Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

His Girlfriend Left Him And Took The Dog With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Girlfriend Left Him And Took The Dog With Her (5832 Views)

My Girlfriend Left Me With No Regrets At All. Now She Doesn't Even Care. / My Ex Wants To Know Why I Left Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Girlfriend Left Him And Took The Dog With Her by TisaBone: 11:40pm On May 31, 2012
....now he wants to pick up where we left off. Me and this guy I was involved with ended things on a really bad note. for a full year we didn't talk. for a little while I hated his guts for how he treated me, but as I grew and matured, I realized that I had to take responsibility as well for the direction the relationship eventually took. Anyhow, we have a mutual friend. Me and him decided to go to the Marriot to see about renting a hall b/c he wants to have a party. It was a total setup, because I had no clue that this guy I dealt with worked there. We walked around and he showed us different rooms, and we eventually ended up outside outside, where there is this beautiful waterfall, and marble gazebo. We just sat and chilled for a little while. I was quiet, and just listened to their conversation. Jawanza (our mutual friend) wanted to wait for him to get off work, so that we could chill. I was like, whatever, it's time for me to forgive him, because i dont want him to think that I still care that much about him to still be angry. Before we left, Jawanza came out with a vase of flowers from the hotel counter and was like Chris said to take these. I thought it was really tacky, but at the same time it tickled me.

all of us went over his house and played video games and sang and rapped. Finally, we went outside and walked the dog, and he sent Jawanza home. I knew what was up, but I kind of did want to talk to him. To be honest, I missed him alot, and was really hurt by his lies and deceit. I chose not to talk about the past, and of course he tried me, and was like "what are you trying to do" I said absolutely nothing. He tried to kiss and feel all over me, and I told him "No!!" really forcefully. He just smiled, but afterwards, he kept his hands to himself. For the remainder of the time that we chilled, we laughed and joked, and I could never remember us having that much fun when we were kicking it before. But then he had to ruin it. I went up to go to the bathroom, and when I come back out, he picks me up, and throws me on the couch, and starts grinding on me, and I must confess I was completely turned on by his aggressive behavior, but then I caught myself just in time, and pushed him off of me, and then went home.

He'll be back, this much I know, but he knows about my new life, and that I am a Christian, and no, I dont plan on going to his house, because he obviously can't behave himself.

How do I maintain control of this situation? What steps can I take to keep from giving in, maintain my dignity, and for him to respect me? Im not sure if I want him in the same way that I wanted him before, but I can't deny that the sexual attraction is still there. I am extremely apprehensive, because what if he and his girl get back together? Where does that leave me? Should I just walk away, and leave it alone? What does he truly want from me? Is he just biding his time thinking that he will eventually get sexual gratification? I am so confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: His Girlfriend Left Him And Took The Dog With Her by OK2NV4: 11:42pm On May 31, 2012
OP, Pls tell me your are female or else this is so gay.
Re: His Girlfriend Left Him And Took The Dog With Her by TisaBone: 11:48pm On May 31, 2012
OK=2=NV:
OP, Pls tell me your are female or else this is so gay.

lol of course i am a female! why would you think that i was not?
Re: His Girlfriend Left Him And Took The Dog With Her by Skii(m): 11:49pm On May 31, 2012
what about the dog? where is it in all of this?

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Left Him And Took The Dog With Her by Mynd44: 11:58pm On May 31, 2012
Skii: what about the dog? where is it in all of this?
Yeah. And this story sucks. The OP is not a writer but at least you should be able to articulate your thoughts nah. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Left Him And Took The Dog With Her by Skii(m): 12:01am On Jun 01, 2012
Mynd_44:
Yeah. And this story sucks. The OP is not a writer but at least you should be able to articulate your thoughts nah. Nonsense

Broda cool down small na grin, e no easy to see this kind epistles these days, with all the kind threads wey dem dey open for here
Re: His Girlfriend Left Him And Took The Dog With Her by TisaBone: 12:02am On Jun 01, 2012
Mynd_44:

it's not a story....but since u think of it that way, you must be intimidated by my literary prowess. that's alright though because haters do nothing but motivate me to stay on top of my game and continue to take strides to make myself even more of a success than I already am, so that my name rolls off of people's tongue, the bitter taste of envy choking the person utters my name. Don't Hate!
Re: His Girlfriend Left Him And Took The Dog With Her by 190: 12:04am On Jun 01, 2012
he should lure the dog back home with BONE!!

TRuss me it works all the time
Re: His Girlfriend Left Him And Took The Dog With Her by TisaBone: 12:05am On Jun 01, 2012
190: he should lure the dog back home with BONE!!

TRuss me it works all the time

come on you guys! this is serious! just remember the next time YOU need advice. Don't get mad when u get the same type of silly responses, when what you need is help.
Re: His Girlfriend Left Him And Took The Dog With Her by OK2NV4: 12:07am On Jun 01, 2012
OP, since you cleared the air, i want to know how you guys got down.
All the juicy bits

Re: His Girlfriend Left Him And Took The Dog With Her by Mynd44: 12:10am On Jun 01, 2012
TisaBone:

it's not a story....but since u think of it that way, you must be intimidated by my literary prowess. that's alright though because haters do nothing but motivate me to stay on top of my game and continue to take strides to make myself even more of a success than I already am, so that my name rolls off of people's tongue, the bitter taste of envy choking the person utters my name. Don't Hate!
I wish I could hate on you out of jealousy but what you wrote up there is just silly(I read it again). It does not include anyone taking his dog which puts this in the range of false advertisement and the story is just off. Please edit/modify it or just write another one
Re: His Girlfriend Left Him And Took The Dog With Her by OK2NV4: 12:10am On Jun 01, 2012
well

Re: His Girlfriend Left Him And Took The Dog With Her by OK2NV4: 12:11am On Jun 01, 2012
you better start copypastaring...

Re: His Girlfriend Left Him And Took The Dog With Her by 190: 12:12am On Jun 01, 2012
But i read sometin about a DOG or something after his GF took off

im tryna help d dude here get d dog!
Re: His Girlfriend Left Him And Took The Dog With Her by TisaBone: 12:13am On Jun 01, 2012
we didn't really do anything. he just ground his jeremiah against my cathy, aka dry f--g, but i pushed him off of me.
Re: His Girlfriend Left Him And Took The Dog With Her by TisaBone: 12:14am On Jun 01, 2012
Mynd_44:
I wish I could hate on you out of jealousy but what you wrote up there is just silly(I read it again). It does not include anyone taking his dog which puts this in the range of false advertisement and the story is just off. Please edit/modify it or just write another one

she took HER dog. he has another dog that is his. and how is my situation silly?
Re: His Girlfriend Left Him And Took The Dog With Her by OK2NV4: 12:15am On Jun 01, 2012
why did you go to the bathroom?
where you wet?

Re: His Girlfriend Left Him And Took The Dog With Her by OK2NV4: 12:17am On Jun 01, 2012
TisaBone: we didn't really do anything. he just ground his jeremiah against my cathy, aka dry f--g, but i pushed him off of me.

Re: His Girlfriend Left Him And Took The Dog With Her by Skii(m): 12:19am On Jun 01, 2012
TisaBone:

come on you guys! this is serious! just remember the next time YOU need advice. Don't get mad when u get the same type of silly responses, when what you need is help.

Because of that, i have reread your post(I can't believe I actually felt threatened by that angry )

Ok, here are my thoughts, @your last paragraph, though you didnt explicitly state it, i figured that in the time you guys were separated, he picked up a girl...
Whats his status with this girl? Establish that first because from the tone of your post, you sound like you realised you had a bit of blame for the turn of things and wouldnt mind sorting things out i.e. forgiving him and not minding if y'all got back together (my thoughts, i may be mistaken)

Two, My experience with girls tells me that they have a "stop it..i like it" mentality when it comes to things with guys.
This is one of them...
One hand you are saying you have a new life and are a christian, on the other, you are acknowledging the existence of intimate desires...

bottom line, depending on how you guys kicked it in the past, and the level of body and self-discipline you have or claim to have will decide whether you open your legs for him again or not. Again my thoughts. I think he is in it to "hit it" one more time

AND WHERE THE HELL IS THE DOG IN ALL THIS?? angry
Re: His Girlfriend Left Him And Took The Dog With Her by TisaBone: 12:19am On Jun 01, 2012
forget it! you guys think this is a joke when it's not!! angry
Re: His Girlfriend Left Him And Took The Dog With Her by OK2NV4: 12:21am On Jun 01, 2012
TisaBone: forget it! you guys think this is a joke when it's not!! angry

Re: His Girlfriend Left Him And Took The Dog With Her by TisaBone: 12:23am On Jun 01, 2012
[quote author=OK=2=NV][/quote]

go read some smut then!!! my intention was not to s--xually arouse.
Re: His Girlfriend Left Him And Took The Dog With Her by OK2NV4: 12:27am On Jun 01, 2012
TisaBone:

go read some smut then!!! my intention was not to s--xually arouse.

what about all that dry phucking and jimmies rustling?

Re: His Girlfriend Left Him And Took The Dog With Her by Tashaluv(f): 12:40am On Jun 01, 2012
Skii:

Broda cool down small na grin, e no easy to see this kind epistles these days, with all the kind threads wey dem dey open for here
grin grin grin grin tRUE TALK JAWE.

Epistles like this dont come in handy diz dayz

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Left Him And Took The Dog With Her by Skii(m): 12:41am On Jun 01, 2012
SMH..after all the sermon angry(#snapmyfinger) you go see na, come find again
Re: His Girlfriend Left Him And Took The Dog With Her by Mynd44: 7:10am On Jun 01, 2012
Why don't you just put a dog in the story? Maybe then I will not be this aggressive
Re: His Girlfriend Left Him And Took The Dog With Her by TisaBone: 7:18am On Jun 01, 2012
Mynd_44: Why don't you just put a dog in the story? Maybe then I will not be this aggressive

what in the world are you over there babbling about??/
Re: His Girlfriend Left Him And Took The Dog With Her by slimyem: 7:38am On Jun 01, 2012
seriously,going by the thread title,i was expectig to read a story of a girlfriend and a dog but i didnt.
This story is warped and the title isnt synchronised with the post.
Anyways.i figure your point is... you are still attracted to your ex and are likely to do him anytime from now which is probably what he really wants-one more hit on that coochie.
Na your choice babe!
One more ride on his corrk or gather yourself and not look back!
Goodluck!
Re: His Girlfriend Left Him And Took The Dog With Her by OK2NV4: 7:39am On Jun 01, 2012
slimyem: seriously,going by the thread title,i was expectig to read a story of a girlfriend and a dog but i didnt.
This story is warped and the title isnt synchronised with the post.
Anyways.i figure you are still attracted to your ex and are likely to do him anytime from now which is probably what he really wants-one more hit on that coochie.
Na your choice babe!
One more ride on his corrk or gather yourself and not look back!
Goodluck!
slimyem i need ur digits. mail it to me.
Re: His Girlfriend Left Him And Took The Dog With Her by slimyem: 7:41am On Jun 01, 2012
OK=2=NV:

slimyem i need ur digits. mail it to me.
what for?
...and why would i wanna do that?
Re: His Girlfriend Left Him And Took The Dog With Her by OK2NV4: 7:42am On Jun 01, 2012
slimyem: what for?
...and why would i wanna do that?
not to sound tacky but jus fell in love with u
Re: His Girlfriend Left Him And Took The Dog With Her by slimyem: 8:33am On Jun 01, 2012
OK=2=NV:

not to sound tacky but jus fell in love with u
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Let Ur Wife Dress This Way On Your Wedding Day? / Jilted Boyfriends Upload Girlfriends' Nude Videos On Internet / So Many Baby Daddies These Days....i Can't Marry/date A Baby Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.