Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Ask A Somali - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ask A Somali (35020 Views)

You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: / Dem Somali Girls! / Somali Girls Are Most Beautyful In Africa (second Part Discussion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask A Somali by ayobase(m): 1:37pm On Jun 02, 2012
ayanle456: am here simply to express my hate for non somalis...

This is interesting.
I LOVE ur courage and ur confidence.
Well, its good to stand for something and be reckoned with than everything.
I will be seeing u around' and I gez u will have a lot of followers keeping tab!
Re: Ask A Somali by ayobase(m): 1:41pm On Jun 02, 2012
Odunnu: Ofcourse yes! You gotta love us. We are not only accomodating we are downright entertaining- a trait you lack.

Oooooohh!
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 02, 2012
Smh lol

Ayanle knows he loves nigerians. I dont buy his arguments....
They are interesting though....

If I have mote questions I will ask...
Re: Ask A Somali by ayanle456: 10:04pm On Jun 02, 2012
MsDarkSkin: Smh lol

Ayanle knows he loves nigerians. I dont buy his arguments....
They are interesting though....

If I have mote questions I will ask...

ask away
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 2:08am On Jun 03, 2012
So what is marriage arrangements like in the Somali community? smiley
A far as weddings go, are they as flamboyant as other African weddings or more private?
Re: Ask A Somali by ayanle456: 3:02am On Jun 03, 2012
their are two types of weddings. wedding where their are only women present. these types of weddings are prefered by more religious somalis who dont want the oposite sexes to intermingle. then their are weddings where all people can attend. People dance, women and men can dance together. but its not like crazy dancing. no alchol ofcourse.

As for arranged wedding, they are rare in the diaspora community. But both parents of the would be bride and grooms have to accept the wedding. This is the reason the far majority of somalis dont intermix. because the groom, bride, both side of the parents have to agree for the wedding to be legit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyJtD3zj5ck&feature=related
Re: Ask A Somali by ikeyman00(m): 9:51am On Jun 03, 2012
^^^^^ so after lookin at the clip; is these the classic human beings or just different specie of ape

there wasnt nothin special about somali and there never gona be!!! gbam

as for that baffoon grass chewer talkin all that crap about them being protective of the yeye oblong face women; i will say thats a lie, big big lie; somali are one of the most jealous azzhole just like pakistanis when it comes to their women; they realy get freaked out; i always know that; see that all the time in the club; most of their women dnt want them anyway and they know it

and as for preservin that hostage taking; starvin; zoo culture i have to say what u have in the clip shows some ape tryin to fresh out

so poster u are feelin the pinch or not? ur bigest mistake is come to nl to act up

farkin somali
Re: Ask A Somali by ayanle456: 11:37am On Jun 03, 2012
^^^^ Am gonna need translation. That rant he went on seems unprovoked. None the less i will countinue to take questions.
Re: Ask A Somali by ikeyman00(m): 12:09pm On Jun 03, 2012
^^^^^ yes u are right but remember it shouldnt have to be in somali ape lingo

hmm wonder the reason the response takes a bit long doe hahha

what next grass eater and farkin somali

hit me!

right

as for this useless and waste of space thread i hereby ask u once again if you dnt mind

so after lookin at the clip; is these the [size=28pt]classic human beings or just different specie of ape[/size]
u the unique somali has been embellishing all over the place

hope the answer to my question isnt hard to find fool

i sorry i cant really translate to apepy somali lingo cool
Re: Ask A Somali by ikeyman00(m): 12:23pm On Jun 03, 2012
so after lookin at the clip; is these the classic human beings or just different specie of ape

there wasnt nothin special about somali and there never gona be!!! gbam

as for that baffoon grass chewer talkin all that crap about them being protective of the yeye oblong face women; i will say thats a lie, big big lie; somali are one of the most jealous azzhole just like pakistanis when it comes to their women; they realy get freaked out; i always know that; see that all the time in the club; most of their women dnt want them anyway and they know it

and as for preservin that hostage taking; starvin; zoo culture i have to say what u have in the clip shows some ape tryin to fresh out

so poster u are feelin the pinch or not? ur bigest mistake is come to nl to act up

farkin somali

clearifying it for some grass eater
Re: Ask A Somali by ikeyman00(m): 12:26pm On Jun 03, 2012
@@@@@

as for somali being good in buisness; once again thats a big lie;

apart from opening interent cafe and cafe for grass chewer hahha what else buizness minded people?

what do u say ape?
Re: Ask A Somali by ikeyman00(m): 12:31pm On Jun 03, 2012
@@@@

so ape poster

would u look down on chinese and japanese cuz of their wide nose?

the answer has to be from somali perspetives and shouldnt from ur ape personal opinion plz

sorry no somali translator provided
Re: Ask A Somali by ikeyman00(m): 12:41pm On Jun 03, 2012
@@@@@

who is dat 1 guest veiwing ?

i also need answer on this one plz

choose from the listed option

1 anybody
2 somali grass eater
3 none
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2012
^^ grin

lwkmd!
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 03, 2012
ayanle456: their are two types of weddings. wedding where their are only women present. these types of weddings are prefered by more religious somalis who dont want the oposite sexes to intermingle. then their are weddings where all people can attend. People dance, women and men can dance together. but its not like crazy dancing. no alchol ofcourse.

As for arranged wedding, they are rare in the diaspora community. But both parents of the would be bride and grooms have to accept the wedding. This is the reason the far majority of somalis dont intermix. because the groom, bride, both side of the parents have to agree for the wedding to be legit.

That makes perfect sense. smiley

The bride is so beautiful. I am happy for her. She seems soo happy. smiley
I think it is a continental (African) thing to have weddings that are full of color, vibrant and lively.
I love to see black love kiss.

Anyway, That video by far is one of the best wedding footage I've seen. Thanks for sharing Ayanle. smiley

So when is your big day? grin
Re: Ask A Somali by ayanle456: 8:26pm On Jun 03, 2012
^^^^ inshallah I wana get married in two to four years. I got offered a really good job that starts in several months. I gota save up the money. I plan on having a religious wedding they are half as much the price than the wedding in the video.
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 05, 2012
ayanle456: ^^^^ inshallah I wana get married in two to four years. I got offered a really good job that starts in several months. I gota save up the money. I plan on having a religious wedding they are half as much the price than the wedding in the video.

Cool. So I take it u already have a bride in mind smiley
Re: Ask A Somali by ayanle456: 4:52pm On Jun 05, 2012
^^^^yup
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 05, 2012
ayanle456: ^^^^yup

....sure. wink

How do you pronounce your name? Does it mean anything? smiley
Re: Ask A Somali by ayanle456: 11:21pm On Jun 05, 2012
thats not my real name...it is a somali name though... it means lucky...the female version of that name is Ayan. Ayan also means lucky.

my user name is pronounced 'aa--yawn--lay'
Re: Ask A Somali by Odunnu: 5:19am On Jun 06, 2012
Sounds like a Yoruba (Nigerian) name. Are you sure you have no roots here?
Re: Ask A Somali by ayanle456: 6:28am On Jun 06, 2012
^^^^^ i can trace my family 20 generation. am somali through and through.
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 2:59am On Jun 19, 2012
man abeg wake up somali are the poster of the famine,diseases,illegal immigration. cry undecided tongue..those guys(so called stalker) where trying to feed your sister maybe because she was too skinny...no one is claiming you west Africans and south-african and Central-africans have many things more important to do than claiming useless people like you ....claim you to bring you where? i couldn't imagine that were human talk a somali could open his mouth..... in Cameroon ...i prefercut there ...wake up your country is a shit hole you better clean your home instead of waisting your time here... but you know what we have plenty jokes about ethiopians kenyans and somalis ....but i don't want to be racist so peace a go wait the MONUC and UN helicopter Cameroon sent you 11 tons of food grin cool someone is going to eat today grin
Re: Ask A Somali by ayanle456: 3:27am On Jun 19, 2012
i honestly didn't know a country called cameroon existed...lol...one of those big lipped, wide nose countries..lol..so many of them

Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 3:35am On Jun 19, 2012
ayanle456: i honestly didn't know a country called cameroon existed...lol...one of those big lipped, wide nose countries..lol..so many of them
That's not the point since there is no school in your country how can you get educated and know where you live. tongue so i'm not offended at all but check out how my bad there is no electricity in somalis so must live in a foreign county right? anyway check out Cameroon for a minimun of culture the POWERHOUSE OF CENTRAL-AFRICA.......lowlife embarassed cry embarassed
Re: Ask A Somali by ayanle456: 3:37am On Jun 19, 2012
u stupiiiid nigggger...sukkk my baaallls
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 3:41am On Jun 19, 2012
ayanle456: u stupiiiid nigggger...sukkk my baaallls
boooh i'm crying he called me nigger lmao who care niggger doesn't exist in my language so please find something else.....and beurk you must be very nasty....skinny+gay+somali aka ayanle poster of famine......
Re: Ask A Somali by ayanle456: 3:43am On Jun 19, 2012
adoon laso gumestay ba tahaay. Ma aan kulayabayo
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 3:48am On Jun 19, 2012
ayanle456: adoon laso gumestay ba tahaay. Ma aan kulayabayo
ayobase:

Oooooohh!
ma woki "monkey language" learn a Bantou language then we will talk again
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 5:20am On Jun 19, 2012
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 19, 2012
ayanle456: their are two types of weddings. wedding where their are only women present. these types of weddings are prefered by more religious somalis who dont want the oposite sexes to intermingle. then their are weddings where all people can attend. People dance, women and men can dance together. but its not like crazy dancing. no alchol ofcourse.

the country is so messed-up that they have to celebrate in a foreign country and this man is arguing about beauty when all your population live under welfare food-stamps in others country undecided lipsrsealed ..no wonder you are falling apart
Re: Ask A Somali by ayanle456: 10:27am On Jun 19, 2012
their celebrating a wedding...people wed where ever they are at the moment...you are so obsessed with my people...sorry you can't be SOMALI...
You just had to watch that video huh...i did too..lol...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Happy New Year, Nairalanders / Friends and business partners again, case closed. / Tout And Bus Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lagos (photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54