Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site (31331 Views)

FG Will Renegotiate Contracts Awarded Under Jonathan – Fashola / Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola / Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by Jeel: 2:59pm On Jun 04, 2012
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by OAM4J: 3:05pm On Jun 04, 2012

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by Demdem(m): 3:06pm On Jun 04, 2012
so sad
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by alahamad(m): 3:14pm On Jun 04, 2012
I wish it was the useless president nd pdp power tops.....I would"ve been popping ace for the rest of the year.....

My condolence to all the victims...

Let's wait and see the scandal that follows the bribe that will sillent the government nd avaition authorities......

4 Likes

Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by SayITnw: 3:14pm On Jun 04, 2012
The issue here transcends DANA Air. Candidly except for a recent flight from Abuja where the craft exhibited some noisy wonders before stabilizing mid air, I would have rated DANA to be great by superficial analysis of a non-expert. However, my perception about the airline is changing in the light of yesterdays unfortunate crash which is rumored to b due to DANA's Management compromise of quality and express nonchalance.

My fear is that, is this solely a DANA problem? Do we know what happening in Air Nigeria, First Nation, Arik, etc.? Can business owners just make decisions independently about their crafts without scrutiny by independent or government inspectors? What is the present practice? Has Risk Management Approach been adopted? If corruption which is presently the order of the day in Nigeria, have finally pitched a permanent structure in the Aviation Sector where safety is paramount, they it really SAD to announce that their are quite a lot of accidents/ air mishaps in wait!

Where do we go from here: 1. Government re dedication to the safety and well-being of the people of Nigeria through implementation of international best practices in all sector using the assistance of international technocrats/organizations. 2. Complete U-turn from Politicking on national issues. Politics should be relegated to party affairs, while we sincerely pursue national interests. 3. He who comes to equity must come with clean hands, corruption in governance must be eradicated; then it would be realistic to implement it outside government. 4. Government should fight corruption, empower the Judiciary and enforce the rule of law holistically. No man can be above the Nigerian Law - The Conscience of the Nigerian People. Punish offenders, even back in time. Make corruption unattractive. 5. Restore our institutions: Police, Customs, NAFDAC, NDLEAs, etc 6. Run the MDA on due diligence and customer satisfaction focus. 7. Passionately pursue infrastructural development while recurrent expenditures are radically reduced (reduce cost of running government in Nigeria, 1 National Assembly filled with working class technocrats & Diplomats)..............friends u can add more on to the proffered way forward.

To President Jonathan: Destiny have brought you at a strategic time...mistakes have been made already, no doubt somethings have been done so right too. It is not too late for your excellency to take a U-Turn, put your feet down, ride on the skills of available great minded Nigerians and many others available in the global community. I am convinced you can do it, if you really what to. You will step on toes though but these are not relevant compared to meeting the yearning of the common Man. You destiny is to begin the rebuilding of the Nigerian Project, and then pass the baton on through a well conducted national election. Please break loose from any attachment that would want to hold u back. Win back the trust of the Nigeria Populace and you will be untouchable. I again pray for you today and wish father land the very best.

NIGERIA WILL SHINE AGAIN..................

18 Likes

Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by Super1759: 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2012
Kaiii gej don slim down finish..oh ma GOD!!!
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by damola1: 3:16pm On Jun 04, 2012
Jonathan looks stressed.. I think he should seriously consider resignation, he just doesn't have the what it takes to move us forward.. it's so obvious...

7 Likes

Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by Emmyswat(m): 3:18pm On Jun 04, 2012
My president GEJ is try all his best pls ngerians let's giv him the support and opportunity. I bet you all this things will end within a twincle of an eye. We should be blaming dana air management not GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by Super1759: 3:18pm On Jun 04, 2012
Why is that soldier laughing behind GEJ,is it fuNny? Mchewwwwwwwwwwww

6 Likes

Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by zangiff(m): 3:18pm On Jun 04, 2012
for every souls lost,rest in the bossom of the heavenly father.

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by philip0906(m): 3:24pm On Jun 04, 2012
Shioor. . .Next thing he'll begin 2 make promises dat he can never fulfill.
Super1759: Kaiii gej don slim down finish..oh ma GOD!!!
damola1: Jonathan looks stressed.. I think he should seriously consider resignation, he just doesn't have the what it takes to move us forward.. it's so obvious...
Don't be deceived by that look.Beneath those looks lies deceit.
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by werepeLeri: 3:24pm On Jun 04, 2012
al-ahamad:
I wish it was the useless president nd pdp power tops.....I would"ve been popping ace for the rest of the year.....

Let's wait and see the scandal that follows the bribe that will sillent the government nd avaition authorities......

and I wish it was you and your entire family in there.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 04, 2012
This is my first post on Nairaland I have been viewing as a guest for too long. I believe that I have a Godgiven mission to bring many of Nairaland's godless users to full obedience to the will of Christ fufilling the mandate of making disciples of all nations, even a cybernation. Surely the knowledge of the Glory of God shall cover Nairaland as the waters cover the sea. God bless you all!
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by Babycake(m): 3:26pm On Jun 04, 2012
Dont_Blame_Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by gulfer: 3:27pm On Jun 04, 2012
Super1759: Why is that soldier laughing behind GEJ,is it fuNny? Mchewwwwwwwwwwww
He is laughing because he does not understand the enormity of the carnage. Either he is still with the mentality of war; he must have seen worse in his lifetime and is unable to live a real live again OR one of those politricksians said something amusing in the midst of other people's sorrow.
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by Oluschenco(m): 3:27pm On Jun 04, 2012
Pathetic incidence!
Rest in peace!
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 04, 2012
Super1759: Why is that soldier laughing behind GEJ,is it fuNny? Mchewwwwwwwwwwww
At least if there's anything that makes him laugh he should have at least keep it, anyhw sha that's hw Jonathan use to laugh too after any blast just that he never did his own on the spot.
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by segunjowo(m): 3:30pm On Jun 04, 2012
hmmmm....
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by manny4life(m): 3:30pm On Jun 04, 2012
Imohgenius: This is my first post on Nairaland I have been viewing as a guest for too long. I believe that I have a Godgiven mission to bring many of Nairaland's godless users to full obedience to the will of Christ fufilling the mandate of making disciples of all nations, even a cybernation. Surely the knowledge of the Glory of God shall cover Nairaland as the waters cover the sea. God bless you all!

Well, wait till thw mourning is over before embarking on your mission.

@Post, no comments lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by doctokwus: 3:32pm On Jun 04, 2012
Y does that his ADC always smile wen GEJ goes to visit sites of disasters or bombings.Wat kind of annoying attitude is dat& must he always wear those sunshades;always inappropriate gestures,rubbish
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by inspirenet: 3:33pm On Jun 04, 2012
hmmmm....

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 04, 2012
So sad may their soul rest in peace
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:35pm On Jun 04, 2012
werepeLeri:

and I wish it was you and your entire family in there.

really? are you a pdp politrickcian? y the thing come touch your body like that? or you are related to some?

in that case either you repent or tell them to repent.

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by Skmoda360(m): 3:36pm On Jun 04, 2012
i thought im the only 1 that saw the useless soldier.
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by Super1759: 3:36pm On Jun 04, 2012
gulfer: He is laughing because he does not understand the enormity of the carnage. Either he is still with the mentality of war; he must have seen worse in his lifetime and is unable to live a real live again OR one of those politricksians said something amusing in the midst of other people's sorrow.
don't blame the fool shaa.another man's corpse is like a log of wood to another
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by juman(m): 3:37pm On Jun 04, 2012
God knows how many people died in the buildings.
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by ifihearam: 3:39pm On Jun 04, 2012

The person who posted the above:may what you wish for before ur family and ur 10th generation
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by Callimo(m): 3:39pm On Jun 04, 2012

I wonda..ooo Na yeye de worry am
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by ifihearam: 3:40pm On Jun 04, 2012
Viewing this topic: solgee(m), PupetMasta(m), home-bucks, owners(f), meetkris(m), Eray(f), Murder_X, pappy4real(m), fuelsaver, Kassidy90(m), adorebee, Nd.M, Demdem(m), gbadexy(m), clerc(m), adl(f), sexy glow(f), SP ASSETLINK LT, hardywaltz(m), Hearme, trukoments(m), OilSubsidy, flavourwole, MR MICKMEN, aj07(f), ajani2311, ganganawuj, vinibabe, WINFORTH, slimghost(m), ideylaff, oadeyeye, dipo4(m), mumento007, freeman191(m), kingpins(m), Daresh(f), gunuvi(m), krisdani, Juwon25, Benga1, georgecso(m), Tony Spike, bcomputer101(m), bjorin, goodbobo, Theyjih, biodun25, abdul5, suxsrealtiesltd, Bereal247, itsme9jaG, PapaBrowne(m), alaoeri, Phranckanny(m), morzook(m), frudokafor(m), bright007(f), segunjowo(m), Babycake(m), k-ton(m), Gueke, Ikwikwikwi(m), spendogram, butpro(m), scribble, sapien(m), mayor4liv(m), goodsegs(m), NSNA, moshd(m), Lixbon, sollygirl, Skmoda-360(m), phreakabit(m), Adetayo100(m), sharp man(m), lillaowow(m), Vavoom, Super1759(m), philip0906, anonimi, doctokwus, jaydeeking, rui_yeye(m), ayo84(m), sput, omorsexie(f), slex(m), imole_ayo(f), Iskra, oabote_o@yahoo., Osezua, Vas1, Amazing Castro, CyberG(m), jamst, Okoro2015(m), bankyj, seyijumbo, chum chum, denzel2009, stillme(m), ifihearam, mavinc4u(f), go4value(m), Gogetta, lamuus, mexyk(m), abolore80, sunky644(m), Callimo(m), wholex(m), atikubaba, bestofthisyear, chelseabmw(m), salaksmana(m), naijaspeak(m), deshclones(m), Kockane(m), SayITnw, chuks49(m) and 287 guest(s)
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by Tisa: 3:40pm On Jun 04, 2012
Who is that inhuman soldier laughing behind GEJ even though he is @ the site of the horror that took d lives of almost 200 promising Nigerians? He shd be ashamed of himself.

The such never happen again n if it must happen it shd consume only those looting trillions from the nation's treasury and not hard working people that are making a living legitimately.

May the souls of the departed rest in peace.

So so sad.
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by bright007(f): 3:41pm On Jun 04, 2012
Ťĥĕ only thing I see in d pics is GEJ's big nose.
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by hardywaltz(m): 3:43pm On Jun 04, 2012
Imohgenius: This is my first post on Nairaland I have been viewing as a guest for too long. I believe that I have a Godgiven mission to bring many of Nairaland's godless users to full obedience to the will of Christ fufilling the mandate of making disciples of all nations, even a cybernation. Surely the knowledge of the Glory of God shall cover Nairaland as the waters cover the sea. God bless you all!
I pity you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Doesn’t Drink – Abati / 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) / Niger Delta Group Criticizes Asari-dokubo Over Buhari Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.