Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame (17665 Views)

Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa / Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame / Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by eric1960: 10:20pm On Jun 04, 2012
Big brother housemates DKB from Ghana and Zainab from Sierra Leone have been disqualified from the Big Brother Africa 2012 game.
According to big brother;

Having reviewed the footage, Big Brother has come to the following decision:
“DKB – you have been disqualified from the game for contravening the violence rule. You must pack your bags immediately, and take them to Storeroom. You must say goodbye to your Housemates and then leave the house through the Storeroom. DKB, leave the Diary Room immediately, and pack your bags,” Big Brother said.

To Zainab, Big Brother said; “having reviewed the footage very carefully, Big Brother can come to no other conclusion than that your provocation of DKB contributed substantively to the incident. For this reason, Big Brother has concluded that you have also been disqualified. Once DKB has left the House, you too will pack your bags and take them to the storeroom. You will then say goodbye to your Housemates, and leave through the storeroom.”
Zainab, Big Brother will let you know when you can leave the Glass House and go upstairs to pack your bags.

Watch the video of DKB slapping Zainab here................

http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/Video/Play.aspx?vid=206351

Source

Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by ifihearam: 11:45pm On Jun 04, 2012
It will be an added advantage for goldie
I was ticking Zainub for the finalists before now
But right now she has boosted the chances od goldie
Not too surprised abt DKB cos he would hv been the first to leave the house anyways
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 05, 2012
hahahahahh
ah
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by moremi2008(m): 12:06am On Jun 05, 2012
There is a reason why Africa is backward. And no, it isn't because of our colonial history. Only backward illiterates think words are enough to provoke physical aggression. A human being should not be a daft animal without self-control.

There is nothing a woman can say to a man that should provoke the man to physically assault her. A real man would have just walked away. Of course the Zainab chick was running her mouth all over the place but that's what guilty chicks do! Chicks like to run their mouths because it's often their only weapon. A real man with self control will find other ways to make his point without getting physical. He is lucky he isn't in the US. He will be spending some time in jail on a battery or assault charge where he will find plenty of other men like him to fight with. Bloody disgrace to manhood!

ps - what exactly was he so ashamed of Zainab seeing? A tiny d[i]i[/i]ck? I know if a young woman came to check me out in the showever, i'll have nothing to complain about! In fact, I'll invite her to join me! I have got nothing to hide and plenty to share with the ladies! wink No dulling at all! grin

2 Likes

Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by freecocoa(f): 12:12am On Jun 05, 2012
Them dey fight there too?

Thought it was just 5ex o,ah it must be interesting o.
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by daviesmania(m): 12:18am On Jun 05, 2012
moremi2008: There is a reason why Africa is backward. And no, it isn't because of our colonial history.

There is nothing a woman can say to you that should provoke you to physically assault her. Of course the Zainab chick was running her mouth all over the place but that's what guilty chicks do! A real man with self control will find other ways to make his point without getting physical. He is lucky he isn't in the US. His ass will be in jail on a battery or assault charge. Bloody disgrace to manhood!
meaning dey dont slap chicks in de US?

4 Likes

Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by Intrepid1(m): 12:21am On Jun 05, 2012
That slap was executed perfectly. When she gets home she should go and do thanksgiving that her head didnt snap off her neck. That guy be like Thor for Avengers! Kai!

7 Likes

Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by XFive: 12:35am On Jun 05, 2012
moremi2008: There is a reason why Africa is backward. And no, it isn't because of our colonial history. Only backward illiterates think words are enough to provoke physical aggression. A human being should not be a daft animal without self-control.

There is nothing a woman can say to a man that should provoke the man to physically assault her. A real man would have just walked away. Of course the Zainab chick was running her mouth all over the place but that's what guilty chicks do! Chicks like to run their mouths because it's often their only weapon. A real man with self control will find other ways to make his point without getting physical. He is lucky he isn't in the US. He will be spending some time in jail on a battery or assault charge where he will find plenty of other men like him to fight with. Bloody disgrace to manhood!

ps - what exactly was he so ashamed of Zainab seeing? A tiny d[i]i[/i]ck? I know if a young woman came to check me out in the showever, i'll have nothing to complain about! In fact, I'll invite her to join me! I have got nothing to hide and plenty to share with the ladies! wink No dulling at all! grin
This is Africa and a woman must respect a Man. The slap was well deserved

6 Likes

Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by tellwisdom: 12:41am On Jun 05, 2012
Why should i watch it?? Na everybody like this shiitt??

1 Like

Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by Odinaka00(m): 1:27am On Jun 05, 2012
Una get time τ̲̅ȍ dey watch dat crap

1 Like

Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by Reptyle(m): 1:31am On Jun 05, 2012
moremi2008: There is a reason why Africa is backward. And no, it isn't because of our colonial history. Only backward illiterates think words are enough to provoke physical aggression. A human being should not be a daft animal without self-control.

So in your opinion, it is always ok for a woman to deploy "her only weapon" while the "real man" just stands by abi? Did u watch that video at all? Did you notice that he was walking away when she stepped in front of him? Did you notice that she hit him first? KMT joor! Y'all keep talking about this America like it isn't people that leave there or its a place on another planet that no one else has gone before. Google the statistics of domestic crimes in the US and compare to any country in Africa, then come back and talk to me about how America is this eldorado where women always get away with sexual and verbal assault. By the way, are you also aware that in some parts of the US, Zainab could go to jail for been a peeping tom?

13 Likes

Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by onila(f): 2:41am On Jun 05, 2012
that was one HOT slap! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by onila(f): 2:51am On Jun 05, 2012
How can you slap a lady because she wants to check out your prick, ass or sixpack?
Is the guy...DERANGEDDD??
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by stanech: 2:53am On Jun 05, 2012
I am not surprised by the slap but by the fact that people actually sit down to watch that crappy show. That's y africa is so .......
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by onila(f): 2:59am On Jun 05, 2012
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by onila(f): 3:03am On Jun 05, 2012
stanech: I am not surprised by the slap but by the fact that people actually sit down to watch that crappy show. That's y africa is so .......

there is BB uk, BB sweden, BB germany etc
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by Gekko(m): 3:04am On Jun 05, 2012
ol boy. . that slap was legendary, that poor girl would think twice to raise up on a man after receiving that mighty left handed forceful slap. The interesting part is she slapped him first but one could easily miss it since dude was so swift in his response.
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by Joseph28: 3:08am On Jun 05, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]Good point
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by Nobody: 3:25am On Jun 05, 2012

Hmmm, we talk about real men, what about real women? A real woman would not be running her mouth at something she was guilty of. The attitude is that of a boorish, mannerless and classless woman. Bad behavior should also not be excused in women. As much as the guy should have showed restraint, she also should have maintained decorum. Men can equally argue that they respond naturally to a situation by using their fist, as you say chics would naturally use their mouths. Imagine the scenario was reversed and it was the guy that was the peeping tom, we won't hear the last of it. The girl is a pervert for peeping at someone while in the shower and would be jailed in the US for unwanted sexual advances.

Good both of them were thrown out of the house. Both should have shown restraint.
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by moremi2008(m): 3:45am On Jun 05, 2012
^^^^^^ lol @ all the responses on here. You guys have clearly never stepped outside Africa before otherwise you would know better than to go around slapping women. If you slap a woman (or a man)in the US and in most other civilized countries, she can call the cops and file assault charges. The cops don't care what she said; if you're the first to get physical, then you're in trouble with the law. That's an automatic criminal record for you; good luck finding good jobs, especially in the US! Most decent employers will assume that you have anger issues and zero self-control. That's the way it works here oh! Women have rights and you just can't slap them anyhow. If a woman is verbally assaulting you, nobody is forcing you to hang around to listen to her insults. A true gentleman with a healthy self-esteem will keep his emotions in check and get-out. At the very worst, he'll insult the woman back. I just can't imagine what a woman will say to me that'll make me physically assault her; words only hurt you if you let them in my opinion.
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by olaadegoke(m): 3:49am On Jun 05, 2012
If i was in is position,I'll use the opportunity to sell my candidacy to the viewers,especially the females that real men dont beat girls and zainab will have no chance to defend her antics,but he choose to be a jerk undecided
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by henry007(m): 3:52am On Jun 05, 2012
Don't understand what the big deal is,I even thought DKB was cool, abi na underendowment dey worry am?. When pple see women lyk Zainab, just look the oda way, that slap wasn't nearly enough, the timing was just wrong.
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by Kelskelly(m): 3:59am On Jun 05, 2012
moremi2008: ^^^^^^ lol @ all the responses on here. You guys have clearly never stepped outside Africa before otherwise you would know better than to go around slapping women. If you slap a woman (or a man)in the US and in most other civilized countries, she can call the cops and file assault charges. The cops don't care what she said; if you're the first to get physical, then you're in trouble with the law. That's an automatic criminal record for you; good luck finding good jobs, especially in the US! Most decent employers will assume that you have anger issues and zero self-control. That's the way it works here oh! Women have rights and you just can't slap them anyhow. If a woman is verbally assaulting you, nobody is forcing you to hang around to listen to her insults. A true gentleman with a healthy self-esteem will keep his emotions in check and get-out. At the very worst, he'll insult the woman back. I just can't imagine what a woman will say to me that'll make me physically assault her; words only hurt you if you let them in my opinion.

Okay oooooo. America Visa Lottery. Thank God for the lottery that got you to the US. Unfortunately, your comments only shows that you just got there. Men not only slap women for talking bad at them, there has been murders just for that sole reason. Yes they file assault charges and yes the guys go to jail, but it doesnt change the fact that it still happens. A man is a man, be him in America or in a village in Congo. Some can show restraint, while some cannot. It doesnt matter the nationality.
And before you say i don't know what i'm saying, i've been to the frigging US five times!

3 Likes

Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by nanidee(f): 4:02am On Jun 05, 2012
OMG... I want to believe people are taking the piss on here undecided. Are people really supporting the guy?...Small wonder some Africans choose to remain backward.

I really dont care what it was the lady said to him to provoke him, but the fact is that he is a totally violent man. I had to watch the video, and just seeing a man slap a woman like that really sent chills down my spine.

Whenever I am in Nigeria, I hear lots of stories about how some men treat their women, I even saw sometime ago on facebook, that a guy beat his girlfriend to death in the Lekki area of Lagos Nigeria. I marvel and wish these men try that in civilized countries. angry angry angry angry

I did not even notice any slap that she supposedly gave him. All I saw was a girl running her mouth, and a guy push her, and then slap her. The way he kept going on and on about how she should'nt try whatever it was she did, really showed that he is an aggressive man, the kind of guy that women should be wary of.

DAYUUUMMM!!! That guy is one hell of an angry bastard. He really has got serious issues. (maybe he's got a tiny little willie.......). He needs to go for anger management classes! Looser!! angry

1 Like

Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by Nobody: 4:41am On Jun 05, 2012
Whoa... Little scuffle there.

But Ladies should know better. . . It's really annoying having a girl talk to you that way (PLUS what she 'allegedly' did), I tell ya.

She should've apologized, at the very least. Damn her. angry

Saying he shouldn't have reacted is like telling someone who sat on a pin NOT to shout - not impossible but so freakin' difficult!

4 Likes

Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by seedord247(m): 4:49am On Jun 05, 2012
nanidee: OMG... I want to believe people are taking the piss on here undecided. Are people really supporting the guy?...Small wonder some Africans choose to remain backward.

I really dont care what it was the lady said to him to provoke him, but the fact is that he is a totally violent man. I had to watch the video, and just seeing a man slap a woman like that really sent chills down my spine.

Whenever I am in Nigeria, I hear lots of stories about how some men treat their women, I even saw sometime ago on facebook, that a guy beat his girlfriend to death in the Lekki area of Lagos Nigeria. I marvel and wish these men try that in civilized countries. angry angry angry angry

I did not even notice any slap that she supposedly gave him. All I saw was a girl running her mouth, and a guy push her, and then slap her. The way he kept going on and on about how she should'nt try whatever it was she did, really showed that he is an aggressive man, the kind of guy that women should be wary of.

DAYUUUMMM!!! That guy is one hell of an angry bastard. He really has got serious issues. (maybe he's got a tiny little willie.......). He needs to go for anger management classes! Looser!! angry

^^ we need Nairaland police for pple like you. grin

Can you kindly tell me where you live?? Or they don't beat women in your family not to talk of where u stay. shocked

And to those saying what that guy did is wrong . . I agreed on one part, but the other part is that, if you have never been in a scenario, pls never judge others. Bcus, from the video, that girl provoked that guy from the bathroom right to where it lasted.

It's easy to rants and insults the guy, but pls, never pray to be in that situation...
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by nanidee(f): 4:53am On Jun 05, 2012
Yes, she was being quite lousy and all, but I think he had already made his point when he approached her. The next reasonable thing was to walk away and leave her bitching like a local gangstar.

Annoying as it can be to have someone speak to you in that manner, it's always good to choose the high road of not dignifying such rantings with an answer. He totally showed how quick tempered and immature he is. SMH!
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by ZUBY77(m): 4:55am On Jun 05, 2012
All this American wannabees... Domestic violence in Amerca is higher tjan that of the whole of Africa.
As soon as you get this visa lotteries, you think that you have become immune to beating and as a result, you run your mouth however you want.
so far in my town, two men have klled ther wives in the US but none has done that n Nigeria. The men went to jail while the women went to grave.
You people should stop behaving as if men dont beat women in the US. Most of us outsde the US knows more about US than you slowpokes who thinks that the World ends there. MTV you watch doesnt cover realities. IT covers p doddy.

4 Likes

Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by nanidee(f): 4:57am On Jun 05, 2012
seedord247:

Can you kindly tell me where you live?? Or they don't beat women in your family not to talk of where u stay. shocked

And to those saying what that guy did is wrong . . I agreed on one part, but the other part is that, if you have never been in a scenario, pls never judge others. Bcus, from the video, that girl provoked that guy from the bathroom right to where it lasted.

It's easy to rants and insults the guy, but pls, never pray to be in that situation...

Where I live isn't the issue here, and NO! Women are not beaten in my family! For what reason?... I am a Nigerian mind you!
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by LordReed(m): 4:58am On Jun 05, 2012
Because she opened the bathroom door? Men the nigga was crazy. He just had it in for her. See him saying it was meant to happen can you imagine?!

Anyways both of them were crazy!
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by Nobody: 5:04am On Jun 05, 2012
seedord247:

What kind of demonic comment is this?
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by nanidee(f): 5:09am On Jun 05, 2012
stillwater:

What kind of demonic comment is this?

Thank you oo... I was beginning to wonder what we were talking about here. It seems some people don't see anything wrong in being violent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Battle On The Buka Street / Best Couple in the Nigerian Movie World? / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Invited By Oscars Academy To Become Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.