Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

What Has Been Your Greatest Challenge In Life? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Has Been Your Greatest Challenge In Life? (17028 Views)

Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life / What Is The Greatest Mistake You Made In Choosing Your Career .... / What's Your Greatest FEAR? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Been Your Greatest Challenge In Life? by jify(f): 10:02pm On Jun 04, 2012
Mine is trying to be myself n who God wants me 2 b cos I look at myself n can't seem 2 recognize me anymore and also trying 2 get over my ex, just can't seem 2 get him off my mind, God I must overcome these challenges
Re: What Has Been Your Greatest Challenge In Life? by desertboom(m): 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2012
My greatest chanllenges in life is being independent, atleast working for my own money, doing things my own way, having my own things. God help me to be INDEPENDENT soon. Life no dey easy for poor and struggling child.
Re: What Has Been Your Greatest Challenge In Life? by DeepSight(m): 10:13pm On Jun 04, 2012
Ah, nothing beats a nice, good, painful botched marriage.
Re: What Has Been Your Greatest Challenge In Life? by Kusbaby(f): 10:21pm On Jun 04, 2012
My greatest challenge have been trying 2 secure a stable job ,after N Y S C since 2010,may God help me.
Re: What Has Been Your Greatest Challenge In Life? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 04, 2012
2buff: Getting myself to do the right thing at the right time. Not pushing things forward to tomorrow when it can be done NOW or today.

Same problem with me,i always say time dey,only to wake up that there's rili none..+will luv to overcome d spirit of lust,I'm a very open person i dnt know how to woo or pretend to like a girl jst cos i want sex,i jst say it from the jump..I've neva had a relationship dat last a year,they always complain i like sex to much
Re: What Has Been Your Greatest Challenge In Life? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 04, 2012
youmour:

Same problem with me,i always say time dey,only to wake up that there's rili none..+will luv to overcome d spirit of lust,I'm a very open person i dnt know how to woo or pretend to like a girl jst cos i want sex,i jst say it from the jump..I've neva had a relationship dat last a year,they always complain i like sex to much

May our creator help us perform according to our full potential.
Re: What Has Been Your Greatest Challenge In Life? by ibide(m): 10:47pm On Jun 04, 2012
My greatest challege is how i get a job or invest so that i can help million of urhobo children's that are realy suffring may God help urhobo land
Re: What Has Been Your Greatest Challenge In Life? by sashaa(f): 11:42pm On Jun 04, 2012
Dextra: My weight. Moving from 67kg to 60kg. That is my only challenge for now. 7kg!
funny, am trying to move from 60 to 65kg, its bn one hell of a challlenge
Re: What Has Been Your Greatest Challenge In Life? by sashaa(f): 11:44pm On Jun 04, 2012
Mayflowa:

Seriously? U wanna be a model? IMO, 67kg is cool. But try morning and everning exercise and don't eat late night food
it depends on her height actually.
Re: What Has Been Your Greatest Challenge In Life? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 04, 2012
Imohgenius: This is my first post on Nairaland I have been viewing as a guest for too long. I believe that I have a Godgiven mission to bring many of Nairaland's godless users to full obedience to the will of Christ fufilling the mandate of making disciples of all nations, even a cybernation. Surely the knowledge of the Glory of God shall cover Nairaland as the waters cover the sea. God bless you all!
this isn't your first post,don't you understand the meaning of first?stop lying and preaching xtianity at the same time,God isn't a liar.
Re: What Has Been Your Greatest Challenge In Life? by freecocoa(f): 12:21am On Jun 05, 2012
gbesky:

U don't have to worry about the first, I can assure U... But u must know its now in ur court, so every decision matters now. I wish u the very best.
Thanks a lot dear.
Re: What Has Been Your Greatest Challenge In Life? by ziediolike(m): 12:29am On Jun 05, 2012
My challenge plenty oh
1. How to avoid boko haram
2. How to know d rite plane to enta
3. How to know d best place to get a house where plane wont land on
4. How to avoid death traps on express way when im going to villa. Lyk supa mario
5. How to save cost in nt buying gen by usin phcn lite
6. How to avoid militancy
7. To avoid dem ritualist in my villa
8. Lagos danfo and okada men na anoda challeng 4 me
pls smone help me!!

1 Like

Re: What Has Been Your Greatest Challenge In Life? by ziediolike(m): 12:35am On Jun 05, 2012
Caracta: ...getting a good job.
...breaking from the addiction of Nairaland, games and social networks.
...cooking (i cook a lot, but it's more of a punishment. I do not enjoy it)
me i eat a lot, wat is d joy of cook'n wen no one is there to eat apart frm u?
Re: What Has Been Your Greatest Challenge In Life? by ziediolike(m): 12:47am On Jun 05, 2012
gbosah: My greatest challeng is getting admission to my dream uni which i have search for over 3 yrs and getting some finance to suponsor myself.
funny enough wen d schl cums d funds wld come.
Re: What Has Been Your Greatest Challenge In Life? by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 05, 2012
its touching my soul as i read through these pages of people's challenges in life. i wish i were God, i d' just fulfill them for you brothers and sisters at a press of a button. nevertheless, i wish you all answers to your prayers, i love you all, after reading your challenges, i would say i am speechless about my own life..
Re: What Has Been Your Greatest Challenge In Life? by http(m): 1:53am On Jun 05, 2012
Hmmm! seriously, my greatest challenge is how soon my wife and kid get to the states, it seems eternal and i hope we will survive it, and also to keep the commitment of not having any relationship with any woman here in the states... Though 2 years is gone, i still have 3 more years... God, u know i love my wife n kid, i've worked all my life to be a better person and am still in the journey, please preserve my family n make us see through this Trial and others... I pray i never regret this step in my entire life...amin.
Re: What Has Been Your Greatest Challenge In Life? by Nobody: 3:03am On Jun 05, 2012
I am very young, my family's first-born with four younger ones. An orphan who is on the path to success. My greatest challenge is keeping distractions aside, I do very well in academics but damn dis gals mehn angry... dem no wan let me rest! + I carry the weight of my siblings's troubles but dunno how well to solve their problems; seems like the problems never end...I just feel overwhelmed by the amount of problems I pass through each day. Too much worries for a young kid.
Re: What Has Been Your Greatest Challenge In Life? by ChideraFavour(m): 3:30am On Jun 05, 2012
MOGUL.O:

me tooo....

And also the right woman in my life will be a plause..
seconded !!
Re: What Has Been Your Greatest Challenge In Life? by rhamzus(m): 5:12am On Jun 05, 2012
Is being sensitive to issues. Feel nothing @ work, which pays well bt i derive no joy doin it. Nvr had a relatnship cos i care less abt others. My mentor lost her husband in d dana crash nd i cant still bring it to reality. I live my daily life like a routine. Culd dis b depression or i jst need a spark?

1 Like

Re: What Has Been Your Greatest Challenge In Life? by obo389(m): 5:57am On Jun 05, 2012
miketolu: Challenges do come n go but the one ive been facing for years now has been how to understand my fiancee.She seems to be more of a glib.She gives u what she cannot take.What makes a man definitely comes from how u are able to manage n control your emotions but this wears me out n ds will be my first relationship even though i never plan of having another.Its really a challenge
Re: What Has Been Your Greatest Challenge In Life? by obo389(m): 6:01am On Jun 05, 2012
cry my broda,a failed courtship is beter than a failed marriage.
The lord is your strength.
Re: What Has Been Your Greatest Challenge In Life? by obo389(m): 6:07am On Jun 05, 2012
My greatest challenge then was how i could start earning a living for myself by getting a good job.i thank God is all in the past now.
My other challenge is finding a good and virteous lady to settle down with.
Re: What Has Been Your Greatest Challenge In Life? by zangiff(m): 6:33am On Jun 05, 2012
getting so much traffic for? check signature
Re: What Has Been Your Greatest Challenge In Life? by Buc(m): 6:58am On Jun 05, 2012
dexter1983:

jude,av got a gret biz idea u cud be interested in dat av workd on for over 3yrs now.u can inbox me if u r rily interested in biz.its very promisin i can assure u.pentane90@yahoo.com
everybody dey here dey open up their intimate issues, hoping 4 possible solution, u wan take advantage of it take 419 sbody. Y can't u share it here so everybody or anybody who wants can venture? Secrecy 'no tell anybody' thats how u manage to steal from people not minding if d people borrowed d money or how long and hard it took d them 2 save what u want 2 steal from them. U fools create so much mistrust in d society, thats one reason its had to survive or be happy even when one is not asking 4 much. C girls re here asking 4 Mr right while many of us guys re also here talking of meeting d right ladies, because of bas'tards nobody trusts anybody.

1 Like

Re: What Has Been Your Greatest Challenge In Life? by iyke648(m): 7:02am On Jun 05, 2012
PrettyCindy: My greatest challenge was my decision to keep and carry my pregnancy and live alone all through after my ex husband and i seperated when i was 2months pregnant for him. And he left to live with his girlfriend. My son is 6months old now and i am the strongest and happiest woman on earth!
My next challenge which i believe i will scale through with God on my side will be to choose the main Mr right wisely cos they are already coming.
. U are really a strong lady. I rly appreciate ur courage. I cud imagin d pains u must hav gone thru. Jst put ur trust In God.He wil surely help u make d right choice. My regards to ur lovely kid smiley
Re: What Has Been Your Greatest Challenge In Life? by shilling(f): 8:17am On Jun 05, 2012
My parents divorce.
Re: What Has Been Your Greatest Challenge In Life? by inene: 8:25am On Jun 05, 2012
MY GREATEST CHALLENGE IN LIFE IS TO HAVE THE KIND OF MONEY THAT WILL MAKE ME ANSWERABLE ONLY TO MY CONSCIENCE. WHEN YOU DONT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY YOU LIVE IN DENAIL OF THE TRUE YOU OR YOU LIVE THE LIFE THE LIFE OF THE HYPOCRITE, PLEASING OTHERS RATHER THAN YOURSELF. THIS IS MY GREATEST CHALLENGE.
Re: What Has Been Your Greatest Challenge In Life? by Tiana155(f): 8:53am On Jun 05, 2012
My challenges right now is to graduate this year..., to be a good wife to my husband, and be a good mum to my daughter. Life is full of challenges, After one, another comes. Why i love God so much is, He never gives us challenges we cannot overcome. YOU CAN OVERCOME.
Re: What Has Been Your Greatest Challenge In Life? by brabus(m): 8:57am On Jun 05, 2012
Honestly, my greatest challenge right now is how to sustain all that I have.

Not so much but too complex.

B'ori ba se to, lo maa n fo ni. As head big, na him the headache go be.
Re: What Has Been Your Greatest Challenge In Life? by Raxxye(m): 9:03am On Jun 05, 2012
Getting a PhD admission into a European or American University with a Nigerian masters degree. Quite a task, it seems!
Re: What Has Been Your Greatest Challenge In Life? by tanimola22: 9:46am On Jun 05, 2012
Raxxye: Getting a PhD admission into a European or American University with a Nigerian masters degree. Quite a task, it seems!

How do your Master's and even BSc look like? In what field(s)? Doing a PhD in Europe or America should not be such a huge task. If you have the right qualifications, I can offer suggestions.

T22.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tired With Ican Exams! / Did You Recently Quit Your Job For Another One? Let Us Share Experiences / How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.