Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,349 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Am Confused*what Do I Do - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Am Confused*what Do I Do (1042 Views)

Confused / Only One God In Islam.am Confused / Confused: Do I Call Wool Attachment Too? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confused*what Do I Do by Adesuwag(m): 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2012
Help
Re: Am Confused*what Do I Do by maclatunji: 3:29pm On Jun 02, 2012
Why is this in this section? I am asking- are you a Muslim or is the man a Muslim? Are you asking for an Islamic view?

I don't want to move your topic to family section if you answer yes to my questions but if the answers are no. The thread is moving there O.
Re: Am Confused*what Do I Do by deols(f): 4:09pm On Jun 02, 2012
well, Islam allows polygamy but I think u should assess your situation and see if you can deal with having a co wife. In essence, a rival. You shouldnt forget also that for him to marry you as no. 2 he could go for 3 nd 4. If u wld be able to deal wiv all dat comes wv dat, then go ahead. Am afraid though that u're in fear already. I always believe that once in doubt, there's no need going through the troubles

second, extramarital sex is one of the major sins in Islam. You should avoid that. If he needs you to be pregnant before going through the rights, he's probably in need of you as a baby maker. Try find out what is wrong with the first wife.

Be careful o. I pray the best happens to you.
Re: Am Confused*what Do I Do by kemiola89(f): 8:42pm On Jun 02, 2012
@op, what exactly are you afraid of? Being a second wife? I so believe you already know the end from it begining.

(1) (Reply)

30 Ways To Lowering The Gaze / 15 Things Muslims Should Avoid Doing On Social Media / How Did Christianity Become Mixed With Polytheistic Beliefs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.