Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Re:sterling Bank Test Of 13th November - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Re:sterling Bank Test Of 13th November (1219 Views)

STERLING BANK RECRUITMENT- The True Story!!! / Mansard Insurance Test Of 13th February, 2015 / Sterling Bank Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re:sterling Bank Test Of 13th November by Hecares2(m): 8:43am On Nov 22, 2007
has any been contacted or heard anything about the Sterling bank test that took place in workforce management centre in Gbagada?pls inform the house as some await the result egearly
Re: Re:sterling Bank Test Of 13th November by bidibudi: 10:06am On Nov 22, 2007
i was did an interview yesterday at their obafemi awolowo branch and i am still waiting for the outcome, just keep your fingers crossed cos i head that the interview is in batches smiley
Re: Re:sterling Bank Test Of 13th November by Pinchress(f): 3:39pm On Nov 22, 2007
He Cares,

Was an interview conducted immediately after the test? Did they include a presentation in the interview? I need to know cos I wrote a test i and had a brief interview in that venue on the 10th.
Re: Re:sterling Bank Test Of 13th November by Hecares2(m): 10:09pm On Nov 22, 2007
when did you write the one u were invited for interview for?because they have series of tests written in an ample space of time now.some of which were conducted by sterling bank themselve and some by their recruiting firm(workforce).pls do be specific.one love
Re: Re:sterling Bank Test Of 13th November by Pinchress(f): 11:40am On Nov 23, 2007
I should think its the recruiting agent cos they did not want to say who they were recruiting for.
Re: Re:sterling Bank Test Of 13th November by wumi2002: 12:02pm On Nov 23, 2007
wat is the name of d recruiting agency, and wuz up about the cv we submitted at their head office
Re: Re:sterling Bank Test Of 13th November by Pinchress(f): 12:27pm On Nov 23, 2007
The recruiting Agency's name is workforce management. Am not sure they were recruiting for Sterling bank. That's what I intend finding out from He Cares.
Re: Re:sterling Bank Test Of 13th November by lloydhill(m): 2:09pm On Nov 23, 2007
hi i also wrote it but i haven;t been called yet but i know of someone dat has being called for his interview.he said it was simple,he was asked only of his background.And an informant told me they call in batches if u pass.
Re: Re:sterling Bank Test Of 13th November by maigida: 3:44pm On Nov 23, 2007
wat about d test conducted in kaduna any news.

(1) (Reply)

Wema Bank! / Urgent: Agric Consultants Wanted / Mtn Nigeria Is Hiring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.