Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,083 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

The Most Romantic African Food!! - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Most Romantic African Food!! (9835 Views)

English Name For African Food And Snacks (photos) / Romantic Or Scary? Would You Eat This (photos) / The Most Romantic Food In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Romantic African Food!! by Cheggoon(m): 11:08pm On Jun 01, 2012
.Ekuru ati Eko......
Nice combination
Re: The Most Romantic African Food!! by BusHouse(m): 11:08pm On Jun 01, 2012
Mr..Cork:
FUFU!!! so why then do homebased Nigerians sweat when they eat fufu? Please advise?. (no oofeisese) undecided
The most ROMANTIC african FOOD i know is HOT S*X that is the FOOD for LOVE.
Re: The Most Romantic African Food!! by Ardedaryor(m): 11:22pm On Jun 01, 2012
slimyem: mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
INDEED....@POSTER,WILL U SERVE ME
Re: The Most Romantic African Food!! by ndahbros1: 11:38pm On Jun 01, 2012
Lagusta:

oooyyyinnnbooooo!!!! Fufu is made from cassava, not rubber, it is the most popular food in west Africa, maybe dats y pple sa its romantic

U get strength o! Na dat wakabout Mbaise boy u dey explain fufu to? Abi u wan make him start to give u lecture from d planting of cassava to d harvesting to d fermenting to d pounding, all from personal experience?
Re: The Most Romantic African Food!! by ndahbros1: 11:44pm On Jun 01, 2012
Ishilove: I'll go for hot n spicy "point and kill" peppersoup,washed down with ice chiLLED Smirnoff ice any time! ;-D

Aha! Ok na! So na d password wey area boys take dey hammer u be dat? I don sabi am today. Na him be say if I budget 5k for u, u don reach my house be dat na! Abeg, make next friday be my turn o!
Re: The Most Romantic African Food!! by MOBBDEEP: 1:52am On Jun 02, 2012
Ishilove: I'll go for hot n spicy "point and kill" peppersoup,washed down with ice chiLLED Smirnoff ice any time! ;-D

Hmm !!!, talking about person wey don chop men die ,my hunch says we do have one here.
Kai !!!, chineke
Re: The Most Romantic African Food!! by Murphy7h4: 5:17am On Jun 02, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
slimyem: ....and Mr.Cork and his nonsense thread makes front page!
cheesycheesy
very nice!
Re: The Most Romantic African Food!! by Murphy7h4: 5:22am On Jun 02, 2012
Re: The Most Romantic African Food!! by adewaleh(m): 5:47am On Jun 02, 2012
I and my friend ate 20 fufus out of 22.. A truck can move on my stomach : :-q"very hard"
Re: The Most Romantic African Food!! by achi4u(m): 6:06am On Jun 02, 2012
ebonychoco with front attack and massive defence.must tall and neat and above all must know b.eed mathicmatics.

daz my african Oromantic food
Re: The Most Romantic African Food!! by nagoma(m): 7:33am On Jun 02, 2012
Mr..Cork:
By the way, here in London, UK, England, we normally have bake beans bread and cheese for breakfast, Not FUFU nor Amalala wink

But you are a Cork.
Re: The Most Romantic African Food!! by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 02, 2012
Whenever I smell foolishness, I see Mr.Cork strolling by

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic African Food!! by Lisa1: 8:24am On Jun 02, 2012
Re: The Most Romantic African Food!! by Yorisb: 8:55am On Jun 02, 2012
I thought it was a useful/sensible thread....until I saw the 'Starter'(OP). grin
Re: The Most Romantic African Food!! by slimyem: 9:11am On Jun 02, 2012
flanrey: Whenever I smell foolishness, I see Mr.Cork strolling by
lmaocheesycheesy
Re: The Most Romantic African Food!! by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 02, 2012
Romantic
/rəʊ ˈmæn.tɪk/ (US) /roʊˈmæn.t ̬ɪk/ adjective
1. relating to love or a close loving relationship
2. exciting and mysterious and having a strong effect on your emotions
3. slightly disapproving not practical and having a lot of ideas which are not related to real life
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

In what context can food be 'romantic' abeg? Well, threads don't get dumber than when the OP is THIS OP.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Romantic African Food!! by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 02, 2012
[color=#550000][/color]THE MOST ROMANTIC AFRICAN FOOD IS HOT AMALA AND EWEDU ELEGUSI WITH PONMO,GOAT MEAT AND SNAIL. IT IS THE BEST THING TO EAT WEN YOU GO ON A DATE WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND. wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: The Most Romantic African Food!! by damilola15: 10:01am On Jun 02, 2012
Ishilove:
Anu ugboko. U dey craze! U think every girl are like all those your ashawo kobo kobo girlfriends? May an elephant sodomise you!!

Geezus.
Re: The Most Romantic African Food!! by Jaykizz(m): 10:38am On Jun 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:

correct! isi-ewu and odeku to flush d mena mena

kai! am droooling o!

Drool out maam! grin
Idowuogbo:

correct! isi-ewu and odeku to flush d mena mena

kai! am droooling o!

Drool out maam!
Re: The Most Romantic African Food!! by Jaykizz(m): 10:40am On Jun 02, 2012
BusHouse: The most ROMANTIC african FOOD i know is HOT S*X that is the FOOD for LOVE.
shocked
BusHouse: The most ROMANTIC african FOOD i know is HOT S*X that is the FOOD for LOVE.

#SHOCKD#
Re: The Most Romantic African Food!! by Joeblis(m): 11:11am On Jun 02, 2012
food romantic?abeg throw more insight
Re: The Most Romantic African Food!! by joelala(m): 12:08pm On Jun 02, 2012
warm eba wth nice sexy efo riro ft guest artist like diced beef,kpomo,smoked fish,shaki,liver,brokotoo and shrimps...damm! thats wat i call ROMANTIC. grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic African Food!! by BijiAgam(f): 1:52pm On Jun 02, 2012
The best romantic African dish is pounded yam and Afang soup or Edikaikong soup.
Re: The Most Romantic African Food!! by Goldieluks: 3:41pm On Jun 02, 2012
Mr..Cork:
FUFU!!! so why then do homebased Nigerians sweat when they eat fufu? Please advise?. (no oofeisese) undecided

Lmao, they sweat because the food is romantic, duh!
cheesy cheesy
Re: The Most Romantic African Food!! by ezejonas: 4:27pm On Jun 02, 2012
in Africa we regarded fufu! as the most enjoyable food because it makes us strong!
Re: The Most Romantic African Food!! by mimifonwon(f): 4:44pm On Jun 02, 2012
I think peper soup, nkwobi, or ugba or abacha with coconut- yummmy.
Re: The Most Romantic African Food!! by mimifonwon(f): 4:47pm On Jun 02, 2012
oh if you only meant in the whole africa, I think any food that you share can be mad romantic, but Fufu and ogbono soup( any draw soup) can be if eaten with the one you love. I like feeding my man with my hands, that makes it romantic for me...lol.
Re: The Most Romantic African Food!! by MrCork17: 6:26pm On Jun 02, 2012
Ok. just finished eatin another so called Nigerian sexxy food in a Nigerian resturant here in London: EBA. It stained my shirt!! angry
Re: The Most Romantic African Food!! by Mynd44: 7:54pm On Jun 02, 2012
That's what you get for being greedy
Mr..Cork:
Ok. just finished eatin another so called Nigerian sexxy food in a Nigerian resturant here in London: EBA. It stained my shirt!! angry
Re: The Most Romantic African Food!! by Uniquexty(f): 8:17am On Jun 03, 2012
babygirl, u've got d brain. Tel dis guys d relationship btw food and romance. I lyk ur taste joor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lovers Of Bread, Please Come In. / Why Are Healthy Food More Expensive Than 'junk Food"? / Have You Ever "stolen" From The Cooking Pot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.