Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,985 members, 7,799,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

How Many Serious Relationships Have You Had - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Serious Relationships Have You Had (2572 Views)

Does Privacy Have A Place In Marriage/serious Relationships? / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / How Do Married Men, And Guys In Serious Relationships Still Get Around?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Serious Relationships Have You Had by acidrop(f): 2:12am On Nov 21, 2007
iight letz hear it ya'll
Re: How Many Serious Relationships Have You Had by niceuzor: 2:13am On Nov 21, 2007
. . . just having one with you now!!. . and it's more than serious cool
Re: How Many Serious Relationships Have You Had by acidrop(f): 2:14am On Nov 21, 2007
what is this now, set up?
Re: How Many Serious Relationships Have You Had by Harlex(m): 2:49am On Nov 21, 2007
u dey enjoy am now.
Re: How Many Serious Relationships Have You Had by niceuzor: 2:51am On Nov 21, 2007
Sound relationship, and we dey enjoy wella. smiley
Re: How Many Serious Relationships Have You Had by Pain(m): 3:30am On Nov 21, 2007
Id prefer you ask "How many Un-Serious Relationships" shocked
Re: How Many Serious Relationships Have You Had by niceuzor: 9:36am On Nov 21, 2007
. . then answer it urself
Re: How Many Serious Relationships Have You Had by candies(f): 10:37am On Nov 21, 2007
There's been 2.
The first, when I was about 17. Lasted 4 years without even a kiss sad
The second right now, but totally confused! undecided Don't even know if I really want it.
Re: How Many Serious Relationships Have You Had by rockiedink(m): 11:12am On Nov 21, 2007
@candies
i take it the second relationship has gone all the way. . .cool!

@topic
what makes you think i wont lie and say just 1 or even none?

@all
just drop by, read all the posts and talk/chat with whomever you find interesting. gbam! ! !
Re: How Many Serious Relationships Have You Had by candies(f): 11:15am On Nov 21, 2007
@ rockiedink,
Is your middle name 'trouble maker?' wink lol
Re: How Many Serious Relationships Have You Had by whitelexi(m): 11:19am On Nov 21, 2007
I've had 2 serious relationships so far, i'm still in the 2nd,
Re: How Many Serious Relationships Have You Had by niceuzor: 11:20am On Nov 21, 2007
@candies
. .yes oh, how you take know?  shocked
Re: How Many Serious Relationships Have You Had by candies(f): 11:23am On Nov 21, 2007
@ Niceuzor,
know what? that rockiedink is a trouble maker? or are you him? undecided
Re: How Many Serious Relationships Have You Had by niceuzor: 11:33am On Nov 21, 2007
@offtopic my people cheesy

candies , wetin u dey yarn?   i know say na wahala man,even your people know say na wahala man wetin else u wan know again, abeg free me jo. smiley
Re: How Many Serious Relationships Have You Had by rockiedink(m): 12:35pm On Nov 21, 2007
@candies
for the record, i aint no trouble maker. you left your statement open-ended see:
There's been 2.
The first, when I was about 17. Lasted 4 years without even a kiss Sad
The second right now, but totally confused! Undecided Don't even know if I really want it.
Next time when you dont want people to conclude ur unfinished statements for you, finish 'em yo'self, aight? tongue

And I still wanna know, why are you undecided and confused? he aint what you want?

@niceuzor
where did solidarity go my broda? woman ask question na im u turn d gun face me. i bow 4 u o!!! abi u sef no see say na statement wey dey demand conclusion she talk put? u na my guy o! cool
Re: How Many Serious Relationships Have You Had by acidrop(f): 2:31am On Nov 22, 2007
Harlex:

u dey enjoy am now.
and did u hear that from me, u guys are not even considering the fact that this guy maybe kidnapping me and forcing me into a relationship. like all those muslim boys grin
Re: How Many Serious Relationships Have You Had by scambater(m): 2:37am On Nov 22, 2007
acidrop what about the white bobo way you been the date, how far una go with that relationship. Now way women dey turn you on, only God know watin you dey find.
Re: How Many Serious Relationships Have You Had by acidrop(f): 2:49am On Nov 22, 2007
this guy who u be? undecided
Re: How Many Serious Relationships Have You Had by ignorant: 2:56am On Nov 22, 2007
You stupid little kid. You better try and go gay. if you go gay you can't go hetro. Big fools don't know what is better for their little pennis underneath their fat ass. Go Gay fooool.
Re: How Many Serious Relationships Have You Had by nazzyon(m): 4:09am On Nov 22, 2007
None
Re: How Many Serious Relationships Have You Had by zignor(m): 7:44am On Nov 22, 2007
Did you say serious?
Re: How Many Serious Relationships Have You Had by IykeD(m): 8:49am On Nov 22, 2007
Now you guys define seriousness in a relationship.You are in a relationtionship, simple.Which one is serious relationship, if it's that serious why hasn't it led to the altar?? I think a person can have several relationships but just one serious one and that's the one that ends all the relationships.There is nothing like how many serious relationship have you had.Me think so.
Re: How Many Serious Relationships Have You Had by candies(f): 9:14am On Nov 22, 2007
rockiedink:

@candies
for the record, i aint no trouble maker. you left your statement open-ended see:Next time when you don't want people to conclude your unfinished statements for you, finish 'em yo'self, aight? tongue

And I still want to know, why are you undecided and confused? he aint what you want?

Very easy, but gist for another time.
He's a cool, sweet and caring guy but that's all not all it takes right?

Who knows, anything can happen.
Re: How Many Serious Relationships Have You Had by rockiedink(m): 9:41am On Nov 22, 2007
@candies

Very easy, but gist for another time.
He's a cool, sweet and caring guy but that's all not all it takes right?

Who knows, anything can happen.

I'm very happy for you. . .I'm still single, but not desperately searching, if you know what I mean. But lyk yo' said, gist for another time.
Re: How Many Serious Relationships Have You Had by candies(f): 9:55am On Nov 22, 2007
Single right?
I'm not single at all. It's just that I'm growing cold feet cos it's time make some really serious decision and I keep wondering if he actually posses all it takes.
Maybe it will pass and I won't have to run away! Ever seen the run away bride?
Re: How Many Serious Relationships Have You Had by rockiedink(m): 10:05am On Nov 22, 2007
@candies
my dear, please do take your time. remember its marriage not another relationship. you cant wriggle outta marriage like you would a relationship you know.yup i've seen it. dont tell me you wanna be one?
Re: How Many Serious Relationships Have You Had by dada22(m): 10:14am On Nov 22, 2007
shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Many Serious Relationships Have You Had by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 22, 2007
I have had two, my first Boyfriend lasted for two intense years, just broke up with my Last Boyfriend went out for over 6yrs
Re: How Many Serious Relationships Have You Had by zignor(m): 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2007
@aisha . . .am wondering what type of lady you are . . .wanna know you better if you don't mind grin
Re: How Many Serious Relationships Have You Had by akeye(f): 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2007
2 serious ones
Re: How Many Serious Relationships Have You Had by zignor(m): 2:45pm On Nov 22, 2007
akeye:

2 serious ones

with 2 serious issues grin
Re: How Many Serious Relationships Have You Had by akeye(f): 2:53pm On Nov 22, 2007
zignor:

with 2 serious issues grin
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

What If Your Lady Farts Loud In The Midst Of Your Friends? / ***------------ / He Cares About Football More Than Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.