Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop - Travel (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop (98476 Views)

Derailed Train At Iju Station Today (photo) / Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest / Pictures Of The Crashed Dana Airplane At Iju (agege) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by pdozie: 10:50am On Jun 04, 2012
Kx: We ve seen armed robbery on the rise,insecurity, unemployment, ritual killing,bad road, highest level of corruption, plain crash, fuel price increase,boko haram, banks closing shops etc, all in the 1st yr of this govt alone.

In all honesty, all the govt efforts has nt solved any of these problems;
In the face of all these, what else must happen b4 an elected govt that fails to bring in solutions to problems throw in the towel and give room to people who may have solutions to come on board?

There are many people/agencies that should share the blame including the management of Dana Air (if all allegations shared on site is confirmed to be true). Some people in this forum alleged that the plane was not Ok to fly but the management insisted they fly it; Its another thing to confirm the veracity of this claim. Of course if true, then Dana Air management has a good case to answer.
Meanwhile, I heard on 99.3FM that the black Box has been recovered. Lets hope more revelations will come from it.

For those that died - Eternal rest grant unto them oh Lord! And may your perpertual light shine upon them. May their souls rest in peace. Amen!!
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 04, 2012
This plane is still much in very good condition according to my personal view.

Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 04, 2012
enitan2002: This plane is still much in very good condition according to my personal view.
The fact that the painting is shiny and new does not mean that the engines are badly maintained and faulty. The fact that somebody looks hale and healthy does not mean that he does not have terminal disease.
Not everything is what it seems.

1 Like

Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Andybaby: 12:13pm On Jun 04, 2012
we need to be prayerful, these are terrible happenings. i remember the plane crashes in 2005 that took the lives some prominent nigerians. I pray for the families to be able to bear the loss of their loved ones. WE SAY NO TO PLANE CRASHES
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Guapo(m): 2:16pm On Jun 04, 2012
enitan2002: This plane is still much in very good condition according to my personal view.
On what exactly are u basing ur assessment? I hope its not on d body paint and sign writing. U can't ascertain d air worthiness of a plane tru a mere picture!
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by tigerleggs(m): 2:26pm On Jun 04, 2012
Bawss1:

No sir. Not Charlie Tango here
Copied not Charlie Tango here.
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by manny4life(m): 2:57pm On Jun 04, 2012

You try. You have spoken like a true local champion. The Airframe/Powerplant of the airplane is WEAK and not structurally sound enough, regardless of how much shiny/bright paint or coat on it will change that.
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by opeyemi500(m): 3:12pm On Jun 04, 2012
None survived ...
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by perfectcrush(m): 3:30pm On Jun 04, 2012
sad......................wat NEWS
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by ayusbobs(m): 4:51pm On Jun 04, 2012
jamil!:
Are you still crying or you give up? The nation as a whole need to be re-branded.

we are all responsible for this,i hope we can stand wit one voice with unity to do wot wil suppose to do as a citizen. No one knows the next victim.
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Caracta(f): 5:36pm On Jun 04, 2012
On thursday, a tanker exploded.
On friday, another tanker exploded in the same area.
On saturday, a cargo plane crashed.
On sunday, another airplane crashed.
There shall be no loss again. If u believe, say AMEN!
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by defbond1: 8:21pm On Jun 04, 2012
my assumption too. at this point the plane is usually that low that it coulldnt have exploded immediately at impact. surely there was a few moments before it exploded! Nigerians need answers!!!
enitan2002:

A plane at that point is flying less than 230knots, and its about 3,500ft......do the maths, what could have happened for a whole passengers in the aircraft to have perished.
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by gel03: 11:53pm On Jun 04, 2012
MY HEART BLEEDS.............. I AM SPEECHLESS
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Sagamite(m): 8:48am On Jun 05, 2012

SMH!

Fck democracy!
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by dj5naira(m): 8:50am On Jun 05, 2012
What goes up, surely must come down.
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by droidtech: 10:09am On Jun 05, 2012
May the souls of the departed rest in peace.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgwcqTqdpZY&feature=plcp
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Dawdy(m): 6:47am On Jun 06, 2012
so pathetic!
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by jpphilips(m): 7:40pm On Jun 06, 2012
Caracta: On thursday, a tanker exploded.
On friday, another tanker exploded in the same area.
On saturday, a cargo plane crashed.
On sunday, another airplane crashed.
There shall be no loss again. If u believe, say AMEN!

continue deceiving yourself, so long as this level of corruption persists, we are yet to see the worse
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by olanshi: 3:35am On Jan 18, 2013
I heard that the DANA Plane is back on AIR... Shaking my head for the government we have in this country corruption has eaten into there bones.. Spit on your face Nigerian Government
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Nobody: 2:12am On Oct 22, 2013
I ressurected this thread 4 U guys to pause and ponder on your lives. Meanwhile i lost 2 persons here
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by KingAzubuike(f): 4:31pm On Jan 19, 2020
Almost 8 years on, RIP

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Man Rides Bicycle Taller Than A Bus On Lagos Road (pics) / Obudu Mountain Resort Looks Like Europe But Nigerians Don't Value Their Own / Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.