Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Armed Robbers, Make Una Come Rape Me O... As Girl With Hiv, Dares Armed Robbers. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers, Make Una Come Rape Me O... As Girl With Hiv, Dares Armed Robbers. (2090 Views)

Village Head Defiles 13-Year-Old In Kano, Infects Her With HIV / Nigerian Man Arrested In Iceland For Infecting Women With HIV (pictured) / I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Robbers, Make Una Come Rape Me O... As Girl With Hiv, Dares Armed Robbers. by marvelck: 8:27am On May 31, 2012
According to face2face media, a lady who is presumed to be infected with HIV is daring armed robbers in Nigeria to come and rape her, since they derive so much joy in rapping innocent girls and women. That they should come and rape her too. "Make thunder destroy them." as she has vowed to ply Nigerian roads day and night henceforth with the hope of being attacked and raped by armed robbers. so that she can infect them with HIV one by one. The lady in question, is a very pretty and sexy lady. in her mid 20s. She is even finer than Beyonce and has a sexy shape that would make a man wet his pants. So, armed robbers beware. cos you dont know whom you are rapping. You might be rapping a girl and digging your grave as well. Cos this lady is out and determined to infect any armed robber that comes her way with HIV...

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers, Make Una Come Rape Me O... As Girl With Hiv, Dares Armed Robbers. by Sijo01(f): 8:56am On May 31, 2012
If she suceed in infecting any arm robber, d robber is goin to spread d virus like a wide fire because he's gonna b lik a wonded lion lukin for whom to devol. He might nt even rob his victims of valubles any more but his mission wil now b rapin, rapin n rapin anyfin rapable.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers, Make Una Come Rape Me O... As Girl With Hiv, Dares Armed Robbers. by uchyy: 3:05pm On May 31, 2012
dem go use cd noni grin
Sijo01: If she suceed in infecting any arm robber, d robber is goin to spread d virus like a wide fire because he's gonna b lik a wonded lion lukin for whom to devol. He might nt even rob his victims of valubles any more but his mission wil now b rapin, rapin n rapin anyfin rapable.
Re: Armed Robbers, Make Una Come Rape Me O... As Girl With Hiv, Dares Armed Robbers. by scribble: 4:36pm On May 31, 2012
nice PR stunt...

all armed robbers that check NL should pls note...

190, mynd44, killz, richboy etc...
Re: Armed Robbers, Make Una Come Rape Me O... As Girl With Hiv, Dares Armed Robbers. by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 31, 2012
Re: Armed Robbers, Make Una Come Rape Me O... As Girl With Hiv, Dares Armed Robbers. by Exponental(m): 6:33pm On May 31, 2012
Dont dare guys oooo, dem tell u say na 50-50, hers might be hiv1, rapist might be hiv2 or aids, so no shakara ur seniors oooooo.grin
Re: Armed Robbers, Make Una Come Rape Me O... As Girl With Hiv, Dares Armed Robbers. by cindyrella(f): 6:46pm On May 31, 2012
scribble: nice PR stunt...

Funny! pot calling kettle black cheesy grin
Re: Armed Robbers, Make Una Come Rape Me O... As Girl With Hiv, Dares Armed Robbers. by Mynd44: 7:11pm On May 31, 2012
scribble: nice PR stunt...

I understand my name being there but 190? Please that dude cant even handle a potato gun
Re: Armed Robbers, Make Una Come Rape Me O... As Girl With Hiv, Dares Armed Robbers. by Martinbre: 12:03pm On Jun 01, 2012
Yap dats true.. A point dere[b][/b]
Re: Armed Robbers, Make Una Come Rape Me O... As Girl With Hiv, Dares Armed Robbers. by Martinbre: 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2012
Sijo01: If she suceed in infecting any arm robber, d robber is goin to spread d virus like a wide fire because he's gonna b lik a wonded lion lukin for whom to devol. He might nt even rob his victims of valubles any more but his mission wil now b rapin, rapin n rapin anyfin rapable.
Re: Armed Robbers, Make Una Come Rape Me O... As Girl With Hiv, Dares Armed Robbers. by pendo89(f): 1:34pm On Jun 01, 2012
Vain stunt.
Most rapists carry the virus anyway.
But why should risk her life in the name of revenge?
And now that she has made it loud and clear to the public who told her she will survive the first attack?
Re: Armed Robbers, Make Una Come Rape Me O... As Girl With Hiv, Dares Armed Robbers. by kreamstaff: 9:37am On Jun 02, 2012
Lol!
Hot mumu, she's probably desperate for a blokus (any blokus) since normal guys who know her HIV story would be running away from her, now comes a masked cry for an urgent screw. Riddle me this, what if the robbers decide using condoms they not always dumb u know? grin grin
Re: Armed Robbers, Make Una Come Rape Me O... As Girl With Hiv, Dares Armed Robbers. by Mynd44: 10:15am On Jun 02, 2012
kreamstaff: Lol!
Hot mumu, she's probably desperate for a blokus (any blokus) since normal guys who know her HIV story would be running away from her, now comes a masked cry for an urgent screw. Riddle me this, what if the robbers decide using condoms they not always dumb u know? grin grin
true that
Re: Armed Robbers, Make Una Come Rape Me O... As Girl With Hiv, Dares Armed Robbers. by ArQueBusieR(m): 7:23pm On Jun 02, 2012
She has feelings of hopelessness is all.
Re: Armed Robbers, Make Una Come Rape Me O... As Girl With Hiv, Dares Armed Robbers. by Mynd44: 7:33pm On Jun 02, 2012
ArQueBusieR: She has feelings of hopelessness is all.
She needs to get help
Re: Armed Robbers, Make Una Come Rape Me O... As Girl With Hiv, Dares Armed Robbers. by ArQueBusieR(m): 7:38pm On Jun 02, 2012
Mynd_44:
She needs to get help
ASAP!
Re: Armed Robbers, Make Una Come Rape Me O... As Girl With Hiv, Dares Armed Robbers. by Mynd44: 8:00pm On Jun 02, 2012
On second thought, we should introduce her to Mr. Cork

(1) (Reply)

Show Of Shame: See What These Two Policemen Were Caught Doing In Public (photos) / A Guy Shot At S.U.B. Unilag (viewers Discretion Advice) / Photo Of Edo Girls Doing Prostitution In Russia Revealed By Russian Photographer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.