Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Absolutely Free Scholarships For Nigerians To Study Overseas (latest Discovery) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Absolutely Free Scholarships For Nigerians To Study Overseas (latest Discovery) (29544 Views)

Free Scholarships For Nigerians 2014-2015 / Free Scholarships For Students In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions / International Scholarships For African Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Absolutely Free Scholarships For Nigerians To Study Overseas (latest Discovery) by connect2danny: 3:58pm On Jun 02, 2012
INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP FOR NIGERIANS (UNDERGRADUATE, POSTGRADUATE, POST DOCTORAL, RESEARCH FELLOWSHIPS E.T.C)

Nowadays, for you to do anything in Nigeria, You must go through an agent.

Education: agent, Employment: agent, Visa: Agent, Marriage: agent, Shopping: agent, travelling: agent, etc.

Can I ask a simple question? Why must one go through a criminal agent while you can do them yourselves? Are the crook agents having two heads?
For Nigeria’s prospective students (Undergraduate, Masters, Doctorate), I just wanted to let you know about a list of free international Scholarships that Nigerians are eligible to study abroad (latest stuff)

Kindly visit this site: www.freescholarshipngs..com you will be guided on how to get the Scholarship application kit.
You can also get the kit for your friend, relative, or share out the website above.
Re: Absolutely Free Scholarships For Nigerians To Study Overseas (latest Discovery) by fila8(m): 9:43am On Jun 03, 2012
If you realy want to help Nigerians, why nt give them d kit for free. You are different frm others my dear. You playing the same role agents play by selling this kits. I just hate all of u here on NL who are jst lukin 4 a way to get money frm poor Nigerians.

10 Likes

Re: Absolutely Free Scholarships For Nigerians To Study Overseas (latest Discovery) by connect2danny: 6:17pm On Jun 03, 2012
fila8: If you realy want to help Nigerians, why nt give them d kit for free. You are different frm others my dear. You playing the same role agents play by selling this kits. I just hate all of u here on NL who are jst lukin 4 a way to get money frm poor Nigerians.

@fila8

I can assure you that this is not an agent biz, paying a sum of 1k for a vast array of information should be a form of appreciation to our effort. completely free stuffs will not be appreciated by Nigerians, rather it will be abused. believe me !!!!!!!!

The information we r givin out worth over 10k, but we quite know that average Nigerians might not afford such amount, besides what is 1k compared to hundreds of thousands that these travel agents and scholarship agency charge from average Nigerians? fila8, what we are trying to say is that the so called agent charge exorbitant sum for something we can do ourselves. why must it be so? .
Re: Absolutely Free Scholarships For Nigerians To Study Overseas (latest Discovery) by godello: 8:39am On Jun 04, 2012
connect2danny:

@fila8

I can assure you that this is not an agent biz, paying a sum of 1k for a vast array of information should be a form of appreciation to our effort. completely free stuffs will not be appreciated by Nigerians, rather it will be abused. believe me !!!!!!!!

The information we r givin out worth over 10k, but we quite know that average Nigerians might not afford such amount, besides what is 1k compared to hundreds of thousands that these travel agents and scholarship agency charge from average Nigerians? fila8, what we are trying to say is that the so called agent charge exorbitant sum for something we can do ourselves. why must it be so? .
abegiii keep that explanation to yourself.!

5 Likes

Re: Absolutely Free Scholarships For Nigerians To Study Overseas (latest Discovery) by KINGwax(m): 10:36am On Jun 04, 2012
connect2danny:

@fila8

what is the meaning of deriding nigerians alwys on d internet? And yet u needed them to pay, u gullible thing!

1 Like

Re: Absolutely Free Scholarships For Nigerians To Study Overseas (latest Discovery) by Humanitarian: 11:23am On Jun 04, 2012
KINGwax: what is the meaning of deriding nigerians alwys on d internet? And yet u needed them to pay, u gullible thing!

I think you should just give the people the free information free. That will confirm you wanna help them. I can calculate 200 people paying you 1k each.
Just release the information which is online anyways! you just want appreciation for resources spent to put the research together. Alternatively, you could put the info in a booklet and sell hardcopies if you want to make money from it. Going by it this way, may portray you in a funny light.

Remember, you got your blog free!

2 Likes

Re: Absolutely Free Scholarships For Nigerians To Study Overseas (latest Discovery) by Fraih(f): 10:06am On Jun 05, 2012
U call it free!
Is any payment needed again

1 Like

Re: Absolutely Free Scholarships For Nigerians To Study Overseas (latest Discovery) by glittergold23: 5:02am On Jan 11, 2013
Hi Guys!!

Do you wish to study abroad ? My name is Bukola, am a student staff at VIRGINIA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY here in FAIRFAX U.S.A

You can be like me by applying to study here at VIU. For further information you can reach me by email{bukola@viu.edu}

NOTE!!!
You do not need any agent to do the processing for you, I will help you with the processing only if you are ready and have all the requirements for the admission

Hope to here from you guys soonest!!!
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Absolutely Free Scholarships For Nigerians To Study Overseas (latest Discovery) by Asmat93: 11:15am On Jul 03, 2013
Pls realease it free

1 Like

Re: Absolutely Free Scholarships For Nigerians To Study Overseas (latest Discovery) by richkids1(m): 8:53pm On Aug 22, 2013
Thanks Bukola...I will email you soon.
Re: Absolutely Free Scholarships For Nigerians To Study Overseas (latest Discovery) by waterfas: 10:00pm On Aug 22, 2013
connect2danny:

@fila8

You a thief. 1k multiply by number of victim, is it a small money? scholarships that are not real. Guys, google out the scholarship out yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Absolutely Free Scholarships For Nigerians To Study Overseas (latest Discovery) by penroll55(m): 1:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
Hello all,
admission is currently going on now at North cyprus universities.
Interested students can contact me on how to go about the application...
Note am not an agent neither am i charging any one money for this.
Re: Absolutely Free Scholarships For Nigerians To Study Overseas (latest Discovery) by Erazetriumphant: 6:30pm On Nov 24, 2013
Please penroll....let me have the information concerning d cyprus admission pls.
Re: Absolutely Free Scholarships For Nigerians To Study Overseas (latest Discovery) by penroll55(m): 6:11am On Nov 25, 2013
Erazetriumphant: Please penroll....let me have the information concerning d cyprus admission pls.
What information do you wish to know. Just ask
Re: Absolutely Free Scholarships For Nigerians To Study Overseas (latest Discovery) by Tunapa9ja: 7:49am On Nov 25, 2013
penroll55:
What information do you wish to know. Just ask
Hw much is their school fee?
Re: Absolutely Free Scholarships For Nigerians To Study Overseas (latest Discovery) by yungcyrus(m): 12:28pm On Nov 25, 2013
Poor peeps lyk us aint gat a say on dis 1...........ASUU z d only 1 dat remembas us.....:hmmm
Re: Absolutely Free Scholarships For Nigerians To Study Overseas (latest Discovery) by penroll55(m): 2:33pm On Nov 25, 2013
Tunapa9ja: Hw much is their school fee?
fees is per course,what course do u wish to study ?
Re: Absolutely Free Scholarships For Nigerians To Study Overseas (latest Discovery) by BENVASCO(m): 10:31am On Nov 30, 2013
computer engineering..bro how much is it?
Re: Absolutely Free Scholarships For Nigerians To Study Overseas (latest Discovery) by BENVASCO(m): 10:38am On Nov 30, 2013
@connect2danny Please am interested in your scholarship program How do i get started?
Re: Absolutely Free Scholarships For Nigerians To Study Overseas (latest Discovery) by penroll55(m): 6:34pm On Nov 30, 2013
BENVASCO: computer engineering..bro how much is it?
Sorry forgot to ask,is it masters or undergraduate?
Re: Absolutely Free Scholarships For Nigerians To Study Overseas (latest Discovery) by BENVASCO(m): 8:20am On Dec 01, 2013
Bachelor
Re: Absolutely Free Scholarships For Nigerians To Study Overseas (latest Discovery) by penroll55(m): 7:16pm On Dec 01, 2013
BENVASCO: Bachelor
for enginering the fees is $2,216 per semester inclusive of 50% scholarship
Re: Absolutely Free Scholarships For Nigerians To Study Overseas (latest Discovery) by Adeyemi005(m): 11:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
Nimasa Scholarship Application Form To Study Abroad is on call 08052873989 for Assistance and Processing

Re: Absolutely Free Scholarships For Nigerians To Study Overseas (latest Discovery) by Afeezolowooke(m): 11:41am On Jan 06, 2015
please what else do i need to know about this scholarship.Need more information
Re: Absolutely Free Scholarships For Nigerians To Study Overseas (latest Discovery) by onlysuccess: 12:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
TO STUDY IN CYPRUS CALL
08064934353 BBM: 24EA4865.
FOR ANY INFO.... THANKS
Re: Absolutely Free Scholarships For Nigerians To Study Overseas (latest Discovery) by Donglitzie: 7:25pm On May 11, 2015

While some people are saying you should pay to get scholarships, and for the most part these people have NEVER studied on a scholarship abroad themselves, I have. I have been living in the USA for years, absolutely on scholarship. And I am NOT from a rich home, heck, I don't even have millions myself!

I shared the information with you on how to get scholarship in the USA for ABSOLUTELY FREE, NO strings attached, on www.livebeyondschool.com/Studying-Abroad.html

Have fun, friends. Hope you find the post useful and the insights shared actionable... please drop your opinion and questions on the contact form there if you have any, I'll gladly respond. Thank you.
Re: Absolutely Free Scholarships For Nigerians To Study Overseas (latest Discovery) by pneumaticos(m): 7:32pm On Dec 26, 2015
Op, its seems the link of your blog is down
Re: Absolutely Free Scholarships For Nigerians To Study Overseas (latest Discovery) by g8662: 11:47am On Jun 20, 2016
.............................................................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................................................

If you have any questions and enquiries please ask them here... http://cyprusuni.com/contact-us/

Are you looking to:

Study in top-ranking universities in Europe?
Win overseas scholarship to study abroad in Europe?
Prestigious, affordable universities in Europe?
Quality undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate programs?
Study in multi-cultural environment?
Admission to affordable bachelor/undergraduate, master or Phd countries abroad?
IELTS/TOEFL/PTE/JAMB – No SAT/GRE/GMAT, Not Required
IGCSE, IB, SAT, A-LEVEL, NECO, WASSEC, GCE, ND, HND, SSCE, BT, B.ENG, and any other - Accepted.
and many more.

Then apply to study at top ranking european universities with scholarship ... http://cyprusuni.com/how-to-apply-for-admission-scholarships-for-international-students-and-cyprusuni-affiliate-program/

Eastern Mediterranean University (EMU), Cyprus International University (CIU), Near East University (NEU)

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Masters Student Or About To Apply 4masters Meet Here / What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? / The List Of Universities That Accept Ijmb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.