Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members (72612 Views)

NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara / The Importance Of NCCF to corpers / Why Don't Corpers Talk/write About National Christian Corpers Fellowship (nccf) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by adewasco2k(m): 2:12pm On Jun 02, 2012
NYSC scheme is so old and a waste of time....the only good thing that happened to me through out my service was NCCF because it changed me alot!! So happy to be part of the great family
NCCF Members let us met here

I'm a batch B corp member 2010/2011
Osun state
Ikire sub-zone
Post held: publicity secretary (publo)

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by malvino: 12:42am On Jun 18, 2012
Well, NCCF was really an eye opener for me.
I was a batch A coper 2011 Benue state. I was also a papa.
Initially, I did not want the call but I was given. S
It has changed me since then and it has made me a better person.
I encourage others to join the family of God.
We are closely knitted into one.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 18, 2012
Å̶̷̩̥͡•̸Ϟ also proud 2 be a NCCF family
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 18, 2012
Å̶̷̩̥͡•̸Ϟ also proud 2 be a NCCF member here in my state
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by peemesh: 7:48pm On Jun 18, 2012
Am prouind to be an NCCF member and am still d MD of my zone here in Rivers state..Batch C 2011/2012

To d left
To d right
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by shayoor(f): 8:37pm On Jun 18, 2012
Wonderful family, always missing NCCF ife,osun state
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by adewasco2k(m): 3:07pm On Jun 21, 2012
NCCF will never die. AMEN
happy to be listed among the senior friends.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 21, 2012
Hmmmmm....will definately be a part!
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by adewasco2k(m): 3:50pm On Jun 21, 2012
BJ88: Hmmmmm....will definately be a part!
quote me anytime, you will not regret associating with that great family of God.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 21, 2012
adewasco2k:
quote me anytime, you will not regret associating with that great family of God.
thanks bt can u shed more light pls!i really wanna know more abt NCCF
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by adewasco2k(m): 5:19pm On Jun 21, 2012
BJ88:
thanks bt can u shed more light pls!i really wanna know more abt NCCF
i didnt know anything about NCCF before going for NYSC
at the camp i saw them, but didnt show interest as i prefer to go stay in mammi to flex since we have limited time to ourselfs
but as a christain..i always pay my tithe undecided
so on that faithful day i went to church in camp to pay tithe and i was catch but the kind of love shown
i saw God's own love
leaving the camp..NCCF came to convey people to all the different local govmnt of the state
since it was our first time in the local government we were taken to the NCCF family house
we were treated like kings and queens, so much love

So NCCf( Nigeria Christain Corpers Fellowship) is a recognized body by the federal government (NYSC)
its a non-denominational and inter-denomination body (ie. its not a church or linked to any church but all churches)
we hold fellowships on sunday 3pm, thursdays (bible studies) 8am before our NYSC CDS meetings and tuesdays 5pm for prayer meeting (differs from state to state).
Main focus of NCCF is rural rugged evangelism
we visit the rural areas,setup a project for them (dig well, bore holes etc) give them cloths, drugs, cut/make their hairs, counsel them, show films and generally show them love
in doing so we try to preach to them.

and believe me they always appreciate, and am very sure God appreciates to.
what trips me most is the genuine love members show to each other and even other corpers.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Xpressa: 12:04pm On Jun 22, 2012
I am proud to be closely knitted with this family of God.Excorper.batch A 2011.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 22, 2012
Thanks alot......wld still love to hear more
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Wunmiola(f): 6:44pm On Jun 22, 2012
I love this family of God! I was a zonal DD in my time. NCCF DT made my service year worth every minute. 2010 batch B, Delta state.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by SayITnw: 6:48pm On Jun 22, 2012
I love this family of God....NCCF! it was 4 me a great experience coming in contact with such a massive movement. God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 22, 2012
Don't you know you mean so much to me?
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Aparche(f): 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2012
I love this song:

Baba we praise you
For all you have done
We remove hair dresses
Ajuwaya praise the Lord.

I learnt it at NCCF.

I attended 2 rural ruggeds & 1 state conference during my service yr.
It was fun sha, especially the last night of the evangelism when we usually did variety night;
with every zone in the state making a presentation of drama, song, choreography, accapella etc. Wow smiley

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by sunnshyn(f): 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2012
I love dis family of God....so closly knitted into one #dancing
The one and only fellowship dat made my stay in Okeho, Oyo state worthwhile.....was eventually made d sister's coordinator Okeho-sub zone! Was awesome! All d thursdays and sundays fellowships, rural rugged evangelisms and state conference, wld personally not forget the rural rugged evangelism to d village of Ajimbadele in Itesiwaju LGA! Hw we ministered to dem der, was an eye opening moment 4 me. Made me thankful for all d little tins and luxuries I take/took for granted! God be praised! I'm so glad I was/am a part of d family...NCCF will never die, alleluia.....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by kingsolve(m): 6:57pm On Jun 22, 2012
Move to d right in d name of Jesus, move to d right in d name of d Lord... I enjoyed NCCF in camp. Helped me stand strong amidst several temptations and distractions on camp. I made it compulsory for myself to attend d fellowship every single day on camp, and even missed my night meals. It's sure better than straying away into sin in a foreign land. Wz posted to a village after camp, myself and one other guy were d corpers kinda in d village. There wz no NCCF. But enjoyed camp, enjoyed rural rugged too. It made sense touching lives. And NYSC is definitely not a waste as some pple think. God helped me to make every moment count even in dis village. Got 4 months to go. Yippee!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by sunnshyn(f): 6:59pm On Jun 22, 2012
tchidi: Don't you know you mean so much to me?
You and I will build this family....higher and higher we will go...
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by muami(m): 7:00pm On Jun 22, 2012
I'm happy to hear that NCCF is doing very well. I was in NCCF, Yenagoa, Bayelsa state in 2002/2003 and I am still benefiting from the the very positive impact it had my life - ministry, family and career.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by ehizmac: 7:15pm On Jun 22, 2012
wao...i had my encounter with NCCF when i served at ado ekiti...it was fun while in the family house and i enjoyed the daily routine but it was difficult for me to cope with the rules in the house then we had alot of rules...i stayed in the family house for like 2months before i went to my lodge at the Ekiti state Government house..then i was posted to the government house clinic...thank God for facebook where i still keep in touch with friends that i met via NCCF family house Ado ekiti...
higher and higher we will go 2x
i love the way you smile....lol grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by nous(f): 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2012
NCCF Zamfara is the best. I experienced true love. It was a really nice experience. Hmm, I cant forget that family song, especially with the nice beats and the way our Uncle sings it and we way we all jump in joy. I encourage corp members to join the fellowship.I was blessed.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by PHIPEX(m): 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2012
NCCF is one of the few things am proud of whenever I remember the 3 weeks I "wasted" in NYSC camp. "Don't you know you mean so much to me?"
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by lateef4me(m): 7:26pm On Jun 22, 2012
I love this family of God
So close knitted into one
They have taken me into their arms
And I'm so glad to be
A part of this great family

Do you still love this family ?
Hmmmmm,but for NCCF,I would have absconded when I was posted to Zamfara .Really made my stay in the wilderness of Maru worthwile !

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Biggoozz: 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2012
I was a 2005 Batch B Corper @ Katsina, long before Yaradua, then State Governor became the President. Key benefit from NCCF? I was a member @ camp, on last day as we picked up our call up letter, can't forget seeing one secondary school @ BATANGARAWA LGA, OMG! I was frozen scared, worse because I cldnt pronounce that word. It eventually turned out to be a lone school along a desert encroached deserted area, without water supply or light. I was to share the 2 room hostel in the same school with a female corper at a place without any neighboring house in sight. 2 things came to mind: I saw myself fathering a child by default before passing out and also possibly kidnapped or killed. Principal scared me even the more by violently refusing my redeployment request. I ran to the Zonal Cordinator who happened to be a provost or something to NCCF and who I had met and chatted with @ Camp and nearly cried as I begged her to save my life cheesy grin, she just asked me where I wanted to serve and I sharply requested the company of the richest Igbo man in Kastina town; the State Capital (Ahason Group), who btw I had met and arranged with earlier, the woman took the call up from be and cancelled the BATANGARAWA nonsense and wrote AHASON GROUP for me wink*. I spent like a week @ the family house where we occasionally killed a cow and made suya before I got my own house in the capital City. Join NCCF o! It pays big!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by tuber01: 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2012
So confident to say dis,no NCCF no NYSC,NCCF is a result of prophecy dat came decades back.I served on Plateau(National Headquarter) 2010/2011 as the drama director(TRANSCO) and it was an awesome time using my acting prowess to serve God.If I could turn back the hand of time...We came we saw we conquer even in war turn state.To intending otondos ur service year is incomplete without NCCF.

I love dis family of God
So closely knitted into one
They av taken me into arms...(Complete it if truly u went to NCCF)

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Abbott(m): 7:34pm On Jun 22, 2012
Common Kick it....
I say kick it....***kick anything in site(not person sha o)***
A "Gold" Friend
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by WebsiteDesigner: 7:34pm On Jun 22, 2012
Good good good. Happy to see that all hope is not lost for our youths, with things like NCCF...
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by seyron: 7:34pm On Jun 22, 2012
do u luv ds famly, i luv ds famly of God, so closely knitd into 1 dey av taken me in2 der arms n am so glad 2b a part of ds g8 famly... Curnt servin in oyo state member of nccf ogbomoso zone...nccf worth asociatin with
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 22, 2012
My brother has been telln me abt NCCF. Wow i cant wait 4 service

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Maxdiamond(m): 7:38pm On Jun 22, 2012
Am proud 2 b a member of d NCCF during my youth service in benue state,Gboko.2010/2011..NCCF SONG "dnt u kw u mean so much 2 me,i nid u 2 build dis family,u & i will build dis family"etc..NCCF really help corps members in many ways.am max'diamond.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Beautiful Corper Whose Backside Got Guys Talking / Meet The Small Sized Corper At Ebonyi State NYSC Orientation Camp / Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.