Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Got Questions About Tv And Movie Production? Ask It Here - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Got Questions About Tv And Movie Production? Ask It Here (780 Views)

Aki & Paw-paw Float Movie Production Company / Got Questions About Any Cartoons,comics E.t.c? Ask It Here / Wanted: Great Scripts And Stories For Movie Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got Questions About Tv And Movie Production? Ask It Here by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 21, 2007
This Thread is For People who got any question about anything in TV and Movie Production, Just Ask and anyone that Got Reply will answer you here .Thanks
Re: Got Questions About Tv And Movie Production? Ask It Here by Seun(m): 9:48am On Nov 21, 2007
How much do TV actors earn per episode?
Re: Got Questions About Tv And Movie Production? Ask It Here by Whalewale(m): 3:16pm On Nov 23, 2007
i got some question./,/.,

i am currently working on an animation which is going to be an advert that would be played on tv stations. so my question are what format shuld i present my animation in? Is PAL or NTSC preferable in Nigeria?, what resolution would be best HD,DV or square aspect ratios?, puting in mind that its going to be broadcasted on tv
Re: Got Questions About Tv And Movie Production? Ask It Here by Seun(m): 4:44pm On Nov 23, 2007
Yay, I can answer that!

System: PAL. It's not preferable; it is compulsory.

Resolution: PAL SD. 720x576.

Aspect Ratio: 4:3.

I was told that some stations actually require you to dub your work to VHS while others accept DVD, DV, etc.
Re: Got Questions About Tv And Movie Production? Ask It Here by jemit(m): 10:43am On Nov 27, 2007
I want to direct movies and also produce some, but how do i get the connections.
Re: Got Questions About Tv And Movie Production? Ask It Here by krisbobo(m): 2:17pm On Nov 27, 2007
@ Jemit

You want to direct?
Do you have any training? And experience?

Well if you have all the above, what is stopping you? Get a short film script (2 mins will be fine) rent equipment and go shoot! If its your passion go do it!

If you are waiting for connections, well, na where you go sleep you don reach so!

@ Seun
Yes.
Re: Got Questions About Tv And Movie Production? Ask It Here by nerolyn(m): 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2007
you get as much as you can negotiateand when it is a big company u have the amount stipulated already that is a flat rate according to the character.

(1) (Reply)

New Call For Entries: Esodoc - European Social Documentary 2008 / New Ukrainian Invitation Letter For Studies / Why Are Nigerian Movies Popular?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.