Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC (21827 Views)

Buhari Tells BBC, Boko Haram: Militants 'close To Defeat'. / Be Ready To Refund Stolen Money, El Rufai Tells PDP / Quit Presidential Race Now! You Are Expired El Rufai Tells Ibb And Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by SamMilla1(m): 12:41pm On Jun 03, 2012
Actually i believe el rufai said the truth. They know themselves up there. Which one are we supposed to call lies?
Henry okah's confession ?
General Azazi's confession?
El Rufais's
Which one ?
Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by Beaf: 12:45pm On Jun 03, 2012
It seems that these days if you want to find an id!ot, all you have to do is log into NL, and the likes of fools as desperate as El-Rufai and Buhari come pouring out of the cracks. Where else can one find a foul odour like ballabriggs?

A lying, boko haram loving, youth corper killing phucker.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by ballabriggs: 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2012
Beaf: It seems that these days if you want to find an id!ot, all you have to do is log into NL, and the likes of fools as desperate as El-Rufai and Buhari come pouring out of the cracks. Where else can one find a foul odour like ballabriggs?

A lying, boko haram loving, youth corper killing phucker.

Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2012
Bro,y r u also supporting GEJ
Beaf: ^
When an id!ot get exposed for lying, they come up with foolishness. I really pity you.
Loser.

By the way, stop lying that I am Reno Omokri, it just makes you seem ever more desperate and stup!d.
Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by lateef4me(m): 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2012
El-rufai is a devil and only a baby will believe him !

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2012
Bro,y r u always supporting GEJ
Beaf: ^
When an id!ot get exposed for lying, they come up with foolishness. I really pity you.
Loser.

By the way, stop lying that I am Reno Omokri, it just makes you seem ever more desperate and stup!d.
Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by ballabriggs: 12:50pm On Jun 03, 2012
Soyedele1: Bro,y r u always supporting GEJ

Look no further, the photo says it all.

Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by Beaf: 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2012
Sam Milla: Actually i believe el rufai said the truth. They know themselves up there. Which one are we supposed to call lies?
Henry okah's confession ?
General Azazi's confession?
El Rufais's
Which one ?

Boko haram started out as ANPP thugs under ex-gov Sherrif. They morphed into a religious group after he left power and into a terror group when politicians from across the core-North began using it.

Henry Okah works for IBB.

Azazi said that the PDP zoning became a monster that engulfed the whole of core-Northern Nigeria; ANPP, CPC, PDP etc.
That has become a uniting factor for all core-Northern elite politician, regardless of party affiliation and an immense security risk in parts of the core-North.

El-Rufai is likely trying to divert attention away from himself. It is not impossible that emergency action is needed to cover tracks at this time.
Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by ndahbros1: 12:54pm On Jun 03, 2012
DaLover: The looney's are at it again...well all other attempts to rubbish GEJ's character have failed woefully so far...lets see how fat this one would go.

I am totally indifferent to d accusations coming from El-Rufai. But do not for one minute think d smear campaign, sadly, is not working. GEJ doesn't command one-third d popularity he had as recently as December. If he were to hold popularity polls now, he wud be shocked at how down south his approval rating has dropped.
Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by vedaxcool(m): 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2012
Lol grin grin grin unah no go kill persin for nl, beaf is that your pix?
Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by ballabriggs: 12:57pm On Jun 03, 2012
Beaf:

Boko haram started out as ANPP thugs under ex-gov Sherrif. They morphed into a religious group after he left power and into a terror group when politicians from across the core-North began using it.

Henry Okah works for IBB.

Azazi said that the PDP zoning became a monster that engulfed the whole of core-Northern Nigeria; ANPP, CPC, PDP etc.

El-Rufai is likely trying to divert attention away from himself. It is not impossible that emergency action is needed to cover tracks at this time.

Time to let the world know who you truly are. You are a fraud and a scum! Lied about your being VP Africa in Mr Trippi's firm when indeed you were a mouth piece for Jonathan's government.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by ikeyman00(m): 12:57pm On Jun 03, 2012
@@@@@

nobody is denying there arent any trace of boko b astard in the fg

nobody will deny that but what we the good people arent comfortable about is the relutance the so called allah fellower are either scared to critise boko fools or god knows what upon on the assuarance they proclaim from allah?

In addition so far the churches are gradually getting blew off in the north

just wonderin if anybody note all these

so how do u relate these activites of boko b astards to the subject of the thread

No need playin politics with human lives as we speak brothers and sister just got blew up in Bauchi

what next?

alj boko harem ur arrest is pending!
Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by Beaf: 12:57pm On Jun 03, 2012
vedaxcool: Lol grin grin grin unah no go kill persin for nl, beaf is that your pix?

Would it give you a se'xual climax if wasn't or it was? Stick to the topic if you have half a brain.
Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by ballabriggs: 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2012
Beaf:

Would it give you a se'xual climax if wasn't or it was? Stick to the topic if you have half a brain.

A fraud!

Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by iykak47: 1:00pm On Jun 03, 2012
Some years ago the alamajaris killed innocent southeners over a Danish cartoon, the same i diots struck again over miss world pageant, what about youth copers that were killed last year? Is Jonathan responsible for all those killings the north has adopted as their hobby?
Since i was born i have been hearing of alamajari killings, it didnt start today, el rufai should hide his face in shame.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by Beaf: 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2012
ballabriggs:

Time to let the world know who you truly are. You are a fraud and a scum! Lied about your being VP Africa in Mr Trippi's firm when indeed you were a mouth piece for Jonathan's government.

Lol! You have taken to talking stup!dly, because you have been intellectually defeated.
You sound really foolish, especially as I am not Reno Omokri.

Stick to the topic if you can, and allow me continue rubbing your puny, boko haram loving, youth corper killing brain in the dogs arse.
Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by TechRev: 1:03pm On Jun 03, 2012
When someone posts repeated pictures telling an individual he has not met that its him, even when ignored he keeps saying "Hey thats you" "Hey thats you" "Hey thats you". It seems the man posting the pics has gone mad, or is about to go mad or was born mad or is obsessed with the picture. Am just wondering aloud.
Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by ballabriggs: 1:03pm On Jun 03, 2012
Beaf:

Lol! You have taken to talking stup!dly, because you have been intellectually defeated.
You sound really foolish, especially as I am not Reno Omokri.

Stick to the topic if you can, and allow me continue rubbing your puny, boko haram loving, youth corper killing brain in the dogs arse.

Die if you want to. The fact remains you are a fraud!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by Demdem(m): 1:07pm On Jun 03, 2012
To be honest, beaf na handsome boy oo.

@post, elrufai didn't say anything new here. He just reaffirm what azazi told us about pdp being the evil boko himself.
The retardeen constant refusal to punish the sponsors whom he knows very well despite infiltrating his govt also reaffirms rufai position.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by Beaf: 1:09pm On Jun 03, 2012
TechRev: When someone posts repeated pictures telling an individual he has not met that its him, even when ignored he keeps saying "Hey thats you" "Hey thats you" "Hey thats you". It seems the man posting the pics has gone mad, or is about to go mad or was born mad or is obsessed with the picture. Am just wondering aloud.

Lol! grin
Its funny indeed, but maybe ballabriggs has decided to entertain us against our wills today.
Obviously, the boko haram loving twerp has concluded that he lacks the intellectual capacity to maintain his initial lie's, so is clowning to cover up.
Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by Beaf: 1:12pm On Jun 03, 2012
Demdem: To be honest, beaf na handsome boy oo.

@post, elrufai didn't say anything new here. He just reaffirm what azazi told us about pdp being the evil boko himself.
The [b]retardeen [/b]constant refusal to punish the sponsors whom he knows very well despite infiltrating his govt also reaffirms rufai position.

[size=13pt]Atiku toilet roll, you always lovingly mention this "retardeen." Is he or she or it one of your beloved ancestors?
Beat the drum jare! Ge gu gu ge ge! And sing praises to Alhaji Adeleke [b]demdem [/b]Retardeen! grin[/size]

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/download/683289[/img]

Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by ballabriggs: 1:14pm On Jun 03, 2012
Beaf:

Lol! grin
Its funny indeed, but maybe ballabriggs has decided to entertain us against our wills today.
Obviously, the boko haram loving twerp has concluded that he lacks the intellectual capacity to maintain his initial lie's, so is clowning to cover up.

A fraud will always deny who he is.

Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 03, 2012
I think i like beaf,he knws how to respond to pple insulting him but on a more serious note,i wonder wht pple(NLers)will do to beaf if he reveals his true identity
vedaxcool: Lol grin grin grin unah no go kill persin for nl, beaf is that your pix?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by vedaxcool(m): 1:17pm On Jun 03, 2012
Beaf:

Lol grin grin why are you so pained? Or is it that u are working overtime being a govt spokesman pissing u off? Pls nlanders make unah do am small small beaf needs his rest, the work overload is killing him!
Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by Beaf: 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2012
vedaxcool:

Lol grin grin why are you so pained? Or is it that u are working overtime being a govt spokesman pissing u off? Pls nlanders make unah do am small small beaf needs his rest, the work overload is killing him!

Yet another boko haram luv'n phuck creeps out from under the rocks!

Lolzzz!! Una don leave di topic? grin grin grin
This is what the pain of intellectual defeat can bring to a man! Their bent lil flacid willy's start shrinking further and flapping in the wind for kids to see!

It is the way of dogs and baboons who blow up innocent souls, because they are desperate to the point of red-eyed madness. May the blood of the innocent haunt you.
Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by vedaxcool(m): 1:24pm On Jun 03, 2012
Soyedele1: I think i like beaf,he knws how to respond to pple insulting him but on a more serious note,i wonder wht pple(NLers)will do to beaf if he reveals his true identity

I don't think they will do anything, I mean they would take it the poor guy is just hustling trying to take care of his family, remember the people he serves are more loathed than he is and yet no one has harmed them yet!
Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by londoner: 1:25pm On Jun 03, 2012
Elrufai is being irrational if he laid the blame at GEJ's door, especially for the reasons he gave.

I dont know which Nigeria he has been living in but corruption has never been a secret and the government has never had to create something to hide it........it is a very open secret.

It does not make sense to say that GEJ would set up a group to undermine him so badly and so frequently. In fact if he had created a group and was seen to have been winning the battle, then maybe that would be a distraction, but why would he create a battle for himself that he then loses?...........it does not tally.

especially, as corruption is NOT being covered up but rather we are hearing of new ones all the time.
I think we all suspect that the sponsors are those high up in Nigertian politics and it then goes without saying that they would be PDP bigwigs or those once associated with them.

That is logical, who else has such acces to power and wealth and also the grassroots?

I believe the sponsors are PDP alright, but those who want to unseat GEJ at all cost, not GEJ himself.

That being said,there is nothing to suggest that GEJ is not corrupt. But that is a different issue.

Its a shame that we have so called politicians go and disgrace themselves in front of international media with beer parlour/ Nollywood type accusations, just to be inflammatory..... He actually sounds imbalanced if he said that.
Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by Beaf: 1:28pm On Jun 03, 2012
vedaxcool:

I don't think they will do anything, I mean they would take it the poor guy is just hustling trying to take care of his family, remember the people he serves are more loathed than he is and yet no one has harmed them yet!

And the number of death threats I've received from you blood loving dogs and baboons is just your way of having fun, isn't it?
You sound mad, because you are mad, bro.
Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by Demdem(m): 1:32pm On Jun 03, 2012
Beaf:

[size=13pt]Atiku toilet roll, you always lovingly mention this "retardeen." Is he or she or it one of your beloved ancestors?
Beat the drum jare! Ge gu gu ge ge! And sing praises to Alhaji Adeleke [b]demdem [/b]Retardeen! grin[/size]

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/download/683289[/img]

grin

Accursed, now I know u are confused. How can I be for pdp atiku and still be an ACN member while working for buhari? Egbon razist, u mad gan oo.
Again, elrufai is on point.the retardeen is the problem here.
Demdem: To be honest, beaf na handsome boy oo.

The retardeen constant refusal to punish the sponsors whom he knows very well despite infiltrating his govt also reaffirms rufai position.
Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by Beaf: 1:37pm On Jun 03, 2012
londoner: Elrufai is being irrational if he laid the blame at GEJ's door, especially for the reasons he gave.

I dont know which Nigeria he has been living in but corruption has never been a secret and the government has never had to create something to hide it........it is a very open secret.

It does not make sense to say that GEJ would set up a group to undermine him so badly and so frequently. In fact if he had created a group and was seen to have been winning the battle, then maybe that would be a distraction, but why would he create a battle for himself that he then loses?...........it does not tally.

especially, as corruption is NOT being covered up but rather we are hearing of new ones all the time.
I think we all suspect that the sponsors are those high up in Nigertian politics and it then goes without saying that they would be PDP bigwigs or those once associated with them.

That is logical, who else has such acces to power and wealth and also the grassroots?

I believe the sponsors are PDP alright, but those who want to unseat GEJ at all cost, not GEJ himself.

That being said,there is nothing to suggest that GEJ is not corrupt. But that is a different issue.

Its a shame that we have so called politicians go and disgrace themselves in front of international media with beer parlour/ Nollywood type accusations, just to be inflammatory..... He actually sounds imbalanced if he said that.

85% of Nigeria's indeginious oil wells are held by the core-Northern elite. This group of a few men make twice as much per annum as the entire Niger Delta; they do not pay states and LG's like the FG. The money is all raw cash.

The licenses to those oil blocks were issued by Abacha (and Buhari), IBB and Abubakar. Incidentally, most of these licenses are due for renewal between 2016 and 2018. These men are very deeply scared of a GEJ in power at that time; this the reason politics has become extreme and there is such a fiercely fevered battle for 2015 (even though its a very long 3 years away). It is a battle for the ability to continue phucking Nigeria and manufacturing almajiri's at industrial scale. What can such a group of men be called, but parasites.

Boko haram is all about oil.
Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by vedaxcool(m): 1:39pm On Jun 03, 2012
@beaf
So you receive death threats? From who? Are you sure such thrrats are from nairaland? Have u contacted the Police ? The army, sss? But I don't believe any one here would threaten to kill you,knowing u are hustling to take care of yourself and family? And how did you death treat"tors" contact you, man be honest do u think anyone on NL will threaten u for being a govt spokes man?
Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by hubreality(m): 1:39pm On Jun 03, 2012
frosbel: Now they blame GEJ for their violent tendencies , lol. grin

As usual Nigerians are a gullible lot, anybody who believes this nonsense needs a new brain !!

El-Rufai is simply a tribalist and saddist pointing accusing fingers against the President because of his selfish 2015 political ambitions. My questions are: 1. Are there no state governors, the so called elders forum, and community leaders in these affected areas? 2. Are these bombers or sect spirits among humans?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight / Deji Adeyanju's Re-arrest Shameful- Timi Frank ...says Osinbajo, Buratai / Federal Govt Feeds Pupils With 594 Cattle, 138,000 Chickens Weekly – VP Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.