Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Have You Ever POO POO On Ur Body As An Adult? Share Your Experience - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever POO POO On Ur Body As An Adult? Share Your Experience (2814 Views)

Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / Selfie Gone Wrong; Shows A Lady Wiping Her Poo (photo) / Types Of Poo Poo - Funny? (2) (3) (4)

Have You Ever POO POO On Ur Body As An Adult? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 31, 2012
Sweet NLers,i was in my final year in the university and sh.it catch me, na im i tear race go hostel which wasnt far away,before i got there,i felt warm liquid running down my leg,thank God i wore trousers,but flies with loud speakers started following me.

i ran int the nearest hall of residence and washed up,took someboby's cloth from the railing,changed,then returned it later in the day.

it was soo funny cos i was an adult,i mean at 22, i shouldnt be pooing on myself but damn!

I shared this experience with my sisters and they laffed me to scorn but surprisingly my younger sister had a similar experience.
Re: Have You Ever POO POO On Ur Body As An Adult? Share Your Experience by Mynd44: 12:27pm On May 31, 2012
hardleyC: Sweet NLers,i was in my final year in the university and sh.it catch me, na im i tear race go hostel which wasnt far away,before i got there,i felt warm liquid running down my leg,thank God i wore trousers,but flies with loud speakers started following me.

i ran int the nearest hall of residence and washed up,took someboby's cloth from the railing,changed,then returned it later in the day.

it was soo funny cos i was an adult,i mean at 22, i shouldnt be pooing on myself but damn!

I shared this experience eith my sisters and they laffed me to scorn but surprising my younger sister had a similar experience.
Very disgusting and funny story
Re: Have You Ever POO POO On Ur Body As An Adult? Share Your Experience by slimyem: 12:33pm On May 31, 2012
which kain nonsense thread be this?
Re: Have You Ever POO POO On Ur Body As An Adult? Share Your Experience by Scash(f): 12:33pm On May 31, 2012
No, I'v never POO POOED on my body as an adult embarassed
Re: Have You Ever POO POO On Ur Body As An Adult? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 31, 2012
My younger sister went to check her jamb result in Ikoyi Jamb office,she was so excited with her result and decided to give herself a treat with a bottle of coke and chin chin from the road side vendor,then boarded a straight bus from obalende to iyana ipaja to cut cost.

Barely an hour afterwards,her tummy started rumbling,she felt pressed and needed to visit the toilet FAST! but Fashola no dey gree make bus stop any how for we lagos, na im strong go slow hook them for road, she begin sweat,started shifting uncomfortably,rolled up one leg of her trouser,pulled her wig, the guy sitting next to her tot she don dey kolo coz na so craze dey take start.

At a point she felt pressed to fart,she did mistakenly and the poo escaped ryt there in ther trouser, on her seat in a public bus,she shouted "O WA"
meaning i want to alight,passengers looked at her like, where is this one going? As sheexcused herself out of the bus, it was in front of an abbatoir and flies started following her,a woman selling pepper pitied her and bought her a bucket of water to wash up. mehn, she was awash with embarrassment. i laughed till my ribs ached,

Lets make it lively, share any one u've encountered or heard.

u can hold urine,i bet u cant hold poo!

Re: Have You Ever POO POO On Ur Body As An Adult? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 31, 2012
slimyem: which kain nonsense thread be this?

If u cant dazzle me with ur brilliance
baffle me with ur bullshit

Re: Have You Ever POO POO On Ur Body As An Adult? Share Your Experience by lifestyle1(m): 12:43pm On May 31, 2012
How's this story romantic ? undecided mod do your work.... move to joke section...
Re: Have You Ever POO POO On Ur Body As An Adult? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 31, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
life_style: How's this story romantic ? undecided mod do your work.... move to joke section...

whoreva
Re: Have You Ever POO POO On Ur Body As An Adult? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 31, 2012
was in primary four and my mother fed us beans and akamu for breakfast. Everyone dispatched to school and my parents work. About two hours later, my stomach was roaring, poopoo was negotiating.
I excused myself from class to school latrine.
The worst site ever . There was poopoo everywhere even before you walk in the door, the smell had my nose in coma. Anyways,
our face me I face house was like five minutes so I started to jog home to get there faster. It was a bad combination. Immediately I started, I felt some warm liquid in the pant. So I slowed down the pace, na lie..more warm liquid escaping.
Chai, I started to run very very fast now and by this time liquid was flowing down my legs I race passed an old lady, she thought it was a dog pursuing me and she started running. No time to explain. My stomach hurting, the liquid was gushing now. I was sprinting fast and crying.
When you are in trouble, your house seems to move further from you. Every step was excruciating. I never stopped.
By this time, I was racing fast, crying and not forgetting the flies. When I finally got home, there was no need for the toilet. All the beans was in my pant. Kai. We never had beans and akamu in the morning again, because my mom had to wash my uniform .
Thinking back now, I could have stopped in one of the 30 houses, I passed. Childhood.

Read it somewhere on NL

LOL

Re: Have You Ever POO POO On Ur Body As An Adult? Share Your Experience by Sijo01(f): 12:51pm On May 31, 2012
Hahahahahhaha
op, it seems it runs in ur family.

It hs nt hapnd to me. Bfor it gets out of hand, i always sort it out.

Ur/sist xperince's vry funny.
Re: Have You Ever POO POO On Ur Body As An Adult? Share Your Experience by lifestyle1(m): 12:52pm On May 31, 2012
hardleyC: undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

whoreva

young woman, don't get me wrong, i am not against your thread but it not suppose to be here... this is romance section, not joke section... gerrit ??
Re: Have You Ever POO POO On Ur Body As An Adult? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 31, 2012
life_style:

young woman, don't get me wrong, i am not against your thread but it not suppose to be here... this is romance section, not joke section... gerrit ??

Thats for the moderators to act on.
let them move it to were they deem fit....ok?
Re: Have You Ever POO POO On Ur Body As An Adult? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 31, 2012
Sijo01: Hahahahahhaha
op, it seems it runs in ur family.

It hs nt hapnd to me. Bfor it gets out of hand, i always sort it out.

Ur/sist xperince's vry funny.

U no serious, see ya big head
na shitting run in my fam? abi

no worry, very soon, the one wey u no o fit sort out go catch u
those watery,impatient pooooooo
Re: Have You Ever POO POO On Ur Body As An Adult? Share Your Experience by Mynd44: 12:57pm On May 31, 2012
But you should have known before posting it here nah. This is not romantic so why bring it here?
Re: Have You Ever POO POO On Ur Body As An Adult? Share Your Experience by lifestyle1(m): 12:58pm On May 31, 2012
Mynd_44: But you should have known before posting it here nah. This is not romantic so why bring it here?

That is exactly my argument. She is turning me off. angry
Re: Have You Ever POO POO On Ur Body As An Adult? Share Your Experience by Fourcade(m): 12:58pm On May 31, 2012
Poo and shi.t thread
Re: Have You Ever POO POO On Ur Body As An Adult? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 31, 2012
Mynd_44: But you should have known before posting it here nah. This is not romantic so why bring it here?

MODERATORS!!!!!!
Pls come move this thread to the apt section before them romance me out of existence hia.
Re: Have You Ever POO POO On Ur Body As An Adult? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 31, 2012
life_style:

That is exactly my argument. She is turning me off. angry

She is turning u off
and u 'd love to be turned on

Lyk i care!
Re: Have You Ever POO POO On Ur Body As An Adult? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 31, 2012
On a lighter note, LIFE STYLE

is dat u in ur profile pix?

for real, i know u!
Re: Have You Ever POO POO On Ur Body As An Adult? Share Your Experience by lifestyle1(m): 1:06pm On May 31, 2012
hardleyC:

She is turning u off
and u 'd love to be turned on

Lyk i care!

LOL

Re: Have You Ever POO POO On Ur Body As An Adult? Share Your Experience by lifestyle1(m): 1:07pm On May 31, 2012
hardleyC: On a lighter note, LIFE STYLE

for real, i know u!

really ? that's me.... where u take know me ?
Re: Have You Ever POO POO On Ur Body As An Adult? Share Your Experience by Booty4me: 1:48pm On May 31, 2012
Cool thread

Re: Have You Ever POO POO On Ur Body As An Adult? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 31, 2012
[size=18pt]OMG!!thread is all about sh[i]i[/i]t....in romance section. then it should be called a Sh[i]i[/i]t topic [/size]
Re: Have You Ever POO POO On Ur Body As An Adult? Share Your Experience by slimyem: 2:01pm On May 31, 2012
hardleyC:

If u cant dazzle me with ur brilliance
baffle me with ur bullshit
so far you are the only one with all the shiteing experiences.dazzle yourself!cheesycheesy
Re: Have You Ever POO POO On Ur Body As An Adult? Share Your Experience by Sijo01(f): 2:03pm On May 31, 2012
hardleyC:

U no serious, see ya big head
na shitting run in my fam? abi

no worry, very soon, the one wey u no o fit sort out go catch u
those watery,impatient pooooooo

Abeg o 4gav me. Biko!
I nor warn xperienc am.
Its nt a gud xperienc at all.

Re: Have You Ever POO POO On Ur Body As An Adult? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 31, 2012
Bad bad experience i tell u but it hapenned only wen i was in primary 2.
Re: Have You Ever POO POO On Ur Body As An Adult? Share Your Experience by Yorisb: 2:13pm On May 31, 2012
Booty4me: Cool thread

Re: Have You Ever POO POO On Ur Body As An Adult? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 31, 2012
bandiejay: [size=18pt]OMG!!thread is all about sh[i]i[/i]t....in romance section. then it should be called a Sh[i]i[/i]t topic [/size]

reads comment & start singing 2 baba's song
...dem go come dey form,lyk say dem no dey shyt!...
Re: Have You Ever POO POO On Ur Body As An Adult? Share Your Experience by lifestyle1(m): 2:34pm On May 31, 2012
hardleyC: On a lighter note, LIFE STYLE

for real, i know u!

You never answer my question.sad where u take no am ?
Re: Have You Ever POO POO On Ur Body As An Adult? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 31, 2012
life_style:

You never answer my question.sad where u take no am ?

We attended the same uni.
Re: Have You Ever POO POO On Ur Body As An Adult? Share Your Experience by lifestyle1(m): 4:32pm On May 31, 2012
hardleyC:

We attended the same uni.

False, I have never been to a university.. tongue

Re: Have You Ever POO POO On Ur Body As An Adult? Share Your Experience by scribble: 4:39pm On May 31, 2012
this thing done do me before o...

went running with my gf...

was near the crib...about 15 mins walk when my stomach revolted...

i was holding it so hard, i started vomitting...

a lil warm lquid dispensed too..

my gf was disgusted but i still hit that l8r...

u know how we do boo...its just poo cool

Curvy Nigerian Trends In USA (instagram Handle) / Hot: Get Free #6000 Minutes Bonus On Your Mtn Sim Now (calltill2020) / What Is It About Tiv Women?