Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,125 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka (13203 Views)

Nursing Mother Arrested For 3.7Million Fraud (photos) / Woman Pours Hot Water On Nursing Mother (graphic Pic) / Traffickers Caught Smuggling Nursing Mother, Children Into Nigeria (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka by mjconcept(m): 10:23am On Jun 01, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Stop ra-pin your women !
How did you know it was an indigene of Nsukka that has being raping the women, do you have their names and family background UNN is a curse.
Re: Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka by gegee(m): 10:26am On Jun 01, 2012
truth is stranger than fiction in naija
Re: Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka by mjconcept(m): 10:31am On Jun 01, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Why ra-pe innocent ladies when there are ashewo joints around ?
Indigenes of Nsukka no dey do Ashewo work and thats why I said Nsukka is just like Lagos.
Abeg,ra-pe is encoded in their DNA grin
Who told you so.
Re: Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka by hakanai(m): 10:42am On Jun 01, 2012
what can i say than "masquerade has gone RANDY" !!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
the gods need some wampa!!!! LOL. Silly bunch.I once saw an nude and drunk masquerade with his JT dangling about while he intimidated people around.Somehow i felt it won't be long before he decides to move from stripping/drinking to waya in the name of culture and gods !!!!
Re: Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 01, 2012
mjconcept:
How did you know it was an indigene of Nsukka that has being raping the women, do you have their names and family background UNN is a curse.

Because the probability that the 3 masquerades are indigenious ibos is +1 !
Re: Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka by mjconcept(m): 10:44am On Jun 01, 2012
Jenams: Until IBO people reduce †ЂΞ cost of gettin married τ̅o their daughters, rape cases will continue τ̅o emanate frm ∂α† region. Cause & effects theory.
I'm not suprised by your level of ignorance even Jesus said and I quote "MY PEOPLE PERISH FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE" where on earth do you learn that one from? Pehaps gossip,do your research.
Re: Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 01, 2012
duke4ever: With this sort of comment, Nigeria educational sysistem is in a sorry state. Sorry for the breast you suckled!
''it is not so difficult to spot an intelligent person'' Although i spot some spelling errors in your rude reply to my comment,i will not waiste my time to correct you because am nt your english teacher. I am not tribalistic! i served in the east 2years ago, so i have first hand experince about their life style BOTH good & bad. You didn't have to insult my mum because u dont agree with my opinion, all you needed to do was pass constructive & eloquent views of yours across to counter my claim & i may end up agreeing wit you as no one man is an island. Your reply revealed so much about your upbringing & the level of respect Ɣou have for your sweet mother.
Re: Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 01, 2012
mjconcept:
I'm not suprised by your level of ignorance even Jesus said and I quote "MY PEOPLE PERISH FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE" where on earth do you learn that one from? Pehaps gossip,do your research.
wow! It seems my comment hit some folks real hard! But seriously, who got u dis pissed?
Re: Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka by nwanioma(f): 11:04am On Jun 01, 2012
This is so shameful! and to think i spent time in that town!smh!
Re: Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka by mjconcept(m): 11:05am On Jun 01, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Because the probability that the 3 masquerades are indigenious ibos is +1 !
Listen carefully, there was a mayhem that erupted many years ago in Obollo-Afor a town near Nsukka and it was discovered that one in every five masquerades is not an indigene of Obollo-Afor,it caused so much ripples that a task force was estabilished their duties was to ensure that outsiders are stop from wearing the Masquerade locally called AKATAKPA. What is happening in Nsukka may not be different from what happened in Obollo-Afor.

So,my dear brother look before you leap.
Re: Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka by Tobiustobius: 11:06am On Jun 01, 2012
Jenams: Until IBO people reduce ЂΞ cost of gettin married τ̅o their daughters, rape cases will continue τ̅o emanate frm ∂α region. Cause & effects theory.

Isn't this a silly comment.
Re: Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 01, 2012
This is why the oyinbos call us uncivilized and barbaric.Masquerades that represents some cultural festivities now reduced to clowns running around guzzling beer and r@ping chics. Na wa 4 this country.
Re: Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka by mjconcept(m): 11:08am On Jun 01, 2012
Jenams: wow! It seems my comment hit some folks real hard! But seriously, who got u dis pissed?
I should be the one asking you, what got u pissed?
Re: Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka by mjconcept(m): 11:25am On Jun 01, 2012
Martini101: Nsukka and itz Promiscuity again! A snake 'll always give birth to a long thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes a snake will always begot a long thing, and from your statement above you seem like a long thing tongue
Re: Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka by fredoooooo: 11:45am On Jun 01, 2012
as they do for this world , so they do in heaven grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka by Arysexy(m): 11:59am On Jun 01, 2012
Jenams: ''it is not so difficult to spot an intelligent person'' Although i spot some spelling errors in your rude reply to my comment,i will not waiste my time to correct you because am nt your english teacher. I am not tribalistic! i served in the east 2years ago, so i have first hand experince about their life style BOTH good & bad. You didn't have to insult my mum because u dont agree with my opinion, all you needed to do was pass constructive & eloquent views of yours across to counter my claim & i may end up agreeing wit you as no one man is an island. Your reply revealed so much about your upbringing & the level of respect Ɣou have for your sweet mother.

Those that live in glass house should not throw stone!
Re: Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka by duke4ever: 12:06pm On Jun 01, 2012
Jenams: ''it is not so difficult to spot an intelligent person'' Although i spot some spelling errors in your rude reply to my comment,i will not waiste my time to correct you because am nt your english teacher. I am not tribalistic! i served in the east 2years ago, so i have first hand experince about their life style BOTH good & bad. You didn't have to insult my mum because u dont agree with my opinion, all you needed to do was pass constructive & eloquent views of yours across to counter my claim & i may end up agreeing wit you as no one man is an island. Your reply revealed so much about your upbringing & the level of respect Ɣou have for your sweet mother.
and you think you have made an intelligent come back, right? You have just won yourself a DUMBER trophy!!
Re: Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka by duke4ever: 12:13pm On Jun 01, 2012
Tobius tobius:

Isn't this a silly comment.
I taught I was the only person that saw that brainless post. The dude is a classical case of a failed educational system!!
Re: Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 01, 2012
Martini101: Nsukka and itz Promiscuity again! A snake 'll always give birth to a long thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wat hv u been smokin,crack head.wat do u knw abt nsk people??u deactivated brain son of a re.tarded father.
Re: Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka by duke4ever: 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2012
mjconcept:
Yes a snake will always begot a long thing, and from your statement above you seem like a long thing tongue
Yes, he is a LONG-THING. No need for assumption. By their comments we know them.
Re: Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka by Larry36(m): 12:22pm On Jun 01, 2012
**Wot drive me bonkers d most z y on earth did d police coerce her into tendin an apology 2hs rapist....naija z bcom smth else.....smtyms i wonder y one shuld engage in rape....as far as am concern, dats meant 4 dudes who cant woo a woman...or beta still if u notice a bug smwher below ur abs n u lack d balls to woo a woman then checks ur hood around 9pm...am sure ur gona get sm help if u knw wot i mean,....**call shawties**..... angry
Re: Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka by duke4ever: 12:23pm On Jun 01, 2012
Arysexy:

Those that live in glass house should not throw stone!
He is an ignoramus in every sense of it. I wonder how he made it through the University.
Re: Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka by duke4ever: 12:33pm On Jun 01, 2012
Loveangel: Wat hv u been smokin,crack head.wat do u knw abt nsk people??u deactivated brain son of a re.tarded father.
are you saying that his dry-brain disease is genealogical? Hmmmm!
Re: Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka by Shinor(m): 12:41pm On Jun 01, 2012
She also hinted that the release of one of the suspects on the flimsy excuse that he was going to write his JAMB examination was not encouraging, attributing it to the fact that her family is poor and helpless.

Masquerade dey write JAMB? OMG Which university did he choose? SAD COUNTRY
Re: Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka by Ignatio(m): 12:50pm On Jun 01, 2012
Seems like Nsukka is cursed.
Re: Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka by mjconcept(m): 1:03pm On Jun 01, 2012
Ignatio: Seems like Nsukka is cursed.
By who?
Re: Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka by Piyke: 1:58pm On Jun 01, 2012
The government should ban masquerades in that place angry until the union of masquerades (if there be) comes up with measures to handle the issue
Re: Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka by egbenduru: 2:19pm On Jun 01, 2012
It is really shameful that as the world moves towards civilization,some lousy youths in some communities like this one continue
using the guise of mascurade and recreation to commit crimes.I once witnessed this king of ugly scenario in the same town as a student of the university then.They had the effrontery to pursue seminarians from a nearby senior seminary into someone's house after flogging them on the way insisting that they must maim them despite the pleading of passersby.Themascurades did not stop at that,they vandalised the vehicle the poor seminarians were travelling with.Well possibly to let them know that heaven help those who help themselves,the seminarians went home,regrouped and stormed the village with horsewhips,got about three of the mascurades arrested,chased the rest who took to their heels into the village and detained the three in their custody till day break.It was only the next day that the elders went cap in hand pleading before the seminarians released the criminals with a warning that enough is enough.I think the police,the local GOVT.authorities should check this ugly phenomenon,culture does not encourage bringandage,criminality and lawlessness.
Re: Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka by Gertynk: 2:25pm On Jun 01, 2012
I don't no why some pple are still in d dark, when i was small we where made to blv that masquarades where spirits bt growing up, i no better so i dnt no why d woman shd waite for d silly thing to drag her dat far, women shd learn how to defend themselves in some certin situation, be aggressive atimes nt all the time week. Mitshwee
Re: Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka by Amecharaovoko(m): 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2012
She dnt need to fear HIV, only human can transmit HIV nd not masqurade
Re: Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka by Amecharaovoko(m): 3:30pm On Jun 01, 2012
ebamma: so primitive traditions like dis still exist in dis country?
So u no dey see masqurade for Lagos ? U no dey am for other towns ? Just tell me dat dis krimina has taken the advantage.
Re: Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka by Emproy(m): 3:38pm On Jun 01, 2012
[color=#000000][/color] they surpose to cancel such a tradditional stuff 4 dis country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Family Of 7, 38 Others Killed In Benue Militia Gang War In Ukum LG / Failed Kidnapping: 2 Security Guards Killed & Military Vehicles Burnt In Zamfara / Ondo: Murdered Woman Stabbed By Mentally Challenged Teenage Niece – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.