Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Do You Want To Make Money From The Profitable Nigerian TREASURY BILL Market? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do You Want To Make Money From The Profitable Nigerian TREASURY BILL Market? (1683 Views)

Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / Downward Trend In The Yield On NIGERIAN TREASURY BILL / Nigeria Treasury Bill/risk And Interest Rate Of Investing There. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want To Make Money From The Profitable Nigerian TREASURY BILL Market? by onomeasike: 2:41am On Jun 04, 2012
I contacted them again this morning and got the fact that it is treasury bill that they actually buy and sell on behalf of their clients and the interest yield fluctuates but currently at 13%.And you can get out anytime.pls reach them for more information.

I got this valuable information from my stockbrokers and I decide to share it with nairalanders interested in making money from the treasury market.My stockbroker with lambeth trust & Investment located near Lion Building off Broad street,told me that they have started providing services to investors willing to put their money in the Nigerian treasury bill market,the minimum amount allowed to be invested is #500,00:00 (five hundred thousand naira).Right now,I can not really remember the percent yield guaranteed but I can vouch for and recommend this stockbroking house because of their transparent way of doing business.This is the only stockbroking I have seen where there is no private office,even the CEO sits among the other workers in the open office hall!I also bear testament to their professionalism and insistence not to set any minimum investible amount for willing investors during the stockmarket boom even when other stockbroking houses like UnionBrokers(I was patronising them then until I read that silly news bulletin pasted on their notice board of their new office on adeola odeku!) had set 500,000 naira minimum amount for investment!I was shocked that day,it was very comforting when I got wind of Lambeth!
if interested,you may give them a call on 08135420066.I dont want people,especially nairalanders to fall in the hands of 419!
Re: Do You Want To Make Money From The Profitable Nigerian TREASURY BILL Market? by eedriyz(m): 7:15am On Jun 04, 2012
Thanks and God bless u

Re: Do You Want To Make Money From The Profitable Nigerian TREASURY BILL Market? by feelamong(m): 9:26am On Jun 04, 2012
Am aware that the minimum anyone can invest in the Nigeria Bond market is N50M.

My bankers who are primary dealers told me this...Is Lamberth stockbrokers a primary dealer on Bonds? please do clarify or are they investing people's money in another dodgy business while telling them that its the Nigerain Bonds that they are incesting the money on?
Re: Do You Want To Make Money From The Profitable Nigerian TREASURY BILL Market? by onomeasike: 1:13pm On Jun 04, 2012
@ feelamong,I think you should visit their office.I am not their spokesperson,I ,just like many of their clients,recommend them highly and my recommendation does not discount the importance of you carrying out your personal investigation.They are in the next building to Lion building police building or call 08135420066 for direction.
I know them as registered investment and stockbrokers and I believe they are more competent to speak on such things than YOUR bankers,knowing how most of the Nigerian bankers do things,the N50 million naira cap will be for treasury bonds.LAMBETH that I know will not discriminate against small investors and will not do shady dealings.It is not impossible that your bankers may not be telling you all.If it is not treasury bills then Lambeth official wont call it treasury bill for me and wont invite me to take up the opportunity so once anyone from Lambeth tells you something contrary(which is near impossible) ,get the persons name or number and I will investigate.As for now,I have my facts because I have already told some of my close friends who are following up.My intention is to avail people on nairaland of a credible stockbroking firm that can help them manage their investment with peace of mind,the decision to patronise them or not square rests with you.shikena.
Re: Do You Want To Make Money From The Profitable Nigerian TREASURY BILL Market? by feelamong(m): 5:54pm On Jun 04, 2012
onomeasike: @ feelamong,I think you should visit their office.I am not their spokesperson,I ,just like many of their clients,recommend them highly and my recommendation does not discount the importance of you carrying out your personal investigation.They are in the next building to Lion building police building or call 08135420066 for direction.
I know them as registered investment and stockbrokers and I believe they are more competent to speak on such things than YOUR bankers,knowing how most of the Nigerian bankers do things,the N50 million naira cap will be for treasury bonds.LAMBETH that I know will not discriminate against small investors and will not do shady dealings.It is not impossible that your bankers may not be telling you all.If it is not treasury bills then Lambeth official wont call it treasury bill for me and wont invite me to take up the opportunity so once anyone from Lambeth tells you something contrary(which is near impossible) ,get the persons name or number and I will investigate.As for now,I have my facts because I have already told some of my close friends who are following up.My intention is to avail people on nairaland of a credible stockbroking firm that can help them manage their investment with peace of mind,the decision to patronise them or not square rests with you.shikena.

If you say Tbills then you might be correct but not FGN bonds!!

(1) (Reply)

5 Investing Tips For Everyone In Nigeria / 3bedroom Architectural Design + Graphical Floor Plan / The Raise And Fall Of Dogecoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.