Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,797 members, 7,806,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Oba Oladele Olashore Of Iloko Ijesha Is Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Oladele Olashore Of Iloko Ijesha Is Dead (13452 Views)

Jonathan's Trekker Oladele In Otuoke As Election Observer(pic) / The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' / Oh Dear! See How The #GEJTrek Really Transformed John Nihi Oladele (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Oladele Olashore Of Iloko Ijesha Is Dead by ZUBY77(m): 10:29pm On Jun 02, 2012
tpia@:

good job announcing your razzness and bushness.

keep tailng me. You will always stay behind me. And btw u are crackng up. take it easy on marijuana
Re: Oba Oladele Olashore Of Iloko Ijesha Is Dead by Chanchit: 10:29pm On Jun 02, 2012
ismhab: WHEN WILL TB JOSHUA WILL DIE? SO THAT HE WILL STOP KILLING PEOPLE.
Its not too late, you can still go and kill him, so u can rest in peace...
Re: Oba Oladele Olashore Of Iloko Ijesha Is Dead by Orebukola(m): 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2012
[quote author=tpia@]
RIP TO A GREAT MAN,D MAN OF HIS PEOPLE,UR WORK WIL MAKE REMEMBER U ALL DAY LONG.
Re: Oba Oladele Olashore Of Iloko Ijesha Is Dead by Chanchit: 10:35pm On Jun 02, 2012
The news for dey interesting, addingmean he goes to the great beyond with the crown..... Anyway, he should jst try to rest in peace, if he can....
Re: Oba Oladele Olashore Of Iloko Ijesha Is Dead by tpia5: 10:43pm On Jun 02, 2012
ZUBY77:

keep tailng me. You will always stay behind me. And btw u are crackng up. take it easy on marijuana

abeg get off the thread, dumbo. angry
Re: Oba Oladele Olashore Of Iloko Ijesha Is Dead by ucheharry(m): 10:43pm On Jun 02, 2012
Rest in Perfect Peace Olashore
Re: Oba Oladele Olashore Of Iloko Ijesha Is Dead by ayomidefalaye(m): 10:48pm On Jun 02, 2012
[quote authuior=Castosp

Pls don't kill TB JOSHUA for us if u are not satisfied with him go and kill urself

P]Easy o[/quote]
Re: Oba Oladele Olashore Of Iloko Ijesha Is Dead by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 02, 2012
I spent my youth service year in a community close to his and i remembered,even now, with fond memories how i use to marvel at the magnificent edifice he erected in a secondary school he sited in his village.
Some would choose to invest in the city if they have the options he had, but not him. He choosed his village instead.
He is, no doubt, a rural development conscious person and his type is rare to come by. R.I.P Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Oladele Olashore Of Iloko Ijesha Is Dead by PeterKbaba: 11:02pm On Jun 02, 2012
May his soul rest in perfect peace Orun re o,
Re: Oba Oladele Olashore Of Iloko Ijesha Is Dead by tpia5: 11:02pm On Jun 02, 2012
his palace is one of the best looking in africa.

great taste.
Re: Oba Oladele Olashore Of Iloko Ijesha Is Dead by ChibuzoIkenna(m): 11:10pm On Jun 02, 2012
Hello NLanders is he by chance or anyway related to OLAKUNLE OLASHORE @ the HOUR Shared Services Desk @ Access Bank
Re: Oba Oladele Olashore Of Iloko Ijesha Is Dead by velo10: 11:34pm On Jun 02, 2012
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Oba Oladele Olashore Of Iloko Ijesha Is Dead by HisMajesty1(m): 11:47pm On Jun 02, 2012
Eyaa! I was admiring his pictures on billboards along Ife-Ilesha express way while travelling through there dis afternoon... Neva knew he had already died even den.... May his soul RIP.
Re: Oba Oladele Olashore Of Iloko Ijesha Is Dead by chichi414: 11:50pm On Jun 02, 2012
RIP
Re: Oba Oladele Olashore Of Iloko Ijesha Is Dead by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 02, 2012
sad sad what a huge loss...sun re oh sad
Re: Oba Oladele Olashore Of Iloko Ijesha Is Dead by juman(m): 11:59pm On Jun 02, 2012
Hisssss
Re: Oba Oladele Olashore Of Iloko Ijesha Is Dead by papatosibe: 11:59pm On Jun 02, 2012
tpia@:
[b]his palace is one of the best looking in afric[/b]a.

great taste.

How did you know that Tpia? Abi you don go give him BJ for palace before?
Re: Oba Oladele Olashore Of Iloko Ijesha Is Dead by Assalaam(f): 2:33am On Jun 03, 2012
RIP, He is a man of great taste and a good educationist. U can't dispute this if u know his school.
Re: Oba Oladele Olashore Of Iloko Ijesha Is Dead by papatosibe: 3:39am On Jun 03, 2012
As-salaam:
RIP, He is a man of great taste and a good educationist. U can't dispute this if u know his school.

You look like a man. If indeed you are man, WTF is that on your chest? Volley ball?
Re: Oba Oladele Olashore Of Iloko Ijesha Is Dead by Fhemmmy: 4:12am On Jun 03, 2012
ZUBY77: How does his death concern us? What was his nairaland username?

Nairaland has to do with Nigerians and He is a Nigerian . . . .
Re: Oba Oladele Olashore Of Iloko Ijesha Is Dead by homerac7: 5:33am On Jun 03, 2012
if only half of traditional rulers develop their domains as dis man did, it would hav been a better situation. i have always envied Iloko Ijesha people for having a father and investor in ds man. he built his community. adieu Kabiyesi
Re: Oba Oladele Olashore Of Iloko Ijesha Is Dead by crackhouse(m): 6:15am On Jun 03, 2012
Mynd_44: Source before I spread this
Good, at least it shows u are not a fool. It's only fools that spread without verification. But when spreading make sure it doesn't go beyound nairaland pls.
Re: Oba Oladele Olashore Of Iloko Ijesha Is Dead by crackhouse(m): 6:19am On Jun 03, 2012
homerac7: if only half of traditional rulers develop their domains as dis man did, it would hav been a better situation. i have always envied Iloko Ijesha people for having a father and investor in ds man. he built his community. adieu Kabiyesi
how are we sure u are not a bodyguard? Pictures pls
Re: Oba Oladele Olashore Of Iloko Ijesha Is Dead by yokiti: 6:35am On Jun 03, 2012
ADIEU THE AJAGBUSI EKUN!!! One of the best capitalist that believes that production of goods must satisfy the consumers wants at a very convenient cost for all classes of the society. RIP SIR!
Re: Oba Oladele Olashore Of Iloko Ijesha Is Dead by ZUBY77(m): 6:47am On Jun 03, 2012
papatosibe:

How did you know that Tpia? Abi you don go give him BJ for palace before?

Probably
Re: Oba Oladele Olashore Of Iloko Ijesha Is Dead by xreal: 6:48am On Jun 03, 2012
RIP
Re: Oba Oladele Olashore Of Iloko Ijesha Is Dead by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 03, 2012
RIP Kabiyesi....the Lord will give you eternal peace because you were a very peaceful and loving man..adieu Baba Lekan.
Re: Oba Oladele Olashore Of Iloko Ijesha Is Dead by homerac7: 7:13am On Jun 03, 2012
crackhouse: how are we sure u are not a bodyguard? Pictures pls

na wetin concern me with u? if u dey find bodyguard u no knw where to go? abi na wc kain question u drink ogogoro finish come dey ask me? abeg go siddon my friend if u no get beta thing to talk
Re: Oba Oladele Olashore Of Iloko Ijesha Is Dead by musawisdom(m): 7:42am On Jun 03, 2012
this kabiyesi tried for his people. he invested much in his town. this is a lesson for us all. his people felt his wealthiness. who feels you.
Re: Oba Oladele Olashore Of Iloko Ijesha Is Dead by beautifulzerah(f): 7:45am On Jun 03, 2012
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Oba Oladele Olashore Of Iloko Ijesha Is Dead by Murphy7h4: 7:47am On Jun 03, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]Good luck!
Re: Oba Oladele Olashore Of Iloko Ijesha Is Dead by bashydemy(m): 8:29am On Jun 03, 2012
RIP Kabiesi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo - Ghaddafi’s Fall Fuelled Boko-Haram / Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA / How To Defeat Boko Haram: A Message To Nigerian Security Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.