Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe (215598 Views)

Seven Interesting Facts About The Ancient Yoruba Culture / When Black Men Ruled Europe: The Moors Of Spain / Deadliest Black/African Warriors!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by miss1: 10:47pm On Dec 02, 2014
jantavanta:
Roman Emperor Elagabalus; notice his nose has been broken of by White People, like many ancient Egyptian sculptures, because it is not pointed.

He is just one out of many Black Roman Emperors and Black Popes

fact he was have many of Statues it's just this one Statue have broken nose lol he was not an African and his nose can get fixed today by Using technology and his other face part say he is not African go google it nose and the finger was easy part in most Statues to break
can black people get more s-t-u-p-I-d these days

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elagabalus

Many of the statues broken nose or fingers and hand due to wars

Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by jantavanta(m): 9:20am On Dec 06, 2014
No King or Queen of Europe was ever a blue-eyed blonde.
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by providence338: 11:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
Very intriguing -- thanks for your contribution to this topic. I'm familiar with Marc Washington's site (beforebc), Mike at realhistoryww, and the EgyptSearch message boards. VERY good sources of information. You seem like you're a Nigerian as well, and have a firm grasp on how all this information relates to ours. Kudos to you. Keep up the good work, forget the haters, I notice they retort with emotional rants, NOT factual counter arguments. The only thing I would say is that suspicious 'photo' of George III is a bit suspect... but hey, I'm not the type to throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Black Global Presence of the indigenous Black peoples of varying phenotypes throughout the world, from Europe to Asia and Oceania to the Americas is something that confounds people b/c this is information that is widely suppressed. Therefore given the education system in naija, you can't expect anyone to be the least bit enlightened on this type of subject. I however, found this info interesting, I came into this knowledge myself about 9mo ago. There's still a lot of unanswered questions I have however.... for example: if Blacks are the indgenes of this planet, where does everyone else come from though? I don't *fully* subscribe to whites coming solely from albinism (realhistoryww), even though type 2 albinism explains the diversity in their hair and eye color (no other group has such color diversity in their hair and eyes). I believe climate, Vit D, sexual selection and albinism are ALL factors giving rise to the white race, appx. 10kya. The mixing of these white tribes (ie Aryans, etc) with the surrounding native Black groups (Dravidians, Jomon, Shang, Negritos, Arabs, Berbers, Elamites, Grimaldi/Augnacians, etc) gave rise to the intermediate brown ethnic groups we see today. I'm curious what your thoughts are on this.
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by Maakhir(m): 10:19am On Jan 06, 2015
jantavanta:
The true racial composition of Europe has been presented to us as a White continent so that we do not know
that Africans were the rulers of Europe and it was through inter-marriage that White people penetrated the
Black aristocracy until the 1841 when the aristocracy became whitened and decided to partition and colonize Africa.

It is time to re-examine all the images we have been shown in our textbooks and claim our heritage which included
Europe. In ancient times, Europe was practically Northern Africa, because military and scientific knowledge was
controlled by Africans called Moors (pre-Christian and later Christian and Muslim)
It was Africans who introduced Christianity into Europe and converted the arriving white Europeans to a Black Mary
and a Black Jesus.

The racial composition of the ancient world was very different when religious books were written
so we need to re-evaluate the images that we daily associate with the persons in these books.

Culture is the most powerful weapon holding down the big continent of Africa, because we have been deceived
about our History in the Faculty of Arts of tertiary institutions that were established by Europeans
to reinforce propaganda about the assumed Euro-Arab superiority over Black People.

Our development begins in our minds and will manifest in our ability to produce our needs, from toothpicks to petrol.

Here are useful hyper-links:

When Saxony was Black and England had Black Royal Families http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-00-73..EnglandsFirstRoyalFamilyWasBlack.html
African featured nobility of Early Europe http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-00-51.html
Kings of England and When Africans had straight hair http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-00-65a.html
Africans of Ancient Germany http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-00-90.html
Ferdinand and Isabelle, the Catholics http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-40-NW-cas-88-000-20-10-00..Ferdinand-II.and.Isabel.of.Castile.jpg

Yes, and the sahara is full of luscious green grass
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by Maakhir(m): 10:20am On Jan 06, 2015
jantavanta:
Sister of Emperor Constantine The Great

Here is an Orthodox Church icon of Princess Saint Anastasia, Emperor Constantine the Great’s junior sister:

Constantine was born in AD272 or 273 at Naissus in modern-day Serbia, son of the Emperor Constanius.

He was proclaimed Emperor in the Roman stronghold of Eboracum, now York in England in AD306 by his troops on the death of his father. They were both on a military campaign against Scottish tribe the Picts.

He founded Constantinople, as a new Rome and centre of empire, and died there in AD337.

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/black-romans-emperor-constantine-the-great/

Bro did you know my Grandma was Julius Caesar??
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by axum: 10:55am On Jan 06, 2015
WHAT THE FUUUUUKKKK IS THIS SHIIIIIT
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by jantavanta(m): 4:32pm On Jan 06, 2015
providence338:
Very intriguing -- thanks for your contribution to this topic. I'm familiar with Marc Washington's site (beforebc), Mike at realhistoryww, and the EgyptSearch message boards. VERY good sources of information. You seem like you're a Nigerian as well, and have a firm grasp on how all this information relates to ours. Kudos to you. Keep up the good work, forget the haters, I notice they retort with emotional rants, NOT factual counter arguments. The only thing I would say is that suspicious 'photo' of George III is a bit suspect... but hey, I'm not the type to throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Black Global Presence of the indigenous Black peoples of varying phenotypes throughout the world, from Europe to Asia and Oceania to the Americas is something that confounds people b/c this is information that is widely suppressed. Therefore given the education system in naija, you can't expect anyone to be the least bit enlightened on this type of subject. I however, found this info interesting, I came into this knowledge myself about 9mo ago. There's still a lot of unanswered questions I have however.... for example: if Blacks are the indgenes of this planet, where does everyone else come from though? I don't *fully* subscribe to whites coming solely from albinism (realhistoryww), even though type 2 albinism explains the diversity in their hair and eye color (no other group has such color diversity in their hair and eyes). I believe climate, Vit D, sexual selection and albinism are ALL factors giving rise to the white race, appx. 10kya. The mixing of these white tribes (ie Aryans, etc) with the surrounding native Black groups (Dravidians, Jomon, Shang, Negritos, Arabs, Berbers, Elamites, Grimaldi/Augnacians, etc) gave rise to the intermediate brown ethnic groups we see today. I'm curious what your thoughts are on this.

The Origin of White People is not a popular subject of authorship. There is no book published on it in the entire world that uses completely
convincing standards of research, and it seems nobody wants to fund that topic, because it will raise a lot of dust.

What realhistoryww.com calls albinism, I would say "Cataclysmic De-pigmentation". For now, we should at least debunk the lies that were given to us in our geography and history text-books, trying to tell us that White People lost their colour in the cold of Europe as they evolved into the most modern man. I remember a text-book by a Chinese author called Goh Cheng Leong, in which he said "development" was more in countries that have cold climate.

There was a time when the Entire World was black, in the broad sense of Black People with straight hair, kinky hair, mongoloid face, plenty of physical diversity, but Black, because Melanin is essential for survival in warm or cold climate.

With the de-obfuscation of the Black Presence in Europe, we can now convincingly say that White People did not originate in Europe. They migrated there as White People, their nearest source being Central Asia.

The King George III coin issued in Barbados is still being called by some as the image of a slave. Why a slave on a coin?

2 Likes

Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by Maakhir(m): 4:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
Maakhir:

Bro did you know my Grandma was Julius Caesar??

True story, I'm not lying cheesy
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by jantavanta(m): 4:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
Maakhir:

Yes, and the sahara is full of luscious green grass

In fact, the Sahara used be a sea, just as North Eastern Nigerian Lake Tchad, that is drying up, was once an inland sea.
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by Maakhir(m): 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2015
jantavanta:

In fact, the Sahara used be a sea, just as North Eastern Nigerian Lake Tchad, that is drying up, was once an inland sea.

I said that the sahara is full of luscious green grass.

note the present tense.
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by Maakhir(m): 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2015
This is one of the most uneducated threads I've read,

this and the one saying that some african tribe comes from the people of Israel.

Your saying so, dont make it so
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by jantavanta(m): 4:43pm On Jan 06, 2015
miss1:
some stuff in this website is fake why black want claimed everything to them
black don't read full history they only read what they want

History written by White People is fake, because Black People are the living history of humanity, not just as hunter gatherers, but also as builders of space ships as described in the Vimanas of ancient India. Ancient India was Black and the descendants of Lord Rama are the Black Dravidians.

All technology today, is a reinvention of what existed in a pre-historic Black Civilization. So, to get to Planet Mars and come back alive, go back into history.

2 Likes

Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by jantavanta(m): 4:46pm On Jan 06, 2015
axum:
WHAT THE FUUUUUKKKK IS THIS SHIIIIIT

It is what White People do not want Axumites to know, considering the inability of Italians to capture Ethiopia in 1896.
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by Maakhir(m): 4:48pm On Jan 06, 2015
jantavanta:

History written by White People is fake, because Black People are the living history of humanity, not just as hunter gatherers, but also as builders of space ships as described in the Vimanas of ancient India. Ancient India was Black and the descendants of Lord Rama are the Black Dravidians.

All technology today, is a reinvention of what existed in a pre-historic Black Civilization. So, to get to Planet Mars and come back alive, go back into history.

Proof?

You sound like a whining child.
No One can rewrite the whole of history.

If blacks were so advanced how come they couldn't resist white colonisation, how come blacks didn't control the world?
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by jantavanta(m): 4:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
Maakhir:

Proof?

You sound like a whining child.
No One can rewrite the whole of history.

If blacks were so advanced how come they couldn't resist white colonisation, how come blacks didn't control the world?

People can be so advanced, but can get tired of ruling and in turn be ruled.

Are you willing the read outside your textbooks for proof? White People are busy re-writing and re-portraying history using Hollywood.
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by axum: 11:28pm On Jan 06, 2015
jantavanta:

It is what White People do not want Axumites to know, considering the inability of Italians to capture Ethiopia in 1896.

YOU NIGGGGGERS ARE MAKING UP YOUR OWN HISTORY, NO SUCH THING AS BLAK NOBILITY IN EUROPE.
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by Maakhir(m): 3:25am On Jan 07, 2015
jantavanta:

People can be so advanced, but can get tired of ruling and in turn be ruled.

Are you willing the read outside your textbooks for proof? White People are busy re-writing and re-portraying history using Hollywood.

Just as I thought, you cant prove anything.
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by Maakhir(m): 3:28am On Jan 07, 2015
jantavanta:
The true racial composition of Europe has been presented to us as a White continent so that we do not know
that Africans were the rulers of Europe and it was through inter-marriage that White people penetrated the
Black aristocracy until the 1841 when the aristocracy became whitened and decided to partition and colonize Africa.

It is time to re-examine all the images we have been shown in our textbooks and claim our heritage which included
Europe. In ancient times, Europe was practically Northern Africa, because military and scientific knowledge was
controlled by Africans called Moors (pre-Christian and later Christian and Muslim)
It was Africans who introduced Christianity into Europe and converted the arriving white Europeans to a Black Mary
and a Black Jesus.

The racial composition of the ancient world was very different when religious books were written
so we need to re-evaluate the images that we daily associate with the persons in these books.

Culture is the most powerful weapon holding down the big continent of Africa, because we have been deceived
about our History in the Faculty of Arts of tertiary institutions that were established by Europeans
to reinforce propaganda about the assumed Euro-Arab superiority over Black People.

Our development begins in our minds and will manifest in our ability to produce our needs, from toothpicks to petrol.

Here are useful hyper-links:

When Saxony was Black and England had Black Royal Families http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-00-73..EnglandsFirstRoyalFamilyWasBlack.html
African featured nobility of Early Europe http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-00-51.html
Kings of England and When Africans had straight hair http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-00-65a.html
Africans of Ancient Germany http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-00-90.html
Ferdinand and Isabelle, the Catholics http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-40-NW-cas-88-000-20-10-00..Ferdinand-II.and.Isabel.of.Castile.jpg

Isabel and Ferdinand were white, so thats a failed argument.

Ancient Germany? The Europeans were scattered in different tribes, the Goths, the Franks etc.
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by Maakhir(m): 3:30am On Jan 07, 2015
jantavanta:
Edith of England (Old English: Ēadgȳð) (910 – 26 January 946), also spelt Eadgyth or Ædgyth, was the daughter of Edward the Elder, and the wife of Otto I, Holy Roman Emperor. From Wikimedia

Your getting your facts from wikipedia?

How sad. BTW The statue doesn't prove anything because if you knew anything about stone-masonry you would know that here are plenty of factors which could have made the facial area darker than its meant to be.
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by jantavanta(m): 5:33am On Jan 07, 2015
Maakhir:

Your getting your facts from wikipedia?

How sad. BTW The statue doesn't prove anything because if you knew anything about stone-masonry you would know that here are plenty of factors which could have made the facial area darker than its meant to be.

Re-interpreting details from Wikipedia.
Factors that made only the facial area darker?
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by Maakhir(m): 5:36am On Jan 07, 2015
Yep, and I'll prove it.
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by Maakhir(m): 5:37am On Jan 07, 2015
jantavanta:

Re-interpreting details from Wikipedia.
Factors that made only the facial area darker?

Doesnt change the fact that its from wikipedia cheesy
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by jantavanta(m): 5:38am On Jan 07, 2015
axum:

YOU NIGGGGGERS ARE MAKING UP YOUR OWN HISTORY, NO SUCH THING AS BLAK NOBILITY IN EUROPE.

If you Axumites do not change, we Africans will remove the Headquarters of the African Union from Ethiopia and leave you to your own consequences.

Whoever suggested that we put OAU in Addis Ababa did not think well.

Fortunately, we still have some Ethiopians likeYosef ben-Jochanan, Author of "We The Black Jews", who have a Pan - African outlook.
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by Maakhir(m): 5:39am On Jan 07, 2015
jantavanta:

King Henry VIII, King of England and Ireland (reign21 April 1509 – 28 January 1547), who created the Protestanism
in England in order to facilitate marrying six times searching for a male heir, typical of an African Man.

[img]http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-02-ESE.gre-89-009-20-10-00_King.Henry-VIII..1509-1547.jpg[/img]
http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-02-ESE.gre-89-009-20-10-00_King.Henry-VIII..1509-1547.jpg

Ferdinand II of Aragon and Isabel I of Castille were the Black Christian Rulers of Spain who united to
drive out the Black Muslim Rulers of Spain and financed Christopher Columbus voyage to the Americas

http://www.moneymuseum.com/imgs/ximages/thumbnail/2009/0/T_EN_77499_2.jpg

Ludwig Van Beethoveen

King Henry VIII a black Man?

Ferdinand Castelle and Beethoven too.

Next you're gonna say Mozart and Einstein
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by Maakhir(m): 5:43am On Jan 07, 2015
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by Maakhir(m): 5:44am On Jan 07, 2015
jantavanta:

If you Axumites do not change, we Africans will remove the Headquarters of the African Union from Ethiopia and leave you to your own consequences.

Fortunately, we still have some Ethiopians likeYosef ben-Jochanan, Author of "We The Black Jews", who have a Pan - African outlook.

Hes somali.

He doesn't really care
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by axum: 5:48am On Jan 07, 2015
jantavanta:

Firstly the proper word for Somalis/Ethiopians/Eritreans is Cushite. Secondly Bantus themselves dont have a pan african outlook. Somalis/Ethiopians definitely dont as we dont even have the same history or same struggle.

I highly doubt Somalis/Ethiopians would want their countries borders open to hoards of Bantus who will run after our Women since Bantu women look like Men with whigs. smiley
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by axum: 5:49am On Jan 07, 2015
Maakhir:

Hes somali.

He doesn't really care

You are Somali too, come join me braaaaaather. grin
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by Maakhir(m): 6:50am On Jan 07, 2015
axum:

You are Somali too, come join me braaaaaather. grin

Wallahi the sadness of the OP is astonishing.
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by axum: 7:06am On Jan 07, 2015
Maakhir:

Wallahi the sadness of the OP is astonishing.

It's really Sad, now you know why constantly ask if Bantus have no concept of IRONY.

They run away from everything Bantu whether it be how they naturally look, their history, but will run after everything white, even wearing whigs and talking about European history, even though they were enslaved by Europeans.

I would not be surprised if slavery came back wallahi, as these people have no concept of history.
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by jantavanta(m): 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
axum:

It's really Sad, now you know why constantly ask if Bantus have no concept of IRONY.

They run away from everything Bantu whether it be how they naturally look, their history, but will run after everything white, even wearing whigs and talking about European history, even though they were enslaved by Europeans.

I would not be surprised if slavery came back wallahi, as these people have no concept of history.

So Axum and Maakhir are Somali "accidental" Africans. If you go to Saudi Arabia and claim "My Brother", you will be told: "Go back to Africa and look for your brother".

1 Like

Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by jantavanta(m): 1:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
axum:

Firstly the proper word for Somalis/Ethiopians/Eritreans is Cushite. Secondly Bantus themselves dont have a pan african outlook. Somalis/Ethiopians definitely dont as we dont even have the same history or same struggle.

I highly doubt Somalis/Ethiopians would want their countries borders open to hoards of Bantus who will run after our Women since Bantu women look like Men with whigs. smiley

Are Sudanese Cushites as well? I met a South Sudanese and asked why South Sudan? Why not Meroe, Alwa or Napata.

If Cushites feel they have a different history or different struggle, they are not looking at the long term agenda of White Supremacy, and they will not be spared from White Supremacist annihilation. The invasion of Africa started from the Cushite region, as far back as 2,000 years ago. Slavery and Colonisation in the rest of Africa are merely extensions of that invasion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Common Beautiful Names From The Igbo Tribe / Please, Teach Me Efik/ibibio (calabar/akwa-ibom) Language. / American Women That Marry Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.