Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Shuster Said He Consulted With Justice Dept. And "I Got Independent Confirmation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shuster Said He Consulted With Justice Dept. And "I Got Independent Confirmation (912 Views)

Chief Ifeanyi Ubah; I Wasn't Consulted, So Why Should I Be Part Of It? / Abba’s Sack Illegal-Police Council Not Consulted As Required By the Constitution / I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shuster Said He Consulted With Justice Dept. And "I Got Independent Confirmation by Murphy7h4: 2:47pm On Jun 04, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]"The Wisconsin press has only reported about the John Doe -- the state component," said Zielinski. "They have not reported on the federal component of this."

"I've been reporting on federal grand juries for twenty years" -- including Justice Department probes of former Arkansas Governor Jim Guy Tucker, Monica Lewinsky, Washington, D.C. Mayor Marion Barry, and Jack Abramoff -- said David Shuster, a former reporter for Fox News and anchor for MSNBC, who now works with Take Action News and as a host on Current TV.

In his reporting on FBI involvement in the current probe of Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker, Shuster said he consulted with Justice Department attorneys in the public integrity section and "I got independent confirmation that he's a target."

Shuster said that he had learned Scott Walker's attorneys had been seeking to have their client publicly cleared of wrongdoing for the last five or six weeks, in the run-up to the recall election. Prosecutors could not clear him, Shuster said, because Walker is a target.

http://www.isthmus.com/daily/article.php?article=36926

That quote is quite significant.

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Govt Promise All Rural Communities Electricity Before End Of Tenure In2015 / BOKO HARAM Poisons Fruits Coming Down South / The Other People Who Killed Cynthia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.