Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,803 members, 7,802,564 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Why Men Can't Win In Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Can't Win In Relationships (3768 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / 9 Secret Things Men Can't Resist In Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men Can't Win In Relationships by mabellarry: 10:02am On Apr 01, 2006
check this out is it true?

If U work too hard ,there's never time for her.
If U don't work so hard enough ,U're a good for nothing bum.
If she has a boring repitive job with low pay,its exploitation.
If U do, U should find something better.
If U get promotion ahead of her , its favouritism.
If she does it's eqaul opportunity.
If U mention how nice she looks ,it's sexual harassment.
If U keep quiet,it's mail indifference.
If U carry, U're wimp.If U don't u're insensitive.
If U make decision without consulting her ,u're a chauvinist.
If she does without consulting U , She is a liberated woman .
If u're proud of u'r achievements,U're an egoist,if U're not ,U're not ambitious.
If she has a headache, she's tired.If u do ,U don't love her anymore.
Re: Why Men Can't Win In Relationships by Zahymaka(m): 3:07pm On Apr 01, 2006
Very very true.
Re: Why Men Can't Win In Relationships by dracosh(m): 2:51pm On Apr 07, 2006
i agree with that too
Re: Why Men Can't Win In Relationships by Rhodalyn(f): 10:59am On Apr 11, 2006
undecided
Re: Why Men Can't Win In Relationships by micklplus(m): 11:03am On Apr 11, 2006
shocked shocked shocked shocked Good talk
Re: Why Men Can't Win In Relationships by diddy4(m): 9:28pm On Apr 11, 2006
we have suffered in this world of adam and eve. grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Men Can't Win In Relationships by dracosh(m): 8:29am On Apr 12, 2006
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Why Men Can't Win In Relationships by Free(f): 5:50pm On Apr 12, 2006
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Men Can't Win In Relationships by Ebano(m): 1:22pm On Apr 13, 2006
Thats true and at the same time funny cheesy
Re: Why Men Can't Win In Relationships by Nia: 11:44pm On Apr 18, 2006
Some of you need to get to know real women not little girls. That list applies only to confused (and immature) little girls.
Re: Why Men Can't Win In Relationships by Free(f): 12:12am On Apr 19, 2006
@Nia
lol, grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Men Can't Win In Relationships by dracosh(m): 8:14am On Apr 19, 2006
what does "real women" mean to you? i wanna know if i have ever met one.
Re: Why Men Can't Win In Relationships by babymine(f): 12:05pm On Apr 19, 2006
How come all the men agree to that? grin grin
Re: Why Men Can't Win In Relationships by dracosh(m): 12:10pm On Apr 19, 2006
oh, u don't agree?
Re: Why Men Can't Win In Relationships by babymine(f): 12:16pm On Apr 19, 2006
I don't. grin It looks like a one sided view to me. cheesy
Re: Why Men Can't Win In Relationships by dracosh(m): 12:19pm On Apr 19, 2006
cool. what's the phrase u don't agree with? wanna debate?
Re: Why Men Can't Win In Relationships by babymine(f): 12:33pm On Apr 19, 2006
So what happens if you're in the middle? Maybe then you'll win in the relationship. cheesy
Re: Why Men Can't Win In Relationships by Briz(m): 3:41pm On Apr 19, 2006
na wa o shocked
Re: Why Men Can't Win In Relationships by Nia: 3:43pm On Apr 19, 2006
dracosh:

what does "real women" mean to you? i want to know if i have ever met one.

Young girls are often too confused and too young to know what they really want, hence, why they would fit the list. A real woman knows what she wants because she knows herself. She's not wishy washy.
Re: Why Men Can't Win In Relationships by dracosh(m): 8:16am On Apr 20, 2006
true
Re: Why Men Can't Win In Relationships by maq1976: 12:59am On Aug 18, 2007
nice one undecided
Re: Why Men Can't Win In Relationships by tpia6: 3:45am On Jan 24, 2011
Re: Why Men Can't Win In Relationships by Nobody: 3:51am On Jan 24, 2011
Tpia, Tpia. . .*sighs* it's not so much that this is an old topic but that the idi0ts that are guaranteed to come on this thread namely D-NONSense and MOFO. . .*sighs*
Re: Why Men Can't Win In Relationships by tpia6: 3:54am On Jan 24, 2011
Re: Why Men Can't Win In Relationships by Nobody: 4:00am On Jan 24, 2011
tpia*:

^^sweetie, take a break.

if you have no contribution to the topic, then walk on by.

the world doesnt revolve around cork, 190 and mobo or whoever else you want to name.

^^I would walk but considering this is cyber space I'd look silly getting up and walking don't you think? btw, it's not about world revolving it's about avoiding something you clearly want. We both know what that is.
Re: Why Men Can't Win In Relationships by tpia6: 4:00am On Jan 24, 2011
Re: Why Men Can't Win In Relationships by Nobody: 4:09am On Jan 24, 2011
tpia*:

stop derailing the thread and quit addressing me.

thank you.

i dont think you understand how annoying you are.

i'm being polite, plz.

Derailing an old thread? Tpia please. Annoying? I think the number of NLders you have annoyed run laps around my record. btw this is a public forum. I won't reply to you as I see you are still suffering from menopause and therefore too high on old estrogen to know I was talking to you not as an attack but rather out of humor but know this I don't care about your being polite, you must have your replies emailed to you because as soon as I hit the submit  button your "offline" status  instantly began to glow 'on'. Sorry I am not the NLder you were hoping would give you the attention you desired, he's not interested.  wink

Anyway, I will leave you to talk to yourself some more.

to0tles! whatever insult typed to me beyond the point, back to r3tarded sender!
Re: Why Men Can't Win In Relationships by Nobody: 4:33am On Jan 24, 2011
Nia:

Young girls are often too confused and too young to know what they really want, hence, why they would fit the list. A real woman knows what she wants because she knows herself. She's not wishy washy.

My problem is that they often need to get old first before they get sense (some sadly never).
Take MzDarksin and ms.chima for example.
In a previous thread, they were of the disposition that a girl should be able to slap a man and the man should not be expected to retaliate.
These would be the confused, "it's all about me", type of girls Nia is talking about.
Re: Why Men Can't Win In Relationships by Nobody: 4:36am On Jan 24, 2011
2buff:

My problem is that they often need to get old first before they get sense (some sadly never).
Take MzDarksin and ms.chima for example.
In a previous thread, they were of the disposition that a girl should be able to slap a man and the man should not be expected to retaliate.
These would be the confused, "it's all about me", type of girls Nia is talking about.

cheap attempt for attention buddy, I see you following tpia around NL like a homeless mongrel looking for love. Stick to that.  wink
Re: Why Men Can't Win In Relationships by MrsChima(f): 4:42am On Jan 24, 2011
It is clearly that this "thang" from Canada can't comprehend that NONE OF THE FEMALES he mentioned said anything about women should be allowed to hit a man. We even stated that if a woman hit you to the point it cause you harm you have every right to defend yourself against her. If you have to knock her the Bleep out just to save yourself then you do that.

We were talking about something simple as mushing or pointing fingers why would you send her to the hospital for that? But, of course you wasn't trying to hear that all you saw was woman and hit you lost your damn mind.

Typical.
Re: Why Men Can't Win In Relationships by Nobody: 4:49am On Jan 24, 2011
^^My point exactly. He ain't got Tpia or Oguagulla lol here to defend him so he is on hush mouth mode. . .i hear nuttin but crickets! Picture looking like Rick James, and trying to diss somebody ain't that a b? lol
Re: Why Men Can't Win In Relationships by MrsChima(f): 5:03am On Jan 24, 2011
[size=44pt]LMAO![/size]

Girl! You all in my damn mind! You should have seen my comment in the other thread. I told him he need to get that bush trimmed because it fucking with his vision! I was saying the exact same thing girl! I told my friend who is Latina, she was like damn girl that "Es una mierda caliente"!

(He is a hot mess in Spanish)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Toast There Men Cantarpant / My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For / Why Do Short & Smallish Men Love To Marry Very Tall And Fat Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.