Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,945 members, 7,803,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Etisalat 'Double Your Recharge Promo' - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat 'Double Your Recharge Promo' (40910 Views)

MTN Surprise!!get Three Times Of Your Recharge / MTN Double Your Balance Weekend Is A Scam ( Woo Note ) / Caution: Read Before You Subscribe To Etisalat's "Double Your Recharge" Promo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat 'Double Your Recharge Promo' by mcnepow(m): 7:25pm On Jun 01, 2012
Etisalat Nigeria

Have you heard of our GET DOUBLE YOUR RECHARGE WEEKEND PROMO??

Dial *356*1# to get double of all your recharges of N200 & above from 6pm on Friday up till 11:59pm on Sunday!!!
Kindly note the following is applicable once you opt-in to this promo:

- Promo is only open to customer on Easy Starter and Easy Cliq default tariff only.

- Recharge of N200 & above from 6pm on Friday till 11:59pm on Sunday will give YOU double value the same weekend.(e.g Recharge N200 and you GET N400 instantly!!)

-Only Single or Multiple recharge cards of N200, N500, N750, N1,000, N2,000, N5,000 will be valid for the promo

-Recharges of N200 and above on E Top Up is also valid for promo

-The recharge value and bonus airtime can be used for local and international calls, SMS and Pay As You Go Data.

-Easy Life, Talkzone, Blackberry services, Smart Phone Voice Plan, Bundle Data and Postpaid subscribers are not eligible to participate in this promo.

-On the promo, YOU cannot opt into Blackberry services or purchase Bundle data with the promo recharge value bonus airtime

-The double value (which is inclusive of recharged value) will be valid till 11:59pm on Sunday (the same weekend) after which it will be wiped off.

-Previous recharges done by customer prior to 6pm on Friday are invalid forthe promo.

-Offer is strictly restricted to weekend when customer recharged with 200 Naira and above

Kindly share with family and friends!! Remember you have from NOW till 11:59pm on Sunday!!!
Re: Etisalat 'Double Your Recharge Promo' by mcnepow(m): 7:28pm On Jun 01, 2012
MTN, I dey wait ooo
I know say una no go fail ma hand. cheesy
Re: Etisalat 'Double Your Recharge Promo' by swtchicgurl: 7:57pm On Jun 01, 2012
how much is an etisalat sim again?
Re: Etisalat 'Double Your Recharge Promo' by mcnepow(m): 9:51pm On Jun 01, 2012
swtchicgurl: how much is an etisalat sim again?
Don't know ooo, they dissapointed me at one time. Had to 'rest' the sim cry
Re: Etisalat 'Double Your Recharge Promo' by swtchicgurl: 10:04pm On Jun 01, 2012
mcnepow:
Don't know ooo, they dissapointed me at one time. Had to 'rest' the sim cry

so, how much were u paid for d advert? tongue
Re: Etisalat 'Double Your Recharge Promo' by Sike(m): 10:40am On Jun 02, 2012
swtchicgurl: how much is an etisalat sim again?
#20 i think
Re: Etisalat 'Double Your Recharge Promo' by mcnepow(m): 11:26am On Jun 02, 2012
swtchicgurl:

so, how much were u paid for d advert? tongue
See me see question ooo. Guess u haven't done the survey to find out how many lives have been blessed by this post.
Re: Etisalat 'Double Your Recharge Promo' by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 04, 2012
mcnepow: Etisalat Nigeria

Have you heard of our GET DOUBLE YOUR RECHARGE WEEKEND PROMO??

Dial *356*1# to get double of all your recharges of N200 & above from 6pm on Friday up till 11:59pm on Sunday!!!
Kindly note the following is applicable once you opt-in to this promo:

- Promo is only open to customer on Easy Starter and Easy Cliq default tariff only.

- Recharge of N200 & above from 6pm on Friday till 11:59pm on Sunday will give YOU double value the same weekend.(e.g Recharge N200 and you GET N400 instantly!!)

-Only Single or Multiple recharge cards of N200, N500, N750, N1,000, N2,000, N5,000 will be valid for the promo

-Recharges of N200 and above on E Top Up is also valid for promo

-The recharge value and bonus airtime can be used for local and international calls, SMS and Pay As You Go Data.

-Easy Life, Talkzone, Blackberry services, Smart Phone Voice Plan, Bundle Data and Postpaid subscribers are not eligible to participate in this promo.

-On the promo, YOU cannot opt into Blackberry services or purchase Bundle data with the promo recharge value bonus airtime

-The double value (which is inclusive of recharged value) will be valid till 11:59pm on Sunday (the same weekend) after which it will be wiped off.

-Previous recharges done by customer prior to 6pm on Friday are invalid forthe promo.

-Offer is strictly restricted to weekend when customer recharged with 200 Naira and above

Kindly share with family and friends!! Remember you have from NOW till 11:59pm on Sunday!!!
I am interested but first I want to know whether or not it will affect my homezone plan. The homezone is a blessing I cannot do without.
Re: Etisalat 'Double Your Recharge Promo' by mcnepow(m): 6:01pm On Jun 04, 2012
Na Etisalat u go ask ooo wink
Re: Etisalat 'Double Your Recharge Promo' by bendazum: 7:20pm On Jun 04, 2012
Not interested.Still have issues to trash out with them.Bad data service,they still owe me 30percent on recharges.Told me their system crashed and bla bla bla.Mtcheww!
Re: Etisalat 'Double Your Recharge Promo' by Excelboi(m): 7:59pm On Jun 04, 2012
bendazum: Not interested.Still have issues to trash out with them.Bad data service,they still owe me 30percent on recharges.Told me their system crashed and bla bla bla.Mtcheww!
ur nt the only one, they re owing 1K for service they didnt render and the shitty "double ur recharge stuff didn't work either... Am starting to have negative thought abt them.
Re: Etisalat 'Double Your Recharge Promo' by mcnepow(m): 8:22pm On Jun 04, 2012
I changed location and wanted to try out their BB service to I tried their 'BB Daily'. It dint work for a second but they kept deducting #100 daily for almst a week. All ma efforts to opt out dint work, had to 'drop' the sim cins it kept drinking call credit like it was red wine.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat 'Double Your Recharge Promo' by otodeluxe(m): 9:46pm On Jun 04, 2012
I guess its just another epic fall. They dudes are at it again, they r looking for customers. Shameless ingrates!!!
Re: Etisalat 'Double Your Recharge Promo' by bendazum: 6:47am On Jun 05, 2012
Excelboi: ur nt the only one, they re owing 1K for service they didnt render and the shitty "double ur recharge stuff didn't work either... Am starting to have negative thought abt them.
Yeah Bro,The most annoying part was that they were sending me endless msgs abt 30percent bonus on recharge.Now it's time to pay they tell me it's only for May subscribers.Naija a place where all things are swept under carpet.MTCHEWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!
Re: Etisalat 'Double Your Recharge Promo' by Funkymallam(m): 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2012
Etibaba rocks jare. cheesy
Re: Etisalat 'Double Your Recharge Promo' by okgerald(m): 9:54am On Jun 10, 2012
I have been cheated by Etisalat one time cos they didn't rendered the bb one day plan. Now am sticking to the Etisalat bb bundle. I just downloaded a file of 1.1 gig and still downloading various movie.
Re: Etisalat 'Double Your Recharge Promo' by Cdspencer(m): 3:14pm On Jun 26, 2012
ok.gerald:
I have been cheated by Etisalat one time cos they didn't rendered the bb one day plan. Now am sticking to the Etisalat bb bundle. I just downloaded a file of 1.1 gig and still downloading various movie.

Pls tell us more about dis bundle
Re: Etisalat 'Double Your Recharge Promo' by OPEYEMIAD(m): 4:16pm On Jun 26, 2012
What are d disadvantage of it and what would etisalat gain from double double awuufu, cos dey cant play wit money
Re: Etisalat 'Double Your Recharge Promo' by ImperialMcHael(m): 12:16pm On Sep 01, 2012
What about the easy cliq 15MB?
I guess they've taken that away - I can't believe I fell for such a dumb trick
Re: Etisalat 'Double Your Recharge Promo' by lukkie(m): 4:13am On Sep 06, 2012
The "double your recharge" promo is a fraud. Once you opt in, you can't opt out again and then the SIM becomes pretty much useless - it keeps drinking your money like beer. Do not say you were not wared! Etisalat is competing with MTN in terms of fraudulent promos now.
Re: Etisalat 'Double Your Recharge Promo' by Nobody: 5:25am On Sep 10, 2012
Damn. I didn't read between the lines. angry angry

Loaded N8000 to activate the 6GB Bundle and now it's all gone. angry angry angry

The part about your credit being un-usable on Bundle Plans should be in BOLD. angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etisalat 'Double Your Recharge Promo' by Kunlexic(m): 8:40pm On Oct 31, 2013
I want to subscribe on my BB and I was told I can't if i am enjoying d double recharge but I can't opted-out of it.
Re: Etisalat 'Double Your Recharge Promo' by Nobody: 12:59am On Nov 30, 2014
Useless Promo from Useless Company... I loaded 500 and it was all gone without me using even #1naira from it... oh no..
Re: Etisalat 'Double Your Recharge Promo' by Hotdiamond(m): 7:11am On Nov 30, 2014
Im using etisalat easy eliq default package. I get double of all my recharges from N200 and above. And 50% of N100 recharge. Bonus valid for 7 days.these bonus can be used to call all networks. There is no point introducing this promo again.
Re: Etisalat 'Double Your Recharge Promo' by LOUISEF: 10:46pm On Nov 30, 2014
So disappointed...Etisalat didn't go to great lengths to explain the details of the promo clearly. Called the customer service and was kept on the line for almost an hour..talking to different people. They all sounded confused and unprofessional. Trashing the sim.
Re: Etisalat 'Double Your Recharge Promo' by ultrazone(m): 9:50pm On Feb 17, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Help My Infix Hot's Backlight Goes Off When Making Calls / Lady's Iphone 7 Plus Explodes (Photos/video) / Download And Install Whatsapp On Non-supported Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.