Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Pictures Of The Crashed Dana Airplane At Iju (agege) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of The Crashed Dana Airplane At Iju (agege) (6195 Views)

How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) / Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest / Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of The Crashed Dana Airplane At Iju (agege) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 03, 2012
Just received this pic on my BB

Am short of words
What a loss!

I hope NEMA is there to help cos I learnt there is serious fire outbreak as a result of the crash.

Re: Pictures Of The Crashed Dana Airplane At Iju (agege) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 03, 2012
I hope there are survivors

Re: Pictures Of The Crashed Dana Airplane At Iju (agege) by Jakumo(m): 6:14pm On Jun 03, 2012
Reports are that the plane was on the landing roll, but may have touched down at too high a speed for a safe stop to be made before the end of the runway. There are bound to be survivors, though some will sadly have died from smoke inhalation or fire.

A wet runway from the recent tropical storm in Lagos may have diminished the aircraft's wheel braking power, or even worse, caused it to hydro-plane on standing water, losing directional stability. It is even possible the pilots survived, if they got out before the flames took hold.
Re: Pictures Of The Crashed Dana Airplane At Iju (agege) by mensdept: 6:32pm On Jun 03, 2012
Time to start killing the leaders, pastors, mallams, and everyone that is deceiving our people. If not, the wosrt days are upon the country very soon.

If you bimbos still want to be "EH God O, God go see us through" bullshyyt, then prepare to bury those you sabi without anyone caring.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Crashed Dana Airplane At Iju (agege) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 03, 2012
From channels twitter page:

"UPDATE: The DG of NCAA, Harold Demuren, has confirmed that none of d passengers on board the crashed Dana Airline aircraft survived"

So unfortunate & so sad
Re: Pictures Of The Crashed Dana Airplane At Iju (agege) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 03, 2012
cry

Re: Pictures Of The Crashed Dana Airplane At Iju (agege) by velo10: 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2012
Touching!!!
Re: Pictures Of The Crashed Dana Airplane At Iju (agege) by inspirenet: 11:16pm On Jun 03, 2012
Shocking
Re: Pictures Of The Crashed Dana Airplane At Iju (agege) by NEROSKY(m): 12:09am On Jun 04, 2012
Also heard that the plane that crashed today was the same plane that had landing gear problem in Uyo a couple of weeks back. It gave signs, but the airline didn't do anything about it. What a shame!
Re: Pictures Of The Crashed Dana Airplane At Iju (agege) by muffins99(f): 1:16am On Jun 04, 2012
Timehin: Just received this pic on my BB

Am short of words
What a loss!

I hope NEMA is there to help cos I learnt there is serious fire outbreak as a result of the crash.

Timehin, can you kindly remove the second picture in your 7.58pm post. It's got a dead person in it and it is not dignifying nor proper to broadcast this. I don't mean any offence. thanks
Re: Pictures Of The Crashed Dana Airplane At Iju (agege) by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 04, 2012
muffins99:

Timehin, can you kindly remove the second picture in your 7.58pm post. It's got a dead person in it and it is not dignifying nor proper to broadcast this. I don't mean any offence. thanks

Thanks muffins99,Its been removed.
I didn't mean to disrespect the dead.

And may the Lord give the families strenght to bear the loss.
Re: Pictures Of The Crashed Dana Airplane At Iju (agege) by muffins99(f): 9:19am On Jun 04, 2012
Timehin: Just received this pic on my BB

Am short of words
What a loss!

Timehin:

Thanks muffins99,Its been removed.
I didn't mean to disrespect the dead.

And may the Lord give the families strenght to bear the loss.

Thanks Timehin, ...and amen to your prayer.
Re: Pictures Of The Crashed Dana Airplane At Iju (agege) by vanstanzy(m): 1:44pm On Jun 04, 2012
Meanwhile some people there are not sympathizers but are just there to loot. See the breed of upcoming leaders Nigerians produce. SIMPLY PITIFUL!
Re: Pictures Of The Crashed Dana Airplane At Iju (agege) by incrediblezima(m): 10:22pm On Jun 04, 2012
lord for u knw y dis happened,i ask dat u forgiv them dia sins and ascept them in ur kingdom.

(1) (Reply)

Finland-how Is The Place / Nigerian Airports Ready For Christmas - FAAN / US Diversity Visa Lottery (DV-2007) Registration: October 5 to December 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.