Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,775 members, 7,798,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims (125466 Views)

Peter Waxtan: Pilot Of Dana Airlines' Unlucky Plane / Eye-Witness Account Of DANA Plane Crash: Like A Movie / Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 04, 2012
R.I.P Aunty Maimuna
Former Staff National University Commission
May Allah grant her Al-Jannatul firdaus. Amin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by SaintChukz(m): 5:11pm On Jun 04, 2012
I have been following this thread right from yesterday of this tragic occurence and i couldn't help but ask these questions about my country :- What exactly is happening to this nation? Where exactly have we gone wrong in this nation? Is the land no longer green with flourishing pastures? To cut the long story short, right now my eyes are swollen, my head is heavy, my hands are wobbling, my feet is in need of mechanical supports...i am seriously tired of this situation. My sober heart goes out to all the families of the deceased both those affected in the aircraft and those affected at the impact site on the ground. May the Almighty and most gracious GOD grant their departed souls eternal rest and may perpetual light shine upon them, Amen...!
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by skerries: 5:13pm On Jun 04, 2012
Please can somebody please tell me what happened? i am just waking up from this part of the world thanks pls tell me
all iam waiting to hear.
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Tczar(m): 5:13pm On Jun 04, 2012
[b]Sigh[/b]Sigh
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by armyofone(m): 5:16pm On Jun 04, 2012
Rest In Peace.

Goodnight cry

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Onyiip(f): 5:16pm On Jun 04, 2012
Delight_Tv: Prophetic Ugo Wems losses younger sister and kids in the ill fated Dana air crash.
These kids were coming to visit Nigeria for the first time.
May their souls rest in peace

Kamsiyonna Anyene
Kayimarachi Anyene
Kayineochi Anyene
Mamuna Anyene

this is so painful, i sympathize with the families who losed sumone

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by ouigy99(m): 5:18pm On Jun 04, 2012
Chinom: Call me what you like, but i have this principle that i NEVER fly domestic airlines in Nigeria whenever i'm at home.I only fly when there are no other alternatives, like intercontinental. But once i'm in Nigeria, i ride Ekene or ABC buses.I know they say flying is statiscally much safer than going by road, but it does not FEEL that way. As soon as that plane takes off, you lose total control. I am yet to hear of a bus accident that killed ALL passengers. In a bus, i could be one of the few passengers that survive. In a plane we all die. Now that makes a lot of difference.
The safest way to travel long distance as far as i'm concerned is by rail. But since we are yet to have functioning rail system in Nigeria, i take the bus. It might take a long time, but i always look forward to the breaks in between when i can come down and enjoy my banana and peanuts at Benin or Umunede.
I even bought two seats once just to have more space to myself. But the mean looks and jealous comments i got from fellow passengers made me stop doing that. You know Nigerians with their bad mouth.
I feel real sad for all those that lost their lives. How do we stop plane crashes from killing everybody on board ?. There is no comfort in that irrespective of what the statistics say.If a bus is about to crash, i could jump off the widow. That's just the way i feel.

Guy, my colleagues call me a stingy fellow cus i never enter flight (in Nigeria). They say i am stingy to myself by entering bus to all my destinations in Nigeria. Yes, our roads are bad and accidents do occur, but at-least, they would see a body to bury and not unidentified ashes....... May the souls of the departed rest in peace!
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by member479760: 5:18pm On Jun 04, 2012
Delight_Tv: Prophetic Ugo Wems losses younger sister and kids in the ill fated Dana air crash.

Kamsiyonna Anyene
Kayimarachi Anyene
Kayineochi Anyene
Mamuna Anyene

very sad indeed! RIP
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Limaoscar: 5:21pm On Jun 04, 2012
@Alxmyr
Kayus (as we used to call Kayode Okikiolu) was my friend and colleague back in the days at Shell P.H.where He worked as Category Manager(Contracting)
He loved life, Jovial, trendy, widely travelled, laid-back,Tells it the way it is, Intelligent, Humble...... I think He later left Shell Petroleum Company .....and now God...console His family I beg...ah!!!
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Onyiip(f): 5:21pm On Jun 04, 2012

Kamsiyonna Anyene
Kayimarachi Anyene
Kayineochi Anyene
Mamuna Anyene
my God this is painful, i empathize with the families that lost someone
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Victorjoseph(m): 5:24pm On Jun 04, 2012
God knws why.May their gentle soul rest in perfect peace

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by luq4u(m): 5:54pm On Jun 04, 2012
This is more painful than words can explain.may god grant the family the fortitude to bare the loss.O BAYAN LOKANJE GAN

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Ifyann: 5:54pm On Jun 04, 2012
This is too painful. May their souls rest in perfect peace. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Biggyd2: 5:55pm On Jun 04, 2012
I am sure he took the picture for a postcard to his friends in his village. He verily signed " I was there" on it. Lord have mercy.

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by teric(m): 5:58pm On Jun 04, 2012
May their soul Rest in Perfect Peace.
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by downdraft: 6:02pm On Jun 04, 2012
Was the captain from the USA? I think it was my friend? May God Bless there souls, all to RIP
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by naijarican(f): 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2012
My Heart goes out to each and every person on board that flight who perished as well as to their loved ones who are left behind to grieve. May Jah pour blessings all over you.
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Biggyd2: 6:06pm On Jun 04, 2012
victorazy: Is impossible for a real man of God to perish. A rev. pastor who perished in any way doesn't really follow God.

Are you for real? Who made you a judge over any human on earth? I wonder what will happen if this individual should play "god" for one day! I bet we will all be dead within 24hours because there seems to be no atom of 'mercy" running in this fellow's blood. Why won't people remove the LOG in their eyes before looking for specks in others is what I don't know! Insensitive Spiroo(holier than thou)attitude, gosh! And do stop for one second to think about how the relations of these people you referred to will feel should they read your post! Please allow people to mourn in peace since they cant bring back their loved ones!
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by halfcurrent(m): 6:07pm On Jun 04, 2012
Alxmyr: Kayode Okikiolu

My man Okix, I still cannot get over this rude shock!!! Only God knows the best, and we cannot question him. I pray that God will give your family the fortitude to bear this lost; Adieu Brother and may your gentle soul RIP. Amen.
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Biggyd2: 6:16pm On Jun 04, 2012
[quote author=KennyG][/quote]

OMG!
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by ezer(m): 6:18pm On Jun 04, 2012
Av been sob and dull all day, it can be anybody. Am so scared cos i fly alot, its as if i know every1 on that plane, but i dont. Hmm...prophet Ugo and all that lost a loved one, accept our deepest condolences. May their soul rest in peace.
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by pawa4ul: 6:22pm On Jun 04, 2012
I HATE TO SAY THIS, BUT I HAVE NO CHOICE. I HATE THIS EGJ OR JGE REGIME. IT IS FULL OF SO MANY DEATHS. BEGINING FROM HIS CAMPAIGN TIME TILL NOW, IT HAS BEEN DEATH, DEATH, DEATH. I HOPE THEY ARE NOT BLOOD TASKING DEM..S? NA WA OH.
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Tropilo(m): 6:24pm On Jun 04, 2012
Nayah: I'm not Nigerian but my origin are from Cameroon and Tanzania, I'd like to say to every single Nigerian that I'm with you and share your pain during this mourn.

May God help every family for this huge loss
Love Nayah

Thank you!
On behalf of the families.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by DelightTv(f): 6:33pm On Jun 04, 2012
@Nayah, thank you for your concern

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 04, 2012
beautiful family! If only they knew, may their gentle rest in perfect peace Amen!
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by tlops(m): 6:40pm On Jun 04, 2012
May God grant the families the fortitude to bear these losses. its high time our govt agencies stood up to some level of responsibilities.

RIP.
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by rezzy: 6:42pm On Jun 04, 2012
collinsfbi: [size=14pt]Jones Ifekawa,[/size] Senior Operation officer of Blueseas Maritimes Services Nig. LTD, we love you but God loves you more, RIP my dear friend.

Goodnight Brother

Great Librarian Rest in peace
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by mspookie: 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2012
carlos86: Ehime Aikhomu

Returning from his friends wives 40th birthday..if only he knew it was a journey of NO return, how sad!
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Spirit96(m): 7:09pm On Jun 04, 2012
A M A G E D I O N! WHAT A TRAGEDY! WHAT AN IRREPARABLE LOSS. I CAN'T JUST IMAGINE HW D MIND CAN FATHOM N BEAR DIS GREAT LOSS. ONLY GOD IN HIS INFINITE MERCY CAN GRANT THEM D FORTITUDE 2 BEAR D LOSS.
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by omoalaro: 7:13pm On Jun 04, 2012
Ibrahim Matankari, gentle as a dove. Rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Louisonel(m): 7:23pm On Jun 04, 2012
cry cry cry my good God! Lord please have mercy on the souls of these loved ones who had to depart this earth to the Greatest Beyond in this manner. Please Lord, may their souls RIP in Jesus' name. Amen! cry
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Obijulius: 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2012
Pls what is the pilot's religion? Y re we ignoring this? And the technician who worked on this craft...what is his/her religion?

Any clues?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. / Funny Experience At The Us Embassy Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.