Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:43 PM

Ask A Somali - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ask A Somali (34919 Views)

You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: / Dem Somali Girls! / Somali Girls Are Most Beautyful In Africa (second Part Discussion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask A Somali by ayanle456: 4:42am On Jun 02, 2012
I want to debunk some myths and educate you. Any question shoot.
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 4:48am On Jun 02, 2012
What do you look like? grin
Re: Ask A Somali by ayanle456: 4:51am On Jun 02, 2012
I am light brown. 6feet, extremely dark hair and eye are brown. big eye lashes, really soft wavy hair, i need to gain some weight, a bit skinny. small nose.
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 4:53am On Jun 02, 2012
Why are you here? LIKE REALLY? smiley
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 4:54am On Jun 02, 2012
ayanle456: I am light brown. 6feet, extremely dark hair and eye are brown. big eye lashes, really soft wavy hair, i need to gain some weight, a bit skinny. small nose.

[img]http://shafisaid.files./2007/11/hairdo.jpg[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Ask A Somali by ayanle456: 4:57am On Jun 02, 2012
long story. Honestly i have dislike for africans. not horn africans but others. this includes american blacks. One of them stalked my sister and she peppered sprayed him. months later i did some research online and found out this thread on nairaland where africans were droolin over our women. even found a pic of my cousin and sister on there from a wedding. I decided to confront u guys on why u steal somali peoples pics...personal pics from fb and somalinet....from there it got ugly...so i still have hate...somali people are very defensive when it comes to our women.
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 4:57am On Jun 02, 2012

1 Like

Re: Ask A Somali by ayanle456: 4:59am On Jun 02, 2012
^^^^^that is a famous pic...he looks very exotic to somalis ...his hair looks very diffrent than typical somalis.
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 4:59am On Jun 02, 2012
ayanle456: long story. Honestly i have dislike for africans. not horn africans but others. this includes american blacks. One of them stalked my sister and she peppered sprayed him. months later i did some research online and found out this thread on nairaland where africans were droolin over our women. even found a pic of my cousin and sister on there from a wedding. I decided to confront u guys on why u steal somali peoples pics...personal pics from fb and somalinet....from there it got ugly...so i still have hate...somali people are very defensive when it comes to our women.

Oh. So you genuinely view ALL Bantu Africans as ugly?

Don't you feel your stereotype is a bit unfair?

(forget what the rest of the world, or other somali people for that matter.

I am talking about Ayanle. <<<< )
Re: Ask A Somali by ayanle456: 5:03am On Jun 02, 2012
i do see u guys by in large as unattractive. While i do feel its unfair, somalis generally look down on all people. They call asians small eyes. Arabs are called sissy. Whites are called ungodly. Ethiopians are hated but in a way respected cause we look alike. Its just that other africans are called ugly and stupid because of slavery and their features.
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 5:06am On Jun 02, 2012
ayanle456: i do see u guys by in large as unattractive. While i do feel its unfair, somalis generally look down on all people. They call asians small eyes. Arabs are called sissy. Whites are called ungodly. Ethiopians are hated but in a way respected cause we look alike. Its just that other africans are called ugly and stupid because of slavery and their features.

Interesting. I've seen comments left by Somalis who say mean things about other Africans.
When non-Somali people call them out, they say what you just said which is basically admitting that you guys are insecure thus picking on everyone.

But what I find interesting is that, on those same threads/websites OTHER Somalis curse out the ones who say those things about other blacks. I am thinking if what you just said is true, then why are some Somalis eager to defend the idea of "Pan Africanism"?
Re: Ask A Somali by ayanle456: 5:09am On Jun 02, 2012
we have what we call somali bantus...they largely feel bitter cause we enslaved them...and they defend other africans.. but ur average somali either hates africans or doesnt want anything to do with them...this is based on cultural and religious diffrence.

Somalis have been killed in south africa and kenya cause we are good in buisness and share money with each other...we dont even intermarry if a somali marries a african they must be from a low clan or are looosers.
Re: Ask A Somali by ayanle456: 5:13am On Jun 02, 2012
do some research... by in large somalis dont want pan africanism...they dont want to be ruled by non muslims. At my university somalis have their own somali student association. they dont attend african,black associations....largely cause of our faith and cause we dont want to intermixx.

if u look at somalinet...those who defend africans do so under religious context...but even they wouldnt want to hang around blacks.

http://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=273700
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 5:15am On Jun 02, 2012
ayanle456: we have what we call somali bantus...they largely feel bitter cause we enslaved them...and defend other africans.. but ur average somali either hates africans or doesnt want anything to do with them...this is based on cultural and religious diffrence.

No no.

I'm not talking about "Bantu Somalis" Ayanle and you know that.

And when you say "other Africans" and "they don't want anything to do with", then why is it when the "most handsome men in Africa" thread was created, you were on there ranting because Somali men were not included?
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 5:16am On Jun 02, 2012
ayanle456: do some research... by in large somalis dont want pan africanism...they dont want to be ruled by non muslims. At my university somalis have their own somali student association. they dont attend african,black associations....largely cause of our faith and cause we dont want to intermixx.

if u look at somalinet...those who defend africans do so under religious context...but even they wouldnt want to hang around blacks.

So you would agree that Somali people are not every educated about genetics then? smiley
Re: Ask A Somali by ayanle456: 5:19am On Jun 02, 2012
i come here to push somalia...not to be closer to u guys....trust me in somalia we have bantus who are bitter...so they troll on the net and defend others. the average somali doesnt care for other africans. on religious grounds most africans arent muslim. on cultural grounds we share nothing. and somali nationalist hate africans more now cause of ur involvement in somalia.

http://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=273700
Re: Ask A Somali by ayanle456: 5:21am On Jun 02, 2012
its not about genetics. we dont care whose related to who 500yrs ago. or 1000yrs ago...somalis are more related to ethiopians and we hate them too. as long as ur not a somali they see u as the same as asians or whites. basically non somali. i personally look at whites and lacks the same...in my eyes ur the same to me.

http://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=283230
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 5:32am On Jun 02, 2012
^^well that's interesting you said that because in the eyes of whites you guys are but "east african niggers".

http://www.chimpout.com/forum/showthread.php?27549-Somali-niggers-sue-employer-in-MN-win-365-000

http://www.chimpout.com/forum/showthread.php?252365-Somalian-Niggers-Getting-Bolder

http://kentuckyannatruenews..com/2009/12/somali-niggers-attacking-whites-in.html

I have a question about this; I thought I read it on here but couldn't find it doing a search. Didn't these Somali nigger pieces of trash have to be educated about things like peeing and dumping IN, not around, the toilet and actually taking baths so their stench didn't cause their co-workers to pass out? and a few other things even your garden variety nigger can do with a little training? Niggers probably got fired for taking prayer breaks on paper but it was really probably for things like leaving dumps on the bathroom floor and urinating on themselves at the assembly line. Fricken APES

^^that my friend is the SAME WAY you sound on this forum when referring to your "bantu" relatives. I know it angers you but...It's something to think about.

1 Like

Re: Ask A Somali by ayanle456: 5:36am On Jun 02, 2012
well am here answering questions. no need to get angry. Every society has its label. in america u have black and i would fit into that category. in somalia since everyone is somali we view anyone who isnt somali with distain.
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 5:40am On Jun 02, 2012
ayanle456: well am here answering questions. no need to get angry. Every society has its label. in america u have black and i would fit into that category. in somalia since everyone is somali we view anyone who isnt somali with distain.

Guess it doesn't feel so good now does it? grin

Anyway, I guess I understand what you guys are trying to say.
You want to preserve the culture, which I am down for. BUT to call your fellow African brothers "niggers" and "monkies" when according to science you guys are direct descendants of monkies, not to mention you carry the same genes as even west africans...well that's corny at best.
Re: Ask A Somali by ayanle456: 5:46am On Jun 02, 2012
well they dont like anyone who doesnt look like them... if other african countries were homogenous they would understand where we comming from... look at china, japan they have the same view. its just in africa somalia is the only homogenous group. they want somali over everthing...if we push for pan africanism that means somaliness is being threatened... same thing when u africans see a black dating a white. u question whether the person has inferiroty complex.
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 5:48am On Jun 02, 2012
Anyway...

what do you admire about other Africans - if anything? smiley
(asking this for a SPECIFIC reason)
Re: Ask A Somali by ayanle456: 5:51am On Jun 02, 2012
nothing really. why you ask?

i admire eritrans for getting independence from ethiopia.
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 5:51am On Jun 02, 2012
ayanle456: well they dont like anyone who doesnt look like them... if other african countries were homogenous they would understand where we comming from... look at china, japan they have the same view. its just in africa somalia is the only homogenous group. they want somali over everthing...if we push for pan africanism that means somaliness is being threatened... same thing when u africans see a black dating a white. u question whether the person has inferiroty complex.

Fair enough...however, unlike the black (bantu)-white issue, Somalis are not oppressed by the Bantu and never were...so plain and simple you are saying Somalis are just a hateful lot?

Have you considered that, that characteristic is the MAIN reason why your nation is highly unstable? You asked "what is Africa without the horn"? But has it occurred to you, most people do not even THINK about the horn?

1 Like

Re: Ask A Somali by ayanle456: 5:54am On Jun 02, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Fair enough...however, unlike the black (bantu)-white issue, Somalis are not oppressed by the Bantu and never were...so plain and simple you are saying Somalis are just a hateful lot?

Have you considered that, that characteristic is the MAIN reason why your nation is highly unstable? You asked "what is Africa without the horn"? But has it occurred to you, most people do not even THINK about the horn?

Its all about pride. pride for the sake of pride. not showin ur enemy weakness. even on racist white sites they always say somalis must jave caucasion in them, they say we are arrogant....
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 6:05am On Jun 02, 2012
ayanle456:

Its all about pride. pride for the sake of pride. not showin ur enemy weakness. even on racist white sites they always say somalis must jave caucasion in them, they say we are arrogant....

You seem to be bothered and concerned about white acceptance for someone who claims to not care or like whites. Noted with your creation of threads basing attractiveness as having caucasoid features. I am here to tell you and the whites who say so that, there is no such thing a "caucasoid features" you are either white or not. Science shows Somalis are African, and not a drop less African than a Bantu. Brining up white opinion of you as being "like them" even after I exposed their true feelings for Somali ppl, shows me I am dealing with a someone with a HUGE case of self hatred and that my friend is NOT and has NOTHING to do with pride.
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 6:10am On Jun 02, 2012
Im going to go about my business soon as it's getting late..but before I go, please explain to me why you are STILL on NL? According to you Somalis want nothing to do with other Africans so.......why register and then STAY?
Re: Ask A Somali by ayanle456: 6:11am On Jun 02, 2012
well somalis had those features before whites....somalis often dont come in contact with whites in somalia...so most of our derogotory words are for others that are in the region...i dont know why you people classify somalis as either bantu or arab.. we are our own people...we hate anyone who tries to take away our somaliness...lately its been arricans and american afrocentrics who thing somalis are their brothers and sisters...sadly they dont show this love for bantus only horn africans.

any more questions?
Re: Ask A Somali by ayanle456: 6:13am On Jun 02, 2012
am here simply to express my hate for non somalis...
Re: Ask A Somali by Odunnu: 9:44am On Jun 02, 2012
For me to have noticed it. I think you have accomplished your mission. No need wasting more time or its safe to say, enjoying our site. You may now leave.
Re: Ask A Somali by ayanle456: 10:01am On Jun 02, 2012
Odunnu: For me to have noticed it. I think you have accomplished your mission. No need wasting more time or its safe to say, enjoying our site. You may now leave.

Not thanks...I kinda like it here...i also have quite a following. now go away
Re: Ask A Somali by Odunnu: 10:16am On Jun 02, 2012
Ofcourse yes! You gotta love us. We are not only accomodating we are downright entertaining- a trait you lack.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Two Electrocuted Trying To Save Others (Pictured) / OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi / Friends and business partners again, case closed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.