Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,906 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Democracy Day Sermon Where GEJ Refused To Say Amen (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Democracy Day Sermon Where GEJ Refused To Say Amen (Video) (11166 Views)

SEE Where GEJ Relaxes From Presidential Duties While Buhari Laments Of Empty Tre / Where's GEJ Taking The Trains To? / GEJ Refused To Sign 120 Bills From National Assembly Into Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Democracy Day Sermon Where GEJ Refused To Say Amen (Video) by olapluto(m): 7:13pm On May 31, 2012
If all MOGs in Nigeria can talk like this man, things will not get this bad. Woe betide any politician that goes to this man to kneel down for blessing. Truth told right in front of the people who are culprits. Truth told without fear, or favour. If this were military era, I doubt he will be walking free now.
The video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcLKKOgBl_o

2 Likes

Re: Democracy Day Sermon Where GEJ Refused To Say Amen (Video) by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 31, 2012
Don't know wht to say!
This video reveals a lot!
SMH
Re: Democracy Day Sermon Where GEJ Refused To Say Amen (Video) by Nobody: 3:28am On Jun 01, 2012
Wao! Jesus truly wept aloud! Speaking truth to power.
Re: Democracy Day Sermon Where GEJ Refused To Say Amen (Video) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 01, 2012
Who wants to spend 34mins of his/her watching this crap? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Democracy Day Sermon Where GEJ Refused To Say Amen (Video) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:44pm On Jun 01, 2012
GEJ cannot say Amen.. grin grin grin grin why should he grin

1 Like

Re: Democracy Day Sermon Where GEJ Refused To Say Amen (Video) by niddamugu(m): 6:53pm On Jun 01, 2012
Take a look at the "big shop" covering his face..... grin grin grin
Re: Democracy Day Sermon Where GEJ Refused To Say Amen (Video) by BlackPikiN(m): 6:53pm On Jun 01, 2012
I watched the video and cant seem to find where GEJ refused to say Amen.

Abi una don carry come again.

BTW Rev. Peter Akinola spoke the truth.

1 Like

Re: Democracy Day Sermon Where GEJ Refused To Say Amen (Video) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 01, 2012
Network is so slow in my side. It will take at least an hour for that video to finish buffering.
Re: Democracy Day Sermon Where GEJ Refused To Say Amen (Video) by naylove(m): 6:58pm On Jun 01, 2012
my foolish connection no gree me look the video. no comments then
Re: Democracy Day Sermon Where GEJ Refused To Say Amen (Video) by erniok(m): 7:02pm On Jun 01, 2012
I believe that this issue is over-flogged. it now borders on making caricature of the presidency.

2 Likes

Re: Democracy Day Sermon Where GEJ Refused To Say Amen (Video) by blank(f): 7:21pm On Jun 01, 2012
Please, how many minutes into the clip did the prayer happen? Cant waste time listening to this lengthy sermon. I no follow chop Naija money so i no go follow listen to the sermon.

1 Like

Re: Democracy Day Sermon Where GEJ Refused To Say Amen (Video) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 01, 2012
blank: Please, how many minutes into the clip did the prayer happen? Cant waste time listening to this lengthy sermon. I no follow chop Naija money so i no go follow listen to the sermon.
I tire oo, me and you both
Re: Democracy Day Sermon Where GEJ Refused To Say Amen (Video) by Demdem(m): 7:31pm On Jun 01, 2012
Only if Oritsejafor can speak the truth like this on the pulpit. Probably, the retardeen will shape up
Re: Democracy Day Sermon Where GEJ Refused To Say Amen (Video) by Godjone(m): 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2012
Wetin hapen wey Gej no wan say amen? Abeg make i get d full tory in writing. Just cant watch d vedeo. Can anybody help?
Re: Democracy Day Sermon Where GEJ Refused To Say Amen (Video) by thehomer: 7:40pm On Jun 01, 2012
If he had said amen, what would that have shown? He would still have been hammered online.
Re: Democracy Day Sermon Where GEJ Refused To Say Amen (Video) by Musiwa49: 7:41pm On Jun 01, 2012
who.
Re: Democracy Day Sermon Where GEJ Refused To Say Amen (Video) by crackhouse(m): 7:42pm On Jun 01, 2012
shymmex: Who wants to spend 34mins of his/her watching this crap? undecided undecided
some people sef. Na wa o
Re: Democracy Day Sermon Where GEJ Refused To Say Amen (Video) by crackhouse(m): 7:45pm On Jun 01, 2012
Godjone: Wetin hapen wey Gej no wan say amen? Abeg make i get d full tory in writing. Just cant watch d vedeo. Can anybody help?
me too. I need it in writing pls. Sb help
Re: Democracy Day Sermon Where GEJ Refused To Say Amen (Video) by dayokanu(m): 7:46pm On Jun 01, 2012
Demdem: Only if Oritsejafor can speak the truth like this on the pulpit. Probably, the retardeen will shape up

Oritsejafor competes with beaf for Retardeens asslicking job
Re: Democracy Day Sermon Where GEJ Refused To Say Amen (Video) by kombats: 7:48pm On Jun 01, 2012
dis thing is getting ova hype
Re: Democracy Day Sermon Where GEJ Refused To Say Amen (Video) by mufc009(m): 7:52pm On Jun 01, 2012
J.O.N.A.T.H.A.N >> Just On National Assignment To Hurt All Nigerians."....LWKMD

2 Likes

Re: Democracy Day Sermon Where GEJ Refused To Say Amen (Video) by mufc009(m): 7:54pm On Jun 01, 2012
Viewing this topic: utch(m), greatlee, Dokai, charliemamen, waffiboi, lincoln123, smile4kenn(m), collinsarenyeka, odeexpress(m), bowee4u, sting_224(m), vicoje, bybj, Eazee-e(m), Ken kenny, egift(m), envee(f), MyPoint, Monogram Doctor(m), economia, cutietreasure, patwilly(m), eledalo, uche08(m), bandiejay(m), cinzo, Dondav(m), Akpu.Nku, Degis, ypzilanti, mufc009(m), Musiwa,,, johnstar, Baba Ibada, lillaowow(m) and 50 guest(s)

No be sere-sere
Re: Democracy Day Sermon Where GEJ Refused To Say Amen (Video) by Demdem(m): 7:56pm On Jun 01, 2012
dayokanu:

while enjoying the fun he provides, the retardeen handle with his jerry-curl hair constantly providing the lubrication needed.
Re: Democracy Day Sermon Where GEJ Refused To Say Amen (Video) by babeface3: 8:13pm On Jun 01, 2012
I no see Jonathan, I no see the Amen saga. Na wa oh for the long video angry

1 Like

Re: Democracy Day Sermon Where GEJ Refused To Say Amen (Video) by mufc009(m): 8:21pm On Jun 01, 2012
Coming soon
babeface3: I no see Jonathan, I no see the Amen saga. Na wa oh for the long video angry
Re: Democracy Day Sermon Where GEJ Refused To Say Amen (Video) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 01, 2012
Gej didn't say amen because he already reached the limit of the number of amens he says daily and any attempt to exceed it ......
Re: Democracy Day Sermon Where GEJ Refused To Say Amen (Video) by econome(m): 8:35pm On Jun 01, 2012
Behold! Saying Amen or not its their palava. Karma is already there to purnish corrupt leaders.

1 Like

Re: Democracy Day Sermon Where GEJ Refused To Say Amen (Video) by duality(m): 8:51pm On Jun 01, 2012
so the president din't say amen people begin vex. if he says amen the same people will call him a hypocrite. make una let this man be. lot of people want this man to fail. its a pity.

1 Like

Re: Democracy Day Sermon Where GEJ Refused To Say Amen (Video) by najoke: 8:54pm On Jun 01, 2012
dayokanu:

But Beaf is still the undisputed G.O.A.T(Greatest Olodo Asslicker Today) grin grin grin
Re: Democracy Day Sermon Where GEJ Refused To Say Amen (Video) by henryskywalker2003(m): 9:58pm On Jun 01, 2012
shymmex: Who wants to spend 34mins of his/her watching this crap? undecided undecided

Not everyone is a doofus slacker like you, you know?
Re: Democracy Day Sermon Where GEJ Refused To Say Amen (Video) by zangiff(m): 10:40pm On Jun 01, 2012
everyone of them na d same,either he says amen or not

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex-convict, Corrupt Politicians At Pdp’s BoT Meeting / South West Will Shock Buhari On February 23 / War Between Ezza And Effium In Ebonyi: Women And Children On The Run (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.