Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi (13758 Views)

Governor Zainab Shinkafi-Bagudu Meets With Albinos (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader / APGA: MOSSOB Leader Cannot Question My Authority – Shinkafi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by Dede1(m): 7:01pm On Jun 02, 2012
bittyend: Bittyend is wicked... cheesy

Who's next? Even the Eze wuru wuru had to run for cover.. cheesy cheesy

I just realized you are a dimwitted sucker.
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by Butoneday2(m): 7:20pm On Jun 02, 2012
Shataap dia all of u?
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by bashr8: 7:22pm On Jun 02, 2012
lol lame thread, this bittyend na hendiot
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by Butoneday2(m): 7:23pm On Jun 02, 2012
But_one_day: Shataap dia all of u?
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by dayokanu(m): 7:28pm On Jun 02, 2012
Balewa chose Azikwe as his boy boy

Shagari chose Ekwueme as his boy boy

Tofa chose Sylvester Ugo as his boy boy

Atiku chose Soludo as his boy boy

Awolowo chose Philip Umeadi as his boy boy

Abiola chose Kingibe as his boy boy

OBJ chose Atiku as his Vice

When would we ever have Iboman seriously contesting for Presidency and choose a hausa or Yoruba for vice?

We know who has the slave boyboy gene

Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by bashr8: 7:34pm On Jun 02, 2012
dayokanu: Balewa chose Azikwe as his boy boy

Shagari chose Ekwueme as his boy boy

Tofa chose Sylvester Ugo as his boy boy

Atiku chose Soludo as his boy boy

Awolowo chose Philip Umeadi as his boy boy

Abiola chose Kingibe as his boy boy

OBJ chose Atiku as his Vice

When would we ever have Iboman seriously contesting for Presidency and choose a hausa or Yoruba for vice?

We know who has the slave boyboy gene

lame attempt, do you even know how many political parties we have in nigeria and how many of them have igbo president and yoruba or northern vice, only pdp have been winning presidency . there is indeed no limi to yoruba ignorance, you still are irrelivant in nigeria politics thats why nobody will even choose yoruba as vice to start with cus that will be the begining of failure, poor ribadu and buhari they learnt the hard way.

thanks for higlighting you can never win presidency in nigeria without igbo support/ endorsment
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by jason123: 7:42pm On Jun 02, 2012
DaLover: Apga is clearly trying to be an igbo party....but how come shinkafi is a member of the party?
It is not a crime to have an ethnic party...but it is a crime when you try to sell an ethnic party as a national party......the greatest mistake igbos will make is to try and behave like yorubas in politics.....it is not their way and can never be their way....they are republican and competitive....this is why the British trusted them the least...
Yorubas in spite of their so called education will vote clannishly for anything with a yoruba stamp....notice that the only time they ever voted for a party with a national spread was when the president was a yoruba..after he left the seat..they quickly returned back to their voting ways...
Apga is an attempt to behave like the yoruba.....but i dont think the igbos can be cowed to vote clannishly.

See your life?! cheesy. Must you run around calling the Yorubas as if they stole your wife? Someone like you should know what it means to include them here, an Igbo thread! You started the whole tribal war on this thread, why?!
Well, this reply is for you. See an Igbo man educating you:

bisiaet: I'm most delighted as an young Igbo man that the Mallam say what they have just said Now biko where are my brother the super talk mr name callings where art thou now talk ooooooo show your face Hausaman now say he owns APGA so what do we do now??

Because if its ACN an Hausa claim to be the decider of who is who this thread will explode today all sorts of name we will call the Yoruba now who is a to abuse Today is my best day as I read this threa because we have never in our life mind our business or do our own things all we are good at is follow follow, tribal jargons, Biafra nonsense now my people talk Hausa has spoken please give them answer.

The old fools like Nnamani was in few days ago defending Buhari instead for him to be talking on how we Igbo produce president in the next election so also was it during the last election these old fools gathered together and were campaning for IBB whereby Pat Utomi was there as voiceless candidate now the only party owes by Igbo has now be hijack by the North and these same old fools are there watching but al they care about is Biafra rants and tribal nonsense selling their birth right because of lust for money, ego, tribal sentiment, I too sabi and so on. I know I have offended them again today but this is the truth and this truth is their worst enermy abeg Aboki take the party biko na your own.
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by jason123: 7:44pm On Jun 02, 2012
As for Bittyend, I wonder what your problem is with the Igbos. Its like they give you sleepless nights, don't they?!
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by bittyend(m): 7:44pm On Jun 02, 2012
bashr8: lol lame thread, this bittyend na hendiot

Lol @the thread after an aboki ganked APGA, arse up face down.. No chest-beating today, nah?
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by bittyend(m): 7:46pm On Jun 02, 2012
jason123: As for Bittyend, I wonder what your problem is with the Igbos. Its like they give you sleepless nights, don't they?!

Male prostitute, I told you to stop mentioning my SN, WTF is wrong is your wretched life? Can you mind your business, please? Who the phuck are you?
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by Yujin(m): 7:47pm On Jun 02, 2012
This is a welcome development. Shinkafi surely has got some guts to say this. Shame to those APGA chieftains with their incessant imbroglio. An Igbo proverb says that he who fetches an ant-infested firewood to his home is clearly inviting the lizards to a feast. I hope they learn now and fast.
BTW, why is it that the so called educated south always engage in insults and accusations against themselves which reduces them to political lowkeys while the assumed ignorant illiterate north plays with them and occupy the political jockey position. Is it not a shame on education and civilization. No wonder nigeria has no future. That is what I like about the north- the ability to confront a threat no matter whose ox is gored; though they will soon pay for it because they have been playing it foully.
No region is mundane as far as politics is concern; SE,SS,SW,NC,NE & NW. Once their is a gang up against any 1or2 region(s), that/those regions would fail. The bane of nigeria's progress is the distrust, suspicion, and pull-this-region down syndrome esp. in the south of which the SE has suffered most. Thats why the Arab-styled revolution can never happen in nigeria. SNC OR CATASTROPHY.
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by Butoneday2(m): 7:51pm On Jun 02, 2012
Bombastic elements of i.d.i.o.t.s. Bombocrats...
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by bittyend(m): 7:52pm On Jun 02, 2012
But_one_day: Bombastic elements of i.d.i.o.t.s. Bombocrats...

It's bomboCLATS. #JustSaying.
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by rhymz(m): 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2012
5 pages of trasg talking and chest beating. Na wa o, I hope you guyz don't hypertension from all these crap. And this foo that calls himself bittyend needs to take a break from NL and get some real life job. How can somebody lay siege on the net 24hrs looking for ppl to trash talk with. Of course only looser, ur super-man(idiot) only in front of a computer screen. I doubt you have a galfriend. Calm da phock down and get a real job jare!!! What a hot Mess!
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by nduchucks: 8:25pm On Jun 02, 2012
bittyend: This what you get by chest-beating all the time.. Truth be told, Northerners don't rate Igbos, period...

You guys wonder why Buhari never campaigned in the east during the last election?? He knows you guys are negligible, irrelevant, and willing tools that can be phucked in the arse; batty up and face down..

Ndigbos have been in political disarray since ZIK left this planet (and Zik got his game from Herbert Macaulay). You guys need to go back to the drawing board and learn the basics of politics again.. Till you accept to be junior partners to the SW in Nigerian politics, and form a formidable southern alliance, you will continue to be lackeys for the Northerners.. #JustSaying.

Did you thrust your tongue in your cheek when you said the bolded? If not, you must be unfamiliar with Nigeria's political landscape. Any presidential candidate who ignores the electorate in the SE cannot win the election. If you don't believe me, ask Buhari or Ribadu. It is for this reason that CPC will merge with APGA and ACN before 2015.

1 Like

Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by PointB: 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2012
Hmmmn,
Shinkafi is right that APGA was designed a national party, but I can't say for sure if he is right or not regarding the North having the largest delegates in all the parties, APGA, PDP, and AC.N especially.

I was thinking party delegates should hold some political positions i.e. Senators, Reps, Governors, Ministers, etc. If that is the case, then I doubt if the North has such strangle hold on APGA, considering that they have not produced any elected national official from APGA in the North.

Going forward, I believe getting another two state for the SE Zone will help correct some of these numerical imbalance - delegate wise. I am surprised that some of my brothers are not seeing this and hence not lending their voice to state creation. If we must remain in Nigeria, and have a louder say, then we need to have equal states in all the zones, and equal number of reps per zone at the National Assembly.

On the population side, unlike most ethnic groups in Nigeria, our (Igbos) ubiquitous nature can enable us attain the 25% in 2/3 of the states much more easily than others. It will also be useful to in convincing friends and business partners outside SE to buy into our cause - the same way it was deployed in favour of GEJ. Igbo population appears to naturally strategically dispersed. This is a strength.

On the unity of purpose, I may not be able to speak for Igbo leaders, but the Igbo voting block has shown enough consistency in the past to be a serious force to reckon with.

I like shinkafi utterance, we cannot afford to be complacent. I also like the fact that Governor Obi and co are mounting pressure on the APGA leadership. The party has to evolve or die, and this has to happen sooner than later!
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by PointB: 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Did you thrust your tongue in your cheek when you said the bolded? If not, you must be unfamiliar with Nigeria's political landscape. Any presidential candidate who ignores the electorate in the SE cannot win the election. If you don't believe me, ask Buhari or Ribadu. It is for this reason that CPC will merge with APGA and ACN before 2015.

APGA should do business with CPC, and CAN if those two agrees that the best way to kill PDP is by supporting a president from the SE Zone. Anything other than that, we are quite happy to continue on our trajectory. Igboland is not the worse of in Nigeria uses any index you like.
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by lagcity(m): 8:42pm On Jun 02, 2012
I've never seen this kind of bullying before. Ojukwu died months ago and Northerners have already hijacked the party and threatening to punish Peter Obi. Anyway, Peter Obi will jump to PDP or ACN. NDIGBO WAKE UP OOO!
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by jason123: 8:49pm On Jun 02, 2012
PointB:

APGA should do business with CPC, and CAN if those two agrees that the best way to kill PDP is by supporting a president from the SE Zone.[/b]Anything other than that, we are quite happy to continue on our trajectory. Igboland is not the worse of in Nigeria uses any index you like.

Omo, you go grow 'metu'! What does APGA have to offer? ONE state, yet, you want the ones that can deliver 12+7 states at a heart beat to bow down for one state?! You high? undecided lipsrsealed

APGA has to win the remaining 4 states in the SE and possibly extend her tentacles to other regions before she can even suggest the highlighted. But if the highlighted happens at all, it should be seen as a gesture of good-will because, frankly, APGA has nothing to offer . . .[b]for now

1 Like

Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by Afam4eva(m): 8:57pm On Jun 02, 2012
jason123:

Omo, you go grow 'metu'! What does APGA have to offer? ONE state, yet, you want the ones that can deliver 12+7 states at a heart beat to bow down for one state?! You high? undecided lipsrsealed

APGA has to win the remaining 4 states in the SE and possibly extend her tentacles to other regions before she can even suggest the highlighted. But if the highlighted happens at all, it should be seen as a gesture of good-will because, frankly, APGA has nothing to offer . . .for now.
Point of correction, APGA has two states, Anambra and Imo. How many states does CPC have?

2 Likes

Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by PointB: 9:05pm On Jun 02, 2012
jason123:

APGA has to win the remaining 4 states in the SE and possibly extend her tentacles to other regions before she can even suggest the highlighted. But if the highlighted happens at all, it should be seen as a gesture of good-will because, frankly, APGA has nothing to offer . . .for now.

Governors don't deliver votes, people do. Otherwise, the Ohakim will still be the Governor of Imo state by now, many of those PDP governors will still be in power in SW.

My point is this: Igbo will rally round a popular APGA presidential candidate who is supported by CPC and AC.N. On the other hand, we can still continue to vote for PDP, if the odds are not in favour of APGA. We will not vote for CPC presidential candidate, AC.N chance in Igboland is also very dicey. If we want the PDP dead, SE hold the key, and APGA is the keeper! Otherwise, we can continue brandishing numbers and deliver virtual states, while PDP keep ruling!
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by bittyend(m): 9:22pm On Jun 02, 2012
These kids don't understand Najia's politics.. Ndigbos need to go back to the drawing board before any region can take you guys seriously.. You have to speak with one voice, and have selfless leaders..

Ndigbos have no bargaining chip at the moment, even APGA has been dethroned by Shinkafi..Biko, get your house in order first before dreaming big.
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by jason123: 9:32pm On Jun 02, 2012
afam4eva:
Point of correction, APGA has two states, Anambra and Imo. How many states does CPC have?
PointB:

Governors don't deliver votes, people do. Otherwise, the Ohakim will still be the Governor of Imo state by now, many of those PDP governors will still be in power in SW.

My point is this: Igbo will rally round a popular APGA presidential candidate who is supported by CPC and AC.N. On the other hand, we can still continue to vote for PDP, if the odds are not in favour of APGA. We will not vote for CPC presidential candidate, AC.N chance in Igboland is also very dicey. If we want the PDP dead, SE hold the key, and APGA is the keeper! Otherwise, we can continue brandishing numbers and deliver virtual states, while PDP keep ruling!

My point is, it will be harder for a coalition to support an APGA candidate than an ACN or CPC candidate. The reason is because APGA, I'm sorry, is just not seen as a force to be reckon with nationally, FOR NOW (that might change later). Moreover, there is a chance that Ngige will win Anambra if he should contest, meaning ACN has something on APGA but APGA has NOTHING on ACN.

Thirdly, I think the politicians in both parties will be thinking along the line of producing an ACN and CPC Pres and VP (which ever order) with APGA Senate pres. Why? Both parties know that the SE generally have NEVER played the "opposition"; that is, it will be hard to wean the SE voters from PDP.

All in all, I think there is a very slim chance that they will pick an APGA candidate as their candidate but if they do, it should be seen as an act of good-will because the odds are stacked against APGA.
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by jason123: 9:34pm On Jun 02, 2012
PointB:

Another view might be that they (ACN and CPC) will become desperate and might pick an APGA candidate to appeal to the SE voters. . . .
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by lagcity(m): 9:43pm On Jun 02, 2012
Shinkafi's gang is threatening to punish Peter Obi and Bianca Ojukwu; the next target might be Rochas Okorocha. Igbos need to rally round Obi and Okorocha so that they can keep control of the party. The most important thing is to find out the Igbo traitor who has been romancing Shinkafi's gang. There has to be an Igbo traitor somewhere for Shinkafi to be bold enough to say these things.
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by Castos(m): 10:01pm On Jun 02, 2012
lagcity: Shinkafi's gang is threatening to punish Peter Obi and Bianca Ojukwu; the next target might be Rochas Okorocha. Igbos need to rally round Obi and Okorocha so that they can keep control of the party. The most important thing is to find out the Igbo traitor who has been romancing Shinkafi's gang. There has to be an Igbo traitor somewhere for Shinkafi to be bold enough to say these things.
Leave that Shaolin Shinkafi of a man, he na small pikin 4 the matter. He cannot do more than ji agwọrọ agwọ.
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by PointB: 10:04pm On Jun 02, 2012
jason123:

My point is, it will be harder for a coalition to support an APGA candidate than an ACN or CPC candidate. The reason is because APGA, I'm sorry, is just not seen as a force to be reckon with nationally, FOR NOW (that might change later). Moreover, there is a chance that Ngige will win Anambra if he should contest, meaning ACN has something on APGA but APGA has NOTHING on ACN.

Thirdly, I think the politicians in both parties will be thinking along the line of producing an ACN and CPC Pres and VP (which ever order) with APGA Senate pres. Why? Both parties know that the SE generally have NEVER played the "opposition"; that is, it will be hard to wean the SE voters from PDP.

All in all, I think there is a very slim chance that they will pick an APGA candidate as their candidate but if they do, it should be seen as an act of good-will because the odds are stacked against APGA.

Lol. We have seen what the AC.N and CPC coalition has won these parties and we are not impressed. Anyone who writes off APGA even in the name of 'for now' frankly does not understand Nigeria politics. And any coalition that believe it can win SE vote by dangling Senate presidency must have fart-fill brains as their strategists.

In 2015, the chances of toppling PDP lies in APGA producing the presidential candidate, while CPC produce the Vice. AC.N can have the Senate president. Anything short of Igbo presidency, PDP can continue to rule until thy kingdom come. And to think APGA has nothing on AC.N is to assume that a non-Igbo AC.N/CPC presidential candidate can win 25% votes in any SE state if APGA fields Rochas. A feat APGA can easily achieve in the SS,SW, and many Northern states!
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by dayokanu(m): 10:10pm On Jun 02, 2012
PointB:

And if we continue voting PDP, I guess that favours the SE?

What has the PDP given the SE in over 13yrs?

After Jonathan be assured that PDP is taking it back to the North for another 8yrs and the VP position which would be the SE best bet is a toss up between all Southern groups

E.g Lamido or Sambo after Jonathan would rule for 8 yrs and choose any Southerner which can be SW, SE or SS

So another further 8 yrs in the wilderness for the SE. And since they said Zoning is dead it now becomes a game of numbers. Show us your population and political power and we would take you seriously. For now SE has shown that they follow whichever ruling party(NPC First republic, NPN- Second republic, PDP - Third republic) and can be bought for pittance e.g claiming your middle name is Azikwe like GEJ or Ikechukwu like IBB
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by PointB: 10:14pm On Jun 02, 2012
jason123:

Another view might be that they (ACN and CPC) will become desperate and might pick an APGA candidate to appeal to the SE voters. . . .

It is not desperation but the logical thing to do. You want PDP dead, that is how to do it. The alternative is to continue to grope in the dark and brandish numbers forgetting that Igbo populations in many states in Nigeria nullify most of those numbers when the real voting starts.

Anyway, the motivation to kick out PDP is higher in the SW than any other region. SE can afford to play the waiting game.
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by Onlytruth(m): 10:17pm On Jun 02, 2012
lagcity: Shinkafi's gang is threatening to punish Peter Obi and Bianca Ojukwu; the next target might be Rochas Okorocha. Igbos need to rally round Obi and Okorocha so that they can keep control of the party. The most important thing is to find out the Igbo traitor who has been romancing Shinkafi's gang. There has to be an Igbo traitor somewhere for Shinkafi to be bold enough to say these things.

The most visible traitor I see in APGA is Victor Umeh the lame Chairman.
He is also a sit tight Chairman. He has refused to organize a convention where new leaders of the party would emerge.
The Shinkafis are supporting him because they don't want to go either.
It may boil down to a court case, or a simple option would be for Obi and Okorocha to form another party ASAP.
Ndigbo are no fools.
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by Onlytruth(m): 10:22pm On Jun 02, 2012
I will repeat what I said earlier: NDIGBO are the party(APGA), the party is not Ndigbo. If the party dies today, we will simply float another one; CPC sprang out of the desert sands overnight. A new party can spring out of the lush vegetation of Igboland in a twinkle of an eye. cool
This drama is good for us because it would prepare us better for 2015.
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by T9ksy(m): 10:24pm On Jun 02, 2012
Dede1:

You have written like a moronic dingbat. Let me make it clear to you that neither Herbert Macaulay nor Azikiwe owned any political party. However, they were members of certain parties. I detest the idea of a person reading some skewed facts on Wikipedia and rushes to Nairaland to vomit it based on tribal instigation. My response to another goofy writer such as you was to set the record straight that Zik did not serve as political apprentice under Herbert Macaulay. I went further to point out that Zik’s NYM, rightfully so because he was a member of the party, hammered Macaulay’s NNDP, rightfully so because Macaulay was a member of NNDP, in the Lagos Town council election.

I guess more exploratory research would have done you some good than trying to score a cheap tribal point. Again, Zik was in Lagos in 1934 and later left for Accra where he became the editor of African Morning Post and returned to Lagos later where he founded West African Pilot.

1st bolded, So wtf did you called NYM, Zik's party like he was a member of the founders club? That's how you start standing facts on its head. Soon your fellow ibos will then run away with it shouting NYM was Zik's party. However NNDP can be refered to as "Macaulay's party" as he formed the party in Lagos, in june 1923.

I begi, JSTFU jo! What skewed facts are you talking about? Did any of the information I stated, factually wrong? If so, please correct me as am willing to learn however if on the other hand you can't point to any, then just do us all a favour and crawl back into your little solitary hell-hole, you've dug for yourself through your bigoted and misplaced hatred, a consequence of the PTSS you must have suffered in the last civil war.

2nd bolded, yeah, Zik might have been in Lagos in 1934 but he was not a founding member of LYM/NYM, period. And there is nothing to say, he even joined the party then.

You are a very mischievous individual. You do know what you are trying to do here as in [b]“Zik’s party hammered Macaulay’s party”. [/b]Hell No way. No twisting facts on its heads, jo! NYM beat NNDP in the 1938 Lagos Town council election however, it has phock all to do with Zik, who had just joined the party barely a year before. So, don't try insinuating that Zik had anything to do with that victory as in, Zik's party........It wasn't ikoli's party nor Davies' party or Akinsanya's party and certainly not Zik's party, it was just NYM.

Yeye man, now i guess you can discern why i dubbed you an "agbaya"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Supreme Court Upholds Akpabio’s Election / PDP Demands Unconditional Release Of Buba Galadima / Congratulations To The Incoming Kano State Governor. Abba K Yusuf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.