Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,582 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? (4796 Views)

LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! / Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? / Can I Marry My Senior Brother's Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? by Ayandaseyi(m): 4:16pm On Jun 03, 2012
It was a funny story from my friend came to lagos for his industrial training and his living with his brother but unfortunately his brother used to washed his wife bra,panties,clothes and many more..he asked me that "can he take the responsible of his brother as yoruba culture concern"
Re: Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? by realghy(m): 7:12pm On Jun 04, 2012
Chai mba! God forbid
Re: Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? by ijebabe: 11:27pm On Jun 04, 2012
What right thinking woman will give someone else her underwear to wash. Is she dying? Gross!

1 Like

Re: Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? by lifestyle1(m): 11:46pm On Jun 04, 2012
This is happening for real. embarassed
Re: Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 04, 2012
Ayandaseyi: It was a funny story FROM my friend came to lagos for his industrial training and his LIVING with his brother..he asked me that "can he take the RESPONSIBLE of his brother as yoruba culture CONCERN"
*Misuse of English*
it says it all; ur broda married a Literate wu has brainwashed him wit 'Love Is Blind'

beta take him 2 d nearest Beach and wash his head or get ACIDOTHAMINE 4rm d nearest pharmacy
Re: Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? by ijebabe: 11:54pm On Jun 04, 2012
Harbioollah:
*Misuse of English*
it says it all; ur broda married a Literate wu has brainwashed him wit 'Love Is Blind'

beta take him 2 d nearest Beach and wash his head or get ACIDOTHAMINE 4rm d nearest pharmacy
You might as well follow him to the beach. Ur own don dey too much sef grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 05, 2012
ijebabe:
You might as well follow him to the beach. Ur own don dey too much sef grin grin
U don dey vex?
I wnt follow im bt i can as well wash ur underwears..u know say I Loff Yhu na
Re: Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? by Sijo01(f): 12:09am On Jun 05, 2012
Hope he iron's d bra n panties after washin?
Re: Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 05, 2012
grin grin shocked
Re: Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? by ijebabe: 12:15am On Jun 05, 2012
Harbioollah:
U don dey vex?
I wnt follow im bt i can as well wash ur underwears..u know say I Loff Yhu na
U loff yhu Oya slap urself!grin
Re: Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? by LesbianBoy(m): 12:28am On Jun 05, 2012
The only business I have with a female pant is pulling down and..... But to wash it MBANU! I can't wash for my GF sef "talkless" of my brother's wife!
Re: Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? by onila(f): 12:28am On Jun 05, 2012
grin omo this kind topic!
Re: Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? by 190: 1:07am On Jun 05, 2012
Onila can I wash urs
Re: Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? by onila(f): 1:21am On Jun 05, 2012
190: Onila can I wash urs

yea virgin panties grin
Re: Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? by Flashaldrin(m): 1:38am On Jun 05, 2012
onila, 190 is also a virgin embarassed embarassed cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? by 190: 1:57am On Jun 05, 2012
Flashdarling stop exposing my secret
Re: Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? by 190: 1:58am On Jun 05, 2012
onila:

yea virgin panties grin

I really don't mind
Re: Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? by Mynd44: 3:02am On Jun 05, 2012
Sijo01: Hope he iron's d bra n panties after washin?
He applies starch so ironing is a must
Re: Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? by Osa0(m): 4:09am On Jun 05, 2012
Blood of Jesus!!!
Re: Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? by Exponental(m): 5:02am On Jun 05, 2012
If u cant share ur brodas wife with, why share her "private" with him. Better work on ur bros cos he has been jazzed.
Re: Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? by Sijo01(f): 7:00am On Jun 05, 2012
Mynd_44:
He applies starch so ironing is a must

Ho gud, dat mak's him a professnal undies washer. He doz kno hw it wrks.
Re: Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? by Mynd44: 8:45am On Jun 05, 2012
Sign he will open a shop and register the company under the laws of the federation. I hope the OP will help him with some publicity
Re: Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? by delkuf(m): 9:03am On Jun 05, 2012
@sijos i dey feel u. y a man go dey wash he wife pant. God forbid
Re: Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? by shadshadyz: 2:15pm On Jun 06, 2012
Ayandaseyi: It was a funny story from my friend came to lagos for his industrial training and his living with his brother but unfortunately his brother used to washed his wife bra,panties,clothes and many more..he asked me that "can he take the responsible of his brother as yoruba culture concern"

what is the brother doing?
abeg to the Yoruba's, hope 'as Yoruba culture concerned he can also sleep with his brothers wife too, as he is washing her bra and pant and many more........'
Re: Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? by gendebs(m): 2:34pm On Jun 06, 2012
That smelling thing wey blood and so many things don stain. Olorun maje
Re: Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 06, 2012
What nonsense. . .
Re: Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 06, 2012
smh.

fool fool thread.
mschew! fuckry.
Re: Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? by Dyt(f): 6:22pm On Jun 06, 2012
Only happens in d movies
Even wen I wz dyin, I didn't allow him touch it nt 2 talk of my gals
Re: Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? by brownusagirl(f): 6:38pm On Jun 06, 2012
ijebabe: What right thinking woman will give someone else her underwear to wash. Is she dying? Gross!
I agree! I hated it when my father attempted to wash clothes because he would ruin them but the only man that can touch clothes are the husband!
Re: Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? by drnoel: 7:22pm On Jun 06, 2012
Ayandaseyi: It was a funny story from my friend came to lagos for his industrial training and his living with his brother but unfortunately his brother used to washed his wife bra,panties,clothes and many more..he asked me that "can he take the responsible of his brother as yoruba culture concern"

tell him he is a pervert
Re: Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? by Mynd44: 7:28pm On Jun 06, 2012
drnoel:

tell him he is a pervert
How is he a pervert?
Re: Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? by sucezTP(f): 8:41pm On Jun 06, 2012
Dat woman must b out of her senses in d first place! She shld av requested 4 an housemaid instead of turnin d hubby in2 a slave..

Somtin must b wrng in dat family! D man really needs prayer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Non-Igbo Guys: Do You Avoid Marrying Igbo Girls? / 9 Things Guys Think When You're On Top / What Exactly Do You Gain After Watching Po,rn??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.