Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Website Review: Rockbasemusic - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website Review: Rockbasemusic (785 Views)

Website Review / www.9jatech.com - Website Review, Your Comments Will Be Appreciated / Requesting a Website Review: PresentDangerOnline.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website Review: Rockbasemusic by krs1(m): 10:33am On Nov 22, 2007
I have just begun work on my first FULL flash site for a music artist.
http://www.rockbasemusic.com
The website is not yet complete but i decided to give fellow nairalanders a first look. So far i've just put up the basics including audio play. I will like you guys to provide some constructive review. You can also sample any of the 3 demo tracks there by clicking on the numbers at the bottom of the page. You may experience a delay, depending on your connection, before the audio sample begins to play. Please bear in mind that the website you are about to view is a work in progress.

The artist will be launching his album soon. so stay tuned.
Over to you guys.
Re: Website Review: Rockbasemusic by nduaj(m): 12:29pm On Nov 22, 2007
hi,
to me, the site is ok, it took quite a while to load though.
i particularly like the transition methods you used. as in the way the pictures blure in /out. and i also line the rollover sounds on ur hyperlinks (wonder where u got that from , cn u pls lemme kno)

I however dont line the font type used in the site (personally. it dosnt mean its not good; it just dosnt work for me smiley )
on the whole,its a good one keep it up.
Re: Website Review: Rockbasemusic by krs1(m): 1:34pm On Nov 23, 2007
thanks nduaj on the pointers.
I guess i'll have to put a preloader for the flash movie.

@nduaj
The rollover sounds comes bundled with the Flash 8 software. On the fonts, can you suggest font types that might fit the design i have there?
Re: Website Review: Rockbasemusic by krs1(m): 3:24am On Dec 12, 2007
Hello my pples,
I was expecting more reviews on this flash site but all the same, i have updated it a little. Kindly check it out and post your reviews here please.
Some promo tracks have been embedded on the artist's website. Please do take the time to sample one or two of them.
* after you click on the music button, you might experience a momentary delay as the audio sample loads.
http://www.rockbasemusic.com

I will like to get some constructive reviews from my colleagues here. (on the design, i mean) smiley

(1) (Reply)

Any Bill Gates Of Nigeria Or Africa ? / Where Will U Be Tomorrow Morning? / Why Facebook May Already Be Killing Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.