, it's too just hope and pray GEJ can at least get us to 2015 with the country remaining intact.

1 Like

Re: Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 06, 2012
Self-Destruction is an Objective Psychological Term that does apply a little with the president, though not generally.
GEJ's case study is more of "Political Suicide", and the most amusing scenario is watching his camp talk about 2015, while GEJ is becoming almost politically jinxed, and the world best Public Relations Firm might find it impossible to re-market him to the general public based on merits and positive outcomes in 2015.
GEJ needs to Re-engineer his programs and administration. He needs a radical and dynamic overhaul. Or else, he might actually be headed for self-destruction and political suicide simultaneously.
Re: Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? by JAMILO2020: 2:02pm On Jun 06, 2012
FELLOW FOOLISH NIGERIANS,

WHY ARE YOU ALL HERE COMPLAINING THAT THE INDIANS HAVE RUN AWAY? WHAT DO YOU EXPECT THEM TO DO?

IF TWO CRIMINALS COMMIT A CRIME, DO YOU EXPECT ANYONE TO WAIT FOR THE OTHER BEFORE SAVING THEIR NECKS ?

THEY KNOW THAT THEIR 'BIG BOY' NIGERIAN PARTNERS IN CRIME WILL USE GOVERNMENT CONNECTION TO ESCAPE ANY FORM OF PUNISHMENT LEAVING THEM THE INDIANS TO SUFFER ALONE, HENCE THE NEED FOR THEM TO DISAPPEAR VERY VERY FAST.

OR IS IT TOO MUCH TO HAVE EXPECTED THE SECURITY FORCES TO MOVE-IN IMMEDIATELY TO AVERT ANY ESCAPE 20MINS AFTER THE CRASH?

SHOULD IT NOT BE STANDARD PRACTICE TO KNOW THE WHEREABOUT OF ALL FOREIGN BUSINESS OWNERS IN NIGERIA?

THESE INDIANS KNOW THAT THE LIFE OF A NIGERIAN IS WORTHLESS, AND THAT NO MATTER THE CRIME THEY COMMIT IN OUR PRESENT DAY NIGERIA, "NOTHING WILL HAPPEN".

GEJ, YOUR GOVERNMENT IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MURDER OF THESE INNOCENT PEOPLE, BECAUSE YOUR GOVERNMENT HAS TAKEN BRIBE AND REFUSED TO DO THINGS PROPERLY.

GEJ, MAY YOUR OWN PLANE CRASH ALSO!

GEJ, MURDERER! GEJ, MURDERER!! GEJ MURDERER !!!

MAY GOD PUNISH ALL THOSE CONCERNED!
Re: Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? by gregg2: 2:03pm On Jun 06, 2012
Terrible how every shit against GEJ by any Tom, Dick and Harry
immediately make the homepage.
Re: Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? by Michky: 2:11pm On Jun 06, 2012
LeoMax: When everyone is out there trying to make a living, you guyz stay online expecting politics to bring succor to your life, which country ever had a personal satisfactory solution to crisis ?
Oh my God! Is this a human being speaking or another mosquito? What in dis world r u doin online then, if u av a job of ur own huh? And who told you we'r discussn here because we'r expectin political miracles 2 our problems. Please, if nairalanderz, like dis guy, continue 2 poop 4rm their mouth like this again, i wil have to gv u more space 2 enjoy ur stench. Startn wit u (LEOMAX), 4 xample!
Re: Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? by headTO: 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2012
Its neither Jonathan nor his advisers. All this problems re there because as foretold in the bible the whole world is lying in the power of d wicked one which satan d devil 1John 5:19
Re: Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? by nagoma(m): 2:31pm On Jun 06, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Can we then say he was not prepared for the actual job of a president even though he campaigned ? Or simply say that he has no capacity for that job - which is basically what he told the lady American Ambassador, Robin Sanders ,at their confidential meeting leaked by wiki leaks.
Re: Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? by israelbenzion: 2:31pm On Jun 06, 2012
Useless post. I guess the OP didn't really open his dictionary to check d full meaning of d term 'self-destruct' before posting.
Useless post, I say!
The mods shd exercise some more sifting discretion in bringing puerile posts as this to d front page.
Re: Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? by alahamad(m): 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2012
LeoMax: When everyone is out there trying to make a living, you guyz stay online expecting politics to bring succor to your life, which country ever had a personal satisfactory solution to crisis ?

Sorry to burst your bubble but some of us actually are on top of our games...we work at out pace nd enjoy every bit of relaxation dat comes along our job...plus we use G-tabs, blackberry, iphone e.t.c...unlike the 20-hours per day working broke ass that u ar...probably sitting in front of a huge desktop with windows 95 OS....foool...

@op.....
He is programmed for self destruct nd come 2015...Nigerians will collectively kick PDP out for good....
Re: Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 06, 2012
israel ben-zion:
Useless post. I guess the OP didn't really open his dictionary to check d full meaning of d term 'self-destruct' before posting.
Useless post, I say!
The mods shd exercise some more sifting discretion in bringing puerile posts as this to d front page.
. Care to explain what is 'useless'? Is it the usage of the word self-destruct? Or the more pertinent issue of GEJ imploding with myriads of wrong decisions? This trend of just criticizing without contributing anything won't lead us anywhere.
Re: Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? by Michky: 2:46pm On Jun 06, 2012
Donxavier: . I think the guy is sincere. Seems so to me anyway, but his inaction and apparent lack of will is disturbing and leading this country down the drain. He's compromised with a lot of negative forces it's hard to lead the country in a positive direction. That is just the best way to describe this rudderless leadership. Can he grow the backbone to deal with these so called 'Owners of Nigeria' who make up most of his power base and got him there in the first place? That's the root problem and I think the only solution maybe 2015 when we may finally as a people vote in the right people into Office. For now, it's too just hope and pray GEJ can at least get us to 2015 with the country remaining intact.
Yes, i like ur last sentence. But did i hear you say SINCERE? Wel, let me inform u that this guy is a master trickstar, just like d rest of dem politicians (except a few). If u mention sincerity again, i'l b temptd 2 remind u of how many days lagosians spent in d sun in january(despite all dat, we stil dint get what we askd 4). Now, its june and anoda price hike! Funy, everytym he visits a dead zone, he sheds crocodile tears and gives d same reasurance (we wil make sure dis doesnt hapn again). Then b4 we know it, kabøöm again! Look, i said it earlier: Populatn control. Simple! Dats y d roads r left 2 delapitate; d hospitals neva get up 2 standard; bokoharam is stil at large; foreigners stil treat nigerians like sh*t etc. He doesnt care abt us. He's a cheat. Bliv me. Just d way he trickd us out of our votes usin his slogans (My friends & i) and (I am like u. I know what you'r goin 2ru cos i wen 2 school witout shoes). R dese nt d reasns y most nigerians voted 4 him? Wouldnt some1 who knows how u feel listen 2 u wen u cry n tel him 2 stop?! He's a trickstar. Remember that.
Re: Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? by warrior101: 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2012
al-ahamad:

Sorry to burst your bubble but some of us actually are on top of our games...we work at out pace nd enjoy every bit of relaxation dat comes along our job...plus we use G-tabs, blackberry, iphone e.t.c...unlike the 20-hours per day working broke ass that u ar...probably sitting in front of a huge desktop with windows 95 OS....foool...

@op.....
He is programmed for self destruct nd come 2015...Nigerians will collectively kick PDP out for good....
P

I dont want neither PDP nor ACN.. I want blood... I want war... I want out... I want a division. Can somebody tell me if it will really happen. Please if there is any group already on ground working towards this, what can i do to help?
Re: Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? by BOT4WHAT: 3:04pm On Jun 06, 2012
Our problem is not GEJ alone, PDP is the problem of the entire Africa, not only Nigeria. That party is full of evil, selfish, monster, beasts and horror people. They don't have any good plan for Nigerians, all they do is to play politics with our lives to enrich themselves, imagine what Bamangar Tukur said this morning; praising Mr. President for his promise to probe into the cause of DANA plane crash, is he not expected to do more than that? If you look at the cases of mismanagement of public funds by past and present Governors and othe political office holders, PDP members have 99% of the people indicted. Jonathan himself don't seems to have any clue about how to govern, well I'm not surprised at his lackluster performance as the President because nothing tangible can be said about his achievements during his term as Ag Governor of Bayelsa State. Even before his election as the President, all we heard about him was how fortune always transfer him from a deputy/vice to the main MAN as he move from one stage to another in life till his present position, and this was why most Nigerians were blindfolded to vote for him with expectation that he might be Nigeria's long awaited Messiah, but after a year in the office with things drastically retrogressing rather than progressing, Nigerians might need have to look elsewhere for a true Leader come 2015.
Re: Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? by dayokanu(m): 3:09pm On Jun 06, 2012
Let each Nigerian who voted for him ask himself on what basis did they vote him to power?

When you vote ppl, you check their track record and use that to project what they stand for

What does Retardeen Jonathan stand for when he was Alams deputy and looting Bayelsa, what did he stand for when he was houseboy to Turai?

So you expect a housefly to start flying like an eagle once in power?

Abeg make we enjoy our fresh air jare
Re: Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? by Demdem(m): 3:10pm On Jun 06, 2012
Ofuks: Since 29th May, 2011 to date it seem all GEJ's fresh air policies have only succeeded in alienating him from the people who turned out enmasse to cast their votes for him. From his shady anti- corruption crusade down to his fuel subsidy shocker and his ineffective security systems the people had looked on with wonder. My people what could have happened to Oga Jonathan?

Nothing actually happened to the Retardeen, he is just being himself. he has always being a failure right from his bayelsa days where nothing was acheived during his days there. He deceived the millions with his no shoes tori and he is now showing his true colour. lets continue to endure till 2015.
Re: Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? by flexdee(m): 3:15pm On Jun 06, 2012
GEJ doesn't have what it takes to be the president of this country & he always allows himself to be pushed around by the so called power that be. Half Lies & half deceit are the hallmark of his administration.
Re: Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? by vinceobe: 3:19pm On Jun 06, 2012

This is a useless post. What has so happened during GEJ time that has not happened before. We have had coups, plane crashes, wars, tribal battles, religions wars, ete etc, before. Are you new in Nigeria. Did all these problems start today? You people have done all you can to undermine GEJ Presidency. You failed election and you vowed that GEJ would never have a peaceful government. Remember it is what you sow you will reap. Look back to 1960, it has been like this. We will never give our Head of State or President the chance to succeed. When Obasanjo come on board, some reactionary elements started Sharia to undermine the government. They write useless posts and paint unreal positions. Why do you not look at the positive things that have happened instead of dwelling on the negatives. UK had IRA rebels problems, US had and is till having terrorism threats from Alkada and others, Isreal had Palistinians problems up till now, Italy has mafiaso and drugs problems, Uganda has Northern Rebel problems,Zimbabwe had sit-titism and serious economic problems. Ghana once had serious economic and leadership problems, The list is endless. They all struggled and got out of the water and some are still struggling to solve the problems. There is no country in the world now that does not have one problem or the other, always caused by reactionary people of your ilks, who will never dwell on the positive but on the negative. Even if things are moving, they say they are not moving. As far as I am concerned, no past Nigerian head of state or Presidnet never had problems with die hard critics like you who put stumbling blocks on the way of sucess. The earlier you people repent, the better for this country. Otherwise, if even Jesus Christ comes to rule Nigeria, people like you will still see otherwise.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? / Lol...again Buhari Meets Empty Stadium At Warri APC Rally [photos] / How Corrupt Was/Is Jonathan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.