Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,248 members, 7,807,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Ask A Somali - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ask A Somali (35014 Views)

You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: / Dem Somali Girls! / Somali Girls Are Most Beautyful In Africa (second Part Discussion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask A Somali by Odunnu: 10:49am On Jun 19, 2012
Couldnt help but ROFLMAO
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 19, 2012
ayanle456: their celebrating a wedding...people wed where ever they are at the moment...you are so obsessed with my people...sorry you can't be SOMALI...
You just had to watch that video huh...i did too..lol...
Do you really think this shit can be the purpose of my life? C'mon man i thought you were just a troll but you seem serious in your speech please man consult a doctor angry ..you better profit to cure you while you are in a foreign country.you can become a somali lmao is it a reward? or something to be proud? Usually people of different countries and nations are proud of what they have been achieved or what they have contribute to humanity, t.ex an invention, medicine etc, but you people are proud of your bodies, flesh and blood, really? but you don't even have food, you're always starving and other nations have to always come and rescue you from dying...! tongue undecided cry

2 Likes

Re: Ask A Somali by ayanle456: 1:39am On Jun 20, 2012
^^^^^ niggger ur obsession has to end... the fact that somalis are a good lookin people proves that not all black people look like apes...

this in itself is major contribution to the world and to ur self esteem
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 2:01am On Jun 20, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: Do you really think this shit can be the purpose of my life? C'mon man i thought you were just a troll but you seem serious in your speech please man consult a doctor angry ..you better profit to cure you while you are in a foreign country.you can become a somali lmao is it a reward? or something to be proud? Usually people of different countries and nations are proud of what they have been achieved or what they have contribute to humanity, t.ex an invention, medicine etc, but you people are proud of your bodies, flesh and blood, really? but you don't even have food, you're always starving and other nations have to always come and rescue you from dying...! tongue undecided cry

well said. smiley
Re: Ask A Somali by ayanle456: 2:08am On Jun 20, 2012
biiiith stay out of this
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 2:13am On Jun 20, 2012
ayanle456: biiiith stay out of this

Guy, it's spelled 'B[b]i[/b]tch'.

You know it's pretty pathetic you can't even spell your own mother's first name.

1 Like

Re: Ask A Somali by ayanle456: 2:19am On Jun 20, 2012
biiitch i don't want to get it censored...now stay out of my arguments...or else i am gonna shove my diiiiick up ur assess
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 2:33am On Jun 20, 2012
ayanle456: biiitch i don't want to get it censored...now stay out of my arguments...or else i am gonna shove my diiiiick up ur assess

You mean that little tic tac worth of meat?

BOY-STOP! grin

We all know Somalis are NOT hanging. wink
Re: Ask A Somali by ayanle456: 2:49am On Jun 20, 2012
^^^^^ don't make me prove u wrong
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 2:54am On Jun 20, 2012
ayanle456: ^^^^^ don't make me prove u wrong

wutchugon'do? grin

Take a picture? buahahahaaar! tongue
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 6:19am On Jun 20, 2012
ayanle456: biiiith stay out of this
Don't calla west-African queen bitch angry the bitches are those somali girls who spread their legs to any man who can buy them some foods and jewels....get educated.

1 Like

Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 20, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: Don't calla west-African queen bitch angry the bitches are those somali girls who spread their legs to any man who can buy them some foods and jewels....get educated.

kiss kiss
Re: Ask A Somali by SpiritofOkija(m): 3:28pm On Jun 20, 2012
Is this thread about cattle rearers and Normads still on?! undecided
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 20, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

kiss kiss wink cheesy kiss
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 4:48am On Jun 21, 2012
Spirit of Okija: Is this thread about cattle rearers and Normads still on?! undecided
grin grin
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 6:21am On Jun 21, 2012
^^^^ you are such a biiitch
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 21, 2012
warya123: ^^^^ you are such a biiitch

Ok i'll let ya mama know.

Btw did somebody get banned? Buahahahaha.... tongue
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 12:55pm On Jun 21, 2012
^^^^ yeah didn't know i was banned...guess i will draw the line at niiiigger
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 21, 2012
warya123: ^^^^ yeah didn't know i was banned...guess i will draw the line at niiiigger

LOOOOOL!!! @ Ayanle getting banned!!!

and even more LOL!! @ exposing the fact that you and warya were one in the same!!

HAHAHAHAHAAA! grin grin
Re: Ask A Somali by okwanuzo3(f): 10:46pm On Jun 21, 2012
don't understand you obsession with a-nal sex ayanle... you are sick.
Hope for your sake your arranged wife knows what to do with a "cigarette".
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 11:27pm On Jun 21, 2012
when did i talk about anaal seex
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 3:33am On Jun 22, 2012
ayanle456: biiitch i don't want to get it censored...now stay out of my arguments...or else i am gonna shove my diiiiick up ur assess

Sounds pretty an@l to me.... tongue
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 10:51pm On Jun 22, 2012
^^^^ lol forgot
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 1:06am On Jun 23, 2012
warya123: ^^^^ lol forgot

That wasnt really your picture that u posted was it?
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 1:58am On Jun 23, 2012
oh that was my picture..i take great pride in my looks...
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 3:01am On Jun 23, 2012
warya123: oh that was my picture..i take great pride in my looks...

oh ok...lol.

You're obsessed with looks. It's not normal bro. undecided
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 3:10am On Jun 23, 2012
who knowss... i have too much confidence...anyway...why did they ban me..i didn't know i was banned till i found out i couldn't reply...lol
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 3:32am On Jun 23, 2012
warya123: who knowss... i have too much confidence...anyway...why did they ban me..i didn't know i was banned till i found out i couldn't reply...lol

LOL!! grin grin grin

IDK...someone probably reported you.
It wasn't me tho.
Re: Ask A Somali by Odunnu: 4:49am On Jun 23, 2012
You were banned for . . . I think, trolling. Lemme check again. cheesy
Even though I didnt report you, i'm happy they did.
Then again, theres another reason why you should be banned, multiple IDs!
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 4:52am On Jun 23, 2012
Well if you people can't handle one somali with a temper than i feel sorry for u.
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 23, 2012
warya123: Well if you people can't handle one somali with a temper than i feel sorry for u.

Eh....whatever.
Youre leaving the forum right? tongue
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 10:32pm On Jun 23, 2012
i feel like their is some sexual tension in the air

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Happy New Year, Nairalanders / Friends and business partners again, case closed. / Tout And Bus Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.