Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia (6835 Views)

Akon Officially Signs Wizkid To Konvict Music / Akon Signs P-square, 2face & Wizkid To Konvict Music / Was Faze Truly Signed On To Konvict Music? – Akon Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 22, 2007
faze is signed to konvict music and heres the proof and link

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konvict_Muzik

i think hiphopmagazine is just jealous of faze and it seems they favour tuface more

comment people and shame on hiphopworldmagazine
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by 9ja4eva: 8:23am On Nov 22, 2007
Good Stuff
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by saintkola(m): 11:08am On Nov 22, 2007
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by Fadajasi(m): 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2007
Good to have him on konvick, shame on 2face.
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 22, 2007
i think akon recognized the talent of faze, he will be a world wide hit, you guys should know that hiphopworldmagazine and kennis are like 5 & 6 and they will never promote faze no matter what.

i wish him all the best
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by jejelolatu(f): 6:01pm On Nov 22, 2007
And what has 2face got to do with dis? Jeez, na wa o! Some minds on dis forum are warped. It doesnt have to go bad for someone before it becomes good for someone else. Theres enuff space and money for everyone in d music industry. b t w, i hope dis link is for real, there has been to many false links on this issue. Congrats to faze, i hope he doesnt settle for the crumbs dat fall off akons table.
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by mrmetoo(m): 6:17pm On Nov 22, 2007
Honestly you guys need to stop raising false hopes. Why have u turned this issue to what hiphop world or whatever reported rather than focus on what AKON himself said. This not a matter of shame on 2face or faze. Akon said it with his own mouth he didn't have a deal with him but he's trying to do something with 2face. You guys should let this thing go until further notice. I even thought it was something new when I saw the topic. Wikipedia is user edited to pls forget wikipedia, forget askmen. com, forget hiphopworld.com and focus on what came out of the horse's mouth. Let this thing die, faze is still going to be alright with or without Akon.
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 22, 2007
interview with akon
-------------------------------

From convict to 'Konvict'
'Smack That' singer Akon talks collaborations, tours and hot summer jams
By Kirk Miller, Metromix
July 2, 2007

From convict to 'Konvict'
Rapper/R&B star Akon is known for his collaborations—his most recent album "Konvicted" features tracks with Eminem, Snoop Dogg and Styles P.

He also teamed up with Gwen Stefani for her single "Sweet Escape" and has plans to work alongside Whitney Houston and 50 Cent in the coming months. (Credit: Johnny Nunez/WireImage.com)
The struggle never stops for Akon.

From a childhood split between Senegal and New Jersey to a years-long jail term on drug and robbery charges and controversy over a provocative dance he performed publicly with an underage girl in Trinidad, the R&B/hip-hop star behind several chart-topping singles ("Smack That," "I Wanna Love You," Gwen Stefani's "Sweet Escape"wink has pursued career success incessantly.

Fortunately, incarceration helped him focus his attention on music and develop a unique pop style, one that has the likes of 50 Cent, Ms. Stefani (his current tour mate) and possibly Michael Jackson (shhhhh…) knocking on his door for help.

The multi-tasking singer opened up about summer jams, killer collaborations and how to translate his songs into perfect pick-up lines.

This is an interesting tour: pop/alternative rock star Gwen Stefani, British MC Lady Sovereign and…you, an R&B/hip-hop guy. How did this come about?
Ah, man, the success of Gwen and I doing that song "Sweet Escape" on her album together, that really helped. She was like, "Would you like to do this?" It was that easy. I said, "Let's rock!" I think we're going to work together more in the future. I've always really liked her, before in No Doubt and more recently, and it's really magical when we work together. It just feels natural.

You've got this "new sound" that you talk about—it's sort of reggae, hip-hop, R&B and synthesizers. What is it exactly?
I stopped trying to describe it. I guess its "Konvict" music. A lot of people think it's a label or a crew, but I think it's a genre. It's me, T-Pain, Rock City Boys, Faze…that's what I'd describe as Konvict.
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by 9ja4eva: 6:25pm On Nov 22, 2007
Keep on rocking Faze
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by Tayotere(m): 6:30pm On Nov 22, 2007
Thanks Soloreal

Good talk

at least we'll ave some fresh air from this 2face boys  grin
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by concrete: 6:32pm On Nov 22, 2007
there's a more recent interview with akon
denouncing that one

i mean come on

we've been hearing about this so-called in the kitchen stuff for almost a whole year now and nothing

but i guess everyone is just lying when they said that akon himself denied working with faze

when 2008 comes and gos, i hope for faze's fans sake that they would have done SOMETHING together but don't get your hopes up
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by mrmetoo(m): 6:34pm On Nov 22, 2007
@soloreal

Whats the use of bringing up the past or whatever The fact is the present day Akon said he didn't have a deal with faze even many NL members confirmed they saw/heard him say it. What do u want to do about that No links can take that away. If maybe 5mins after I post this or tomorrow or next yr, Akon comes back and says he has a deal with faze then we'll take what is now present and throw it out of the window. Theres something definitely wrong somewhere if today he mentions faze as one of his crew and tomorrow he says he never signed him. You guys should really let this Akon/Faze thing die till anyone of them says something different. All those old links and stories can't cash a cheque. Lets forget Akon and lets focus on the Artist's talent. Lets not make this define faze's career.
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 22, 2007
2face is no match at all to faze, faze will go places and i hope the world hears his voice when he releases IN THE KITCHEN with akon soon
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by 9ja4eva: 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2007
True talk
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by mrmetoo(m): 6:42pm On Nov 22, 2007
U guys are really in a world of your own aren't u We all love to dream but pls we have to wake up sometime and face reality. Do you think twisting facts would turn it into reality. Pls wake up guys its really looking pitiful. I almost pity u guys because u're holding on to this thing too strongly. Third time in this thread. . . LET IT GO!!! until further notice. Screw Akon u neva know if someone better is going to come up tomorrow and work with faze but lying to oneself really doesn't make sense.
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 22, 2007
good talk mr me tooo

the bottomline is faze is with konvict music
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 22, 2007
Shame on the fuckaz. They can't hold us down. Faze fo Eva
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by 9ja4eva: 7:44pm On Nov 22, 2007
Faze is gonna blast haterz

We taking over,

Faze fans in d building
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 22, 2007
hahahahahahahah i forsee faze topping billboard charts soon

the guys talent is equisite
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by zigbo(f): 9:42pm On Nov 22, 2007
faze is the stuff. . . go faze,with or without akon u ve done it. . .matter of fact, u dont need akon undecided
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by Robotnik: 10:47pm On Nov 22, 2007
Its a lie Akon has Distanced himself from Faze. Confirmed by a Nigerian Newspaper !!!
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by kosovo(m): 10:59pm On Nov 22, 2007
YA, U DID WELL
THAT'S WHY I DIDN'T SAY A DAMN THING TO THAT bleeped TREND.
COMMON, FAZE FANS. NOTHING DEY HAPPEN.
i knew people are very much jeleous of faze. he is just too much.
FAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. ALL HAILLINGS GOES TO YOU.
ONE LUV TO HIM AND TO ALL HIS FANS AROUND THE NATION.
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by kosovo(m): 11:06pm On Nov 22, 2007
Robotnik , U RE A kid.
u re tlking about nigeria newspapers here [i laugh my laugh in pidgen english grin grin]
if your past president could open his mouth and say : (I DONT READ NIGERIA NEWSPAPERS.)
THEN i see no reason why you should read them. they are bleeped. they all say LIES.
COMMON move ahead so u can talk sense next time and not this SHIT. 1 LUV grin grin

MY MAN(FAZE) IS STILL WITH AKON AND THERE IS NOTTING ANY BODY CAN DO ABOUT IT
NOT EVEN KENNIS MUSIC NOR 2FACE.
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by MoOdYLaDy(f): 11:21pm On Nov 22, 2007
When will faze fans realize Akon didn't/ never signed Faze under is record label, you people need to stop dreaming.

Btw, were you guys there when Faze signed the deal to be a member of the konivict  undecided, did you see him with a paper and pen to sign the document

And what happened to that song titled "Kitchen" , I thought Akon and Faze were signing together, lol dreamers  grin grin grin grin

Am tired of repeating myself AKON NEVER SIGNED FAZE OHHHHHHHHHHHH
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by 9ja4eva: 11:32pm On Nov 22, 2007
Your source
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by mrmetoo(m): 11:44pm On Nov 22, 2007
her source is the numerous people that said they WATCHED Akon say it including "faze fans"
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by jejelolatu(f): 11:59pm On Nov 22, 2007
All dis excitement because of a link from wikepedia ? Oh my, this is a joke. Come on, anybody can add anything to that site. I really should take note of al those that have gotten excited because of dat link. At least now i know d intelligence level of some people. wonders will never end. Maybe i should go to wikipedia and define JEJE has FIRST LADY OF NLAND. ha ha ha!
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by powerofmap(m): 12:06am On Nov 23, 2007
Akon Never Denied Faze rather I think AY just missed what he said.He said right now hes trying to work something our with 2face and Later with Faze.All Dem Haterz Fire burn Unu Mouth.He be like say una don dey work for Kennis Abi? cos they just can't Handle it that Akon wana Roll with Faze.

I hail Faze cos em Tight die and Akon no Akon you are full of Talent man.

Shalom!!!
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by MoOdYLaDy(f): 1:33am On Nov 23, 2007
9ja4eva:

Your source
tosinadeda stated

All i see are flimsy excuses from faze fans who support him out of pity!
In case u dnt know akon is currently workn with 2face,at least that was d response he gave when askd by hiptv about faze.
Una don see say na small thing 2 work with akon

jejelolatu stated

Lol at that,i.also saw the hiptv interview with akon.i almost laughed my head off when i SAW akon deny faze.eeh ya 2 al d faze fans,but maybe he made a mistake,probably he signed a record deal with faze under d false notion that he wd be working wit 2face-d best and widely acclaimed african act.hmmn,either way,its stil  "TO BAD" to faze. Seriously thou,u die hard faze fans comparing him to tubaba,need to have a rethink because even thou faze is good,he is no where close to tu,in terms of hit tracks,awards,endorsements,international tours and shows.e.t.c

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-40246.1632.html
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by mrmetoo(m): 2:06am On Nov 23, 2007
@powerofmap

Very very inconsistent post. According to what YOU HEARD, he said he was working with 2face FIRST then faze. If thats true y r u bringing up Kennis music into this Why u bringing up haters like anyone is going to be jealous of someone that comes after. Then we all know thats not what he said, about 5 people have written what they heard him say (including faze fans) and NONE said anything about working with him later. . .
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by 9ja4eva: 3:51am On Nov 23, 2007
jejelolatu:

All this excitement because of a link from wikepedia ? Oh my, this is a joke. Come on, anybody can add anything to that site. I really should take note of al those that have gotten excited because of that link. At least now i know d intelligence level of some people. wonders will never end. Maybe i should go to wikipedia and define JEJE has FIRST LADY OF NLAND. ha ha ha!

No be wikipedia make me believe i read about it long time ago
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 23, 2007
It baffles me that we nigerians doesnt support our own,we like to bring down a great talent because of politics/tribalism in nigerian music, I like the music of faze and 2face,but the difference is very clear,i think tuface should go back to school and complete his education because english isnt good in his mouth.Ya all knows that without african queen he stole from the plantashun boiz,he will no where be near even blackface talkless of faze.

lets face the reality and stop hidding the truth and as the saying goes,you cannot cover a rising sun or a pregnant woman!

BILLBOARD R/B TOP TEN

1} FAZE ft Akon----------In The Kitchen

I see it coming soon and all you haters will eat your rotten words

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Download Mp3 : Wizkid & Davido – Sexy Back / Oliver-Twist Featured In 'Malibu-Black' Int'l Ad / Weird MC Ft. Mo’cheddah, Sasha - Sewere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.